Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426510 times)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32640 on: August 19, 2019, 10:35:50 pm »
...He's like an inexperienced version of Mark Hughes...

Spot on
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32641 on: August 19, 2019, 10:36:08 pm »

Swaggerrrrrrrrrrr

Online Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" Man City Supporters Club (HQ: Torquay)
« Reply #32642 on: August 19, 2019, 10:38:05 pm »
That might calm the media back down.

It was a great result last week but anyone with a brain could see it was a paper over cracks job.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline tornado

• ali
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32644 on: August 19, 2019, 10:40:54 pm »
Dominance, swagger back, just an unlucky result, 2 shots on target including the penalty.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32645 on: August 19, 2019, 10:42:16 pm »
Shocking coming from a PL manager, but then he's not really a PL manager. He's like an inexperienced version of Mark Hughes.
Hilariously out of his depth, put there as a buffer between the fans and the owners/Woodward.

The 'give him time' narrative is already in full swing while the Glazers continue to rinse them.
"
Jeez just heard that, what a thing to say. In other words, " Rashford should take the pens, but Pogba does what he wants and I'm afraid to say anything to him". If you ever needed confirmation that Solsjkaer doesn't have the authority needed to manage that side, there you go.
Rashford should keep hitting the free kicks too, what an effort he had near the end there

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32646 on: August 19, 2019, 10:43:26 pm »

It was a great result last week but anyone with a brain could see it was a paper over cracks job.

Not over at BBC Salford. Lineker “likes the look” of them and they’re “much improved already”. 2 games in.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32647 on: August 19, 2019, 10:44:08 pm »
"
Jeez just heard that, what a thing to say. In other words, " Rashford should take the pens, but Pogba does what he wants and I'm afraid to say anything to him". If you ever needed confirmation that Solsjkaer doesn't have the authority needed to manage that side, there you go.
Rashford should keep hitting the free kicks too, what an effort he had near the end there

Did Tyler call him Ronaldo Rashford or something just before he took it as well?

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32648 on: August 19, 2019, 10:44:22 pm »
Dominance, swagger back, just an unlucky result, 2 shots on target including the penalty.

And the other was the Luke Shaw effort, just after the ref had blew for a foul

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32649 on: August 19, 2019, 10:45:22 pm »
Did Tyler call him Ronaldo Rashford or something just before he took it as well?

haha God I hope so, I really do. The more of an idiot he makes of himself, the more likely they'll bin him off

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #32650 on: August 19, 2019, 10:55:48 pm »
haha God I hope so, I really do. The more of an idiot he makes of himself, the more likely they'll bin him off

That ship has well and truly sailed. Blokes a total embarrassment at this stage

He’ll have to start wearing paper hats and shit before they ask him not to come in to work.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #32651 on: August 19, 2019, 11:04:11 pm »
I didn't realise these were playing tonight. What was the score please?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32652 on: August 19, 2019, 11:04:52 pm »
I didn't realise these were playing tonight. What was the score please?

Just like Everton  does....they won 1-1.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #32653 on: August 19, 2019, 11:05:12 pm »

Nah, mate. Unfortunately, I think we're stuck with Tyler until they carry him out of the booth in a wooden box.

;)
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32654 on: August 19, 2019, 11:05:26 pm »
How long before Rashford ends on that will trodden path to Sunderland?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32655 on: August 19, 2019, 11:05:34 pm »
Yep, seems an absolute prick. He’s also a really awful footballer, no idea what they are doing there, he has no footballing ability whatsoever. Still, they play Palace next so he should be right at home.
welsh Theo Walcott

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #32656 on: August 19, 2019, 11:06:34 pm »

Hey, sometimes you just want to catch up with the news
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #32657 on: August 19, 2019, 11:08:06 pm »
Just like Everton  does....they won 1-1.
Won 1-1. Good result for them. Thanks.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #32658 on: August 19, 2019, 11:12:33 pm »
Not over at BBC Salford. Lineker “likes the look” of them and they’re “much improved already”. 2 games in.
4 points from 2 games is much improved on anything since they signed the manager full time.
My favourite bit from the commentary on five live was calling Luke Shaw rapid.
That or the fantastic penalty save.
I can see wolves, this lot and Everton battling for sixth
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32659 on: August 19, 2019, 11:12:58 pm »
Won 1-1. Good result for them. Thanks.

No Worries.. :thumbup
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #32660 on: August 19, 2019, 11:16:33 pm »
I think us winning 6 has broken Gary Neville’s brain. He’s given up all pretense of professional objectivity now and is starting to spout fan fiction on air about his beloved Man Utd. How he could possibly see potential title winners (at any time) in that shower is amazing to me. That is a team that is desperately lacking in quality.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32661 on: August 19, 2019, 11:16:38 pm »
How long before Rashford ends on that will trodden path to Everton?

Online cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32662 on: August 19, 2019, 11:25:15 pm »
I think us winning 6 has broken Gary Neville’s brain. He’s given up all pretense of professional objectivity now and is starting to spout fan fiction on air about his beloved Man Utd. How he could possibly see potential title winners (at any time) in that shower is amazing to me. That is a team that is desperately lacking in quality.

