Author Topic: Holidays 2022 - what are you doing this year?  (Read 31217 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Holidays 2022 - what are you doing this year?
« Reply #160 on: March 7, 2022, 07:21:16 pm »
Just booked a week skiing in Les Deux Alpes at the end of this month.

Have been pestering my gf/friends to go for ages with no luck so bought her some lessons at ChillFactor for her bday. We did it today and she loved it, so capitalised on that and booked for us both to go away  ;D

Nice one.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: March 7, 2022, 09:05:17 pm »
I was in Istanbul most of last week and I just have to say I have NEVER hated Manc airport as much as I have in the last few months and I’ve disliked it for years with the amount of flying I do.

Absolute cesspit, I’ve no idea how it can be so badly managed. Just seen this today too. Needs more publicity. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/manchester-airport-explain-shambolic-delays-23309957

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: March 7, 2022, 09:21:55 pm »
I was in Istanbul most of last week and I just have to say I have NEVER hated Manc airport as much as I have in the last few months and I’ve disliked it for years with the amount of flying I do.

Absolute cesspit, I’ve no idea how it can be so badly managed. Just seen this today too. Needs more publicity. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/manchester-airport-explain-shambolic-delays-23309957

How the fuck do they have "a greater number of passengers than expected"? They know how many flights are due in and out and what size each aircraft is, so assume every one is full.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: March 7, 2022, 10:13:49 pm »
To be fair, passport control is out of their hands, it's Border Force who need to pull their fingers out. The airport seem to be doing a big recruitment drive for security personnel, clearly they're struggling with staffing levels. I'm flying out of T1 in May and September, absolutely dreading it. T1 itself is a pre-historic shithole but the queues make it much worse.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: March 7, 2022, 10:35:51 pm »
To be fair, passport control is out of their hands, it's Border Force who need to pull their fingers out. The airport seem to be doing a big recruitment drive for security personnel, clearly they're struggling with staffing levels. I'm flying out of T1 in May and September, absolutely dreading it. T1 itself is a pre-historic shithole but the queues make it much worse.

Yeah I keep seeing the adverts and hearing MAG blame border force. We fly out May and October holidays, hope to fuck its sorted by then.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #165 on: March 7, 2022, 10:40:33 pm »
Touched down in Mexico a few days back, enjoying it so far but I must say the 5 star hotel we’re in feels a bit 3.5 to me, with the food pretty so so. We went the steakhouse restaurant last night and it was shite,
So going to head into the resort for food the next few nights.

Staff are great though, drinks are free, it’s 30 degrees and I’ve two weeks away from work. Shouldn’t really complain.

On the Manchester situation, it was dreadful this weekend gone. Security took so long (despite us getting there over 3 hours before the flight and checking in as soon as able) that we had to go straight to board the plane - then once boarded we sat on the runway for two hours before we went anywhere. Was a bit annoyed when I shut my eyes and woke up expecting to be a ways into the flight!
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #166 on: March 9, 2022, 08:11:42 pm »
Can anyone confirm what kind of test is needed before travel to USA?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html#anchor_1635127081

Will a negative result from one of these free lateral flow tests do? Or does it need to be a PCR?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #167 on: March 9, 2022, 08:16:39 pm »

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html#anchor_1635127081

Will a negative result from one of these free lateral flow tests do? Or does it need to be a PCR?

This gives a lot of info... https://www.theregenerativeclinic.co.uk/travelling-to-the-us/

From there you can use a Lat Flow but it must have EUA from the US and a telehealth audio/visual element...apparently. So guessing no it can't be a free lat flow.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: March 9, 2022, 08:38:09 pm »

I think it was Rhi from here who went to the states recently, she's worth an ask.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #169 on: March 9, 2022, 08:45:44 pm »
I think it was Rhi from here who went to the states recently, she's worth an ask.

Just PM’ed her, ta!

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2022, 04:26:14 pm »
Last day in Mexico. Enjoyed it a lot, it’s a beautiful country and some of the day trips we’ve done will live long in the memory. Won’t soon forget getting blessed by a Mayan Shaman and his mix of burning herbs making me feel like I’d smoked a parsnip-sized Jay. The beaches and coastline of Riviera Maya are beautiful and despite our early misgivings based on some of the incidents in the area, it’s always felt safe and been a good trip. I wouldn’t rush back because there’s so much of the world to see, but if you want a beach/relaxation holiday where there’s still trips to do and sites to see, Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula is a good shout. Good lovely night life in Playa Del Carmen without being too over the top, hot without being unbearable and the sea is great. We did a class boat trip to Cozumel, have seen Chichen Itza, been on a jungle trail, swam with wild turtles and snorkelled amongst the reefs. Loads to do. Would recommend 10 days +.

