Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779238 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
5Live is a joy at the moment. Some City journo on a rant. Glorious listening.

Blaming the cartel. Championing as an example for all little clubs who aren’t allowed a wealthy owner.

He's on a right rant.....
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Some talk that city are going to swerve CAS and go to court....apparently going to challenge the legality of FFP.

But I thought you couldn’t take football courses to court?

Is that not right?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
He's on a right rant.....

He's basically blaming the rule makers for having rules...

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat

Blaming the cartel. Championing as an example for all little clubs who aren’t allowed a wealthy owner.
Is it that dickhead Stu Brennan?

Please, let it be him.
AHA!

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
It's only David Conn whose talking any sense tonight.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
So we win the league on a technicality now. FFS.

Let it kick in next season.

Although I agree that any points deduction should kick in at the start of next season, any notion that we will have won this title on a technicality would be ridiculous.

I could understand the concern if we were two points ahead. People could forever suggest that we only won it due to the deduction, but we are 22 points ahead.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Imagine these cheats doing this and still never appearing in a European Cup final  :lmao :lmao Mentality midgets
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Some woman trying to allege stuff about UEFA now, being stopped.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Some talk that city are going to swerve CAS and go to court....apparently going to challenge the legality of FFP.

Is that not right?

The rule of law is a precious and fundamental principle for dictators like Mansour.

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The other clubs in Europe will also be talking, and they are bigger clubs.
Also, 2013, in Europe, who listened to us?
Now, who doesn't?
And all we want is the rules.abided by.
And we don't shout, we don't scream, we explain how them abiding by their rules benefits them.
We're not scared of their phalanx of expensive lawyers.
Why should we be? They are lying and the documentation proves it.
Lawyers willing to defend that can only succeed by legal bullying.
But we won't be bullied.
And because we won't be, other clubs will take our lead, and they won't be.
And UEFA at that point can decide either to make money by taking a briefcase and perhaps one day being pulled up, or to abide by their own rules,and enforce them, and most likely end up making even more money, with no fear of having their collars felt.

Maybe I have gone too far, but never be afraid of threats of tying up the courts. That threat only needs to be made when you know the lawyers who can't be bought opposing you are far better than the ones you can muster.

What a lovely night, happy Valentine's everybody  :)

I agree with you and hope it all happens, just feel UEFA will back down to the power of money been thrown at the whole thing. That said City are not a big club......

Does anyone know what happened with the PSG case?

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
David Conn is always the model of integrity when it comes to City.  They must absolutely hate him.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan

There's some fucking mental people around.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

Is that not right?

Admitting they are guilty so.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
I won't cry a single tear if they are banned because of where their money originates but to be honest, FFP might be the most Tory thing in the sport. All the currently rich clubs are trying to make sure it's almost impossible for any team to ever break in to the clique at the top end of the sport. I have no sympathy whatsoever for Man City because their owners are absolute c*nts, but FFP needs abolishing.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Karen7?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I know this is may be an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't touch any of City's players with a fucking barge pole.  They're all a bunch of dirty oil money grabbers and I don't want my club tainted by their ilk, even if it means letting someone like De Bruyne. swan off to PSG, Barca or Juve.

And what of Pep?  Everyone here reckons he'll slope off to one of those other clubs, but if City's punishment is even partially upheld he'll be damaged goods himself. Surely people will start nosing into his own financial affairs and he'll be dogged by scandal for years.  Would clubs like those above, with their own misdealings now plain and obvious, want to risk bringing in someone like him?

His entire career could go up in smoke here.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
David Conn is always the model of integrity when it comes to City.  They must absolutely hate him.

Too right, one of the few journalists who gives his profession true integrity.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

He just said FFP didn't help prevent Leeds United and Portsmouth going out of business - before FFP existed. Logical

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Has someone checked on Statman Gaz?
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Is that not right?
i think the eu said it was fine a while ago when it was created

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Karen7?

