Author Topic: F.A Cup Final: Liverpool vs. Chelsea  (Read 25693 times)

Offline tax_man

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: F.A Cup Final: Liverpool vs. Chelsea
« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2012, 09:26:43 pm »
Much better for us if Chelsea finish fourth, don't want Spurs progressing anymore than they already have. Hopefully without CL they will loose alot of players

This.

As much as I can't stand Chelsea, it's better for us if they get 4th. We can't compete with their wages anyway so them not being in the CL will be no great loss to them financially or in terms of attracting top players (they can just throw money at them). But if Spurs get another season of CL football then they can keep building under a better manager. Would really turn it into a top 5 then.

Offline Shannon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2012, 09:27:02 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUrV4RILDs

The booing/chanting for those who missed it.
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King

Offline Shannon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2012, 09:27:48 pm »
This.

As much as I can't stand Chelsea, it's better for us if they get 4th. We can't compete with their wages anyway so them not being in the CL will be no great loss to them financially or in terms of attracting top players (they can just throw money at them). But if Spurs get another season of CL football then they can keep building under a better manager. Would really turn it into a top 5 then.

Or Newcastle could finish fourth ahead of them both.
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2012, 09:29:08 pm »
Some fell off during the game

Aaahhh right o.k mate. What was Torres' excuse?

Offline Rafaroy

• Main Stander
  • RED4EVER YNWA
« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2012, 09:33:03 pm »
To do what they did during the minutes silence today, only shows what a bunch of c*nts they are. Its time these fuckers were put in there place.

Offline Slinky

• Anny Roader
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2012, 09:33:21 pm »
Listened to it on the radio and you could clearly hear the classless c*nts singing 'Murderers.' Here's the iPlayer link for anyone who's not heard it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01gjvts
Despicable bastards, hope we hammer them.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:39:19 pm by Slinky »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2012, 09:39:49 pm »
Think the most recent news is that Prem games have been moved to either Sunday or lunch time Saturday to accommodate the final.

http://wembleystadium.com/Events/2012/The-FA-Cup-Final/The-FA-Cup-Final

5.15 mate
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RichardM

• should be revising rather than whining on here
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2012, 09:39:49 pm »
Would love us to fucking smash them with Gerrard, Suarez and Carroll all getting goals. Horrible club run in the worst way possible.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2012, 09:42:28 pm »
Get this man in the seats with us.

Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline andy in warrington

• ...wanking in the work bogs
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2012, 09:43:24 pm »
Quite happy that we are playing Chelsea. Fucking bunch of twats.

Offline Nick @ TorchTriathlon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • A Mignolet A Mignolet A Mignolet A Mignolet
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2012, 09:45:38 pm »
I have a sneaky suspicion that this game will come down to who plays better out of Torres and Carroll, both have found form. Both have lots to play for and both are class on their day. To be fair though, I think our defence has the measure of Torres, even Carragher. remember his goal saving tackle Torres' first game against us?

I'm glad the Plastics won. We have a VERY strong record against Chelsea... Much less so against Tottenham. Even if the latter has lost form and the former has really gained it.
"Football is a lie"

Offline AnyGivenSunday

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2012, 09:46:02 pm »
Listened to it on the radio and you could clearly hear the classless c*nts singing 'Murderers.' Here's the iPlayer link for anyone who's not heard it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01gjvts
Despicable bastards, hope we hammer them.

Disgusting.  I feel sick listening to that.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2012, 09:47:00 pm »
Missed the semi final today, did they seriously boo the minutes silence? Classless wankers!!

Anyone have a video of it?
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline Mostar

• Video guru
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2012, 09:47:13 pm »
Pic of Torres today not wearing armband to pay the respect to JFT96..Terrible.

Member #1 of the Luis Suarez fan club
http://twitter.com/@LFCmostar

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2012, 09:48:47 pm »
Get this man in the seats with us.

I can't wait to get the Luis Garcia song going again! ;D
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline David H

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2012, 09:49:08 pm »
If they are singing this shit while outside the stadium then its going to kick off

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2012, 09:50:24 pm »
I'm sure theres an acceptable reason for Torres not wearing an armband? I doubt someone could play for this club for so long and give so much and still show such disrespect. Well I hope not anyway...
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.

