Author Topic: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread  (Read 809178 times)

Offline lucas leivas #1 fan

• Anny Roader
  • twitter: @Ciaran_CP
Re: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #3480 on: May 15, 2020, 10:26:17 am »
Stick an Adidas style number on one side (and ahem a certain logo) and you have a winner.

I’m intrigued how you go about making these kinda things [emoji23]

I was trying to keep it subtle but can giver a go adding other little details

All done it photoshop, recreated the pattern as couldn't find any good ones online
Follow me on Twitter: @Ciaran_CP

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #3481 on: May 18, 2020, 02:04:16 pm »
Here is the full range of Liverpool FC related masks

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?query=liverpool%20mask&ref=search_box

Offline wackojackouk

• Main Stander
LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #3482 on: May 18, 2020, 10:15:09 pm »
How do people actually make these? I presume they are printers?

I’d love to get some LFC decals for my kids and make them a T-shirt etc. Nothing fancy but just simple.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3483 on: May 19, 2020, 01:45:31 am »
How do people actually make these? I presume they are printers?

I’d love to get some LFC decals for my kids and make them a T-shirt etc. Nothing fancy but just simple.
i think they’re made to order, the designer sends the designs to them and they go from there, someone posted the other day that they’ve got a mask design so could ask them

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3485 on: May 22, 2020, 08:44:59 am »
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3486 on: May 22, 2020, 09:24:27 am »
The club getting in on the action

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/fashion/collections/face-coverings

Think I read somewhere that they are donating a portion of the sales money to charity from them.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3487 on: May 22, 2020, 01:26:53 pm »
Ordering the 19/20 home kit at the mo as I always promised myself I'd buy the kit we won the league in.
But what's the story with the pricing? The European kit with the FIFA World Club Cup badge is £60, but the regular home kit with the same badge is only £45. I'll probably get the European one as it has the winners badge and all.

Also does anyone know what the 'choose personalization group' thing means? UCL or Champions Gold. Dafuq is that?

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3488 on: May 22, 2020, 02:07:27 pm »
Think I read somewhere that they are donating a portion of the sales money to charity from them.

Fair play to them if thats the case. Reckon they'll sell well.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline AK20

• Kopite
  • Fedor Emelianenko
« Reply #3489 on: May 23, 2020, 11:54:51 pm »
Anyone know where to buy the turquoise/ green training top? Can't seem to find it anywhere online

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #3490 on: May 24, 2020, 12:46:10 am »
Here is the full range of Liverpool FC related masks

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?query=liverpo%20mask&ref=search_box

And i hope no one buys ones there that use the LFC logo and photos of players and manager, the ‘designers’ don’t have permission to use them. Redbubble are a pain in arse with flooding it’s site with copyright and trademark infringing items.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3491 on: May 24, 2020, 03:10:18 am »
And i hope no one buys ones there that use the LFC logo and photos of players and manager, the ‘designers’ don’t have permission to use them. Redbubble are a pain in arse with flooding it’s site with copyright and trademark infringing items.
same applies to a lot of the indies who sell match day tees and the like

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #3492 on: May 24, 2020, 09:50:16 am »

Does it annoy you personally?  ???

Like Lush said, might as well clear off all the stalls around Anfield then. Maybe take an axe to those in St. Johns and elsewhere as well.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #3493 on: May 24, 2020, 12:00:58 pm »
Anyone know where I can get the Champions League final shirt from? Looked on DHgate but I’m looking for one with the embroidery that was on the players’ shirts.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3494 on: May 24, 2020, 02:23:31 pm »
Anyone know where I can get the Champions League final shirt from? Looked on DHgate but I’m looking for one with the embroidery that was on the players’ shirts.

Was that ever available? If so imagine it was a special edition at the time which has long sold out. Possibly ebay might be your best bet for someone selling theirs.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #3495 on: May 24, 2020, 06:17:15 pm »

Don’t think they make official (with date and occasion embroidered) match-day shirts available for general public sale (???) And I imagine anyone lucky enough to own a Madrid 2019 one wouldn’t part with it for a pile of gold bars. But good luck mate. I hope you get one.

