Author Topic: CyberPunk 2077  (Read 46482 times)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: CyberPunk 2077
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2020, 03:37:20 am »
Johnny Silverhands (Keanu) is meant to be in your imagination in the game, so could be that he tries fucking with your head? Sort of like a Fight Club scenario?

Yeah, that's what was reminding me of Gibson (Count Zero really where Wintermute, the rogue AI in Neuromancer, has fractured into Vodou loa who reanimate people). Not very familiar with Cyberpunk setting as PnP as ToneLa mentions.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2020, 11:49:17 am »
Samsung QLED Q80R 65'
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/q80-q80r-qled

Talked myself out of OLED due to potential burn in but the picture on this is absoutely fantastic anyway.

Nice. I'll check it out. I have a Samsung tv now, which works nicely for CoD, BF etc, but I see some input lag for some games. Unless you're really into it, I don't think one can really see the difference between QLED and OLED for the newer models.
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
  • Butter does not Discriminate.
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2020, 09:28:31 pm »
How well do you think the PS5 will run Cyberpunk Versus a mid range Gaming PC? Thinking of upgradingPC/getting a PS5. Can't seem to find that useful PC gaming thread :(
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2020, 09:32:56 pm »
How well do you think the PS5 will run Cyberpunk Versus a mid range Gaming PC? Thinking of upgradingPC/getting a PS5. Can't seem to find that useful PC gaming thread :(

What card was you planning on getting? I've been thinking of doing a new build for ages but I just can't justify the cost. A 2070 super is almost as expensive as a PS5 will be which I'd want at minimum especially with the DLSS 2.0 support

I think it will run well. They've managed to get it running on 7 year old hardware with shitty jaguar CPU's so the newer consoles should be able to handle it pretty well I'd of thought.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2020, 09:37:46 pm »
Just started looking tonight at mobo/ram/CPU. Already got a headache. Probably this bundle : https://www.scan.co.uk/products/3xs-ryzen-5-bundle-amd-ryzen-5-3600-asus-rog-strix-b450-f-gaming-16gb-ddr4-amd-wraith-stealth

but will order and build it my self so cheaper.

Cant really stretch to a top card and probably someting in the 200- 250 quid range.

Hence is it worth it over a PS5.

And I have just found that PC gaming thread so will post in there too :)
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2020, 07:02:39 pm »
Reading the Cyberpunk lore book

It's brilliant, loving the ads  ;D

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 4, 2020, 10:34:36 am »
Just started looking tonight at mobo/ram/CPU. Already got a headache. Probably this bundle : https://www.scan.co.uk/products/3xs-ryzen-5-bundle-amd-ryzen-5-3600-asus-rog-strix-b450-f-gaming-16gb-ddr4-amd-wraith-stealth

but will order and build it my self so cheaper.

Cant really stretch to a top card and probably someting in the 200- 250 quid range.

Hence is it worth it over a PS5.

And I have just found that PC gaming thread so will post in there too :)

What resolution will you be playing at?
If its 1080p then a RX5600XT will handle most stuff with ease and should come in around your budget.
Remember you can always upgrade later on and ebay it. New GPU's will be out later in the year with another performance increase.
You can't upgrade a PS5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLNMiG37F9w

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #87 on: August 4, 2020, 02:37:46 pm »
Been doing some reading. Putting a build together, something in this ballpark:

PCIe Gen3 x 4 M.2 Solid State Drive                                                     50
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming ATX Motherboard                                    115
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB                                                    300
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor                                                            260
Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16R Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 3200    67
ALIMENTATIONS CORSAIR 601-850 Watt RM750X 750W                            100

My case is this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LA2LB7W?psc=1&th=1&linkCode=gs2&tag=pcp0f-21

Not the biggest but I got it in work for free!

Thoughts are very welcome. Thanks

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #88 on: August 5, 2020, 11:08:33 am »

PCIe Gen3 x 4 M.2 Solid State Drive                                                     50
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming ATX Motherboard                                    115
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB                                                    300
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor                                                            260

My case is this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LA2LB7W?psc=1&th=1&linkCode=gs2&tag=pcp0f-21

I would be surprised if that computer outperformed a PS5, and I'd probably advise getting a new computer until the next generation of GPUs get released.

For reference, my laptop has better specs than that (i7 10th gen, RTX 2070 Super Mobile GPU benchmarks slightly better than desktop 2060) and it only runs Control, a game with fairly high demands, at 60fps on High (full ray tracing) and 1920x1080. At 4K it's 23 fps and not really playable.

My sense of it is a PS5 should be able to do 4K Control at high settings as well. They're selling it as a built for 4K RTX machine, so anything short would be disappointing.

At the price you're paying for that pack, you're paying potentially a fair chunk more than a PS5 for a machine that may not outperform a PS5, and definitely won't be getting you highest end performance.

