Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4568487 times)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: Ill Douche - The Dorito Benito
« Reply #43080 on: July 13, 2018, 05:09:03 am »
She'd probably rehabilitate herself in a second if she did a foul mouthed retake of that Hugh Grant press conference scene in Love Actually.

What also seems to be going unnoticed is that Trump going stupid here actually strengthens her too. The whole fantasy of replacing the EU with the US needs to die in a fire, and Trump pushing it and Boris at the same time. Well. It's not all bad news.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.
« Reply #43082 on: July 13, 2018, 06:13:09 am »
What also seems to be going unnoticed is that Trump going stupid here actually strengthens her too. The whole fantasy of replacing the EU with the US needs to die in a fire, and Trump pushing it and Boris at the same time. Well. It's not all bad news.

This would be true if politicians were currently capable of acting in the national interest and a large part of the population capable of changing their minds. Neither of those things appear true, sadly.

As for Trump, a strong leader would send him back to the US immediately. Instead we will be treated to another few days of May trying to hold his hand. 

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #43083 on: July 13, 2018, 06:24:25 am »
This would be true if politicians were currently capable of acting in the national interest and a large part of the population capable of changing their minds. Neither of those things appear true, sadly. 

Trump pushing Boris as leader isn't going to undermine May - the reverse really because it reminds her MPs of what's likely to happen if they do bring her down. Doesn't require either of the two assumptions you give there.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.
« Reply #43084 on: July 13, 2018, 06:35:34 am »
Trump pushing Boris as leader isn't going to undermine May - the reverse really because it reminds her MPs of what's likely to happen if they do bring her down. Doesn't require either of the two assumptions you give there.

It isn't what Trump is saying, the problem will be May failing to respond appropriately to his comments that will undermine her. It just reinforces how weak she is, and people will continue to seize on that.

I don't think you can call those assumptions either. You only have to look at how Brexit is getting voted through the Houses of Parliament (even the opposition are going along with the "will of the people" nonsense) or the fact there hasn't been any real shift in public opinion.

I'd love it if you were right though, because for me the idea we were going to get a favourable trade deal from someone like Trump who always has to be seen as getting the best side of a deal has been one of the biggest lies told.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:40:19 am by Team Sleep »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #43085 on: July 13, 2018, 07:05:55 am »
I’ve just heard his comments about Sadiq Khan...

Frankly disgusting. 

Really disgusting.

Where’s the dignity of office?  Where’s the respect?  Filthy piece of shit he is.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Team Sleep

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A walking surplus.
« Reply #43086 on: July 13, 2018, 07:12:38 am »

Frankly disgusting. 

Really disgusting.

Where’s the dignity of office?  Where’s the respect?  Filthy piece of shit he is.

It gets worse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/trump-backing-tory-mp-sparks-12908054

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #43087 on: July 13, 2018, 07:39:02 am »
It isn't Trump what is saying, the problem will be May failing to respond appropriately to his comments that will undermine her. It just reinforces how weak she is, and people will continue to seize on that.

I don't think you can call those assumptions either. You only have to look at how Brexit is getting voted through the Houses of Parliament (even the opposition are going along with the "will of the people" nonsense) or the fact there hasn't been any real shift in public opinion.

I'd love it if you were right though, because for me the idea we were going to get a favourable trade deal from someone like Trump who always has to be seen as getting the best side of a deal has been one of the biggest lies told.

Probably more for the other thread. But it's all internal Tory BS and whether they'll topple May just yet rather than national interest and needing to change people's opinions. Tory MPs just need to have sufficient self-interest to recognise Boris (or another headbanger) has a very high chance of being the next PM and leading them into the next election. They can't risk a leadership contest. Or if they do, they deserve everything they get and we deserve to be able to switch to an alternate reality. ;) Trump's a menace, but there's no way what he suggests for a trade deal can happen (or at least on his terms heh) and none of it changes the parliamentary sums facing the government over the next few months - even if May looks increasingly inept and weak.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43088 on: July 13, 2018, 08:12:24 am »
How appropriate that Trump should use the S*n as a vehicle for pushing a hard Brexit and pimping BJ for the top job. It's about the only rag he's not out of his depth in.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #43089 on: July 13, 2018, 08:15:36 am »
Will May say what he said Brexit should look like? You just know that it will be something really clueless as he has no idea what it is all about except leaving the EU...

