Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4550086 times)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: Ill Douche - The Dorito Benito
« Reply #43200 on: July 13, 2018, 11:22:08 pm »
Anyone have any knowledge of how data is used by campaigns these days?

Question is this: if Trump were to be offered all of the DNC's data and analysis of said data, how useful would it be for him? Or more accurately, for his campaign team?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43201 on: July 13, 2018, 11:22:12 pm »
Josh Barro

@jbarro

Deep in that Sun interview, Trump brags that his poll numbers with Republicans are even better than Lincoln's were. Lincoln died a decade before the telephone was invented and about eight decades before presidential approval polling began.

--------------------

On behalf of the 60% of Americans who possess a functioning brain, I apologize that this disgusting a-hole is currently staining your British soil. So embarrassed to be an American these days, my god. :butt

It's just typical Trump. He throws out a statement. It has nothing to do with reality, but people react. And then he throws out the next and people react again. He's just a liar. NY Times/Washington Post did the right thing. They posted the lies. At some point it's time to point the finger at him. Like NYT/WP did. The journos should be tougher on him.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #43202 on: July 13, 2018, 11:24:33 pm »
What caused the massive spike for Bush?

9/11
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43203 on: July 13, 2018, 11:26:00 pm »
War! Hur! What is it good for? Approval rate bumping.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:44:46 pm by Djozer »

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43204 on: July 13, 2018, 11:27:34 pm »
9/11
Always found it weird that that, and the aftermath, could have such an incredible effect on how a nation views its leader.

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43205 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:38 pm »

Maybe I’m dumb, but I’m not seeing an increase.
Certainly nothing to suggest that his support outside the base is increasing. Pretty much confirms that Republicans will stand by their man, no matter wha evil shit he does.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #43206 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:48 pm »
Trump was rushed into hiding for a while in Scotland when a Greenpeace Paraglider circled Turnberry a few times

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lIpO2sJMRx4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lIpO2sJMRx4</a>
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:45:24 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43207 on: July 13, 2018, 11:57:10 pm »
I've only read reports of Macron placing doubt on the 4% claim. I've read/seen nothing from an official NATO spokesperson, nor any of the other leaders apart from May, who vaguely backed Trump's claims on the issue at today's press conference. Whereas I've seen lots of coverage of Trump patting himself on the back for his great success. If I'm a member of the public who doesn't already loathe Trump, and I'm not hearing widespread denial of his claims, why wouldn't I believe him?
"At the end of a two-day NATO summit in Brussels, Macron referred reporters to the communique released Wednesday, which recommitted members of the alliance to a 2014 pledge to spent 2% of national GDP on defense by 2024."The communique is clear," Macron said. "It reaffirms a commitment to 2% in 2024. That is all."'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/politics/trump-nato-spending-claims-reaction-intl/index.html
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #43208 on: July 14, 2018, 12:10:26 am »
Trump's modus operandi is quantity is more important than quality.

By the time any serious journalist has disproved a tweet he has moved the news focus on by unleashing half a dozen others. It doesn't matter if tweet 203302 was lies because the media has moved on to 203325. By the time 203325 has proven to be a clunderfuck of lies he is on to 203605. He is playing 24 hour News at their own game.

He is the Kardashian of politicians. By the time you get around to questioning his last outrageous act, the game has moved on and he has been more outrageous.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #43209 on: July 14, 2018, 12:17:08 am »
9/11

Didn’t think that was 18 months in but yeah, was the Iraq war wasn’t it.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43210 on: July 14, 2018, 12:18:11 am »
Maybe I’m dumb, but I’m not seeing an increase.
Certainly nothing to suggest that his support outside the base is increasing. Pretty much confirms that Republicans will stand by their man, no matter wha evil shit he does.
its pretty obvious he’s had an uplift the last few weeks

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43211 on: July 14, 2018, 12:19:09 am »
9/11 was around 8 months in which correlates to that, Iraq was 2003 I think so 2 years in, cant remember when Afghanistan was tho

Online Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43212 on: July 14, 2018, 12:44:30 am »

If you look at the x axis of the graph it shows weeks in office. The Bush spike comes at about 32 weeks in, which would be 9/11.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43213 on: July 14, 2018, 12:56:48 am »
its pretty obvious he’s had an uplift the last few weeks

