Author Topic: 2017/18 TV Fixtures  (Read 62051 times)

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
Re: 2017/18 TV Fixtures
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2017, 05:34:32 pm »
So much for January's TV fixtures being announced today  :no
Does this mean that all December is done ABJ ? and the Leicester fixture is locked in now ? Thanks very much Pat.

Kenny Godglish

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2017, 05:37:22 pm »
Does this mean that all December is done ABJ ? and the Leicester fixture is locked in now ? Thanks very much Pat.

BT have announced their fixtures for that weekend but Sky haven't.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2017, 05:38:47 pm »
I wouldn't count on it yet Pat, as Alf has said, Sky still haven't announced their picks. Will be Monday at the earliest now  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2017, 06:31:09 pm »
I wouldn't count on it yet Pat, as Alf has said, Sky still haven't announced their picks. Will be Monday at the earliest now  ::)
Thanks pal have a sneaking suspicion they might try and move us to Friday evening even though we are playing at half five on boxing day.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2017, 06:49:13 pm »
I'd be happy with just Dec 30th for now! Been waiting to book something that wknd for months
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:55:44 pm by Shanklygates »
We are a team of one half.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2017, 08:47:40 pm »
Yep, can't be arsed with NYE again, hope it's left on the 30th.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2017, 12:49:28 pm »
Nothing yet still!!!

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2017, 04:24:23 pm »
Yep, and they're already 18 days late compared to the originally promised date.  If ever you needed proof that Sky, BT Sport and the PL care not one jot for fans, then ...

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2017, 03:23:50 pm »
Apparently the Championship clubs have now been told January's fixtures and they are announced after the Premier League's. So rumour has it either the Police or one of the sides have kicked off about NYE, most likely Spurs & West Ham.

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2017, 03:59:09 pm »
A friend of mine rang up the Premier league and they said the announcement won't be till tomorrow or Thursday now. So not only are they pushing back their own deadlines by a ridiculous amount, they can't even inform the fans that are waiting for the news.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2017, 08:49:30 pm »
Apparently Wembley staff refusing to work NYE hence problems Spurs v West Ham

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #171 on: November 2, 2017, 02:45:31 pm »
So a full 21 days since the January TV picks were due be announced, still nothing. Meanwhile, the cheap train trains to various matches continue to rise  :no

AMF
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: November 2, 2017, 04:00:28 pm »
So a full 21 days since the January TV picks were due be announced, still nothing. Meanwhile, the cheap train trains to various matches continue to rise  :no

AMF
Disgraceful!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #173 on: November 2, 2017, 04:22:11 pm »
Still no NYE confirmation either is there? That could easily have been done with the rest of December.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: November 3, 2017, 11:41:08 am »
I've just e-mailed Richard Scudamore to express my disappointment regarding January, will let you know if I get any response.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #175 on: November 3, 2017, 11:55:00 am »
I've just e-mailed Richard Scudamore to express my disappointment regarding January, will let you know if I get any response.
My mate e-mailed the Premier League yesterday and I've contacted them twice on Twitter...neither of us have received a response.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 3, 2017, 12:28:08 pm »
My mate e-mailed the Premier League yesterday and I've contacted them twice on Twitter...neither of us have received a response.

I've spoken to the Premier League on 020 7864 9000 last Friday afternoon. If anybody else wants to ring and ask when the January tv games will be announced feel free.

They told me that the fixtures would be announced last Friday or an announcement would be made as to when they would be announced. I've contacted them repeatedly on Twitter and been ignored. So if I can't response from the CEO, I'm not getting a response from anybody there.

I know people have contacted both them and Sky, who the PL have ignored while Sky have responded saying they'll be announced ASAP. The Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust have been told the same thing and the FSF are chasing the Premier League for further information.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #177 on: November 3, 2017, 12:50:48 pm »
I've spoken to the Premier League on 020 7864 9000 last Friday afternoon. If anybody else wants to ring and ask when the January tv games will be announced feel free.

They told me that the fixtures would be announced last Friday or an announcement would be made as to when they would be announced. I've contacted them repeatedly on Twitter and been ignored. So if I can't response from the CEO, I'm not getting a response from anybody there.

I know people have contacted both them and Sky, who the PL have ignored while Sky have responded saying they'll be announced ASAP. The Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust have been told the same thing and the FSF are chasing the Premier League for further information.
Even if they said that it will be next Friday 10th Nov, at least we'd have a date. Its the fact that it could be anytime now that is the pain in the arse. A date would also stop me constantly checking their website for any news.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: November 3, 2017, 01:08:41 pm »
Even if they said that it will be next Friday 10th Nov, at least we'd have a date. Its the fact that it could be anytime now that is the pain in the arse. A date would also stop me constantly checking their website for any news.