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43090 on: July 13, 2018, 08:16:17 am »

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43091 on: July 13, 2018, 08:24:48 am »
Um... the hair.  Is this a thing in England?  What the fuck...

Fabricant is famous for his astonishingly badly fitted wig. And being a humungous bellend.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43092 on: July 13, 2018, 08:27:28 am »
Will May say what he said Brexit should look like? You just know that it will be something really clueless as he has no idea what it is all about except leaving the EU...

Thats no different to May then.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #43093 on: July 13, 2018, 08:37:25 am »
Hopefully Phillip blasts him in the face with a hunting rifle and then is all like "Golly gosh gents, terribly sorry, I thought a fox was mauling his head and I was just trying to get it orf," before casually wandering off to be racist at someone.

It is verboten in fox hunting to use a gun. Phil would set the hounds onto him.
(Always found it an example of stupid that you use a massively inefficient method of removing “vermin” ie a fox, by chasing it with 50 horsemen and 100 dogs, rather than let a farmer shoot it)

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43094 on: July 13, 2018, 08:41:48 am »

Frankly disgusting. 

Really disgusting.

Blaming an individual for terror attacks in London, complete and utter c*nt. I can't believe he's lasted this long in a country where firearms are so readily available...

Offline DivisiveNewSigning

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43095 on: July 13, 2018, 09:17:19 am »
Trump has inadvertently teed May up here. She's got a real chance to stand up to him and earn some [much needed] points.

But she won't...

Hope the Queen kicks him out and bans him from the country. Sky News capturing images of a horde of Corgi's chasing him out the grounds.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43096 on: July 13, 2018, 09:18:32 am »
Trump has inadvertently teed May up here. She's got a real chance to stand up to him and earn some [much needed] points.

But she won't...

Hope the Queen kicks him out and bans him from the country. Sky News capturing images of a horde of Corgi's chasing him out the grounds.

Yep, it will be pleasentries, sound bites about the special relationship etc etc. She has no shame.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #43097 on: July 13, 2018, 09:47:38 am »
Chippy tits has his faults but as Mayors go not as bad as that Sadiq Khan who allows terrorism and millions of immigrants  into UK....now Boris didnt allow that!

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #43098 on: July 13, 2018, 09:51:34 am »
Trump baby blimp is launched as his helicopters hover over ominously....

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43099 on: July 13, 2018, 10:41:19 am »
Enjoying the fact the uploader of this photo felt we wouldn't be able to see the aircraft and helped us out.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #43100 on: July 13, 2018, 10:43:24 am »
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #43101 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:01 am »
Just saw he gave his exclusive interview to The fucking S*n - it just enforces what kind of massive c*nt he really is.

I hate him with all my heart, I've never felt this strongly about a world leader, good or bad.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43102 on: July 13, 2018, 11:01:12 am »
Enjoying the fact the uploader of this photo felt we wouldn't be able to see the aircraft and helped us out.

Haha yeah that's great. Also they're absolutely nowhere near in that picture

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #43103 on: July 13, 2018, 11:10:39 am »
Is that as high as the balloon will go? If so, I'm a tad disappointed as I thought it would go high up in the air. Why would they even need a permit for that?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #43104 on: July 13, 2018, 11:17:50 am »
Just saw he gave his exclusive interview to The fucking S*n - it just enforces what kind of massive c*nt he really is.

I hate him with all my heart, I've never felt this strongly about a world leader, good or bad.

I'm sure he only felt he was doing a favour to that great English gentleman, Rupert Murdoch.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #43105 on: July 13, 2018, 11:21:07 am »

Seems fitting though that a serial lying narcistic twat should give an interview to the shitiest lying rag in the country if not the world
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43106 on: July 13, 2018, 11:29:19 am »
Is that as high as the balloon will go? If so, I'm a tad disappointed as I thought it would go high up in the air. Why would they even need a permit for that?

