Author Topic: Tapatalk version  (Read 23799 times)

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Tapatalk version
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2019, 10:57:09 pm »
Spot on again.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2019, 12:55:12 pm »
Playing up again for me today anyone else having problems?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2019, 06:50:42 pm »
Yep, taking ages to load pages again.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2019, 07:55:49 pm »
Yep mine's the same [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline goliath377

• Main Stander
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2019, 03:48:19 am »
Yeah, same here

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2019, 11:45:45 am »
yep me too
bollocks

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2019, 09:05:26 pm »
All good for me today.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: June 8, 2019, 09:54:11 pm »
Speed is better for me but the last few days I've noticed I cant quote a single post to reply to it, all I can do is do a double quote and then edit and delete the one I don't need. Bit odd!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2019, 11:56:05 pm »
Is anyone else unable to post from this app becuase it is showing the "You are banned" message?? Still have this issue after a year or two.

I'm on version 6 as a result but its shite. Is there any fix for this? It's tapatalk issue I believe.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2019, 11:40:39 am »
Is anyone else unable to post from this app becuase it is showing the "You are banned" message?? Still have this issue after a year or two.

I'm on version 6 as a result but its shite. Is there any fix for this? It's tapatalk issue I believe.
Yea, i don't bother to try anymore

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #130 on: August 7, 2019, 08:36:49 am »
Is there any way we could get any help on this from staff? I've heard if you upgrade to the latest version of the API it fixes the issue. It's really a pain not being able to use this app. My newest phone won't load the old version of the APK.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #131 on: August 9, 2019, 10:42:41 pm »
OK so I've found out a bit more about this issue that's causing the tapatalk app to say I'm banned. I contacted tapatalk support and they forwarded this to me:

So the tapatalk plugin needs updating. I will message this to the admins in the hope someone can help because I'm not sure anyone looks at this thread.
« Last Edit: August 9, 2019, 10:44:34 pm by Red_Irishman »

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: August 9, 2019, 10:53:45 pm »
OK so I've found out a bit more about this issue that's causing the tapatalk app to say I'm banned. I contacted tapatalk support and they forwarded this to me:

So the tapatalk plugin needs updating. I will message this to the admins in the hope someone can help because I'm not sure anyone looks at this thread.
Mines been working fine since April mate. What issues have you been having?

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #133 on: August 9, 2019, 10:58:32 pm »
Mines been working fine since April mate. What issues have you been having?

Hi mate, Tapatalk has been saying "You have been banned" from rawk whenever I check my profile. I cannot post or reply or use any feature of the forum, I can only browse it. It says I don't have enough permission to post. It is an issue solely with RAWK too as there are other forums I post to in the tapatalk app without issue.

There are no bnas, warnings or conditions set on my rawk account I've checked this with admins. The response from tapatalk support seems to indicate the problem.

I was using a very very old version that worked by now my new phone won't load that APK. Any new version past the one mentioned don't work.

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: August 9, 2019, 11:36:08 pm »
Hi mate, Tapatalk has been saying "You have been banned" from rawk whenever I check my profile. I cannot post or reply or use any feature of the forum, I can only browse it. It says I don't have enough permission to post. It is an issue solely with RAWK too as there are other forums I post to in the tapatalk app without issue.

There are no bnas, warnings or conditions set on my rawk account I've checked this with admins. The response from tapatalk support seems to indicate the problem.

I was using a very very old version that worked by now my new phone won't load that APK. Any new version past the one mentioned don't work.
Weird that, only issue I've had is latter part of the season no pages were loading, been sound for months now though so are you sure it's not just some weird glitch with your account only? Everyone would be getting the same if it was widespread surely?

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #135 on: August 9, 2019, 11:47:59 pm »
Weird that, only issue I've had is latter part of the season no pages were loading, been sound for months now though so are you sure it's not just some weird glitch with your account only? Everyone would be getting the same if it was widespread surely?

Extremely weird but it's not widespread pal. There are or have been other users who have been affected by it, even some in the above posts. A quick Google suggests it has happened to other forums and other random users also.

It's a shame because it's a great app and have used it for years. I subscribe to it but if it can't be fixed it's getting binned.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2019, 01:12:10 pm »
After many problems with Tapatalk telling me I'm banned, I've just visited apkmirror and downloaded version 5.8.5 of TT.