I think the poll is current to June 2018. Don't know whether it reflects the recent immigration fiasco, but am not surprised to see an increase because his followers like his racist immigration policies. But certainly nothing i that poll backs up Shaka's claim that Trump is gaining supporters from outside his base. He appears to be hovering around 42% with some dips and upticks depending on the issue.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #43215 on: July 14, 2018, 02:25:45 am »
Evan Rosenfeld@Evan_Rosenfeld
NEW: House conservatives are preparing a new push to oust Dep. AG Rod Rosenstein, per three conservative Capitol Hill sources — putting the finishing touches on an impeachment filing even as Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 Russian intel officers
https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/07/13/house-republicans-rod-rosenstein-impeachment-719816?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #43216 on: July 14, 2018, 02:29:03 am »
Seems they’ll do anything in their power to protect their golden c*nt nugget

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43217 on: July 14, 2018, 06:18:16 am »
I think the poll is current to June 2018. Don't know whether it reflects the recent immigration fiasco, but am not surprised to see an increase because his followers like his racist immigration policies. But certainly nothing i that poll backs up Shaka's claim that Trump is gaining supporters from outside his base. He appears to be hovering around 42% with some dips and upticks depending on the issue.

In keeping with what you're saying.

I suspect the uplift occurred on the cusp of the North Korea stuff before the meeting. There was a bit of positivity about Trump denuclearizing North Korea. I suspect he's dropped back down and it just hasn't been reflected in the stats yet.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:20:45 am by DanA »
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #43218 on: July 14, 2018, 08:33:16 am »

Bastard.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #43219 on: July 14, 2018, 09:09:16 am »
Trump's ambassador lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed right-wing activist Tommy Robinson

(Reuters) - Sam Brownback, the U.S. Ambassador for International Religious Freedom, complained to the British ambassador in Washington D.C. about the treatment of an English right-wing activist who is in jail for disrupting a trial, according to three sources familiar with the discussion.

Brownback raised the case of the activist known as Tommy Robinson in a June meeting with Sir Kim Darroch, Britain's Ambassador to the United States, according to a British official and two sources close to the organizers of a pro-Robinson demonstration planned for London on Saturday.

Brownback raised the jailing of Robinson during a meeting with Darroch that covered a range of "religious freedom issues", the British official confirmed earlier this week.

Brownback told Darroch that if Britain did not treat Robinson more sympathetically, the Trump administration might be compelled to criticize Britain's handling of the case, according to the two sources in contact with organizers of the planned pro-Robinson demonstration.

The sources said Robinson's supporters, who have also been in touch with the Trump administration about the issue, were concerned that he could be attacked by other prisoners.

Reuters was unable to determine why the top U.S. official responsible for defending religious freedom would try to intervene with the British government on behalf of an activist who has expressed ant-Islamic views.

Brownback, who is a former governor of Kansas and former U.S. senator, was not available for comment. However, on Thursday a U.S. State Department spokesman said the "characterizations" of Brownback's meeting with Darroch by Reuters sources were "completely false" but the spokesman did not elaborate further.

Holy fucking shit. White Supremacist gonna white supremacist I guess.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43220 on: July 14, 2018, 11:26:44 am »

Throwing a great first pitch at the baseball. High water mark

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #43221 on: July 14, 2018, 06:46:24 pm »

He's now called his on-the-record, taped interview with the rag as fake news.

:D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43222 on: July 14, 2018, 08:18:29 pm »
Blimey, his hands really are so very tiny.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #43223 on: July 14, 2018, 10:20:29 pm »
Blimey, his hands really are so very tiny.

Not small..... Far away.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43224 on: July 14, 2018, 10:39:07 pm »

This is good stuff. Not that Trump will accept it, but it's good to get some comparisons out. Everything he says gets attention. It works like that. Everyone needs to report what the President says. But it's possible to publish facts too. It's a way to tell people the Emperor is naked/a liar.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43225 on: July 14, 2018, 10:50:44 pm »
The worrying thing is that despite putting children in cages, labelling entire populations rapists, casually using white supremacist language and happily being endorsed by them, lifting sanctions on Russia, furthering the divide in the middle east by moving the american embassy to Jerusalem, starting a costly trade war with every major trading partner, attempting to roll back affordable healthcare, having a dysfunctional government with crooks in charge of every department, he still has a respectable approval rating about on par with Obama and Clinton at the same stage.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43226 on: July 15, 2018, 12:19:40 am »
The worrying thing is that despite putting children in cages, labelling entire populations rapists, casually using white supremacist language and happily being endorsed by them, lifting sanctions on Russia, furthering the divide in the middle east by moving the american embassy to Jerusalem, starting a costly trade war with every major trading partner, attempting to roll back affordable healthcare, having a dysfunctional government with crooks in charge of every department, he still has a respectable approval rating about on par with Obama and Clinton at the same stage.

