Author Topic: The state Of The States. How Has America Got To Now?  (Read 328498 times)

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Re: The state Of The States. How Has America Got To Now?
« Reply #2800 on: November 24, 2022, 11:12:49 am »
I know the wrestling thing is a weird old world but i just dunno what to think about this.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/22/politics/political-tensions-wrestling/index.html

Slightly related, but the NWA (not that one, the one that used to be the major player in wrestling before Vince's WWF/E went solo) still exist (owned and run by Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins) have recently crowned a new champion. This guy, Tyrus, is/has been a pundit on Fox, and has blamed the criticism of his recent title win on the 'woke'.

Bananas country.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 12:39:31 am by Riquende »
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2801 on: November 25, 2022, 12:07:43 am »

'Sarah Palin loses election for Alaska House seat to Democratic Rep. Mary Peltola, ending comeback, NBC News projects':-

Palin’s loss was her second defeat in an election for Alaska’s at-large House seat in less than three months.
In late August, Rep. Mary Peltola, a Democrat, beat Palin and another Republican, Nick Begich, in a special election for the seat.
It was left vacant by the March death of GOP Rep. Don Young, who had held office for nearly a half-century.

www.cnbc.com/2022/11/24/alaska-house-race-sarah-palin-loses-ending-political-comeback-nbc-news-projects.html
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #2802 on: November 25, 2022, 10:00:21 am »
'Sarah Palin loses election for Alaska House seat to Democratic Rep. Mary Peltola, ending comeback, NBC News projects':-

Palin’s loss was her second defeat in an election for Alaska’s at-large House seat in less than three months.
In late August, Rep. Mary Peltola, a Democrat, beat Palin and another Republican, Nick Begich, in a special election for the seat.
It was left vacant by the March death of GOP Rep. Don Young, who had held office for nearly a half-century.

www.cnbc.com/2022/11/24/alaska-house-race-sarah-palin-loses-ending-political-comeback-nbc-news-projects.html

in comparison to Trump and all the MAGAwits like MTG and Boebert, Palin seems almost sane. Ish. Sort of. Well, perhaps slightly. Ish.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #2803 on: November 25, 2022, 10:10:53 am »

in comparison to Trump and all the MAGAwits like MTG and Boebert, Palin seems almost sane. Ish. Sort of. Well, perhaps slightly. Ish.

you just fancy her
Believer

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2804 on: November 25, 2022, 11:14:33 am »
you just fancy her

Ugh.

My taste can be questionable, but it's never that bad.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #2805 on: November 25, 2022, 11:17:48 am »
In 2008 when she ran against Obama, she was voted Americas top.. ummm.. I dont want to be insensitive here.. A mother that some people would've wanted to .. ummm ...

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2806 on: November 25, 2022, 11:35:44 am »
In 2008 when she ran against Obama, she was voted Americas top.. ummm.. I dont want to be insensitive here.. A mother that some people would've wanted to .. ummm ...

It's more her black heart that puts me off  ;D

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2807 on: November 25, 2022, 12:57:40 pm »

As Robin Williams said (impersonating Bill Clinton) "Mother I'd like to filibuster "?

2008 is a long time ago. I'd rather do Truss, bloody hell.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2808 on: November 25, 2022, 01:00:25 pm »
Being PM took its toll on Truss even in those few weeks. She looked ok about 2016. But, perhaps, my eyes are not as good as they were.

Anyone else listening to that “The Coming Storm” QAnon podcast? This is not news, but my god those people need help.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #2809 on: November 25, 2022, 03:41:22 pm »
Kanye West announces 2024 presidential bid

Yeah.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2810 on: November 25, 2022, 03:43:26 pm »

Yeah.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2811 on: November 25, 2022, 03:44:36 pm »

Yeah.

There must be a less convoluted way for him to find his first friend and some medical help.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #2812 on: November 25, 2022, 04:41:09 pm »
Reminds me of this meme...

Top - Rest of the world
Bottom - USA

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2813 on: December 1, 2022, 07:32:36 pm »
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics/joel-greenberg-sentencing/index.html
Matt Gaetz looking nervous? Or looking at flights for a xmas getaway.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2814 on: December 1, 2022, 08:26:17 pm »
Kanye has done an interview with Alex Jones….

And even Alex Jones found it too antisemitic

Kanye likes Hitler and believes he did some good things… and that the Jewish media give Nazis and Hitler an unfair deal..

Quite incredible …. Astonishing   He can’t be allowed to work in public again
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2815 on: December 1, 2022, 08:28:54 pm »

Kanye likes Hitler and believes he did some good things… and that the Jewish media give Nazis and Hitler an unfair deal..

What's a few million dead jews amongst friends eh? Just bad press.

