Author Topic: Jamie Carragher  (Read 135164 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jamie Carragher
« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2018, 11:36:13 pm »
Fascinating stuff.

Thanks mate.  Its certainly one of my better posts.  I might get it quoted
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2018, 11:37:51 pm »
You have to be a proper lowlife to spit on someone. I don't care if he was goaded, I'm sorry but its fuckin disgusting and anyone that does it or condones it should get a good kicking.
Combat thuggish, lowlife behaviour with more thuggish lowlife behaviour?

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2018, 11:40:23 pm »
In the wrong. He's apologised.
Now let's hope the dad gets 6 points and a £200 fine. Bad tit should have been driving properly not filmin a car to the side of him.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2018, 11:41:07 pm »

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2018, 11:45:05 pm »
The contra argument to this of course is that he's a multi-millionaire. He doesn't need to remain in the spotlight but he chooses to do so.

That's up to him and he does it knowing what sort of world we live in.
No mate, I'm sorry I can't agree with that at all. There is no counter argument to people should live in a society where they are treated decently regardless of their station. Besides, I wasn't saying Carragher doesn't know that people are c*nts. Of course he does. He hasn't made s calculated decision here, he's lost his rag. And that's what I have sympathy with, anyone can snap. Can be a good person and still snap quicker than others. I have sympathy when the provocation is so unnecessary and dehumanising, as the treatment to famous people from Joe Public*nt all too often is.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: March 11, 2018, 11:48:56 pm »
Never understood the pedestal people put a bit of saliva on. Either from people who've never been punched in the face or been punched in the face one too many times imo!

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #206 on: March 11, 2018, 11:49:33 pm »
And that's what I I have sympathy when the provocation is so unnecessary and dehumanising, as the treatment to famous people from Joe Public*nt all too often is.
Some cretins think a smartphone entitles them to behave however they want. It’s depressing how common this is becoming.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: March 11, 2018, 11:50:38 pm »
No mate, I'm sorry I can't agree with that at all. There is no counter argument to people should live in a society where they are treated decently regardless of their station. Besides, I wasn't saying Carragher doesn't know that people are c*nts. Of course he does. He hasn't made s calculated decision here, he's lost his rag. And that's what I have sympathy with, anyone can snap. Can be a good person and still snap quicker than others. I have sympathy when the provocation is so unnecessary and dehumanising, as the treatment to famous people from Joe Public*nt all too often is.
I'm not saying that he should not be treated decently nor that he should have the same freedoms as anyone else.

But we know what that's not the society we live in, Jamie knows that too. Armed with that knowledge and paid the salary he does, he should be able to rise above this sort of shit.

Appreciate he's still human mind, but he still made the choice.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: March 11, 2018, 11:55:11 pm »
I'm not saying that he should not be treated decently nor that he should have the same freedoms as anyone else.

But we know what that's not the society we live in, Jamie knows that too. Armed with that knowledge and paid the salary he does, he should be able to rise above this sort of shit.

Mate, I can tell you for sure that no knowledge or thoughts of his riches were going through his head when that spit left his mouth. He lost it for a moment. Anger management suggestion would be more appropriate than any idea it's a choice he's weighed up.

I'm not saying he shouldn't take any responsibility. Just why I personally feel sympathy with him for and don't judge him too harshly.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:57:40 pm by Bakez0151 »

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: March 11, 2018, 11:55:33 pm »

He's a celebrity mate, not a saint. They do become better at dealing with goading and public censure, but they're still humans. Everyone is allowed to go through life without being pestered and if it does happen, then a reaction is to be expected. Carra reacted badly and it would have been better if he just drove away but he snapped. It happens. I think people getting up in arms about it and calling for him to be sacked or get the shit kicked out of him are the ones that are bang out of order.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: March 11, 2018, 11:58:46 pm »
You choose to put yourself in the public eye for huge sums of money you go in knowing the risks is all I'm saying.

He's a middle aged man you should know how to deal better with sort of thing and ultimately should have.

EDIT: And in my original post I did simply say I was offering the counter argument.

Goading anyone in traffic, whilst driving and not paying due care and attention to the road and it's other drivers is an act of true cuntery.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:00:43 am by Titi Camara »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2018, 12:09:22 am »
Never understood the pedestal people put a bit of saliva on. Either from people who've never been punched in the face or been punched in the face one too many times imo!

Just a guess like but Diseases maybe ?

Only just seen this and what a twat,no way in hell will Sky not sack him for that and they fucking should as well.

As for dad of the year who laughed at his daughter getting gobbed on,I hope he isn't a few points of losing his license because he has 6 coming his way.Kinda wish he only passed his test this past 23 months because if that is the case then it is deffo buses for him.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2018, 12:15:57 am »
She's bloody 14, Carra is a grown ass man. WHo should have flipped them off and kept driving. He didn't need to react.

It's that simple

Inexcusable from all parties. Was never Carragher's biggest fan as a player. Agree with the above .