Why not wait 6 months for the PS5 and the game to drop, and reconsider your options then?

That's going to be my play. I've basically never played a top of the line, power guzzling new release at highest specs before, so when I do I don't to have a middling experience because I've jumped the gun on a middling machine.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #89 on: August 6, 2020, 02:44:00 pm »
Its a dilemma. Pay near 500 quid for a PS5 for One game or a  1000 for PC that may not play it at high settings. Few months yet to decide, will grow the cash kitty more and do some more research. No specs out yet for Cyberpunk :( 

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: August 7, 2020, 10:03:36 am »

Don't buy a video card yet. The new nvidia line is expected in September. The new cards are going to be pretty powerful if the leaked specs are to be believed and the 20 line of cards are certain to drop in price also, so regardless of your budget buying a card now would be a mistake.

Offline Kuytinho

• Kopite
« Reply #91 on: August 7, 2020, 05:33:39 pm »
Its a dilemma. Pay near 500 quid for a PS5 for One game or a  1000 for PC that may not play it at high settings. Few months yet to decide, will grow the cash kitty more and do some more research. No specs out yet for Cyberpunk :( 
It's also coming to Google Stadia this year. It'll cost you a lot less, but I have no experience with Stadia and couldn't comment on performance. Could it be worth a look?

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #92 on: August 7, 2020, 06:13:26 pm »

Really depends if you only use a PC for gaming then the console is probably the better bet, financially at least. Also there will be a heap more great games coming out over the next 5 years to justify the purchase, I'd have thought.

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #93 on: August 7, 2020, 11:03:58 pm »
good advice. Will be waiting on price drop on GPUs. Really fancy playing some VR now too. Will prob go for a mid range rig/with vr capability.

Punk will prob be facking delayed again :)

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #94 on: August 8, 2020, 01:50:13 am »
good advice. Will be waiting on price drop on GPUs. Really fancy playing some VR now too. Will prob go for a mid range rig/with vr capability.

Punk will prob be facking delayed again :)

I've been doing a similar calculus myself about whether I want a PS5 or XboxX, with the added considerations of having a wife and family.

For me there are three considerations.

1. Cost
2. Performance
3. Range of games
4. Upgradeability
5. Lifestyle

1. Cost - We don't know exactly how a PS5 will cost, so it's hard to compare, but estimates are it'll be in around the £400/AUD 750 mark. At this price, in the short term, it seems relatively likely that it'll perform better than an equivalently priced PC. Winner - PS5.

2. Performance - Based on teraflops, it seems likely that at minimum the PS5 and the XboxX should outperform all but one or two current PC GPUs. I think this will change with the next gen GPUs, but based on what's available today, you're probably quite a bit better off performance wise with a console (relative to price).

3. Range of games - You say that you'd only be buying it for one game, but having researched it I think there are a few things I'd quite like to play (not having a PS4 already), including The Last of Us (1+2), Ghost of Tsushima, the Spider-Man games, Persona 5 etc. Mind you, this is a different calculus for me than yours because I already have a decent PC that can cover some bases not currently available to PS5. You'd have to have a compare of which games are available on each platform if you could only have one. XboxX is the loser for me here because it doesn't seem to have that many exclusives.

4. Upgradeability - This is not relevant to me because I have a laptop. However upgradeability may be important to you because it potentially means a somewhat lower price in the long term - the logic being you don't need to chuck out the whole machine, and instead you can just replace components. But because the GPU is potentially the most important and expensive part of the machine, it's not necessarily crystal clear. A top of the line GPU will set you back the price of a whole mid-range PC on its own, plus change. Mid-range GPUs won't be quite so much, but you need to think about how often you'd need to replace the GPU over the long term to be able to sustain good performance for new games. For me - not relevant. For you - depends on how much money you have now and when you expect to have money for an upgrade, and what's available at that time.

5. Lifestyle - From a quality of life perspective, what will make you happier? For my circumstances, the experience of playing a game on my couch next to my wife (who'd be doing her own thing) is better than the experience of playing a game at a desk in the corner. This also allows me to play on a big TV instead of a monitor, and there are some (relatively few) occasions where I can play some games with friends as well. Those are the pros. In the cons column, there are some games that are far better to play with keyboard and mouse (in particular - Baldur's Gate 3). For me - Console is better.

Regardless, as others have said, I think the best thing is to at least wait until the next gen of GPUs/consoles come out. When they do, I think it's fairly likely that you'll be able to get your top of the line GPUs at a knockdown price. I don't think many people will want to pay potentially twice as much or likely more for a GPU than a new console, when the performance would be similar at best. At that point maybe the RTX 2080 Ti will come down to around £500, and you can save a bit more to get that. Maybe.

