Author Topic: Premier League / FA Cup SF Fixtures 20th - 25th April  (Read 16863 times)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Premier League / FA Cup SF Fixtures 20th - 25th April
« Reply #920 on: Today at 12:38:47 pm »
Not yet.

The VVD one at Newcastle, the Doku challenge and Diaz goal just makes them sound even more incompetent.

The VAR Officials should be clear with their instructions but it’s all ‘mate this, mate that’ delivered at 110mph.

Ah I get you. Yeah, all talking over each other. Been said so many times but I know that rugby refs work together, listen to each other and kind of get to a point that you can at least understand how they get to the decision they did.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #921 on: Today at 12:42:02 pm »
Nonsense. Fans and clubs have been putting up with this shit for years with no one doing anything about it. It's about time a club threw their toys out of the pram.
We lay down over the Spurs farce and continued to get fucked by officials all season. Hopefully Forest don't lie down over this. I back them all the way, no matter what methods they use.

There is a way of doing it though and they have done themselves no favours. There is little chance of the authorities listening with much sympathy when they have just about accused him of deciding the game.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #922 on: Today at 12:53:02 pm »
Ah I get you. Yeah, all talking over each other. Been said so many times but I know that rugby refs work together, listen to each other and kind of get to a point that you can at least understand how they get to the decision they did.

It just needs to be clear and concise.

Speak slowly and explain what has happened. The Doku one was rushed through in about 20 seconds and what they said happened didn’t!
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.