Author Topic: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread  (Read 812036 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #3440 on: February 28, 2020, 10:12:08 pm »
Story here: https://twitter.com/classicsoccerjs/status/1233490720356552704

Was gonna say that it looked far too stylish to be designed by LFC. Not that I necessarily know anything about style hahaha

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3441 on: March 2, 2020, 09:31:02 pm »
Don't seem to be able to find this hoodie on the website, had an admittedly very quick look in the L1 store earlier too and didn't see it there. Anyone know if it's available anywhere or when it's being released?

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #3442 on: March 4, 2020, 11:14:06 am »
Hi guys, this might not be the exact right topic. A publisher wants to release a book on LFC's current season but he's a bit wary of copyright issues if he puts something like 'Liverpool's historic season' on the cover. I think he'd be fine as there are many unofficial books on the club. Would anyone know for sure if there could be any bother or hassle printing something with 'Liverpool' on the cover without the club's consent?
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #3443 on: March 4, 2020, 11:31:10 am »
Hi guys, this might not be the exact right topic. A publisher wants to release a book on LFC's current season but he's a bit wary of copyright issues if he puts something like 'Liverpool's historic season' on the cover. I think he'd be fine as there are many unofficial books on the club. Would anyone know for sure if there could be any bother or hassle printing something with 'Liverpool' on the cover without the club's consent?

'Liverpool' should be fine, I believe the club recently failed in an attempt to trademark the city name. 'Liverpool FC' or 'Liverpool Football Club' could cause some bother as I believe that would certainly be trademarked.

Offline GregLikesLFC

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3444 on: March 6, 2020, 12:28:18 pm »
Hi all,

I'm posting here just to try and exhaust all my options. I'm desperately trying to find one of our current third jerseys. The black and teal. Ideally it's the one with the club world Cup badge on the chest and the champs league badge on the arm. I have searched and searched and even emailed the club, with no luck. Does anyone here know how or where I might be able to still buy one? I'm hoping maybe someone knows someone selling one or something like that?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3445 on: March 6, 2020, 01:00:58 pm »
Hi all,

I'm posting here just to try and exhaust all my options. I'm desperately trying to find one of our current third jerseys. The black and teal. Ideally it's the one with the club world Cup badge on the chest and the champs league badge on the arm. I have searched and searched and even emailed the club, with no luck. Does anyone here know how or where I might be able to still buy one? I'm hoping maybe someone knows someone selling one or something like that?

Seems to be in stock in loads of places. The NB site has it. May have to do the patches separately though.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3446 on: March 6, 2020, 01:11:21 pm »
Hi all,

I'm assuming you can only get the shirt with genuine patches on from the LFC store itself. I don't know if they have any in stock at all and can't check for you as I'm not in town today whereas I usually am on a Friday.

On a side note, I was in there last week and talking to a member of staff. She said the club are done now as far as getting any more NB stuff in, so if you see something NB/LFC, grab it while it's going. I was looking for one of those neck warmers Klopp wears, but she said they flew out and no more would be incoming now.

Anyway, to see if the shops have what you want tucked away somewhere, I'd ring them direct. I don't know where you live though, and don't know if they'd mail it out if they did have it. It's worth a try though.

Williamson Square store - 0151 330 3077

Liverpool One store - 015 709 4345

Breck Road, Anfield - 0151 264 2368

Official store, Chester - 01244 344 608

Good luck.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #3447 on: March 6, 2020, 08:17:57 pm »
Anyone know if the new club shop is open in chester yet?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3448 on: March 6, 2020, 08:37:46 pm »
Hi all,

What size are you looking for? I can check the Belfast store tomorrow if you like.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline GregLikesLFC

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3449 on: March 6, 2020, 11:53:16 pm »
What size are you looking for? I can check the Belfast store tomorrow if you like.

I'm looking for a US size Large. That would be unbelievable of you to check for me mate!

I'm assuming you can only get the shirt with genuine patches on from the LFC store itself. I don't know if they have any in stock at all and can't check for you as I'm not in town today whereas I usually am on a Friday.

On a side note, I was in there last week and talking to a member of staff. She said the club are done now as far as getting any more NB stuff in, so if you see something NB/LFC, grab it while it's going. I was looking for one of those neck warmers Klopp wears, but she said they flew out and no more would be incoming now.

Anyway, to see if the shops have what you want tucked away somewhere, I'd ring them direct. I don't know where you live though, and don't know if they'd mail it out if they did have it. It's worth a try though.

