Author Topic: Former LFC Player Watch ...  (Read 167383 times)

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Re: Former LFC Player Watch ...
« Reply #520 on: October 1, 2015, 01:34:09 am »
Very happy for Krisztian Nemeth, just scored a peach of a right footed curler for Sporting KC to make it 1-1 midway through the the 2nd half of the U.S. Open Cup ( the FA Cup equivalent).  Really nice goal after a quiet hour.

Tranquillo Barnetta continues to be really really solid. Coaches must love him
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on with hope in your heart
« Reply #521 on: October 2, 2015, 06:27:12 pm »
Former trainee Paul Anderson, currently playing for Bradford City, has fractured the tibia in his right leg.

YNWA, Paul

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11719/10009780/it-has-been-confirmed-that-bradford-winger-paul-anderson-has-broken-his-leg
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

“Give it a try,” whispered the Heart. - Ken-Obi

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: October 13, 2015, 06:05:34 pm »
Nemeth with 2 goals for Hungary.....Ok fine, against Greece in a meaningless game, but, still!
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #523 on: October 28, 2015, 12:50:35 am »
Pelosi's knee survives clattering in USA U-23 vs Cuba

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/10/24/san-jose-earthquakes-midfielder-marc-pelosi-thankful-his-shin-guards-he-prepares

SAN JOSE, Calif. – Luckily for the San Jose Earthquakes, Marc Pelosi can laugh about the fresh scar on his right shin.

Three weeks ago, when the midfielder suffered a hard challenge while playing for the US Under-23 squad at the tail end of an Olympic qualifying game against Cuba, it was hard to be so sanguine. Pelosi, 21, had been struck full force in almost the same spot where he was injured in 2013 – a collision that left him with a tibia-fibula fracture in his right leg, costing him more than a year of recovery time and ultimately his spot in the program of English giants Liverpool.

Watching Pelosi get stretchered off the pitch at Sporting Park in Kansas City with his leg bleeding, it was hard not to think the worst.

“He hit me so hard, it broke the shin guard and cracked my skin,” Pelosi told reporters this week. “I got six stitches. It was tingling, hurting. When I broke it, it probably hit me just as hard, but it missed the shin guard. This time, he hit me right on the shin guard. So, I guess shin guards do do something.”

Did you save the pieces of it?

“I still have the shin guard, yeah,” Pelosi said. “There’s just a big crack in the middle. That was a medium. I think I’m going to large shin guards now, just for that extra protection.”
“It's impossible,” said Pride.  “It's risky,” said Experience.  “It's pointless,” said Reason.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2015, 01:53:51 am »
Stephen Darby is captaining L1 Bradford City these days

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/phil-parkinson-full-of-praise-for-skipper-stephen-darby_sto5002428/story.shtml

Also, Daniel Ayala is getting praise for his play for Championship side Middlesborough, with a MOTM this last weekend against QPR.  Boro sit 2nd in the Championship table.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-fc-man-match-vs-10479121

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:00:58 am by zabadoh »

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: December 4, 2015, 01:39:25 am »
Nemeth won goal of the season in MLS
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #526 on: December 4, 2015, 06:47:02 pm »
Nemeth won goal of the season in MLS

This one:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/liHmz9wUv7U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/liHmz9wUv7U</a>

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: December 30, 2015, 06:19:57 pm »
How is Coady making out at Wolves?  They're not having the season they'd have wanted I know.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #528 on: January 8, 2016, 06:02:53 am »
Marc Pelosi has got a call up to the USMNT January camp, to be evaluated with other senior and U23s for the coming Olympic qualifiers.

http://www.soccernation.com/gyasi-zardes-and-marc-pelosi-at-home-during-january-camp/

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #529 on: January 29, 2016, 05:51:05 am »
Adam Morgan has left L2 Accrington Stanley

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11776/10146776/adam-morgan-leaves-accrington-stanley

Former Liverpool striker Adam Morgan has left Accrington by mutual consent.

