Author Topic: One Man's Mission to X $44 billion Goodbye  (Read 69321 times)

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
Re: One Man's Mission to X $44 billion Goodbye
« Reply #960 on: April 16, 2024, 11:34:14 pm »
Employees $200M
Materials $150M
Rent $800M
CEO bonus and stock options $3,600M
Utility $150M
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my company is dying
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #961 on: April 17, 2024, 02:48:38 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2024/apr/17/elon-musk-tesla-pay

Musk devotees on the board still want Musk to be paid $56B after the Dealware court rejects the pay award as 'unfathomable'.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #962 on: April 17, 2024, 06:19:31 pm »
Musk’s obsession with creating worker robots doesn’t seem to chime with his dislike of layoffs. A cynic might think mass layoffs and robotisation are his end goal…

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #963 on: Today at 12:44:33 pm »
Musk’s obsession with creating worker robots doesn’t seem to chime with his dislike of layoffs. A cynic might think mass layoffs and robotisation are his end goal…
He's the embodiment of why so many people are nervous about AI and robotics.  It's not so much the enslavement of the human race by robots - although I wouldn't put it past Musk to fire the person responsible for the line of code that stops robots harming humans - but rather the enslavement of the human race by billionaires.

Each time there's a crossroads where advances in automation increase productivity and lower employee workloads they are taking the path that funnels more money to the top.  The natural conclusion will be that you're either one of the few sitting at the top of this pile or you're one of the many fighting over an ever decreasing slice of the pie.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #964 on: Today at 01:38:44 pm »
Once again their advertising is bizarre.

After being offered a hummingbird feeder on a regular basis I am now being offered cheap Hijabs. I have nothing against humans, but how poor is their ad targeting??!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #965 on: Today at 02:55:16 pm »
Once again their advertising is bizarre.

After being offered a hummingbird feeder on a regular basis I am now being offered cheap Hijabs. I have nothing against humans, but how poor is their ad targeting??!
...but not as good as robots, ay?
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #966 on: Today at 03:22:16 pm »
Ok bollocks, hijabs

Bloody phone predictive text
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W