You know the funny thing, Brittany Spears does some crazy shit and gets a court order conservatorship, Kanye is literally bat shit crazy and nothing.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2816 on: December 1, 2022, 09:15:28 pm »

GOP House Judiciary Committee deletes 'Kanye. Elon. Trump.' tweet after rapper's antisemitic outburst

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1598389490980048896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1598389490980048896%7Ctwgr%5Eb5d4bc881ea2746fd0540ec4e123102260a358d2%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheweek.com%2Fkanye-west%2F1018896%2Fgop-house-judiciary-committee-deletes-kanye-elon-trump-tweet-after-antisemitic
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2817 on: December 1, 2022, 10:03:57 pm »

"But Hitler built roads..."

To which even Mel Gibson is thinking, "jeez, dude, chill."

This is either some deep resentment that he's managed to keep under wraps for years, or he's suffering some serious emotional/mental damage that's causing him to engage in some seriously self destructive behaviour. Or maybe it's both.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2818 on: December 1, 2022, 10:24:26 pm »
The moment when Alex Jones comes across as the reasonable liberal

https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1598387179582939137?s=61&t=hIopNy2UkHJWwiE4t3YXDw

And here,

Jones even tried to give him a way out ….

But no

https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1598410740431470592?s=61&t=hIopNy2UkHJWwiE4t3YXDw
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2819 on: December 1, 2022, 10:29:15 pm »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2820 on: December 1, 2022, 10:31:31 pm »
Apparently, even Trump is calling him a "seriously troubled man".

Dude, you're the guy who said you liked the neo-Nazi Kanye brought to your place because he got you. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2821 on: December 1, 2022, 10:32:50 pm »
Apparently, even Trump is calling him a "seriously troubled man".

Dude, you're the guy who said you liked the neo-Nazi Kanye brought to your place because he got you. ;D

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #2822 on: December 2, 2022, 10:03:24 am »
The Dems should just run every political ad from now on with that tweet from the GOP as a still for 30 seconds.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2823 on: December 2, 2022, 10:50:10 am »

This is either some deep resentment that he's managed to keep under wraps for years, or he's suffering some serious emotional/mental damage that's causing him to engage in some seriously self destructive behaviour. Or maybe it's both.

And despite the power of the global Jewish conspiracy, Kanye West (an actual black man) has become the most financially successful rap artist of all time. Perhaps they just aren’t trying hard enough to silence him?

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2824 on: December 2, 2022, 11:15:52 am »
What's a few million dead jews amongst friends eh? Just bad press.

You know the funny thing, Brittany Spears does some crazy shit and gets a court order conservatorship, Kanye is literally bat shit crazy and nothing.

He of course denied the Holocaust so yeah

At some point I don't think Kanye's Mental Health issues can fly as an argument anymore. People struggle with mental health, I understand that Kanye hads too and he has deep issues. People have the mental health issues Kanye has without being this stunningly anti-Semitic.

Like when Alex Jones is shocked by how anti-Semitic you are, it's either Kanye being legitimately this full of hate, or it is an incredibly stupid and horrendous publicity stunt

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2825 on: December 2, 2022, 12:37:01 pm »
He of course denied the Holocaust so yeah

At some point I don't think Kanye's Mental Health issues can fly as an argument anymore. People struggle with mental health, I understand that Kanye hads too and he has deep issues. People have the mental health issues Kanye has without being this stunningly anti-Semitic.

Like when Alex Jones is shocked by how anti-Semitic you are, it's either Kanye being legitimately this full of hate, or it is an incredibly stupid and horrendous publicity stunt

You'll be amazed at what a person can say and do when their mental health falls apart.

This is more than expressing abhorrent views. This is somebody deliberately and systematically incinerating their legacy, their public standing, and their future earnings potential.

I'm sure plenty of people hold such views, but keep a lid on them because they know the consequences of expressing them. This isn't normal behaviour, even by his standards, let alone ours.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #2826 on: December 2, 2022, 12:54:56 pm »

I dont think Alex Jones can afford any more misinformation.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2827 on: December 2, 2022, 12:56:43 pm »
I dont think Alex Jones can afford any more misinformation.

It's not misinformation really, it's Kayne spouting his bat shit crazy thoughts.

I mean Jones is always gonna be Jones, until the day comes when he has to actually pay up the amount of money he owes or goes to jail for it. He's not changing now.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #2828 on: December 2, 2022, 01:08:08 pm »
It's not misinformation really, it's Kayne spouting his bat shit crazy thoughts.

I mean Jones is always gonna be Jones, until the day comes when he has to actually pay up the amount of money he owes or goes to jail for it. He's not changing now.

I think if he didnt say anything to Kanye, there is proabably going to be a repeat and knowing the inhinged prick Kanye really is, we know it could snowball into something else.