I think you're missing the point. Footage of the balloon baby is being broadcast around the world. That will embarrass and enrage the fragile narcissist more than him glimpsing an orange speck on the horizon. It will lead other people to take up the protest in other countries (and the US).  You'll see this balloon again and again, and every time he'll be enraged.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43107 on: July 13, 2018, 11:34:20 am »
It is verboten in fox hunting to use a gun. Phil would set the hounds onto him.
(Always found it an example of stupid that you use a massively inefficient method of removing “vermin” ie a fox, by chasing it with 50 horsemen and 100 dogs, rather than let a farmer shoot it)

Trump is a racist playboy who's had everything handed to him as he was born into money. He's had multiple affairs and said some of the most inflammatory things a public figure could. The public continually apologise for it and he remains supported and loved by many.

Sounds a bit like Prince Philip to me...

The Royals will politely dine with him and pose for photographs and be disgustingly cordial.  No one in power (or implied power) has the balls to stand up to this prick.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #43108 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:57 am »
I'm sure he only felt he was doing a favour to that great English gentleman, Rupert Murdoch.
Recall the first British journo to interview him was Gove, on behalf of Murdock. I recall the fish faced little creep gurning as though he had a lugworm in his mouth across the media
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #43109 on: July 13, 2018, 11:42:23 am »
Recall the first British journo to interview him was Gove, on behalf of Murdock. I recall the fish faced little creep gurning as though he had a lugworm in his mouth across the media

Murdoch was in the room at the time...
Believer

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43111 on: July 13, 2018, 11:48:17 am »

Well it's Murdoch, innit?  His buddies over at FOX probably told him to do it. 

Wonder if SKY will interview him?  They'll be under strict orders I imagine...

Any higher and those copters will probably try to shoot it down.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #43112 on: July 13, 2018, 11:51:57 am »
loved the fact that when the BBC went over to the demo the cameraman seemed to linger on just one placard which stated simply,

Trump is a C*NT
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43113 on: July 13, 2018, 11:59:33 am »

The Royals will politely dine with him and pose for photographs and be disgustingly cordial.  No one in power (or implied power) has the balls to stand up to this prick.

Alas you are probably right.  That said, don't rule out a Trump gaff that has Prince Philip exploding on him.  Philip's never given a shit what anybody ever thought or said about him, and he's so ancient now his field of fucks is probably about as barren as the Sahara in high summer.

I really hope against hope that the Queen gets some sly digs in, but Trump probably isn't smart enough to get them.  He might have a bust of Churchill in the WH - the Queen knew Churchill for more than 20 years; he was her first PM.  She's known presidents all the way back to FDR most likely and will be well aware what a political pygmy Trump is by comparison.

There's all kinds of shit she could politely throw his way and he wont get it at the time, but it would come out soon enough and he would realise he'd been taken for a fool.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gemofabird

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43114 on: July 13, 2018, 12:08:59 pm »
No great lover of Trump but I do wonder if it were any other US president or indeed any other world leader, would this balloon be allowed to fly etc? Selective security.

Students can't even protest without being kettled but they allow this to happen? Hmm..
The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #43115 on: July 13, 2018, 12:12:26 pm »
No great lover of Trump but I do wonder if it were any other US president or indeed any other world leader, would this balloon be allowed to fly etc? Selective security.

Students can't even protest without being kettled but they allow this to happen? Hmm..

Is this a dig at Sadiq Khan?

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #43116 on: July 13, 2018, 12:13:21 pm »

It's peaceful protest, do hard to see how it can be stopped unless a danger to air traffic?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43117 on: July 13, 2018, 12:15:34 pm »

Probably, it wasn't in the air for long and originally Khan wasn't going to allow it.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43118 on: July 13, 2018, 12:32:27 pm »

Josh Barro

@jbarro

Deep in that Sun interview, Trump brags that his poll numbers with Republicans are even better than Lincoln's were. Lincoln died a decade before the telephone was invented and about eight decades before presidential approval polling began.

--------------------

On behalf of the 60% of Americans who possess a functioning brain, I apologize that this disgusting a-hole is currently staining your British soil. So embarrassed to be an American these days, my god. :butt
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #43119 on: July 13, 2018, 12:44:15 pm »

How is the balloon dangerous?