The 21-year-old joined Stanley in June but managed only two Sky Bet League 2 appearances.

"It's a shame for Adam that it hasn't worked out for him here. He is a good character around the place but he wants to play football," manager John Coleman told accringtonstanley.co.uk.

"He has dropped down the pecking order and both parties felt it would be best if he decided to look elsewhere. There is no animosity, he leaves with our best wishes and our thanks for his efforts.

"Everyone in your squad can't play, you can only pick 11. It's the way it has panned out. We decided to go with one main striker and Adam has found it difficult to break in and take that role.

"He obviously has a talent and can score goals and hopefully he will get the opportunity to do that somewhere else."

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: February 3, 2016, 02:32:05 am »
Nice to see a good payday for Krisztian Nemeth

http://hungarytoday.hu/news/hungarys-krisztian-nemeth-leaves-sporting-kansas-qatars-al-gharafa-sc-42970

Hungarian international footballer Krisztián Németh has moved to Qatar’s Al-Gharafa SC from MLS side Kansas City. According to press reports, Al-Gharafa paid a transfer fee of $3 million for the services of the striker who will reportedly earn annual $1,5 million, six times more than he made in Kansas. Németh’s new team is a seven-time domestic league champion and currently eighth in the Qatar Stars League standings after finishing the 2014-15 campaign seventh out of 14 teams.

The 27-year old forward was named Sporting Kansas City’s Newcomer of the Year in 2015 and became the club’s first MLS Goal of the Year winner for his strike against the Portland Timbers last October. During his lone season in Kansas City, Németh made eight of his 23 career appearances for the Hungarian National Team in 2015, scoring two goals as Hungary qualified for UEFA Euro 2016. “We wish Krisztian the best of luck and thank him for his valuable contributions to the club,” Sporting KC Manager Peter Vermes said. “He is a talented player who made tremendous strides last year, including helping us win the U.S. Open Cup.”

Krisztián Németh signed for Sporting KC in December 2014 from Dutch team Roda JC Kerkrade after recording eight goals and six assists in 24 games in the Netherlands first division during the 2013-14 season. The former MTK Budapest and Liverpool Reserve team member Németh enjoyed a standout season with Sporting KC as he scored 16 goals across all competitions.

---

From Nemeth's Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/KrisztianNemethOfficial/posts/872918199483373

Thank you all for your patience over the past few days! I know that my transfer was a surprise, and I made many of you disappointed. Most of the people think that the money was the main reason to leave Kansas.

No doubt that they’ve paid a lot of money for me, and I’ll make more than I did last year, but the background of this transfer is much more complicated than you think first.

In the past few weeks I got into a very strange situation, and Al-Gharafa was the only way to get out of it. They had money, and they decided to spend it on me. They have a head coach who did everything to get me. I’m really thankful for these things, and I can promise I’ll keep working hard to prove to my new coach and club that they’ve made a good decision.

At the end of the last year, it’s become clear that the leaders of SKC think differently than I hoped, about my last season, my performance and my future, including my possible Euro 2016 participation. I was really disappointed, especially when I saw how the club handles this situation.

Last year Sporting Kansas got me for free, and now they sold me for a really high transfer fee.
I would have stayed for the one-third of my future salary, and that would still mean I wouldn’t be among the best paid players in the team. There was no chance for it… I’m sorry.
I have to thank Peter Vermes and the SKC leadership for gave me the opportunity to play in their club, even though we disagreed on a lot of things at the end. Good luck Sporting Kansas City!

Thank you for my teammates for this great year, and for the solidarity that they showed me in the past few days. I will never forget, how they treated me, loved me and helped me from my first days in Kansas.
Thank you for the fans, who supported me from the first day to the last, you’re truly amazing, I’ve never seen a fan base like you in my entire career. I hope, you have positive experiences about me.

