Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571297 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: The Tiny Handed Dipshit.
« Reply #26440 on: May 25, 2017, 01:11:55 am »

So it turns out the Attorney General lied by omission on his forms for security clearance. Which is one of those felony type things. And NYT are headlining with Russian officials talking about how they'd manipulate Flynn and Manafort.

Also of note today

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1
Dems are asking Deutsche Bank to produce documents on Trump family loans, see if there are any connections to Russia https://bloom.bg/2qPmrwv

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #26441 on: May 25, 2017, 01:19:14 am »
Also of note today

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1
Dems are asking Deutsche Bank to produce documents on Trump family loans, see if there are any connections to Russia https://bloom.bg/2qPmrwv

And the GOP candidate for Montana's congressional election (held tomorrow US time) has just physically assaulted the Guardian journo who wrote a story about his $250k worth of shares in Russian companies sanctioned in the US. #winning
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26442 on: May 25, 2017, 01:39:02 am »
And the GOP candidate for Montana's congressional election (held tomorrow US time) has just physically assaulted the Guardian journo who wrote a story about his $250k worth of shares in Russian companies sanctioned in the US. #winning

Amazingly (or not at all amazingly anymore, really) Gianforte's campaign just released a statement blaming it on the reporter and openly lying about an event that is literally on tape for anyone to listen to.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #26443 on: May 25, 2017, 01:46:42 am »
Amazingly (or not at all amazingly anymore, really) Gianforte's campaign just released a statement blaming it on the reporter and openly lying about an event that is literally on tape for anyone to listen to.

The audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhoH4v8xYlU
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline DrTobiasFunke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26444 on: May 25, 2017, 02:17:09 am »

A tape that they make reference to in the statement itself.

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #26445 on: May 25, 2017, 02:26:54 am »
This is a modern GOP voter wet dream. Conservative politician physically attacking the liberal media.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26446 on: May 25, 2017, 04:11:34 am »
Holy shit, even the Fox News reporters who witnessed the incident aren't covering for him:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html
Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter
Alicia Acuna
By Alicia Acuna Published May 24, 2017 Fox News

The race to fill Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives took a violent turn Wednesday, and a crew from the Fox News Channel, including myself, witnessed it firsthand.

As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if him if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Jacobs scrambled to his knees and said something about his glasses being broken. He asked Faith, Keith and myself for our names. In shock, we did not answer. Jacobs then said he wanted the police called and went to leave. Gianforte looked at the three of us and repeatedly apologized. At that point, I told him and Scanlon, who was now present, that we needed a moment. The men then left.

To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.

As for myself and my crew, we are cooperating with local authorities. It is not clear if charges will be filed against Gianforte at this time.

Scanlon later issued a statement saying that Jacobs "entered the [campaign] office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions."

Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

It's too bad this happened the night before the election (and apparently early voting has already been going on and as much as 2/3 of the total votes are in). Gianforte could certainly be in for at least a misdemeanor on this, it seems.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #26447 on: May 25, 2017, 04:19:05 am »
Holy shit, even the Fox News reporters who witnessed the incident aren't covering for him:

Thats because they are fair and balanced  ;)

It really is the end of days.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:29:32 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #26448 on: May 25, 2017, 04:27:26 am »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26449 on: May 25, 2017, 05:56:32 am »
This is a modern GOP voter wet dream. Conservative politician physically attacking the liberal media.

His spokesman's statement not only contradicts actual audio, but he adds "liberal journalist" to that statement.  Why do that?  Clearly a plea to the GOP base.  Let's face it, they weren't fazed by Trump's comments about women, Trump talking about "second amendment" people and Clinton, and Flynn leading "lock her up chants."  Throwing "liberal journalist" into that spun statement is the campaign's way of trying salvage the situation and maybe even galvanize the base ("FAKE LIBRUL NEWS!!!").

Brought to you by the party of "family values."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/greg-gianforte-montana-ben-jacobs/

Gianforte spokesman Shane Scanlon offered his own version of events in a statement released just before 9 p.m. eastern.

"Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian's Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions," Scanlon said. "Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:58:12 am by skipper757 »
King Kenny.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #26450 on: May 25, 2017, 08:27:57 am »
Making America Great Again.

Israel says it has changed its intelligence-sharing protocols with the United States after President Donald Trump disclosed classified information to Russian diplomats earlier this month that had come from Israel, even though Tel Aviv had not assented to his handing it to another country.

Israeli defense chief Avigdor Liberman told Army Radio on Wednesday, “I can confirm that we did a spot repair and that there’s unprecedented intelligence cooperation with the United States."

He added, "What we had to clarify with our friends in the United States, we did. We did our checks.”

Liberman declined to say what changes had been made. "Not everything needs to be discussed in the media; some things need to be talked about in closed rooms," he said.

http://www.voanews.com/a/israel-us-intelligence-sharing/3868845.html

Police investigating the Manchester Arena bomb attack have stopped sharing information with the US after leaks to the media, the BBC understands.

UK officials were outraged when photos appearing to show debris from the attack appeared in the New York Times.

It came after the name of bomber Salman Abedi was leaked to US media 24 hours after the attack, which killed 22 - including children - and injured 64.

Theresa May is to raise concerns with Donald Trump at a Nato meeting later.