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3496 on: May 24, 2020, 07:42:58 pm »

Found one...

https://m.dhgate.com/product/18-19-tottenhames-champions-league-final/468773190.html?invitorid=7Vbmqu9c

Going to get the Istanbul one too and get them framed.

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3497 on: May 25, 2020, 09:12:25 pm »
Has anyone ever bought a shirt from Pat's Cheap Footy Shirts? They've got the third shirt and the blackout shirt for £17.99 each. I'm assuming at that price they'll be snides, but are they reliable, and are they decent quality?

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3498 on: May 25, 2020, 10:16:23 pm »
Has anyone ever bought a shirt from Pat's Cheap Footy Shirts? They've got the third shirt and the blackout shirt for £17.99 each. I'm assuming at that price they'll be snides, but are they reliable, and are they decent quality?

Assume they’ll be Thai quality fakes. In which case, they are great value and will be indistinguishable from a shirt bought from the official club shop.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3499 on: May 27, 2020, 10:54:43 am »
I'm assuming the Nike announcement will be in the middle of summer now.

If anyone is planning to buy anything (whether it's for you or kids!), you can usually buy Nike.com discount codes online which might come in useful.
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3500 on: May 27, 2020, 11:36:15 am »
Loads of NB and other stuff on sale on the official at the moment, free worldwide P&P for the next few days too.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3501 on: May 27, 2020, 01:47:31 pm »
I'm assuming the Nike announcement will be in the middle of summer now.

If anyone is planning to buy anything (whether it's for you or kids!), you can usually buy Nike.com discount codes online which might come in useful.

30 percent off ends on Friday :( might just use the membership discount from the club instead

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3503 on: May 29, 2020, 12:23:44 pm »
I have a 12” replica PL trophy engraved with our name on it and red ribbons. Would anyone be interested in making an offer or I might even raffle it off?

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3504 on: May 29, 2020, 03:24:33 pm »
30 percent off ends on Friday :( might just use the membership discount from the club instead

There are one-off discount codes you can buy online that can be used separate from the 30% off sale!  :)
YNWA.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3505 on: May 29, 2020, 06:45:46 pm »
I have a 12” replica PL trophy engraved with our name on it and red ribbons. Would anyone be interested in making an offer or I might even raffle it off?
If I didn't already have the very same one currently being shipped to me I'd have taken that off your hands.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3506 on: May 29, 2020, 09:22:25 pm »
Maybe a stupid question, but if we wrap up the league before the game 38, do we get to wear the gold sleeve patch or will it only go on next seasons shirt?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3507 on: May 29, 2020, 09:58:05 pm »
I would have thought next season.

As, whether we like it or not, last seasons champions are still champions until the last ball has been kicked, in this seasons fixtures.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3508 on: May 30, 2020, 02:15:43 am »
The new balance sale with free global delivery ends 23.59 on 31st May, so guessing that’s when the Nike stuff comes t9 the online store (haven’t heard of anything for third party retailers for June 1)

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3509 on: May 30, 2020, 11:33:10 am »
The new balance sale with free global delivery ends 23.59 on 31st May, so guessing that’s when the Nike stuff comes t9 the online store (haven’t heard of anything for third party retailers for June 1)

Nike launch has been delayed so won't be that early - will be after the season ends.
YNWA.

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3510 on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:19 pm »
I would have thought next season.

As, whether we like it or not, last seasons champions are still champions until the last ball has been kicked, in this seasons fixtures.

Going to buy this seasons home shirt for a frame but wondering whether to get it with the regular PL sleeve patch (as would be worn by the players when we win it) or the gold champions sleeve patch which would be worn on next seasons Nike shirt ???

Might wait to see what the players wear when they lift the thing. They might change into a fresh shirt with the gold patch?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3511 on: May 30, 2020, 05:34:41 pm »
Going to buy this seasons home shirt for a frame but wondering whether to get it with the regular PL sleeve patch (as would be worn by the players when we win it) or the gold champions sleeve patch which would be worn on next seasons Nike shirt ???