Before I made my final decision I talked to Bernd Storck, the head coach of the Hungarian men’s national team many times. He absolutely understood my situation and he assured me of his support. It’s really important for me as the Euro 2016 starts in 5 months, and I definitely want to be there.

Finally, I would like to write a few words about the extremist declaration of the emotions, that I got from some of my followers in the last two days. I was thinking about for a minute to delete these abusive comments from my Facebook site. But I did not. I’ve learnt during my career, that it won’t solve anything if a player delete these comments from his Facebook site. These opinions are part of my and every footballer’s life. I remember, when I played for RKC Waalwijk, they were the poorest team in the whole league. When I came back to play for MTK Budapest FC, they were in the second-tier league in Hungary. At that time nobody looked at the financial side of my contracts, they had other problems…

Last year I got lots of criticism and abusive comments for signing a contract with Sporting Kansas. Now I got the same comments before I even signed my contract, and the commenters didn’t know anything about it, they just started to blaming everything me...

Thank you for those, who didn’t do this, and for those who still care about my career and trust me. In the last weeks I lived through many undignified moments and situations, but I always got help from the people who’s love and help are the most important for me. I’ve always knew who are those who stand by me in every situation, no matter what happened. They’re not many, but definitely enough to help me through the difficult times.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #531 on: February 3, 2016, 01:33:54 pm »
Awww good, glad he's doing fairly well.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #532 on: February 18, 2016, 04:01:33 pm »
Marc Pelosi has tendinitis in knee, might need surgery.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_29529028/earthquakes-marc-pelosi-might-need-knee-surgery

Earthquakes midfielder Marc Pelosi faces a potentially long recovery before his 2016 season can start because of struggles with severe tendinitis in the knee.

Coach Dominic Kinnear said Wednesday that the Sunnyvale player might need surgery to relieve the problem, and offered no timetable for his return.

"It has just been bugging him," Kinnear said. "It has bothered him the whole offseason."

Pelosi, who joined the team last summer from Liverpool FC, almost certainly will miss the United States' Olympic playoff series next month against Colombia. But he should recover in time for the Rio Games if the Americans were to advance.

Pelosi, 21, tried to sound upbeat when telling a reporter he would be out for a while. But he wore disappointment on his face. The player with a promising future has dealt with frustrating setbacks before.

In 2012, Pelosi missed a couple months because of a knee injury while with Liverpool's youth team. Then he broke a leg the year after that. But Pelosi enjoyed a promising rookie season in Major League Soccer last year and is considered a big part of the Earthquakes' future. He also factors into the U.S. national team's plans.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #533 on: February 18, 2016, 07:58:56 pm »
Marc Pelosi has tendinitis in knee, might need surgery.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_29529028/earthquakes-marc-pelosi-might-need-knee-surgery

Tough on the young man, he was playing really well following going home to California.
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #534 on: February 20, 2016, 12:59:36 pm »
Horrible image of one of our former greats on today's BBC Football Focus (spoilered as its got the rag in it)

Spoiler
[close]
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: February 20, 2016, 01:02:09 pm »
Horrible image of one of our former greats on today's BBC Football Focus (spoilered as its got the rag in it)

Spoiler
[close]

Twat
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #537 on: February 20, 2016, 09:20:10 pm »
Pelosi went ahead with the tendinitis surgery and he will be out for 3-4 months

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/02/19/san-jose-earthquakes-midfielder-marc-pelosi-miss-3-4-months-after-undergoing

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: February 22, 2016, 04:10:27 am »
Adam Hammill returned to Barnsley in L1 back at the beginning of November 2015.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/barnsley-fc/barnsley-add-former-hero-adam-hammill-and-newcastle-youngster-ivan-toney-in-double-swoop-1-7561063

---

Sebastian Leto has been unable to recover from his injuries that came from the skull fracture last year and has left Argentine club Lanus unsure of his future career.

http://www.ole.com.ar/lanus/Leto_0_1512448931.html

Google Translate:

The 29 year old put an end to his second spell in purple. A series of injuries, including a fractured skull, prevented him from playing often.