Williamson Square store - 0151 330 3077

Liverpool One store - 015 709 4345

Breck Road, Anfield - 0151 264 2368

Official store, Chester - 01244 344 608

Good luck.

You've done brilliant here for me mate however I live in Canada so calling those shops isn't really an option for me. But I truly am appreciative of your efforts in the response. I'm shocked I haven't seen one anywhere. Not even eBay! I just hope the right person see's this and somehow I can get one! Please keep any leads coming!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3450 on: March 7, 2020, 12:09:00 am »
I'm looking for a US size Large. That would be unbelievable of you to check for me mate!

You've done brilliant here for me mate however I live in Canada so calling those shops isn't really an option for me. But I truly am appreciative of your efforts in the response. I'm shocked I haven't seen one anywhere. Not even eBay! I just hope the right person see's this and somehow I can get one! Please keep any leads coming!

Ah, that makes it more difficult.  :-\

I did look at your profile to see if it had your location on, but it didn't, so I went with the assumption you were based in the UK.

Anyway, I just spotted this on the internet. Not sure how useful it is to you.

https://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/liverpool-third-shirt-2019-20/245039?cur=GBP&network=AW&CMP=AFC-KiesproductGoogleShoppingtraffic&awc=686_1583539628_4b75a844a2359e640269ab381c4cfdd4&utm_source=affiliate_window&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=KiesproductGoogleShoppingtraffic&affid=323889

EDIT: Ooops! Just noticed it's only in 2XL.  :-[   Sorry!
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: March 7, 2020, 12:19:35 am by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #3452 on: March 9, 2020, 12:03:15 pm »
I've not seen any Premier League winners t shirts yet..........Hat Scarf Or Badge, TAW must be printing something soon
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3453 on: March 9, 2020, 01:13:44 pm »
A mate of mine is doing football themed prints.
I was wondering what people on here thought of them:

https://www.artrascal.com/collections/liverpool

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3454 on: March 9, 2020, 06:32:48 pm »
I've not seen any Premier League winners t shirts yet..........Hat Scarf Or Badge, TAW must be printing something soon
I was talking to a fella who has a merchandise stall in town. He said all the stuff is done and ready to go. They are just waiting until the title is done mathematically then the stuff will be on sale next day.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3455 on: March 9, 2020, 06:34:37 pm »
A mate of mine is doing football themed prints.
I was wondering what people on here thought of them:

https://www.artrascal.com/collections/liverpool
Well I like them.  :)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3456 on: March 9, 2020, 07:38:54 pm »
I was talking to a fella who has a merchandise stall in town. He said all the stuff is done and ready to go. They are just waiting until the title is done mathematically then the stuff will be on sale next day.

The club are gonna seriously cash in

Can’t wait for the gold prem badge myself

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3457 on: March 10, 2020, 09:13:44 am »
Anyone know if the coat that Harry Wilson was wearing on Saturday is available anywhere?

Offline royabs

• Main Stander
« Reply #3458 on: March 10, 2020, 10:03:17 am »
Anyone know if the coat that Harry Wilson was wearing on Saturday is available anywhere?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Balance-Veste-Liverpool-2019/dp/B07SYVFGLJ

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3459 on: March 10, 2020, 11:01:09 am »
Well I like them.  :)

thanks .. i'll let him know :)

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #3460 on: March 16, 2020, 09:54:06 am »
Apologies for the shameless plug...

I designed some pin badges to celebrate our Club World Cup success. Coronavirus in China delayed the shipping so they've taken a bit longer than I would have liked to arrive but they're for sale now and not too shabby if I do say so myself!

Would be interested to know what you guys think and if you're interested in buying one I'll put the link below.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Liverpool-FC-Club-World-Cup-Winners-Pin-Badge/233526765821?hash=item365f47a8fd:g:6WQAAOSwSD9ebOOe   

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3461 on: March 16, 2020, 10:15:43 am »
They're nice mate, the pic with the yellow background isn't great though so I'd maybe take that off. The others show it off perfectly enough without it.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #3462 on: March 16, 2020, 10:43:28 am »
They're nice mate, the pic with the yellow background isn't great though so I'd maybe take that off. The others show it off perfectly enough without it.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I think I agree, the lighting on that pic doesn't really work.