Clinton expanded safe and legal abortions days into office and spent his first two years trying to create a National Healthcare System. And Obama is black. These are the important issues in America.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #43227 on: July 15, 2018, 05:45:56 am »
Seth Abramson has had some time to digest the new indictmemts and is connecting some serious dots in his twitter feed. Looks like Roger Stone is toast. I would love to see that asshole in prison. More seriously, it looks like Trump’s campaign altered ad buys coinciding with the DNC hacks. These indictments are going to definitely turn up the heat on anyone that worked for that campaign. Hopefully we see more flipping as a byproduct.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline halfpoundcheesy

• [insert witty comment]
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #43228 on: July 15, 2018, 06:12:48 am »

Arrived in Las Vegas this evening. Taxi driver couldn't believe "all those idiots in your country protesting our President".

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #43229 on: July 15, 2018, 08:34:11 am »
Never known a President of any country speak to the press on an almost daily basis.

What a horrible man.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43230 on: July 15, 2018, 08:47:59 am »
Has the orange one fucked off yet?

Just to quote myself again.

All of this cosying up to Putin and Russia, is very odd.

Is it just me, or is anyone else here thinking it's all a bit,  Manchurian Candidate.

I recon he's going home to be debriefed..... and I'm not talking about the hookers in his hotel room.  ;)

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43231 on: July 15, 2018, 09:01:20 am »
Arrived in Las Vegas this evening. Taxi driver couldn't believe "all those idiots in your country protesting our President".

They don't get democracy, do they?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43232 on: July 15, 2018, 09:57:21 am »
May just said he told her to sue the EU  :wanker
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline BeingJohnMarkovic

• Anny Roader
  • Its All In The Game
« Reply #43233 on: July 15, 2018, 10:19:23 am »

A real, first class toss pot at work. He's now on his way to Helsinki to debrief his daddy Putin apparently.
It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
« Reply #43234 on: July 15, 2018, 10:28:20 am »
A real, first class toss pot at work. He's now on his way to Helsinki to debrief his daddy Putin apparently.

If this last two years was written up as a political thriller three years ago people would bin it after two chapters as been insane...
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43235 on: July 15, 2018, 10:38:20 am »
This is good stuff. Not that Trump will accept it, but it's good to get some comparisons out. Everything he says gets attention. It works like that. Everyone needs to report what the President says. But it's possible to publish facts too. It's a way to tell people the Emperor is naked/a liar.

More importantly, it drives home the fact that Trump is STILL the worst polling first term president in history.

Apart from rampant gerrymandering, the Democrats' biggest worry is getting their vote out and avoiding complacency.  If the Democrats go out and vote and the GOP has defeatist apathy, there could be a major sea change in November.

And remember, it's not all about Senators and Congresspeople.  We need those State house floors to switch hands as well.

The only real concern now is what Trump and the GOP will pull between now and November to disrupt the situation as they become increasingly desperate.  And what could happen between November and January before the new houses are sworn in.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43236 on: July 15, 2018, 10:40:12 am »

Probably Putin's idea...

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43237 on: July 15, 2018, 10:48:07 am »
Apparently Trump didn't rehearse for his visit to see the Queen.  ::)

Bowed too early so the press only saw him shaking her hand; then as they inspected the guard he walked on her inside, basically blocking it from her view.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43238 on: July 15, 2018, 10:51:24 am »
If this last two years was written up as a political thriller three years ago people would bin it after two chapters as been insane...

Yeah, all that's missing is the disgruntled, ex alcoholic New York cop who redeems himself by saving the First Lady's life from a Muslim Democrat transgender illegal Mexican immigrant and dies heroically in the process.

Offline BeingJohnMarkovic

• Anny Roader
  • Its All In The Game
« Reply #43239 on: July 15, 2018, 10:54:14 am »

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44838028

Gwan Theresa  ;D ;D ;D
It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?