One thing I will say, our ‘5 star hotel’ is more like a very good three star or lower end 4. A la cartel restaurants routinely poor and the main buffet whilst decent enough, is still nothing special. We paid about £3k so can’t expect the world but the rooms and stuff were a lot more dated than advertised. Stayed at a 3 star in Cyprus in 2019 that was far more plush and high-end feeling than here. Otherwise fine, a minor gripe, staff have been excellent and welcoming.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #171 on: March 16, 2022, 07:00:25 pm »
Off to Madrid tomorrow after a really hard year.

Any tips of good wine bars / tapas places welcome!
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 16, 2022, 08:14:55 pm »
Off to Madrid tomorrow after a really hard year.

Any tips of good wine bars / tapas places welcome!

The market of San Miguel is well worth a visit right next to plaza mayor

https://mercadodesanmiguel.es/

the sky bar at the Rui hotel is great for a couple and great views

https://www.therooftopguide.com/rooftop-bars-in-madrid/360-rooftop-bar-at-riu-plaza-espana.html

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2022, 09:40:12 pm »
One thing I will say, our ‘5 star hotel’ is more like a very good three star or lower end 4. A la cartel restaurants routinely poor and the main buffet whilst decent enough, is still nothing special. We paid about £3k so can’t expect the world but the rooms and stuff were a lot more dated than advertised. Stayed at a 3 star in Cyprus in 2019 that was far more plush and high-end feeling than here. Otherwise fine, a minor gripe, staff have been excellent and welcoming.
Unintentional pun?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: March 16, 2022, 10:03:34 pm »

Their mismanagement is definitely getting wider coverage now, it's going to put people off from flying there. Check out this tweet, absolutely shocking queues. And they're making the usual excuses of not anticipating that many passengers, etc.

https://twitter.com/AndyMitten/status/1504139016509214723

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2022, 08:08:04 am »
Supposed to be flying to Philadelphia in September, done the same journey in 2019 with American Airlines from Manchester but this time there is no direct flights, everything is from Heathrow.

I don't why they (AA) have pulled the route, probably Covid related. I don't know whether to try from Dublin or take the hit and head down to Heathrow.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2022, 09:17:22 am »
Unintentional pun?
Unintentional! Touched down this morning, had a good time and would recommend, though not necessarily the Riu hotel chain. I think they tend to get away with advertising their product as being superior to what it actually is.

Chichen Itza was amazing though and we snorkelled out by the reefs with loads of sea turtles and sting rays which was an experience.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2022, 10:00:40 am »
though not necessarily the Riu hotel chain. I think they tend to get away with advertising their product as being superior to what it actually is.

I've stayed in a few Riu - some great, some not so great.

I've always found with Cancun (and the Caribbean in general too) that 5* hotels are def not always what you'd consider 5*. Definitely have to do your homework researching the hotels more than other places.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2022, 02:56:42 pm »
Might do a long weekend this coming week seeing as there's no football to attend. Not planning to go too far (3 hours max really). Asides from Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Rome, Naples, Porto, any suggestions on somewhere which might have cheap-ish hotels to stay so I can 'work from home' and do a bit of sightseeing and eating around that?

Considered Berlin but seemed a bit expensive next weekend. Not staying anywhere fancy. mind!
YNWA.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2022, 03:55:50 pm »
I've stayed in a few Riu - some great, some not so great.

I've always found with Cancun (and the Caribbean in general too) that 5* hotels are def not always what you'd consider 5*. Definitely have to do your homework researching the hotels more than other places.
Yes it’s probably fairer to say I wouldn’t go with Riu in that part of the world again - though the Riu I stayed at in Fuerteventura was so so as well. It’s difficult to designate and decide, the chain themselves has considerably better hotels with the same star rating on the same avenue we stayed on, surely a more honest segregation based on quality would help the customer?

Though then they couldn’t get everyone to put the same money down on lesser experiences I suppose.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2022, 06:59:38 pm »
Been a month since we got my dementia affected father in a home, who looked after for the last year
I am permanent in work as of April

So I've booked a trip to Barcelona. Been before, was amazing.

Going on my own on short notice cause my birthday is coming up and yknow I need this.

I love that city. I'm going to treat myself. Go on the 25th.

The boys are willing to go later in the year, this is a scouting mission,
Also the bird has never been away!

Best set an example....

They have weed bars 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 09:29:29 pm by ToneLa »

Online ShrewKop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2022, 03:53:26 am »
Heading to Italy in June, got flights booked this weekend! I live stateside these days, so it's my first trip back over to Europe in three odd years now and I can't wait. Shame we can't fit a quick trip back over to the UK but we'll get back soon enough.