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2018, 12:22:22 am »
Should be sacked.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2018, 12:27:02 am »
He is a dirt bird . Everyone was quick to condem Doiuf when he done it so this should be no different . He has a high profile job and is well paid so should suck up the bit of stick . How many on here have been listening to shite from their manc work colleges and mates ? You don’t fucking spit at them you take it on the chin and wait for your turn to come.
Hopefully the father gets a bit of punishment for his carry on , seems like the only one in all this with a bit of sense is the 14year old kid.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2018, 12:30:43 am »
Should be sacked.

He is on nearly 5m a year isn't he ?  This is going to cost him millions,stupid knobhead.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2018, 12:39:30 am »
He won’t be sacked. Kirsty Gallagher got done for drink driving and she is still on Sky sports News

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2018, 12:46:31 am »
He won’t be sacked. Kirsty Gallagher got done for drink driving and she is still on Sky sports News

He spat on a kid so I think getting the boot is certainly on the cards.

Online Mactavish

• Anny Roader
« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2018, 12:54:52 am »

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2018, 12:58:31 am »
He spat on a kid so I think getting the boot is certainly on the cards.
I don’t think he spat on the kid on purpose. He was just annoyed and spat at their car.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2018, 01:08:39 am »
I don’t think he spat on the kid on purpose. He was just annoyed and spat at their car.

He made sure that he had enough in his mouth to reach,meant to hit the lass or not,he is still a prick for doing it.

Honestly don't see anyway where Sky will be able to justify him keeping his job,especially considering they are in the process of a massive buyout.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2018, 01:08:53 am »
Grown man

That just sums it up

No point in saying he was wound up, I'm sure the West Ham fans on saturday were wound up, but as an excuse...........
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2018, 01:20:19 am »
Jamie Carragher is human. Someone goaded him and he snapped. Where he really messed up was spitting. It’s such a vile degrading and childish thing to do. Yes there are health and safety issues on the part of the other driver but...

Carragher is in an extremely privileged position earning the kind of money that most of us can only dream of. He acted on emotion, he is human, but he should have had the cop on to turn the other cheek and remember the bigger picture.

Offline TheMightyReds

• Full of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T ;)
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2018, 01:25:43 am »
Before I comment, I'd say that Carragher has always had a grey side that isn't likeable at all. Petulant, gobby (no pun intended), bit disrespectful (even in studio towards Redknapp), and of course doesn't put his neck on the line with all his talk.

As for the incident, it's inexcusable. Never, ever should he have reacted like that. Thought he would get away from it and should rightly be on garden leave or something.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2018, 01:36:29 am »
Say you are in your car with your kid tomorrow and winding someone up and they spit at you and your kid. Would you be happy?
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2018, 01:44:57 am »
:lmao

@_AndyHa

"The distance he gets on the delivery is fantastic. We've just witnessed something very special."

;D

Absolutely vile from Carra that, lost respect for him
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2018, 02:40:37 am »
Hes finished now.

Im a celeb beckons

Hell come third after losing to Oswald the Ostrich,and beaten to second by Bernie Clifton

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 12, 2018, 02:42:30 am »
Yeah shes sound.  Had her window down to shout at someone then start crying when she gets the reaction she craves.
haha wtf? did you see the vid? she didn't put the window down, or say anything when it was down.

anyway, bit disgraceful that from carra. will be surprised if he stays on after that
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: March 12, 2018, 02:46:39 am »
If we all did that when being wound up by idiots in every day life...yuck.

One of those situations that will be funny when he complains about a player ''losing his head'' and making a rash tackle.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 12, 2018, 02:52:24 am »
Just saw this story. Facepalm

to be honest I don't like his punditry much anyway so maybe he'd be better off getting back into the game and earning his badges or something

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2018, 03:04:40 am »
"The mouth of Merseyside"

I copyright that

You know any rags etc run with it, it's mine.
choose Life.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2018, 03:19:01 am »

@_AndyHa

"The distance he gets on the delivery is fantastic. We've just witnessed something very special."

Best post on this thread
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline UNO

• Kopite
« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2018, 04:38:52 am »
Disgusting act, should be sacked! With this flu stuff going on everywhere makes it even worse. Definitely won’t miss his attention seeking analysis.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2018, 04:57:14 am »
Probably th first time in his career we can legitimately compare Carragher to Rijkaard.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: March 12, 2018, 05:19:59 am »
Oh dear! This will not end well for Carra.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: March 12, 2018, 05:54:17 am »
You can take the boy out of Everton, but you can't take Everton out of the boy...
once everton has touched you

Online Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 12, 2018, 05:56:55 am »
Carra acted like a c*nt. The father of the year acted like a c*nt. Grown men ffs.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #237 on: March 12, 2018, 05:57:53 am »
Should have thrown a quid at him instead.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: March 12, 2018, 06:11:07 am »
If it was Gary Neville doing that to a Liverpool supporter we'd all be asking for him to be sacked.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: March 12, 2018, 06:18:40 am »