Not sure what she was called, but they pulled the plug on her very quickly...

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan

By far the best sports journalist of his generation.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
The PL have to follow suit.

Is demotion down the leagues too severe?

Cheating c*nts..
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
Ex Man City player on 5live - not a problem, just dominate domestically for two years and then go for CL again.

Well, that's alright then.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
I know this is may be an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't touch any of City's players with a fucking barge pole.  They're all a bunch of dirty oil money grabbers and I don't want my club tainted by their ilk, even if it means letting someone like De Bruyne. swan off to PSG, Barca or Juve.

And what of Pep?  Everyone here reckons he'll slope off to one of those other clubs, but if City's punishment is even partially upheld he'll be damaged goods himself. Surely people will start nosing into his own financial affairs and he'll be dogged by scandal for years.  Would clubs like those above, with their own misdealings now plain and obvious, want to risk bringing in someone like him?

His entire career could go up in smoke here.

Financial scandals have absolutely scuppered the careers of Messi and Ronaldo.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.

That ex-player, missed his name ... 'City a massive, massive club etc ... do the two years ban and come back and win it three times in a row. That's what I'd do.'

;D

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ex Man City player on 5live - not a problem, just dominate domestically for two years and then go for CL again.

Well, that's alright then.

He's not worried. He's sure the club knew this was coming and has planned for it..

Okkkkaaaay then

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
i think the eu said it was fine a while ago when it was created
I was under the impression that one of the fundamental rules of taking part in UEFA/FIFA events was that you had to agree not to go tho the courts for sporting issues.

CAS therefore became the last resort.

Does anyone know if this is correct?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

He’s great. I can see how City fans don’t like him. I could never be that fair minded if it was my club being dragged through all this. I’d definitely be in the Stu Brennan school of journos. :D (it wasn’t him ranting by the way).

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I won't cry a single tear if they are banned because of where their money originates but to be honest, FFP might be the most Tory thing in the sport. All the currently rich clubs are trying to make sure it's almost impossible for any team to ever break in to the clique at the top end of the sport. I have no sympathy whatsoever for Man City because their owners are absolute c*nts, but FFP needs abolishing.

Agreed, it's a stupid rule. A rule they signed up for and broke of course. But all they're guilty of is financial irregularity. The moralizing talk about them winning trophies that they don't deserve, so to speak, is over the top.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline johnny74

• Legacy Fan
The FFP thing is a bit sketchy. Not something that's likely to hold up well in a court against Man City's lawyers. But it's enough to make this season a very difficult one for Man City and may well finish Pep off.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97

Except it isn't Tory.

We are the perfect example of a well run Club benefiting from FFP. Leicester are another Club who has benefited from FFP.

Run the Club properly, recruit properly, stop throwing stupid money at players and you will prosper. How can people possibly complain about FFP creating a closed shop when the likes of Leicester, Sheffield United and Wolves are usurping the likes of United and Chelsea.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
606 tomorrow lads, Robbie Savage will no doubt invite Statman Gaz back.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
Karen7?

Heard this City caller alot over the years, but the UEFA corrupt allegation is by far her worse shout. Very much doubt she's Karen7 ;D

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
City will remember this 5 live broadcast like we do with the Darren from Thetford Phone-in on Hodgson  ;D

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Agreed, it's a stupid rule. A rule they signed up for and broke of course. But all they're guilty of is financial irregularity. The moralizing talk about them winning trophies that they don't deserve, so to speak, is over the top.

Aside from drugs and match fixing, surely lying about finances is as serious as it gets for a football club?

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
606 tomorrow lads, Robbie Savage will no doubt invite Statman Gaz back.

Can’t wait
#JFT97

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
God forbid though, we'll have to sit through the likes of Jermaine Jenas and Danny Mills trying to rationalise this and spout guff like 'look, City have been great for the game of football these last few years'.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
De Bruyne will be phoning Klopp.
#JFT97