Offline LiamG

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #3463 on: March 16, 2020, 10:50:47 am »
New Club Shop in Chester is open today apparently? but not seen anything on official site

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3464 on: March 16, 2020, 11:01:49 am »
New Club Shop in Chester is open today apparently? but not seen anything on official site

Where is it? I was around the cathedral at my gf's graduation on Friday and didn't see anything.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3465 on: March 16, 2020, 01:24:37 pm »
Where is it? I was around the cathedral at my gf's graduation on Friday and didn't see anything.

It's a stones throw from there. Head down Northgate street and it's on your left.

Same side as Veeno

Offline LiamG

• Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #3466 on: March 16, 2020, 01:49:00 pm »
It's a stones throw from there. Head down Northgate street and it's on your left.

Same side as Veeno

that's right, think it used to be oasis clothes shop?

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3467 on: March 17, 2020, 09:02:06 am »
Apologies for the shameless plug...

I designed some pin badges to celebrate our Club World Cup success. Coronavirus in China delayed the shipping so they've taken a bit longer than I would have liked to arrive but they're for sale now and not too shabby if I do say so myself!

Would be interested to know what you guys think and if you're interested in buying one I'll put the link below.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Liverpool-FC-Club-World-Cup-Winners-Pin-Badge/233526765821?hash=item365f47a8fd:g:6WQAAOSwSD9ebOOe   

Love those mate. Just bought one to add to the collection on the scarf.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline VVM

• Kopite
« Reply #3468 on: March 17, 2020, 09:16:19 am »
Love those mate. Just bought one to add to the collection on the scarf.

Nice one cheers mate! Will get that sent out later today if we're not all locked in our homes by then.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3469 on: April 8, 2020, 08:13:42 am »
Is the club shop still sending orders? Placed an order few days back but not had a confirmation email.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3470 on: April 8, 2020, 01:18:38 pm »
Is the club shop still sending orders? Placed an order few days back but not had a confirmation email.

If I've understood it right from the furlough thread, they were off but since the decision was overturned they are back at work, so maybe there's a delay in orders.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #3471 on: April 12, 2020, 06:37:39 pm »
That new version of online LFC store looks like the biggest mistake since signing Andy Carroll. Old design was so much better.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline unknownuser

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
« Reply #3473 on: April 24, 2020, 07:18:47 pm »
As unofficial as it comes...  ;D

In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3474 on: April 24, 2020, 08:25:26 pm »

Reckon they'd let 3,000 Scousers into Old Trafford like that?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Foto

• Boys Pen
    • Teestreet
« Reply #3475 on: April 27, 2020, 12:58:32 pm »
Hi, just wanted to give a quick plug to our new T Shirt printing business www.teestreet.co.uk.

We are a small Liverpool based family concern and we do all our own design and printing, we've only

been open for a short time but have received some nice positive feedback so far.

We currently have 39 designs on sale with more added daily.

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.

If you want to buy something we have a promotional discount code running at the moment which gives

you £5 off each item, enter this code at check out YQVRERPM9ATZ

Many Thanks
Ken

www.teestreet.co.uk

Offline lucas leivas #1 fan

• Anny Roader
  • twitter: @Ciaran_CP
« Reply #3476 on: May 14, 2020, 11:34:48 am »
seeing as wearing masks is gonna become the norm for a while I recreated the Candy shirt pattern and uploaded it to redbubble for a bit of a subtle LFC mask

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Liverpool-Retro-Candy-Pattern-by-cizza19/48310860.9G0D8?asc=u

Follow me on Twitter: @Ciaran_CP

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #3477 on: May 14, 2020, 12:37:59 pm »
Don't normally go for much merchandise, but I bought myself a nice 6-times mug, and also an LFC cap to wear around here in Barcelona to protect my new quarantine-era baldy 'ed. I never normally go for caps, but actually I really like it.

Offline wackojackouk

• Main Stander
« Reply #3478 on: May 14, 2020, 11:17:40 pm »

Pretty smart [emoji1303]

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline wackojackouk

• Main Stander
LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #3479 on: May 14, 2020, 11:19:48 pm »
seeing as wearing masks is gonna become the norm for a while I recreated the Candy shirt pattern and uploaded it to redbubble for a bit of a subtle LFC mask

https://www.redbubble.com/i/mask/Liverpool-Retro-Candy-Pattern-by-cizza19/48310860.9G0D8?asc=u

Stick an Adidas style number on one side (and ahem a certain logo) and you have a winner.

I’m intrigued how you go about making these kinda things [emoji23]