Agreed and that's what I've called on Scudamore to do either announce them today or the date they will be announced. I don't think that's too much to ask for when you consider they missed 12 October, then the 27 October and it's nearly a week since they said they'd be announced ASAP.

It's worth keeping an eye on the link below just to see if the date changes online and they don't say anything.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/419687

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #179 on: November 3, 2017, 01:25:52 pm »
Agreed and that's what I've called on Scudamore to do either announce them today or the date they will be announced. I don't think that's too much to ask for when you consider they missed 12 October, then the 27 October and it's nearly a week since they said they'd be announced ASAP.

It's worth keeping an eye on the link below just to see if the date changes online and they don't say anything.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/419687
I just rang them. Was told that it will be today...we'll see.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #180 on: November 3, 2017, 07:50:46 pm »
Three of Liverpool's Premier League fixtures in January have tonight been rescheduled for television coverage.

The Anfield meeting with Manchester City has been moved to a 4pm GMT kick-off on Sunday January 14, and will be shown by Sky Sports.

The Reds’ trip to Swansea City has been re-arranged for 8pm on Monday January 22, with Sky Sports also broadcasting this match.

BT Sport will televise the away game against Huddersfield Town, which will now kick off at 8pm on Tuesday January 30.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #181 on: November 3, 2017, 08:43:20 pm »
Swansea a bloody Mon night again??? :no So 2 days' leave in 8 days....

And FA4 game Fri/Sat then.....if we are in it
« Last Edit: November 3, 2017, 08:45:06 pm by Shanklygates »

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #182 on: November 3, 2017, 09:26:27 pm »
So Leicester is definitely the 30th at 3pm?
JFT97

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: November 3, 2017, 11:48:30 pm »
So Leicester is definitely the 30th at 3pm?

Yes.

I just rang them. Was told that it will be today...we'll see.

I'd been on e-mail to somebody at BT Sport earlier who at 4:30 said they were close to being done and they were confident they'd be announced at least 6 weeks beforehand. I then got another one at 7 saying they'd be released tonight.

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2017, 09:12:03 am »
Tickets for Watford sorted, just noticed that there's a possible CL Round of 16 leg near it and if we or Watford get to the Quarter Final of the FA Cup, it's played the 17th of March.

All this and a possible TV showing, could move this game, I'm having my fingers crossed.
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2017, 09:55:11 am »
Our game with Spurs is definitely going to move isn't it?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2017, 09:57:36 am »
Our game with Spurs is definitely going to move isn't it?
Nailed on I reckon, no chance that it will be @ 1500 on the Saturday, it will definitely be a TV pick.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2017, 01:49:37 am »
TV games for February are due to be announced today.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2017, 08:34:18 am »
TV games for February are due to be announced today.
Indeed. No doubt they’ll be delayed though.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2017, 09:47:30 am »
I had forgotten we didn't know them already!  :-\

Just hope our weekend games are at the weekend and not Fri/Mon!

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2017, 09:54:43 am »
Shouldn't be that hard for them to sort, considering there's only three rounds of league fixtures in February.

Offline royabs

• Main Stander
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2017, 11:45:34 am »
Won't be today according to Huddersfield Town's twitter apparently.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2017, 12:27:38 pm »
What's the point in putting up announcement dates if they don't stick to them. Hopefully today as I need to book a room for the Spurs match.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2017, 12:41:43 pm »
What's the point in putting up announcement dates if they don't stick to them. Hopefully today as I need to book a room for the Spurs match.

The wording is "Approx" date of announcement

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2017, 01:58:46 pm »
True that

Offline cjc9020801Beverly Hills

• Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team of Carraghers
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2017, 04:42:03 pm »
Totally ridiculous that no announcement for February games yet.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2017, 04:44:55 pm »
Totally ridiculous that no announcement for February games yet.

I think they'll leave it till after the League Cup has concluded this week

Total joke though. 3rd time this season they've missed their own deadlines!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2017, 04:29:55 pm »
they wont leave it till after the fa cup will they, replays and all that ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2017, 04:44:48 pm »
they wont leave it till after the fa cup will they, replays and all that ?

I'd have thought it will be done at some stage tomorrow.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2017, 04:44:58 pm »
I think they'll leave it till after the League Cup has concluded this week

Total joke though. 3rd time this season they've missed their own deadlines!
It's the fact they've missed it by 10 days. A few days you can understand but this long is a joke. The Spurs match is 3rd Feb so not that long away now! Do I need a hotel for Fri/Sat/Sun???!!! Joke