I dont think it was misinformation this time. But with time, it could be, and at that time, it would be difficult for Jones to refute that point when he didnt make clear of his stance from earlier.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #2829 on: December 2, 2022, 07:06:08 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UeKQxP8j-H4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UeKQxP8j-H4</a>

Happy Chrimbo.
Kill the humourless

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2830 on: December 2, 2022, 08:13:27 pm »

Not about this post but in general - The desperation of folk to give him an out because he used to be a decent rapper is weird. Yes he has issues - but he’s a fucking abhorrent, disgusting man. It isn’t just his antisemitism - his weird staking of his ex, abuse of her partners is further stuff. He’s a disgrace. At this stage people trying to absolve him of responsibility by grasping at straws because they loved Graduation is the equivalent to someone having Glitter as their favourite album and saying Gary was a bit troubled…

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2831 on: December 2, 2022, 09:40:01 pm »
Not about this post but in general - The desperation of folk to give him an out because he used to be a decent rapper is weird. Yes he has issues - but he’s a fucking abhorrent, disgusting man. It isn’t just his antisemitism - his weird staking of his ex, abuse of her partners is further stuff. He’s a disgrace. At this stage people trying to absolve him of responsibility by grasping at straws because they loved Graduation is the equivalent to someone having Glitter as their favourite album and saying Gary was a bit troubled…

I don't know much about the guy, but I'm not trying to give him an out. As previously highlighted, explaining his behaviour doesn't excuse it. He's got a touch of the Hershel Walker about him. I'm just curious (I guess in a morbid kind of way) of how his filters seem to have completely broken down and he's spouting shit that any rational person - even one who agrees with him - knows will destroy him personally and financially.

Was he always like this and kept it hidden, or is it some twisted, desperate grasp at remaining relevant?  Whatever the answer, I admit it doesn't matter. It's a personal curiosity for me, but the guy can't be allowed to get away with this. He's in the grip of some Trump-like delusion that he thinks he can say this stuff and there'll be no blowback.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2832 on: December 2, 2022, 10:48:10 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UeKQxP8j-H4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UeKQxP8j-H4</a>

Happy Chrimbo.

The conspiracy loop is comedy gold.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #2833 on: December 3, 2022, 11:18:34 am »

I might get some flack for saying this, but part of me is starting to feel sorry for West. Don't get me wrong, I've never been a fan of him or his music, nor am I suggesting that he hasn't had a part to play in his own downfall. The guy has been a narcissistic weapon from the moment he walked into the public eye. That being said, you don't need a degree in psychiatry to recognise that he's been gradually spiralling into darkness for quite a while now.

Love him or hate him, he's one of the most famous people in the western world, which leads me to believe that the majority of people around him are either (a) a bunch of yes men who rarely tell him what he needs to hear, or (b) commercial parasites whose only intention is to ring every dollar they can out of him. There's also the fact that just like most men in most divorce cases, he's clearly struggling to come to terms with the fact that his relationship with his children is no longer what it used to be. As someone who saw my own Father endure similar, and knowing a couple of single fathers as I do - there's no amount of fortune or fame that can heal the hurt that causes

Seeing the clips of him on the Alex Jones show, dressed as he was, and saying the things he was saying, I couldn't help but think "ok, enough is enough now". The guy is clearly no longer in control of his own self-regulation. He needs help now. Perhaps if all these podcasters and talk show hosts stopped wheeling him onto their shows as view bait, and did something proactive to help him get the help he needs, then he wouldn't be making an absolute show of himself on an international stage. Again, I'm not excusing him, but you can't tell me his appearance on the Alex Jones show wasn't sad to watch. It fucking well was 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2834 on: December 3, 2022, 11:26:12 am »
I might get some flack for saying this, but part of me is starting to feel sorry for West.

Whilst I sort of get what you’re coming from - it’s rendered moot by what he actually said.

This isn’t a fathers for justice type doing a protest, it’s someone consistently exposing the worst possible views and literally going around bigging up Adolf fucking Hitler. He’s not a sympathy case he’s a disgrace.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2835 on: December 3, 2022, 03:09:01 pm »
Surely West needs to be sectioned (or whatever the American equivalent is-committed?) or at least have an appointed conservator like Britney had. He’s become a danger to others.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #2836 on: December 3, 2022, 03:12:11 pm »
Surely West needs to be sectioned (or whatever the American equivalent is-committed?) or at least have an appointed conservator like Britney had. He’s become a danger to others.

I think it's called 'Become President' over there.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2837 on: December 3, 2022, 09:46:25 pm »
Even David Icke is facepalming at Kanye's antics.

It's a shame, it's weird, it's disturbing. It could have initiated by manipulation and influence by others. But it's certainly more than an era self destruction, surely it's not just an evil trait?
I suspect it's something diagnosable if he has the will and peer-care to be diagnosed. Possibly a personality disorder if not something more serious like psychosis.

It's unlikely he'll get the help he needs until something close to tragic occurs. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a camera and anyone that does so is inflicting further harm for personal profit.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2838 on: December 3, 2022, 10:47:15 pm »
I think this is what happens when someone who is mentally weak or vulnerable does a deep dive into the internet trash pile of far right conspiracies. Only difference is we're getting to see it in real time, live on air.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2839 on: December 5, 2022, 03:26:53 pm »
I think it's called 'Become President' over there.

:wellin