Question for those who have been, how long would you say you need in Venice and Florence? We have 12 full days excluding flight days and we want to see as much as we can. We're looking at Venice, Florence, Pompeii/ Amalfi, Rome. Flying into Rome then we're gonna head straight to the train station and head north. (It was significantly cheaper to a round trip than fly into Venice and out of Rome).

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2022, 04:06:08 am »
Heading back home to Dublin for the first time in 7 years. Lots of family stuff plus TWOD in Dublin, Shamrock Rovers v Bohemians, then London for some food at Social Eating House & Tom Kerridge's Bar & Grill, locked in some theatre to see Straight Line Crazy with Ralph Fiennes capped off with Groove Armada's last ever gig @ Brixton Academy. Then back to Dublin and off to Galway & Doolin.

May God be kind to my liver.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Jebediah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2022, 09:22:14 am »
Flying back to sunny Liverpool again for the whole of August. My wife will fly home to Israel a week earlier than myself and the kids, so i thought to book somewhere cheap for a few for the 2 of us, and then she can fly home from there. We have vouchers for ElAl, so it needs to be somewhere that has a route with them direct to Israel. I have narrowed it down to Budapest, Amsterdam, Lisbon, and Marrakesh.

Marrakesh is most appealing to me, I've always wanted to go but never got around to it, and then my wife couldn't go as an Israeli citizen. Now it is an option, but i have heard people say bad things about it. Also, i know it will be seriously hot in the summer. Anyone been?
An elevator can only go up and down, but a Wonkavator goes sideways and slantways and longways and backways and frontways and squareways and any other ways that you can think of...
Proud to be part of the LFC family

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2022, 09:28:22 am »
We had Thailand all booked up for Easter break. Direct flights to Phuket were pretty cheap and when you get there you know it is value for money. Unfortunately, Omicron really started to take off in that part of the world and Thailand's Covid protocols are too harsh to risk one of us testing positive there. So after getting the kids hyped for animal parks with elephant rides, water parks and beautiful weather we cancelled and went for... Tenerife.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2022, 09:38:40 am »
We had Thailand all booked up for Easter break. Direct flights to Phuket were pretty cheap and when you get there you know it is value for money. Unfortunately, Omicron really started to take off in that part of the world and Thailand's Covid protocols are too harsh to risk one of us testing positive there. So after getting the kids hyped for animal parks with elephant rides, water parks and beautiful weather we cancelled and went for... Tenerife.
We were supposed to go Easter 2020 for 10 nights, that got cancelled 2 weeks before flying out.

I just read that Finnair who we were supposed to fly with, have had to divert routes as the cannot flyover Russian airspace, it's added 4 hours to the journey via flying over the North pole.

Yeah Thailand's strict protocol's put us off as well going there this Easter, so we are going Sardinia instead, catch some of the famous Easter festivities there and hopefully some mild weather.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2022, 09:43:44 am »
We were supposed to go Easter 2020 for 10 nights, that got cancelled 2 weeks before flying out.

I just read that Finnair who we were supposed to fly with, have had to divert routes as the cannot flyover Russian airspace, it's added 4 hours to the journey via flying over the North pole.

Yeah Thailand's strict protocol's put us off as well going there this Easter, so we are going Sardinia instead, catch some of the famous Easter festivities there and hopefully some mild weather.

Think we will try again next year. Like most, we haven't had a big family holiday for 3 years so it would be nice to go somewhere different (for the kids) like that.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2022, 11:04:22 am »
Wales for a weekend in June. Haarlem near Amsterdam for stags in july.county mayo for two nights in July. Hopefully a week in Spain in august
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2022, 11:45:47 am »
Marrakesh is most appealing to me, I've always wanted to go but never got around to it, and then my wife couldn't go as an Israeli citizen. Now it is an option, but i have heard people say bad things about it. Also, i know it will be seriously hot in the summer. Anyone been?
I'm going end of May. You get bad with every place, but you have to be extra careful in Marrakech. They see you as dollar signs and will try anything to make you cough up. And yes it'll be blazing in the Summer months, especially with it being a city with loads of vehicles around everywhere.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2022, 12:24:52 pm »
Heading to Italy in June, got flights booked this weekend! I live stateside these days, so it's my first trip back over to Europe in three odd years now and I can't wait. Shame we can't fit a quick trip back over to the UK but we'll get back soon enough.

Question for those who have been, how long would you say you need in Venice and Florence? We have 12 full days excluding flight days and we want to see as much as we can. We're looking at Venice, Florence, Pompeii/ Amalfi, Rome. Flying into Rome then we're gonna head straight to the train station and head north. (It was significantly cheaper to a round trip than fly into Venice and out of Rome).