Might wait to see what the players wear when they lift the thing. They might change into a fresh shirt with the gold patch?
If they lift the trophy before the last game of the season, I doubt it very much they will change their match shirts at any time.

They might (after the game) have a set of champions T-shirts printed to go. Or they might gave a set of plater shirts with 19 or champions printed on back, but they will not be allowed to deviate from the shirt they've worn all season.

They have to register their match shirts with The Premier League at the beginning of the season, and cannot deviate from that without the Premier League giving approval.  ie: A change of main shirt sponsor for their eye charity, as example.

The  only caveat in the rules, is that for the last game of the season, they're allowed to swap their outgoing shirt for their new incoming shirt, in order to show it off and give it some display time for advertising/sales purposes.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3512 on: May 30, 2020, 11:57:53 pm »
Nike launch has been delayed so won't be that early - will be after the season ends.
makes sense, would guess there is a period then where the club won’t sell any replica kit?

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3513 on: May 31, 2020, 10:42:54 am »
makes sense, would guess there is a period then where the club won’t sell any replica kit?

A bit like much of the year when stock runs out then? ;)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3514 on: June 1, 2020, 09:44:01 pm »
A bit like much of the year when stock runs out then? ;)
haha, this time they’ll have no training kit, even in kids sizes!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3515 on: June 2, 2020, 03:40:54 pm »
I think you'll have a period of still being able to buy the last scraps of the New Balance kits but probably worth buying at a discount now, if you can. We'll win the league in this kit and I'm sure there'll be a surge in interest in all home/away/third kits. *

*Edit: just looked and it's down to the scraps already lol.

Nike home kit will get announced 1 August.
« Last Edit: June 2, 2020, 03:44:43 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline gray19lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3516 on: June 2, 2020, 04:23:02 pm »
If they lift the trophy before the last game of the season, I doubt it very much they will change their match shirts at any time.

They might (after the game) have a set of champions T-shirts printed to go. Or they might gave a set of plater shirts with 19 or champions printed on back, but they will not be allowed to deviate from the shirt they've worn all season.

They have to register their match shirts with The Premier League at the beginning of the season, and cannot deviate from that without the Premier League giving approval.  ie: A change of main shirt sponsor for their eye charity, as example.

The  only caveat in the rules, is that for the last game of the season, they're allowed to swap their outgoing shirt for their new incoming shirt, in order to show it off and give it some display time for advertising/sales purposes.

When I say change into new shirts, I mean the same New Balance home shirt but a fresh one that wasn’t worn in the match, with the gold ‘champions’ sleeve patches on rather than the standard blue patch.

Man City changed into shirts with gold patches on when they lifted the 2017/18 trophy (Chelsea went into that season as champions). And last year they changed out of their away shirts into their home shirt with gold 2018/19 patches on. Would we do the same do you think? Would expect New Balance would love to squeeze the last penny out of us before Nike take over.

I want to frame this shirt, to go along with my Champions League shirts from 2005 and 2019, but wondering whether to get it with the standard blue patch or the gold patch. Ideally it’ll be what the players wear when they lift the trophy.

Offline wackojackouk

• Main Stander
« Reply #3517 on: June 3, 2020, 10:58:35 pm »
Anyone know if the club still stock the FIFA Champions badge. My son has decided he wants it on his top.

Otherwise anyone recommend any on eBay in particular?

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #3518 on: June 4, 2020, 10:02:31 am »
Anyone know if the club still stock the FIFA Champions badge. My son has decided he wants it on his top.

Otherwise anyone recommend any on eBay in particular?

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]
As far as I am aware, the club will not sell single badges to you unfortunately.

You have to buy a new shirt with it already on, so if you have already bought your son the kit then you will have to use eBay which would be the better option anyway money wise.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #3519 on: June 4, 2020, 10:17:38 am »
As far as I am aware, the club will not sell single badges to you unfortunately.

You have to buy a new shirt with it already on, so if you have already bought your son the kit then you will have to use eBay which would be the better option anyway money wise.
The club were putting the badges on pre-bought shirts before they closed the shops
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17