Offline Romell

• Main Stander
« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2012, 09:50:52 pm »
Chelsea fans

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2218940492996010738#

Shows what this club is about.
MacIntyre Undercover - Chelsea Headhunters Chelsea Headhunters were infiltrated by investigative reporter Donal MacIntyre for this documentary screened on the BBC on November 9, 1999, in which MacIntyre posed as a wannabe-member of the Chelsea Headhunters. He even had a Chelsea tattoo applied to himself for authenticity. He confirmed the racist elements to the Headhunters and their links to Combat 18, including one top-ranking member who had been imprisoned on one occasion for possession of material related to the Ku Klux Klan. In 2000, Jason Marriner, a member of the Chelsea Headhunters was sentenced to six years in prison for his part in organising a fight with supporters of a rival team, based on evidence captured by Donal MacIntyre and his team. This programme led to arrests and several convictions.
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
Muhammad Ali

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2012, 09:51:16 pm »
The supporters who chanted during the silence are scum, horrible oxygen thiefs.
Laying here thinking I hate Chelsea there all c*nts but there not all c*nts are they?
Those that chanted are in a minority, my old man is a sth and one of my best mates a supporter and I can guarantee that both would have showed respect and remained silent.
If it had been the mancs they would have done the same, don't forget a minority of our fans sing disgusting songs about munich , that ain't right, horrible twats. I wish they had nothing to do with LFC.
As human beings we should all show respect but were not talking about human beings with some of these idiots.
Not only did they disrespect our loved ones they also disrespected the Italian player who died.
Forget those c*nts, were batter them in the final.
 JFT 96. YNWA
YNWA

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2012, 09:51:35 pm »
I can't wait to get the Luis Garcia song going again! ;D

Totally. League meeting away at Stamford Bridge this season rates as one of the best away days I've ever had.

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2012, 09:51:48 pm »

Its like they're so desperate to be our 'rivals' they'll go to any lengths.

Offline sattapaartridge

• The new 'pete price' of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • @sattapaal
« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2012, 09:52:30 pm »
Fuckers. you have to think why they thought they were above the hilsborough disaster and the death of a footballer. Proper low-life mentality to break the silence.

Thats going to fire us up and we should rise to it.

Tale of 2 number 9's? Will Drogba start against us or will it be Judas mkII? Either way, its going to be a great tie and with our key defenders returning to fitness, I feel slightly favourable! Still weeks away though!
did you know that 10 x 2 and 11 x 2 have the same answer?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2012, 09:53:03 pm »
Don't think I've ever wanted to win a game as much as this one now after whats gone on today.

For the team - I'd start with maxi from the off for this. The rest virtually picks itself, possibly the only other contentious position would be whether to start with Downing or Bellamy on the left.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2012, 09:53:42 pm »
fans have to show class and prepeare for the team a second Istanbul there....

with that fans behind, we have 12 man on field..

« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2012, 09:53:45 pm »
I have a sneaky suspicion that this game will come down to who plays better out of Torres and Carroll, both have found form. Both have lots to play for and both are class on their day. To be fair though, I think our defence has the measure of Torres, even Carragher. remember his goal saving tackle Torres' first game against us?

I'm glad the Plastics won. We have a VERY strong record against Chelsea... Much less so against Tottenham. Even if the latter has lost form and the former has really gained it.

Offline Slinky

• Anny Roader
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2012, 09:54:02 pm »
I know same, sounds like it was quite a significant number as well rather than just a couple of lone bellends.

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2012, 09:54:36 pm »
Don't think I've ever wanted to win a game as much as this one now after whats gone on today.

For the team - I'd start with maxi from the off for this. The rest virtually picks itself, possibly the only other contentious position would be whether to start with Downing or Bellamy on the left.

Bellamy. Terry will shit himself seeing him running at him.

Agger. Don't hold back. Smash away please.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2012, 09:54:44 pm »
Totally. League meeting away at Stamford Bridge this season rates as one of the best away days I've ever had.

I went to the CC and League games and for me, the CC was better. Let's hope a lot of the people who turn up for Wembley and not to most of the other games are up to the task to replicate those kind of atmospheres.
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2012, 09:54:57 pm »
I'm sure theres an acceptable reason for Torres not wearing an armband? I doubt someone could play for this club for so long and give so much and still show such disrespect. Well I hope not anyway...

Maybe he said a prayer for the 96 when he woke up in the morning. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he cares, maybe he doesn't. It doesn't matter. Paying respects is not just a public show. It should be sincere for those who care. He is not a c*nt because he didn't wear the armband and he wouldn't be a classy guy just cos he did wear an armband. It's all about whats in your heart.

Unlike those plastics c*nts in the crowd who showed just how classless they are.

Offline MatthewRedBlood

• bollockless shit bag
  • Kopite
  • The main kid
« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2012, 09:56:56 pm »
Get me to that fucking stadium. Was there yesterday, and it was superb.

