Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3437646 times)

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32480 on: August 14, 2019, 07:37:58 pm »
Please please please let their world class players leave.

:lmao

Honestly thought you'd get someone with that little nugget.  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32481 on: August 14, 2019, 07:53:49 pm »
It took us 25 years to stumble on it...

They’re 6 years in...

It took them almost 70 years the first time to stumble on Busby and then after he retired it took another 27 years to bring in Fergie. Ratboy is a clutching at straws knobhead, that team is fucking shite and none of their players get in ours or Abu Dhabis first team
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32482 on: August 14, 2019, 09:06:29 pm »
It took us 25 years to stumble on it...

They’re 6 years in...
we lived through the spice boys they’re living through the swag boys

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32483 on: August 14, 2019, 11:00:58 pm »

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #32484 on: August 14, 2019, 11:08:01 pm »

Who are the 5th most successful club would be a good pub quiz question.

Most wouldn't say Villa I reckon.

Lots of charlies would probably say Man City or Spurs!

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #32485 on: August 14, 2019, 11:08:40 pm »
We've won the European Super Cup more times than this lot have won the European Cup

Just saying like

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32486 on: August 14, 2019, 11:17:46 pm »

Seems a slightly iffy table, if the euro charity shield gets included in any total then so should the fifa world charity shield too.

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32487 on: August 14, 2019, 11:47:23 pm »
Plus the actual charity shield, which United have won more than us.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32488 on: August 14, 2019, 11:49:27 pm »
Plus the actual charity shield, which United have won more than us.

The World one yes, but not the actual one - you can finish second in the league and qualify for it like we did, whilst the others require both finalists to win another competition.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #32489 on: August 14, 2019, 11:50:59 pm »
Ratface has gone full Everton

“What I’m saying is, Liverpool, City, Tottenham, all these clubs have had poor recruitment policies over the last 25 or 30 years at times,” Neville told Sky Bet’s The Big Debate.

“So United are going through one at the moment.

“Eventually they will stumble upon the right recruitment system, the right recruitment people, they’ll get a great manager – hopefully that’s Ole – and they’ll start to win again. That’s going to happen.

“I can guarantee you as clear as day, Manchester United will win again. They’ll probably win the league before Liverpool, in my opinion. And that’s not being disrespectful, they’ll probably win the league before Liverpool.”

But Neville continued: “Maybe not, but I think they’ll win a league before Liverpool.

“They’re more ripe, they’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think. That’s always the way it is.

“And Liverpool, Salah’s going to leave in the next 12 months, I can see it already.

“He [Carragher] knows, he won’t say it. I can see it, you can feel it, you can smell it, you know when a player’s like…”

Fuck me

Is that fake? Surely it is
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32490 on: August 14, 2019, 11:52:06 pm »
Fair enough, I just thought we were counting all 'honours'.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32491 on: August 14, 2019, 11:52:36 pm »
Fuck me

Is that fake? Surely it is

Not sure, either way it's fucking hilarious! ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32492 on: August 14, 2019, 11:57:01 pm »
Seems a slightly iffy table, if the euro charity shield gets included in any total then so should the fifa world charity shield too.

Seems slightly iffy because it's wrong. Completely wrong. 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #32493 on: August 15, 2019, 12:30:54 am »
Salah seems like a genuinely nice and humble guy. But he didn’t travel 8 hours to training every day as a kid to win 1 trophy.

Thank fuck he won his second one with us tonight.

Also of course he's gonna leave eventually - he won't be playing upfront when he's 55.

We may even cash in when it's right for us as a club - but the way in which it used to work (as you say "they always leave") he would have left last summer or this most recent summer and he still didn't.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:34:23 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32494 on: August 15, 2019, 12:38:17 am »

Not sure why they didn’t exclude the Super Cup and include the UEFA/Europa. The difference would be the same, but one less trophy each.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32495 on: August 15, 2019, 01:46:19 am »
Not for Utd though, if you count their cup winners cup which has been swept under the rug in all the debate.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #32496 on: August 15, 2019, 01:57:38 am »
Rumour is that Pogba is off to Juve as Fernandes is guaranteed to them in January by his agent...

