The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Covid 19 thread

(1/1)

Millie:
I really don't think it should be closed.  People are scared and need a place to talk and vent.

Please reopen it.

Millie:
ignore - its been reopened

CHOPPER:
But ask yourself this, are you looking for full coverage or just partial coverage, do you want to take the sporting bastard package and or the get pissed but we won't pay out if you do shots, package. This, and the impending dystopian world we face are the real issues that need to be addressed.

Let the peeps play, Al.

Machae:
The Societal impact of Covid-19 thread has been locked and no feedback as to why.

I've tried messaging a mod but haven't heard back, so was wondering whether it's possible to have it re-opened. I know there is a general Covid thread, but that moves so fast and a topic such as this would just get lost in all that information.

There is a separate Covid thread on Sports and Finance, so a thread on the possible ramifications on society in general, in the short, medium and longer term might have had some merit.

I've received pms from other users who were interested in also having in re-opened

Thanks

John C:
Hello mate, I'm not sure why it was locked but I've opened it and we'll see how it goes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version