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2020, 08:50:33 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q4ON7H7RnBE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q4ON7H7RnBE</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JV8BTZ6_PWQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JV8BTZ6_PWQ</a>

Offline Redmaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2020, 08:20:45 pm »
I've been doing a similar calculus myself about whether I want a PS5 or XboxX, with the added considerations of having a wife and family.

For me there are three considerations.

1. Cost
2. Performance
3. Range of games
4. Upgradeability
5. Lifestyle

1. Cost - We don't know exactly how a PS5 will cost, so it's hard to compare, but estimates are it'll be in around the £400/AUD 750 mark. At this price, in the short term, it seems relatively likely that it'll perform better than an equivalently priced PC. Winner - PS5.

2. Performance - Based on teraflops, it seems likely that at minimum the PS5 and the XboxX should outperform all but one or two current PC GPUs. I think this will change with the next gen GPUs, but based on what's available today, you're probably quite a bit better off performance wise with a console (relative to price).

3. Range of games - You say that you'd only be buying it for one game, but having researched it I think there are a few things I'd quite like to play (not having a PS4 already), including The Last of Us (1+2), Ghost of Tsushima, the Spider-Man games, Persona 5 etc. Mind you, this is a different calculus for me than yours because I already have a decent PC that can cover some bases not currently available to PS5. You'd have to have a compare of which games are available on each platform if you could only have one. XboxX is the loser for me here because it doesn't seem to have that many exclusives.

4. Upgradeability - This is not relevant to me because I have a laptop. However upgradeability may be important to you because it potentially means a somewhat lower price in the long term - the logic being you don't need to chuck out the whole machine, and instead you can just replace components. But because the GPU is potentially the most important and expensive part of the machine, it's not necessarily crystal clear. A top of the line GPU will set you back the price of a whole mid-range PC on its own, plus change. Mid-range GPUs won't be quite so much, but you need to think about how often you'd need to replace the GPU over the long term to be able to sustain good performance for new games. For me - not relevant. For you - depends on how much money you have now and when you expect to have money for an upgrade, and what's available at that time.

5. Lifestyle - From a quality of life perspective, what will make you happier? For my circumstances, the experience of playing a game on my couch next to my wife (who'd be doing her own thing) is better than the experience of playing a game at a desk in the corner. This also allows me to play on a big TV instead of a monitor, and there are some (relatively few) occasions where I can play some games with friends as well. Those are the pros. In the cons column, there are some games that are far better to play with keyboard and mouse (in particular - Baldur's Gate 3). For me - Console is better.

Regardless, as others have said, I think the best thing is to at least wait until the next gen of GPUs/consoles come out. When they do, I think it's fairly likely that you'll be able to get your top of the line GPUs at a knockdown price. I don't think many people will want to pay potentially twice as much or likely more for a GPU than a new console, when the performance would be similar at best. At that point maybe the RTX 2080 Ti will come down to around £500, and you can save a bit more to get that. Maybe.

Good points man.

Will probably wait until november, maybe even into new year to buy a new PC. Too many new components arriving late this year to justify upgrading right now and prices of older, slightly less cutting edge stuff will come down. Might just buy a new graphics card to play Cyberpunk in smooth 1080p.  If the next wave of rtx sales go the same way as the 3080 it will be months before you can pick one up :(

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2020, 03:50:06 pm »
What is everyone else's view on the soundtrack so far? From what I heard of the band Refused/Samurai, it is definitely not my thing. Neo Industrial Punk Trap is what its been described as, though its not futuristic at all, if anything it sounds aged. Was hoping for some darker cyber techno beats thrown in as well. So all in, very disappointed by what I heard so far.

I do appreciate that Johnny's in game band is Samurai but still .. its not what I imagine music to sound like in the future anyways!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 03:52:20 pm by has gone odd »
- all in my opinion of course -

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #98 on: October 7, 2020, 11:43:58 am »
Does anyone know if a physical Series X version will be sold, or is the only way to play this (enhanced on Series X) to buy the Xbobx One version and then do the download/upgrade digitally?

Also, does anyone know if the enhanced version will be available at release or is it due to come some months later?

Struggling to find coherent answers to this online.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
« Reply #99 on: October 7, 2020, 03:33:43 pm »
Does anyone know if a physical Series X version will be sold, or is the only way to play this (enhanced on Series X) to buy the Xbobx One version and then do the download/upgrade digitally?

Also, does anyone know if the enhanced version will be available at release or is it due to come some months later?

Struggling to find coherent answers to this online.
Next gen version will be some time next year.