All seems very disorganised if true

And yet The Times are saying Man Utd aren't interested in Fernandes as his pass completion stats are too low. Also Rojo and Sanchez apparently both want to leave by the end of the European window.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32497 on: August 15, 2019, 06:55:59 am »
Just to add to that slightly off table of wins, what the hell are Arsenals 2 euro wins?
Anyhow, we are top. With more to come.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32498 on: August 15, 2019, 07:11:15 am »
And yet The Times are saying Man Utd aren't interested in Fernandes as his pass completion stats are too low. Also Rojo and Sanchez apparently both want to leave by the end of the European window.
Interesting..

I’d forgotten Sanchez was still there.

Pogba has 2 years left on his contract now.  I can’t imagine that they will let it run down given his worth and how little he wants to be there.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32499 on: August 15, 2019, 07:19:46 am »
Neville is secretly Catcherintherye or St Domingo. Its only a matter of time before he starts ranting about pace goals and complacency!

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32500 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:10 am »
I like the idea that a well planned recruitment strategy doesn't seem to have occurred to him. It must be "stumbled upon".

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #32501 on: August 15, 2019, 09:51:23 am »

Looks a bit small time this. We seem to have decided which trophies matter and which don't (eg World Club Cup and the Charity Shield).

Also, what comes under "Euro Other"? There are no UEFA Cups on there, or CWC, and both are arguably more significant than the Super Cup.

Add our three UEFA Cups in there to bump up our total to 46, and our 15 charity shields to take it to 61.
I don't know what their total of 2 for Euro Other is given that they have one Super Cup, one UEFA Cup and one CWC. Add their two CWC titles in any event, their total up to 45. Then add their 21 Community Shields and it's 66.

So yeah. All a bit weird.

We're the most successful club in England if you don't count Community Shields  ;D

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #32502 on: August 15, 2019, 10:02:57 am »

I don't mind Neville saying what he says.

He's a partisan and he's saying what he hopes. Its not analysis, its hope.

We have rattled him so much with our success and a league title will break him.

And if Salah does go we'll replace him and finish ahead of United.

Last season he came out with the genius idea that Liverpool should throw the Champions League to concentrate on trying to win the Premiership

Its like a frightened man saying what he prays will happen out loud.

Gary Nevill is frightened of Liverpool FC

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32503 on: August 15, 2019, 10:21:22 am »
Why anyone listens to Neville and his so called analysis is a mystery to me.

He's a partisan Manc who hates Liverpool and wastes no opportunity to try and stir up a bit of trouble / doubt for Liverpool.
He was the one that started the Karius agenda, he did the same to another of our players too - can't recall which one. His advice about throwing the CL too.

On the one hand I wish he'd shut up because some of our more gullible fans actually listen to him, but on the other hand he's quite entertaining because he massively over estimates his intelligence and ends up more often than not making himself look a tit.

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32504 on: August 15, 2019, 10:26:36 am »

He's a partisan Manc who hates Liverpool and wastes no opportunity to try and stir up a bit of trouble / doubt for Liverpool.
He was the one that started the Karius agenda, he did the same to another of our players too - can't recall which one.

Mignolet. Went to some real effort to try and blame him for Jagielka's strike in that 1-1 game. Also said he's not having Shaqiri as a player.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #32505 on: August 15, 2019, 10:43:42 am »
Looks a bit small time this. We seem to have decided which trophies matter and which don't (eg World Club Cup and the Charity Shield).

Also, what comes under "Euro Other"? There are no UEFA Cups on there, or CWC, and both are arguably more significant than the Super Cup.

Add our three UEFA Cups in there to bump up our total to 46, and our 15 charity shields to take it to 61.
I don't know what their total of 2 for Euro Other is given that they have one Super Cup, one UEFA Cup and one CWC. Add their two CWC titles in any event, their total up to 45. Then add their 21 Community Shields and it's 66.

So yeah. All a bit weird.

We're the most successful club in England if you don't count Community Shields  ;D
“Arguably”??!!!  :o

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #32506 on: August 15, 2019, 10:58:38 am »
I love the way he says United will "stumble upon the right recruitment policy, as if no planning and forethought goes into it. Once they have exhausted every other way of doing it badly, it fill all fall into place as if by magic. Dream on Neville you dumbass.