It was incredible wasn't it. I remember at the end of last season he was saying they are miles behind off the pitch and need to put a proper structure in place off the pitch- none of this has happened and now he is talking about being in a position to capitalise when Pep leaves!

Like all their fans they think if they wait long enough it will just happen. Us and City have the best managers and really strong executives and recruitment teams in place to support them. These have a former Molde manager and Ed to close the gap

Signing a centre back from a rival for 6th, a right back from a team near the relegation zone and a winger from a Championship team for a combined £150m isn't really going to do much.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32663 on: August 19, 2019, 11:27:07 pm »
Good 1-1 win

In prime position to win the league when Pep leaves ???

Neville’s rhetoric is starting to sound stressed out to fuck, not just that but his whole demeanour. On course for a mental breakdown

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32664 on: August 19, 2019, 11:27:12 pm »
Corner turned?

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Jurgen Klopp

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32666 on: August 19, 2019, 11:31:38 pm »
They can't even decide a penalty taker.
Believer

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32667 on: August 19, 2019, 11:32:20 pm »
Hahahaha:

Q. Did Jesse Lingard get a PL goal or assist in the following months?

May 18? No

Augt 18? No

Sep 18? No

Oct 18? No

Nov 18? No

Dec 2018? YES (4 Goals, 2 assists)

Jan 19? No

Feb 19? No

Mar 19? No

Apr 19? No

May 19? No

Aug 19? No

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #32668 on: August 19, 2019, 11:34:03 pm »
It was incredible wasn't it. I remember at the end of last season he was saying they are miles behind off the pitch and need to put a proper structure in place off the pitch- none of this has happened and now he is talking about being in a position to capitalise when Pep leaves!

Like all their fans they think if they wait long enough it will just happen. Us and City have the best managers and really strong executives and recruitment teams in place to support them. These have a former Molde manager and Ed to close the gap

Signing a centre back from a rival for 6th, a right back from a team near the relegation zone and a winger from a Championship team for a combined £150m isn't really going to do much.

Absolutely 100%. He’s gonna be like this all season now. Will be highly amusing him melting down week after week. He looked more stressed out than Pep tonight!

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32669 on: August 19, 2019, 11:39:48 pm »
:lmao
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32670 on: August 19, 2019, 11:49:42 pm »
Just 3 or 4 really really good players a new coach, an entirely new footballing setup and a totally revamped stadium required..

Easy.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #32671 on: August 19, 2019, 11:50:33 pm »
Mata, Greenwood and Pereria off the bench?

Fucking hell that's some squad depth right there

Worrying times...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #32672 on: August 19, 2019, 11:57:16 pm »
Looks like they are targeting 38 pens this year

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #32673 on: August 19, 2019, 11:58:06 pm »
Hahahaha:

“I mean, I could go on”
Believer

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32674 on: August 19, 2019, 11:58:24 pm »
Seems to be a bit of fume regarding Pogba taking the pen. Thought he was their designated pen taker? Got to have Pogba on pens surely!?

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #32675 on: August 20, 2019, 01:07:24 am »

From the Manchester Evening News:
"The survey, which was commissioned by United, defines a 'fan' as an individual who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer the club was their favorite football team in the world."
"the term 'follower' was defined as someone who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer that United is a football team that they proactively follow in addition to their favorite football team. "

To: writer of Manc Spume

" c'mon man no-ones going to buy all that. we need to keep a wee shred Just run the truth and move past it swiftly. See approved official communication, attached."

From the Manchester Evening News:
"The survey, which was commissioned by United, defines a 'fan' as an individual who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer the club was their favorite football team in the world."
"the term 'follower' was defined as someone who answered survey questions, unprompted, with the answer that United is a football team that they proactively follow in addition to their favorite football team. "
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32676 on: August 20, 2019, 01:32:24 am »

Check out their form from the end of last season, 4 points from 2 games is much improved. :lmao

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #32677 on: August 20, 2019, 01:53:32 am »
I'm excited, boys. This has got some decent potential to be an epicly poor Manc season. The results not bad actually but wolves only played half a game, once the Thursday nighters kick in ....

Faces could well plant. Adama Traore just destroyed them single handed  ;D Harry looked like a non swimmer grabbing at a lifeboat in the middle of the Atlantic all game. The lug just cant handle quick twitch its glorious. Hes gonna be exposed now hes not on a good team. 85 million him ha ha

and beans and so forth  seriously.  These could be way deep in the woods before Christmas

"Worser" The more they spend, the worse they get. Its an actual hell mancs are located at. Like the dude with grapes and the water.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32678 on: August 20, 2019, 02:01:34 am »
They are going to struggle during December and January. Their squad is lacking in quality as it is let alone when they need to rotate.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32679 on: August 20, 2019, 02:21:12 am »
You can’t drop the designated dancer. It’s the most vital role in the team.

Bezzy lingard?