If you put the current-gen disc into your Series X (or play your current-gen digital version on your Series X) you'll get enhanced performance, better resolution and framerates compared to on your Xbox One, but it won't be the true next-gen version.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: October 7, 2020, 04:42:13 pm »
Don't know if im being a bit weird, but I'm gonna wait till next year if I have to to play it fresh on the Xbox x. I was gonna buy the current gen and then re play it, but I'll be honest not played a game I've clocked since final fantasy 7
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

• Kopite
« Reply #101 on: October 7, 2020, 05:04:25 pm »
Don't know if im being a bit weird, but I'm gonna wait till next year if I have to to play it fresh on the Xbox x. I was gonna buy the current gen and then re play it, but I'll be honest not played a game I've clocked since final fantasy 7
Just recently decided the same to be honest.

I want this game to take my breath away when I play it.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #102 on: October 7, 2020, 05:46:38 pm »

I'm also waiting, but mainly because I want to play it full throttle on PC and it'll be new year before I'm flush enough to get a RTX 30 series GPU (also lets them iron out the kinks in both hardware and game).
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: October 7, 2020, 06:16:22 pm »
Just recently decided the same to be honest.

I want this game to take my breath away when I play it.

Exactly this. I recently bought a new tv and expecting to be blown away when firing this up on the Xbox X over the new year  :)
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: October 7, 2020, 06:24:30 pm »

You should maybe check on the Project Red normally do a free upgrade with their games,they're working on the Next Gen version of Wild Hunt and anyone who already has it gets a free update,can't imagine this being any different.

Edit: Just realised what you were saying,ignore me.
« Last Edit: October 7, 2020, 06:26:04 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #105 on: October 7, 2020, 06:55:33 pm »
Oh I didn't know there wouldn't be a series X version until next year! I think maybe I'll wait for that too then.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #106 on: October 7, 2020, 08:29:46 pm »
Thanks for the responses.

I’ll be waiting for the Series X version proper to come out then before going for the game. I’ve got plenty to play and little time to play in the meantime!
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: October 7, 2020, 09:24:05 pm »
I’ve got a PS5 on pre-order and had come to the same conclusion re waiting for the proper PS5 version.

That said, if the reviews are great and considering there are three different starting character types I could be tempted to do one game now and then start another on the upgraded version.
"We come here for the winning!"

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 8, 2020, 02:22:50 am »
I'm on PC, but similar to you lads in that I'm waiting to get my hands on a 3080 (when available) before playing in order to get the best experience from it...so expect to start playing some time in 2024.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #109 on: October 8, 2020, 03:24:03 am »
I'm on PC, but similar to you lads in that I'm waiting to get my hands on a 3080 (when available) before playing in order to get the best experience from it...so expect to start playing some time in 2024.

I mean it would be on brand to start playing it in 2077 ;D

You should be good to play at 1440P with the 5700XT, no?
:D

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: October 8, 2020, 05:22:09 am »
I mean it would be on brand to start playing it in 2077 ;D

You should be good to play at 1440P with the 5700XT, no?

Hard to say mate. I never really trust the recommended specs and I don't want to start the game and then find out that it stutters or some such shit as I've found the card really unpredictable at times when pushed.It's a big part of the reason why I'm inclined to go back to Nvidia rather than roll the dice with big navi. Witcher runs great  (though the game doesn't want a bar of freesync) and iirc Cyberpunk is an upgrade on the same engine. Just not sure I want to risk it.  How about you? Have you pre-ordered a 3080 yet? Looks like asus is the way to go due to the capacitors being better.
« Last Edit: October 8, 2020, 05:26:44 am by Darren G »

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2020, 10:24:36 am »
Release date slowly approaching. I still haven’t watched any gameplay and managed to keep my own hype reasonably low. CD Project Red make quality games, there’s no doubting that. But this game must be the most hyped game since GTAV. I’ve seen some people willing to give it a GOTY award before it’s released. I’m rooting for them and sincerely hope that they nail it and manage to live up to some ofvthe hype that’s been created.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2020, 09:09:33 pm »
The combat looks crap, the world itself looks gorgeous though.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2020, 09:14:28 pm »
The combat looks crap, the world itself looks gorgeous though.
So just like Witcher 3?

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2020, 09:50:19 pm »
I will get this and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla but will wait the extra 2 weeks and see if they are any deals on Black Friday or cyber Monday I will just get them for my bog standard PS4
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

• Kopite
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2020, 04:40:46 pm »
Delayed again.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2020, 04:46:34 pm »
GameSpot
@GameSpot
·
1m
BREAKING: Cyberpunk 2077 is delayed again despite going gold

But at least its only 3 weeks

CD Projekt Red has announced that Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed by 21 days and will now launch on December 10. It was originally set for release on November 19.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2020, 04:48:37 pm »
:lmao

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2020, 04:51:00 pm »
Think I'll just wait for the next gen version anyway. The game looks too ambitious for current gen systems

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2020, 05:30:33 pm »
A 100GB update is required to start the game.....

7 hours remaining......

Please free 70GB to install this update