I wanted Chelsea before the game for a few different reasons. 1. I feel we always play well against them and spurs would cause us more problems. 2. I can't fucking stand the club on every single level. 3. I can't stand Torres calling them a big club, as if we're not 10x the size.

The acts of their fans was truly unbelievable. I thought the United fans were bad in the earlier round, i was sat right next to them, and some of the shit they were chanting was simply disgusting. Today however was a whole different ball game. I guarantee this will get minimal headlines, but it should be on the front fucking page of every sports website and news paper sport section. How low do you have to be as a human being to do something like that? As a supporter of Liverpool FC, if someone near me at a game acted like that towards another team in a minutes silence, i'd be tempted to twat them myself.

Class-less club, Plastic flag waving fans. This game is ours for the taking now. Kenny's team talk has already been done for him. Fancy us to win the double. It'll be a hard game no doubt about it, i think we'll win on penalties.

Bring on May 5th, I'm counting down the days already!
"When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high". Bad advice, I met a bloke once who'd looked up during a hailstone storm, took his eye out, blind now.

« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2012, 09:57:26 pm »

Maxi left, Bellamy right. we can't afford to start slow players like Craig Douglas Bellamy and Luis will get us on the front foot early

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2012, 09:57:47 pm »
The supporters who chanted during the silence are scum, horrible oxygen thiefs.
Laying here thinking I hate Chelsea there all c*nts but there not all c*nts are they?
Those that chanted are in a minority, my old man is a sth and one of my best mates a supporter and I can guarantee that both would have showed respect and remained silent.
If it had been the mancs they would have done the same, don't forget a minority of our fans sing disgusting songs about munich , that ain't right, horrible twats. I wish they had nothing to do with LFC.
As human beings we should all show respect but were not talking about human beings with some of these idiots.
Not only did they disrespect our loved ones they also disrespected the Italian player who died.
Forget those c*nts, were batter them in the final.
 JFT 96. YNWA

Not all Chelsea fans are c*nts. Every club has it's c*nts. This isn't about football. It's about a lack basic human courtesy.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #232 on: April 15, 2012, 09:57:56 pm »
Players, I think, that should definitely be playing.

Reina
Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Enrique (I'd pick Aurelio but you know...)
Spearing
Gerrard
Bellamy
Suarez

The other two are the problem. Carroll, Maxi, Dirk. It all depends what kind of game we want to give them because we could tear them apart with Maxi, Dirk, Suarez, Bellamy and Gerrard altogether. Playing Carroll means a different kind of game.

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2012, 09:58:22 pm »
League Cup

Beat Brighton, Stoke, a team begining with E (Exeter), team from Greater Manchester & Chelsea.

FA Cup

Beat Brighton, Stoke, a team begining with E (Everton), teams from Greater Manchester.....Final against Chelsea.

Plus all League Cup ties leading up to the semi were played away and all FA Cup games were played at home.
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

Offline Aido LFC

• Thanks Aldo. Messy arse!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2012, 09:58:24 pm »
I hate them, I really really hate them and I hope we absolutely smash them.
The only thing I can see that I have infringed is animal porn - but that was just for amusement - didn't know it was illegal?

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2012, 10:00:06 pm »
Maybe he said a prayer for the 96 when he woke up in the morning. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he cares, maybe he doesn't. It doesn't matter. Paying respects is not just a public show. It should be sincere for those who care. He is not a c*nt because he didn't wear the armband and he wouldn't be a classy guy just cos he did wear an armband. It's all about whats in your heart.

Unlike those plastics c*nts in the crowd who showed just how classless they are.

+1

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2012, 10:01:23 pm »
Just saw the minutes silence, it actually makes me sick.

But bear in mind that it was for the Italian player who died too. So Italians everywhere will be think Chelsea are classless twats on two levels. Italian football will hopefully not take it lying down. I hope tis gets the publicity around Europe it deserves.

Offline lawrie

• Legacy Fan
  • Done the treble
« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2012, 10:02:39 pm »
They weren't wearing captains armbands....

I know why people don't like Torres anymore, but let's not try and link him to slurring the 96 when he hasn't...
Torres was not wearing an arm band when he came onto the field thus it could not have fallen off

Offline tommy LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
« Reply #238 on: April 15, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »
Torres was not wearing an arm band when he came onto the field thus it could not have fallen off

Frantically getting ready to come on couldn't it simply have slipped his mind?

Offline davey.1978

• Main Stander
  • Fuck them all.
« Reply #239 on: April 15, 2012, 10:05:22 pm »
Always fancied them in the final. Shitty fans in comparison to todays opponents. Let's have it boys n girls.
Keep the faith.