Did 1 day in Pisa, 3 in Florence and 1 in Bologna back in November. 3 was prob enough in Florence but could easily have done more, we did 1 in each other the others as that's where we flew in/out of. 1 was enough in Bologna for me, but could have done another in Pisa for sure.

Travelling by train was great in Italy. We used the TrainLine app (a UK app) which let us find and buy all the tickets as we would over here so made it a breeze.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2022, 01:32:50 pm »
We did Rome in like 4 nights - Florence 3 nights (day trip Pisa) - Venice one night was enough its only decent after 5pm to be honest. FYI othe rplaces you mentioned are south of Rome.

If summer if want to go Vatican do Friday night if there as much quieter and less queues, if they still do.

We have to in in Glasgow end of August so think take a few days from there for a holiday, question is if drive and try to get to Islay or just fly/train to either Loch Lomand or Arran.
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2022, 02:18:16 pm »
I'm going end of May. You get bad with every place, but you have to be extra careful in Marrakech. They see you as dollar signs and will try anything to make you cough up. And yes it'll be blazing in the Summer months, especially with it being a city with loads of vehicles around everywhere.

I'm going to Agadir in June. Expecting the same advice will cover me there. Though I may get some relief from the coastal winds

As for those who asked about Riu Hotels. I've stayed at 3 different ones in Cape Verde. Nowhere near 5* quality. They are nice all inclusive hotels and have great facilities. But the food isn't up there. They range from very good 3* hotels to average 4* quality. There is a reason the prices are cheaper than your average 5* hotels.

Offline Jebediah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2022, 03:11:40 pm »

Cheers. Have a good trip. With a bit more time i would fly into there, but spend time in the mountains or on the coast. Alas, i only have 3 days, so thinking of just sucking it up.

When i was 19 i did Egypt for a month in August and it was the same as you describe, both the heat and the ripping off. Still, at least i can now afford to stay in a nice place with air con and a pool.
An elevator can only go up and down, but a Wonkavator goes sideways and slantways and longways and backways and frontways and squareways and any other ways that you can think of...
Proud to be part of the LFC family

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2022, 05:46:39 pm »
Off to Les Deux Alpes for a bit of late skiing on Sunday... this week is going to drag like fuck. Manchester Airport better have sorted it's shit out by then too.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2022, 06:16:01 pm »
How are you supposed to squeeze a city break in in April when we’re chasing a Quadruple?! Potential for four home games in a row (subject to beating Benfica and with a Wembley semi final in the middle) from 13th April onwards. May no good either when we could be in finals and end of the season showdown.

June it is…
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline the oxonian

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2022, 06:35:13 pm »

As for those who asked about Riu Hotels. I've stayed at 3 different ones in Cape Verde. Nowhere near 5* quality. They are nice all inclusive hotels and have great facilities. But the food isn't up there. They range from very good 3* hotels to average 4* quality. There is a reason the prices are cheaper than your average 5* hotels.

We stayed in the Touareg on Boa Vista last month, the hotel was dated, but everything else i thought was excellent, especially the food in the buffet restaurant, highly recommend it for winter break, as long as you dont expect 5*

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2022, 08:14:27 pm »
We stayed in the Touareg on Boa Vista last month, the hotel was dated, but everything else i thought was excellent, especially the food in the buffet restaurant, highly recommend it for winter break, as long as you dont expect 5*

I went there a month after it first opened, which could only have been 10 or 11 years ago - be a shame if it's dated already.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2022, 08:31:55 pm »
Been to the Funana on Sal twice and Karamboa on Boa Vista. Not saying they were bad stays. The weather is beyond perfect and had everything I could ever need. Did my first ever scuba dive there and it's an experience that I will always remember. First time I'd ever had tuna that fresh (caught and prepared same day).

Night skies the clearest I've ever seen in my life.

But if you're talking 5* then you want absolute perfection and beyond what you think is best. And they don't come close to that.

But like I said. It's cheaper than your average 5* and I love those islands.

Offline the oxonian

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2022, 11:44:14 pm »
I went there a month after it first opened, which could only have been 10 or 11 years ago - be a shame if it's dated already.

I guessed the complex was about 10 yrs old, and yes, its a bit tired and dated,, blokes were repairing the tiling everyday we was there in the adult section,, and the infinity pool needed work doing.
But loved it, perfect for a winter break,, the staff were superb, and being right on the beach!
would of loved to be there for the turtle breeding season, but cant have everything

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: March 22, 2022, 10:11:45 am »
Has anyone had the  pleasure of going through Manchester airport recently? Flying out next week just trying to work out how soon before flight to get there. Will check in online but still need to do the document checks in airport. Flying with Emirates - does anyone know how many hours before flight time the desks open?

Also do the fast track tickets work - or if its chocker does it not matter and you all get bailed into one queue?