It came as reinforcement of luxury for the beginning of a long tournament, and both leaders Lanus as the fans waited an outstanding performance of striker who arrived from Catania in Italy. But nothing went as expected. A series of muscle injuries, and especially a fractured skull, Sebastian Leto away long from the courts throughout the year. So much so, who could only play four games in Grana, two starts and the other entering from the bank.

All this, plus an economic problem with his previous club, prevented Leto can make the preseason with peers, and took him to decide to step aside. Sebastian put an end to his second spell at Lanus in the worst way, and said goodbye to the fans via twitter. "Thanks for making me feel their love. Sorry for what little we give them," said the striker, who does not know What will be your future.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:20:27 am by zabadoh »

Offline dosx

• Kopite
  • This is Anfield
    • LFC
« Reply #540 on: March 1, 2016, 05:00:02 am »

Emiliano Insua playing for VfB Stuttgart. His previous clubs includes Boca Juniors, Liverpool, Galatasaray, Sporting Lisbon, Atletico Madrid, Rayo Vallecano. Still young at 27 year old.

Bild Emiliano Insua
🔥97🔥

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #541 on: March 7, 2016, 09:16:50 pm »
Paul Ince, in Norway promoting book, says 'Stig Inge Bjørnebye was arguably the best player I ever played with'

Honestly didn't know where else to put this....

:mooncat

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/mener-bjoernebye-var-den-beste-han-spilte-sammen-med-i-liverpool/a/23632214/

https://twitter.com/m_christenson/status/706949540423835648
« Last Edit: March 7, 2016, 09:18:35 pm by Tomaldinho »
@TomNJones on Twitter

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #542 on: March 7, 2016, 09:46:19 pm »
Easy to see how we never really warmed to Ince.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #543 on: March 8, 2016, 04:35:25 pm »

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #544 on: March 9, 2016, 09:32:21 pm »
Adam Morgan has now joined my Hometown Team Colwyn Bay in the Evostick League North  where we are in a relegation battle.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #545 on: March 9, 2016, 09:40:14 pm »
Someone told me today that Manquillo is now worth £30million!!!! :o ::) ;) ;D :wave

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #546 on: March 10, 2016, 02:02:48 am »
Adam Morgan has now joined my Hometown Team Colwyn Bay in the Evostick League North  where we are in a relegation battle.

Supporting article dated March 5th announcing the signings:  http://www.colwynbayfc.co.uk/2016/03/manager-signs-former-liverpool-duo/

Colwyn Bay also signed midfielder Nathan Quirk who was released from our U18s in 2013.

Morgan's previous contract with Hemel Hempstead Town was cancelled by mutual consent just 1 month after signing in which he scored no goals and struggled to get into the first team.

http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/sport/hemeltownfc/ex-liverpool-striker-leaves-hemel-town-after-one-month-and-no-goals-1-7249090
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:16:41 am by zabadoh »

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: March 10, 2016, 08:13:20 pm »
Did Adam Morgan get injured, or fat? Does he have a major attitude problem that's led to two swift "mutual consent" exits from his last two contracts? Really surprised to see what a dismal failure his career has been, he seemed such a natural finisher. Thought he was a Premier League player in waiting; at the very least I'd have expected him to make a comfortable living in the Championship/L1.

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #548 on: March 11, 2016, 04:02:49 am »
Who knows?  Mutton Geoff or anyone else near Old Colwyn fancy going over to interview him?

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #549 on: March 13, 2016, 09:23:01 pm »
Nathan Eccleston interview in the Echo on his career thus far:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/liverpool-fc-first-team-bottom-11033961

From Liverpool FC first team to bottom of the Hungarian League - a player's story

It's not perhaps the goal Nathan Eccleston dreamed of scoring when he joined the Liverpool Academy at the age of 14 or when he made his first team debut away at the Emirates as a substitute for Rafa Benitez in a League Cup tie as an 18-year-old in 2009.

