Author Topic: Spare accommodation/travel thread  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Spare accommodation/travel thread
« on: May 28, 2019, 07:55:33 am »
Post in here so people can find it, please don't fill it up with posts about how you're sorted.

:wave

Offline rutlandred

• Kopite
  • SOS
Re: Spare accommodation/travel thread
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 05:47:00 pm »
I've got a twin room which I'm not using anymore - available from Friday 31st until Monday 3rd.

£400 - I can ask for a name change and send confirmation before payment.

Outside of the centre in Leganes

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:51:06 pm »
Looking for a cheap Saturday night place to fit 3 people. Mainly just for me as my flight is a bit later than the other twos'. Not really looking to spend more than £200 between us for the night, if that!
YNWA.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 08:30:51 am »
Looking for a cheap Saturday night place to fit 3 people. Mainly just for me as my flight is a bit later than the other twos'. Not really looking to spend more than £200 between us for the night, if that!

I've got a double room for £76 near the Bernabeau if you want it. Just for Saturday night. 2 mins from Tetuan station. It's apparently a bit grim and the bed hangs from the ceiling or something ?!?! :D

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187514-d12291637-Reviews-Funway_Academic_Resort-Madrid.html

I can cancel for free until tomorrow PM so anyone wants it, give me a shout before then.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 08:36:17 am »
Hotel available 350 euros for the night of the final sleeps 2 near the ground. It’s pay at hotel

Offline aaemarks

• Boys Pen
Re: FOR SALE MADRID FLIGHT
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 02:50:53 pm »
Fair enough mate. Really just trying to help someone out - though I appreciate there's a lot of ppl around trying to make a quick buck. As you can see, I said doesn't even need to be a cash offer, so not really sure how that's suspect.

Offline SureShanksRedemption

• Boys Pen
Re: FOR SALE MADRID FLIGHT
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 03:30:34 pm »
Hi all,

I have return flights to Madrid from JLA, leaving 9.30pm on Fri 31st and returning at 2.05am on Sunday 1st from Madrid.

I can no longer go and just want to get what I can back. I paid £325 for the flights, which are with Vueling. I can change the names for 50 Euros each flight and am happy to pay this for you.

Let me know if you are interested and we can sort out asap.

Cheers

Paul

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 05:20:01 pm »
I have a flight from Gatwick Airport to seville then train from seville on the saturday morning if any one is intrested gets you to madrid at 2.17pm

coming home Sunday, train from Madrid to Malaga leaving at 7.35am then flight from Malaga to Bristol leaving at 12.10pm

if any use to anyone drop me a line 07766951978

i have the train tickets if people need those i can email them over.