United were lucky enough to be able to afford a “system” that wasted money on some spectacular flops which, given the number of expensive players they recruited, went most unnoticed. Ferguson was able to spend a fortune on some right garbage. And wasn’t his most successful side a result of the previous managers’ youth recruitment?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #32507 on: August 15, 2019, 11:09:11 am »
Just to add to that slightly off table of wins, what the hell are Arsenals 2 euro wins?
Anyhow, we are top. With more to come.

They beat Parma to win a Cup Winners Cup in 94. Might have then win the Super Cup (although doubt it if up against that great Milan side). They maybe win an early UEFA/Fairs Cup too.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #32508 on: August 15, 2019, 11:15:43 am »
Chuckled at this snippet on the BBC Gossip Column today:

Manchester United opted against a summer move for Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24, because their scouts felt he gives the ball away too often

Presumably the sentence concludes with "...and they've already got more than enough players to perform that role."
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32509 on: August 15, 2019, 12:05:43 pm »
They beat Parma to win a Cup Winners Cup in 94. Might have then win the Super Cup (although doubt it if up against that great Milan side). They maybe win an early UEFA/Fairs Cup too.

Thanks mate, I had no idea they had won something in Europe. I can remember them losing to Valencia in 1980 then losing to Barcelona.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32510 on: August 15, 2019, 01:01:57 pm »
Mignolet. Went to some real effort to try and blame him for Jagielka's strike in that 1-1 game. Also said he's not having Shaqiri as a player.
That's it Shaqiri, cheers.
Tell you what though, he's got an opinion on everything, loves to advise managers despite his less than stellar efforts so far, the likes of Klopp, Pochettino etc. must piss themselves when on the receiving end of Gary's wisdom. I think Klopp's chucked a bit of sarcasm his way a few times.
I haven't got a problem with him being a Manc fan, the snide attempts to discredit our players or ramp up pressure is when he crosses the line.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32511 on: August 15, 2019, 03:40:41 pm »
“Arguably”??!!!  :o

You want to argue about it? 😁

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #32512 on: August 15, 2019, 04:38:39 pm »
I like the idea that a well planned recruitment strategy doesn't seem to have occurred to him. It must be "stumbled upon".

Presumably whilst being booted out of the Mestalla he was pleading for more time to stumble onto a working strategy.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #32513 on: August 15, 2019, 04:52:07 pm »
We beat Chelsea 4-0 Liverpool lost to Chelsea in the super cup, so we must be better than Liverpool
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32514 on: August 15, 2019, 05:32:37 pm »

He was correct about Mignolet though - he is sat too deep on his legs and his hands for that goal were around his knees too, he gave himself too much to do.

I banged on about it a bit on here with BabuYagu, Mignolet has also got this real flaw in his technique where, after the ball has been struck, he takes a little hop, this totally fucks his dive up as by the time he then moves, the ball is too close for him to do anything  It wasn't just that goal, one of Dele Allis when we lost 4-1 at Wembley, Burnley 1-1, Leicester when Vardy scored are other examples off the top of my head.

Rest of the time though, rat boy talks utter shite and he is dreaming if he thinks that squad is anywhere near us :lmao
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32515 on: August 15, 2019, 05:34:38 pm »
Rest of the time though, rat boy talks utter shite and he is dreaming if he thinks that squad is anywhere near us
Or City's for that matter.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #32516 on: August 15, 2019, 06:58:39 pm »
Pretty sure they beat Ajax in the fairs cup :)

Man Utd are top of the dabs cups league. That is all that matters.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #32517 on: August 15, 2019, 07:30:08 pm »
Pretty sure they beat Ajax in the fairs cup :)

Man Utd are top of the dabs cups league. That is all that matters.
They go the Dabs, but failed to get Dybs
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #32518 on: August 15, 2019, 08:27:13 pm »
“They’re more ripe, they’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think. That’s always the way it is.

“And Liverpool, Salah’s going to leave in the next 12 months, I can see it already.

“He [Carragher] knows, he won’t say it. I can see it, you can feel it, you can smell it, you know when a player’s like…”

Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #32519 on: August 15, 2019, 09:14:55 pm »
You want to argue about it? 😁
Not really. Not much to argue about is there!