The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Worldchoice Sports charters = incompetent lying pricks

<< < (2/2)

Danny Boy:
They’re advertising as sold out for the day trip from Stansted for Liverpool fans only. I’ve booked into it through Sport Options who advertised it as Spurs fans only.

Go figure but gives me hope there are other Reds on board.

Lush is the best medicine...:

--- Quote from: Booze And Glory on May  8, 2019, 04:43:32 pm ---suprised they are still in business after last years antics

--- End quote ---

stoz:

--- Quote from: Danny Boy on May  9, 2019, 08:55:48 pm ---They’re advertising as sold out for the day trip from Stansted for Liverpool fans only. I’ve booked into it through Sport Options who advertised it as Spurs fans only.

Go figure but gives me hope there are other Reds on board.

--- End quote ---

The problem with that is that if Spurs lose, their supporters are going to be back at the airport much earlier, and subsequently a lot of their flights will leave quickly too.

Danny Boy:

--- Quote from: stoz on May 13, 2019, 08:20:34 am ---The problem with that is that if Spurs lose, their supporters are going to be back at the airport much earlier, and subsequently a lot of their flights will leave quickly too.

--- End quote ---

SO says that London flights can't land anytime before 6am so highly unlikely it'll take off much earlier than the alloted 5am slot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version