Greater Manchester Police hopes to resume normal intelligence relationships soon - a two-way flow of information - but is currently "furious", the BBC understands.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26451 on: May 25, 2017, 08:44:09 am »
So it turns out the Attorney General lied by omission on his forms for security clearance. Which is one of those felony type things. And NYT are headlining with Russian officials talking about how they'd manipulate Flynn and Manafort. Oh and the healthcare bill the GOP are trying to force through would deny 23 million people healthcare and raises healthcare costs 20% above Obamacare's. Just today. And Trump's not even there.

Slow news day by Trump WH standards.  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #26452 on: May 25, 2017, 10:18:35 am »

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26453 on: May 25, 2017, 12:48:56 pm »

This is a work of art. Love the inclusion of Manson.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26454 on: May 25, 2017, 12:50:32 pm »
This is a work of art. Love the inclusion of Manson.

Thought that was Steve Bannon  ;)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #26455 on: May 25, 2017, 01:09:43 pm »

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #26456 on: May 25, 2017, 02:51:01 pm »
Wow. Look at the crowds gathered to see the president in Europe today.  Must be the bigliest ever crowd. Amazing.

Spoiler
Obama in Berlin
[close]
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #26457 on: May 25, 2017, 03:13:55 pm »
Wow. Look at the crowds gathered to see the president in Europe today.  Must be the bigliest ever crowd. Amazing.

Spoiler
Obama in Berlin
[close]

I think when he goes there he'll get the same crowd.....just maybe a slightly different reason

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26458 on: May 25, 2017, 03:29:51 pm »
Trump is worried about the impact of Brexit on American jobs according to the Guardian.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #26459 on: May 25, 2017, 04:15:54 pm »
I would love to know what they are whispering and laughing about.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4V51GASCOPM&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4V51GASCOPM&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #26461 on: May 25, 2017, 04:20:21 pm »
@SteveKopack
Did Trump just shove another NATO leader to be in the front of the group?

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/867758571882258432
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #26464 on: May 25, 2017, 04:25:20 pm »
@SteveKopack

Love the van Gaal pose after doing it...

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26465 on: May 25, 2017, 04:25:42 pm »
@SteveKopack

Jesus. The state of that. His smug face after the act shows he has absolutely no shame.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26466 on: May 25, 2017, 04:48:42 pm »
He's the kid in primary school who shoved his way to the front of the class picture.  The way he instantly then juts out his chin and tries his "I'm hard, I'm tough" look is wonderfully juvenile.  Tour de force for baby hands
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26467 on: May 25, 2017, 05:31:16 pm »
So, just asking about this leak issue re the Manchester attack - is this being considered another act of idiocy by the Trump administration, or was this a calculated leak from the White House to make the leakers in general look bad, at least to the Trump/FOX audience?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26468 on: May 25, 2017, 05:53:16 pm »
So, just asking about this leak issue re the Manchester attack - is this being considered another act of idiocy by the Trump administration, or was this a calculated leak from the White House to make the leakers in general look bad, at least to the Trump/FOX audience?
Is there any direct link (or rumour for that matter) that the leak came from anyone associated with the White House, or Trump?

More likely the leak came from one of the other law enforcement bodies, that has access to the shared terrorist related intel.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #26469 on: May 25, 2017, 06:08:45 pm »

Leaks of that nature from the White House or any other body of government makes the entire government look bad. The government looking bad makes the whole country look bad. The whole country looking bad makes Trump look bad.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26470 on: May 25, 2017, 06:17:31 pm »
Is there any direct link (or rumour for that matter) that the leak came from anyone associated with the White House, or Trump?

More likely the leak came from one of the other law enforcement bodies, that has access to the shared terrorist related intel.

No idea, that's why I'm asking.  ;D

Leaks of that nature from the White House or any other body of government makes the entire government look bad. The government looking bad makes the whole country look bad. The whole country looking bad makes Trump look bad.

I agree, but the issue of leaks and the ensuing security issues have dogged President Trump and contaminated the enquiries on Russian collusion where GOP members have preferred to press on hostile leakers rather than what is actually being leaked.  There's been talk of some deliberate leaks by Trump's people in an attempt to mislead the "fake" media; and a leak like this with Trump out of the country is an interesting juxtaposition with the leak he personally made all over the Russian foreign minister and ambassador.

It seems to me like a deliberate attempt to discredit White House leakers and make the public hostile towards them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #26471 on: May 25, 2017, 06:39:38 pm »

The only one in that photo that scares me is the one in the big fat tie
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26472 on: May 25, 2017, 07:38:22 pm »
4th Circuit upholds trump ban

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26473 on: May 25, 2017, 07:43:32 pm »
Rex Tillerson will be visiting the UK tomorrow to show "solidarity" after the Manchester attack, according to Sky News.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26474 on: May 25, 2017, 07:45:31 pm »
Rex Tillerson will be visiting the UK tomorrow to show "solidarity" after the Manchester attack, according to Sky News.

Hopefully they keep him.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26475 on: May 25, 2017, 07:55:39 pm »

The Washington correspondent for ITV News here in the UK said his sources suggested the leaks were coming from the Department of Homeland Security.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #26476 on: May 25, 2017, 07:56:54 pm »
Ah, the subtle hand of the consumate diplomat.

Like the Pamplona bull run in a Waterford crystal showroom.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Romeo Sensini

• Legacy Fan
  • Can climb two flights of stairs
« Reply #26478 on: May 25, 2017, 08:18:50 pm »
Man notorious for not paying payments or taxes demands others to pay.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #26479 on: May 25, 2017, 09:12:45 pm »