But just over a week ago, he rounded the Paksi goalkeeper and slotted in his first goal for Békéscsaba, the bottom club in the Hungarian league.

It is the latest stop-off in a career which has taken him to many clubs both on loan as he tried to make it at Liverpool and since he departed Anfield.

“I didn’t play a competitive game for seven months, so I’ve got to get used to playing again. I got my first start as a striker on Saturday and scored in a good win against the team who are sixth in the league. Wins have been few and far between here this season so it was good to get on the scoresheet and help the team win,” said Eccleston in an interview with ITV.

The 25-year-old striker made just one start at Anfield, in a dead rubber in the Europa League under Roy Hodgson against Utrecht with another eight appearances as a substitute, perhaps best summed up by his penalty miss in the infamous defeat to Northampton Town in the League Cup in September 2010.

Eccleston had loan spells at Huddersfield, Charlton and Rochdale before a permanent move to Blackpool on the last day of the transfer window in summer 2012.

The briefest of loan spells to Tranmere was interrupted by injury before time at Carlisle in 2013 and Coventry in 2014.

Next it was the Scottish Premier League with Partick Thistle from August 2014 until release the following February. He stayed north with Kilmarnock, scoring once in 10 appearances but there was no deal on the table for this season, hence his move to Hungary.

Eccleston explained: “One of my former team-mates at Liverpool and Kilmarnock got approached by an agent asking if he knew of any players who wanted to move abroad. It’s something I’d wanted for a long time, so he got in touch with the guy and he made me aware there was interest in me from a team in Hungary.

“I did some research on Google and looked up the team to see what I could find out about them, and it was better than the other options I had at the time, so I thought ‘why not’?

“I think a lot of people were surprised, even my only family were. I’m the type of person who thinks life is for living so if the type of opportunities come about and I think I can benefit from them, then I take them.”

Eccleston has been with his new team for six weeks now and has played in the two games since his opening goal, one a narrow 1-0 loss to table-toppers Ferencvaros although he was substituted after 41 minutes yesterday.

“The people at the football club have made me feel very welcome. It’s completely different way of living from back home; they don’t have some of the luxuries we take from granted, but I’m adjusting pretty well, I’d say. I’m enjoying it.

“I’ve had a long time off and I’ve started thinking about football differently. I’m not the same nine-year-old boy who played in the park with no responsibility - this is people’s lives. It got to the stage with me and football where it wasn’t making me happy; I’d train Monday to Friday and it would come to the weekend and I wouldn’t always start so my game time wasn’t regular, which was frustrating.

“There were times where I was under contract at Blackpool and my two previous clubs where I considered not playing and that’s coming from the heart. I was there doing something I loved but at the end of the week I wasn’t playing. There are players who are happy to pick up their wages when they’re not playing, but I’m not that type of person, I’m very ambitious.

“Being away from it has allowed me to re-evaluate my life. Even in times when I’ve had offers I was still going to play five-a-side with my mates, people I went to school with, putting in your five pound to play, as I’ve always loved football.”

Eccleston seems to have rekindled his love for the game in a professional sense in his new environment, some three hours from Budapest, and is hoping some of the coaching at Liverpool will help him settle in.

“As a youngster there were a lot of foreign coaches and managers at Liverpool, so we were often taught how Spanish and Dutch players were taught, which should help me now playing in Europe.

“I’ve come here to play here to play football, as once you’re not playing no amount of money can bring you that feeling that football brings you, the feeling you had as a kid on the park.”

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: March 16, 2016, 02:35:04 pm »
Pegguy Arphexad is working for a sports insurance company and denies having a post-football porn career

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pegguy-arphexad-porn-liverpool-fc-11047944

Plenty of Liverpool fans have heard the rumour about former Reds goalkeeper Pegguy Arphexad.