It seems to be working well and doesn't appear in my Google Play apps, so it shouldn't update by itself.

I haven't seen any ads yet either.

Posted from Tapatalk but I turned the signature off.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:17:56 pm by fredfrop »

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2019, 08:41:52 pm »
Anyone else having problems refreshing pages/posts tonight?

The threads are updating with new posts but when I click into them it takes me back to the posts I've already read and wont let me view the new posts even though the post count is showing there's new posts available.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2019, 08:46:11 pm »
I wish there was an alternative to this app, I'm fairly sure there's not. When it was working it was great. I've done all I can though to try figure out what it might be and I've relaying this info so hopefully someone will get around to trying to fix it.

I dont know how much of an effort it is to update the plugin from an admin end. Have no clue. But I've contacted an admin so hopefully they get the time to do it.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2019, 08:50:46 pm »
Anyone else having problems refreshing pages/posts tonight?

The threads are updating with new posts but when I click into them it takes me back to the posts I've already read and wont let me view the new posts even though the post count is showing there's new posts available.

Very strange.

Just posted this but it posted in the middle of posts from 3 days ago instead of the most recent [emoji2368]

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2020, 08:36:05 pm »
Incredibly slow loading pages on Tapatalk again, anyone else with this problem?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2020, 08:53:01 pm »
First chance I've had to use it today but I've not noticed it being particularly slow as yet.  It's been a pain recently with not auto updating after reading a thread though.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2020, 10:45:51 am »
Same here

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2020, 12:29:58 pm »

The forum is slow on Chrome as well, getting "bad gateway" a lot.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2020, 12:37:39 pm »
Yep mines been shite all day, not just loading pages but missing posts and threads on the screen.

Refusing to scroll further than the first dozen of so unread topics even though there's over 100 available.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2020, 12:39:22 pm »

Yeah, I've had that issue on Chrome today too.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2020, 04:25:58 pm »
Had the Gateway errors as well a few times today and Tapatalk slow as well.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2020, 06:05:39 pm »

It's the same for me, & i use Chrome too.
#Sausages

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2020, 06:10:07 pm »
Not had a problem today, but the bad gateway error indicates that the server is getting your request but then can't fulfil it. Often happens when they server can't cope with the level of traffic, or there's an issue with the server.

Make it's all the points the team is getting that's showing the server down...
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2020, 06:10:33 pm »
Gateway errors are not browser related. I use Firefox.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2020, 06:11:25 pm »
I use firefox as well, it's acting a lot slower in the past few days.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2020, 08:15:48 pm »
I think its RAWK as opposed to Tapatalk as I've just used Tapatalk for another site and it's working perfectly fine on there.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2020, 11:22:16 am »
Not had a problem today, but the bad gateway error indicates that the server is getting your request but then can't fulfil it. Often happens when they server can't cope with the level of traffic, or there's an issue with the server.

Make it's all the points the team is getting that's showing the server down...

Yeah I think there's a lot more traffic these days, can't imagine why ;D

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2020, 12:59:39 pm »
Wish my tapatalk would work. One of life's greatest mysteries.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2020, 02:19:24 pm »
Still bloody annoying though. I had to wait an extra 5 seconds to get on here to say this.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2020, 11:18:32 pm »

There's only been 69 new members this month. Although the last 3 days have seen a month high 4000+ online
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2020, 12:24:19 am »
Logging in & logging out still slow, as is when you wait for your post to be posted.
#Sausages

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2020, 01:25:17 pm »
Yeah been noticing this myself on my Mac, iPad and iPhone. Page seems to start to load slightly, lags for a little while, then fully loads.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2020, 01:41:17 pm »

I hate these  :D

Sent from my PC.

Offline Ben S

• Remember we were partners in crime. Pigeon Fancier. GTL Bus Freak. Also known as Bambi, apparently - or Miss Kitty on Wednesdays....
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 5 - 1 London
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2020, 02:13:31 pm »
Ahh if people posted issues about slow loading in a thread about performance issues, then I'd have taken a look, but I purposley avoid this thread as tapatalk is a bag of wank so I don't see people complaining it is slow!

And it isn't traffic related, the site is far quieter these days than it was 5 years ago.