The Frenchman, the story goes, went on to become an adult movie star after retiring from football.

Arphexad was signed by Gerard Houllier in 2000 from Leicester City. He made just two appearances for the Reds, but managed to win six trophies with the Reds during that time.

The Leicester Mercury managed to catch up with the Frenchman during the Foxes' victory over Newcastle United on Monday, and asked Arphexad about the porn rumours.

Arphexad said: "Look, this is a bad rumour. It's been going round a long time. One English guy wrote on the internet years and years ago that I was doing this and now people say to me: 'Hey, are you making porn films?'

"I haven't made ANY porn films, okay. I don't do that. I work for a sports insurance company. That's what I do. Put it in your paper – I don't do porn films, just insurance, okay?"

Offline MJohnson2

• Legacy Fan
  • Said It's High Green mate, Via Hillsborough please
« Reply #551 on: March 16, 2016, 03:28:03 pm »
Pegguy Arphexad is working for a sports insurance company and denies having a post-football porn career

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pegguy-arphexad-porn-liverpool-fc-11047944

Plenty of Liverpool fans have heard the rumour about former Reds goalkeeper Pegguy Arphexad.

The Frenchman, the story goes, went on to become an adult movie star after retiring from football.

Arphexad was signed by Gerard Houllier in 2000 from Leicester City. He made just two appearances for the Reds, but managed to win six trophies with the Reds during that time.

The Leicester Mercury managed to catch up with the Frenchman during the Foxes' victory over Newcastle United on Monday, and asked Arphexad about the porn rumours.

Arphexad said: "Look, this is a bad rumour. It's been going round a long time. One English guy wrote on the internet years and years ago that I was doing this and now people say to me: 'Hey, are you making porn films?'

"I haven't made ANY porn films, okay. I don't do that. I work for a sports insurance company. That's what I do. Put it in your paper – I don't do porn films, just insurance, okay?"

He defo does Porn
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattyJohnson8

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #552 on: March 17, 2016, 12:33:25 am »
Pegguy's a porn star?  ;D

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: March 17, 2016, 02:15:51 am »

That's what all porn stars say.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #554 on: March 17, 2016, 06:20:11 am »
He defo does Porn

Door to door insurance salesman porn
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #555 on: March 17, 2016, 12:08:37 pm »
That's what all porn stars say.

Lolololol
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2016, 10:32:07 pm »
I know he's part of a side that's lost about 76 on the spin but Martin Kelly is playing well.  Making nice career for himself
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: March 20, 2016, 07:34:29 am »
Dani Ayala has been doing great at Middlesbrough too, as their starting CB.  They've got an excellent chance to get promoted to the Prem next season.

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #558 on: March 25, 2016, 02:44:53 pm »
Did Adam Morgan get injured, or fat? Does he have a major attitude problem that's led to two swift "mutual consent" exits from his last two contracts? Really surprised to see what a dismal failure his career has been, he seemed such a natural finisher. Thought he was a Premier League player in waiting; at the very least I'd have expected him to make a comfortable living in the Championship/L1.

have a read of this,   he scored a good free kick the other night in Colwyn Bay FCs  3-2 over BuxtonFC on 22nd March,  he's slipping down the league ladder with some conviction 

http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/sport/hemeltownfc/ex-liverpool-striker-leaves-hemel-town-after-one-month-and-no-goals-1-7249090

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:51:03 pm by Benimar Col »

Offline zabadoh

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: May 13, 2016, 03:38:53 am »
David Amoo has joined Partick Thistle after being released after two years with Carlisle United (L2).  Allegedly, some L1 clubs were also interested in his signature.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33353590

David Amoo, 25, has signed on for another season with Partick Thistle.  He was joint second scorer last season with 5 goals in 39 games.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14488723.David_Amoo_signs_new_contract_at_Partick_Thistle/