Author Topic: When we all climb a hill...  (Read 103655 times)

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
When we all climb a hill...
« on: April 27, 2016, 12:33:45 am »
I think the last time I wrote anything about Hillsborough was on Dec 19th, 2012. A cold and drizzly day but I don’t remember feeling either of them on my skin. Walking away from the Royal Courts of Justice my only thought was one of hope. The old coroner’s inquests had just been quashed and new one’s had been ordered. One of the comments of Lord Chief Justice were as follows

“We must put in record on admiration for the families' long battle for the truth and our regret that it has taken such an unbearably long time to come about. Justice demonstrably has not been done”

It’s been a very long time right? From 1989 one hurdle, obstacle, hill at a time we reached more lies and more liars. More ready to throw so many into categories of “drunk”, “yobs”, “thieves”, “ticketless” and, how can we forget, “Liverpool fans”. The last being turned into something a nation should turn their nose at. Little did we know it was what they wanted. How could any of us know? 24/7 aka Jim Sharman said “the lies got out before the truth could get its boots on”. The truth in fact was left stripped of dignity and pushed to one side and so began the machine from institutions determined to bury it.

Where can anyone start with the lies? There have been so many. From the S*n who still show their inability to tell the truth to a certain press secretary who still to this day shares that same trait, there is a common theme – a lack of integrity. Their histories of that characteristic remain and I certainly don’t expect it to change. Older readers will recall people only too willing to tell all who would listen how fans were unruly and were just so willing to do the things unimaginable during a time of such anguish and tragedy. They went from TV, to radio, to print to push this drug of deceit to unwitting, dare I say it gullible, people hooked on pinning every lie upon anyone who feels a Liver Bird beating alongside their chest. Can anyone imagine how to begin fighting a tide like that? Against people shaped to believe a lie. People designed to know better. People who forgot to be human.

Humanity is something taken for granted. The expectation is that everyone will be human when it’s needed but when that doesn’t happen where do you go? If every door is closed then surely, surely someone will open a small crevice of kindness? You want to believe that one person will. You have to because the alternative doesn’t bear thinking about. A fight against a false narrative is no easy feat. A fight against authorities designed to serve you and help you is infinitely harder… especially when the wrong “Iron Lady” doesn’t care about you or your city. She just doesn’t care at all. She told her “private army” that they could act with impunity and demoralising contempt for the working classes… so that’s what they did.

What they didn’t do was think about what that does to certain people’s psyche. Flight or Fight kicks in and the fight is one we’ve seen lead to today. “Accidental Death” is what they told us to believe in the early 90s. The inconvenience of truth just wouldn’t go away. The infiltration of those lies designed to discredit and destroy mixed in to give them further credence was permitted by those organisations that we have all come to hate. This should never be forgotten. The systems to uphold law and order forgot all principles easier than you forget what you throw into the trash. If this makes you angry then just think what it felt like for all those seeking justice for their son or daughter that they’ll never hold again? If this makes you angry then just think what it felt like for every single survivor who just wanted the truth too?

If this makes you angry then we are lucky enough to care and we are lucky enough to know that many who cared decided to fight and we are lucky enough to know they weren’t going to give up. Ever.

And we shouldn’t either. Every campaign and every push has meant many have arisen and learnt. Educated themselves on what is the biggest cover up in British history and decided that it wasn’t right to tarnish fellow supporters. Those we know from the corners of the Anny Road through the family behind you at the kop. The young lad held in his dad’s arms as he tires watching but never says because he wants to come again. Those we know or read of because they cannot be there to fight with you because of the incompetence of others. Those who survived that fateful day and then labelled before they could catch their breath.

And then there is the real Iron Lady. Anne Williams. What can any of us say to give justice to the memory of Anne Williams? With what has been delivered today maybe the actions speak louder than the words. Those who came to know her or ever spoke to her know of her fortitude. I can only hope and pray that should I ever be in a place of darkness I could have just an iota of her strength, a strength driven by a son’s last word, “Mum”.

I’m still lucky enough to see my mum. I’m also lucky enough to see my daughter and today I also got to see the beauty of what a new arrival can do to light up another person’s family. Should that light be extinguished my life would be over as what would I have left? It’s when we reach the other side of that void that we find the resolve of those so many stronger. It’s probably where some very special people reside and they are the ones that showed us all how to climb that hill.

We climbed the hill in our own way. It holds a special place at the Red and White Kop. Names like Kesey and Zlenpasha may mean nothing to those reading this. To others they know what followed. A word to a phrase to a flag to an iconic piece that will now live in history. Many reading this may recognise the phrase from a song by Pink Floyd called Fearless. It’s a word that empowers and encompasses so much when you hear it resonate around you. Fearless, the song, carries a passage that shows a journey that many have taken to

You say the hill's too steep to climb,
Chiding!
You say you'd like to see me try,
Climbing!
You pick the place and I'll choose the time
And I'll climb
The hill in my own way
just wait a while, for the right day

Just wait a while for the right day. For years many right days didn’t come. When they have come the reflection has always been one that shows it should never have taken that long. When they pass the realisation of another journey awaiting serves to strengthen the resolve needed to be Fearless once more. To climb that hill in our own way.

We never forget those we’ve lost on that fateful day and those who’ve passed away during this fight for justice. They are part of our very fabric because they are where we have come from and they will be so much of where we are going… and we will go there together

Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Re: When we all climb a hill...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 12:50:49 am »
I remember that very thread when the banner was suggested by Kesey. I think, along with YNWA of course, that Fearless will come to define the 27 years of hurt, struggle and finally Justice.

Great words Harinder.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 02:12:48 am »

Absolutely beautiful Harinder mate.

I can't add much more, I'm sorry. But a fantastic piece of writing and I'm sure we are all thankful for you for sharing.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 02:21:36 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 02:23:31 am »
I remember that very thread when the banner was suggested by Kesey. I think, along with YNWA of course, that Fearless will come to define the 27 years of hurt, struggle and finally Justice.

Great words Harinder.

I was drunk on red wine in a house boat just North of Paris.

Great post Harinder.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Arthurs Bar

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 03:02:01 am »
Harinder, class. Thank you.

Offline telekon

• Keep Calm And Carry On Coughing......Urgently needs to know the German word for "woosh", cos clearly "ironie" escapes him :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm in love with here and I feel fine
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 03:06:39 am »
In tears once again today.

Cheers for the text.
What has the universe got to do with it? You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 08:14:36 am »
I was drunk on red wine in a house boat just North of Paris.

Great post Harinder.

Sterling work from the pair of you. :wave

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 09:08:03 am »
Fabulous, fabulous Harinder.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 09:14:48 am »
Harinder:  Beautiful post.  Humanity is certainly taken for granted, unfortunately.  Empathy, to me, is something learned rather than inherent. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 10:09:20 am »
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillsborough-disaster-inquest-verdict-ruling-will-silence-everyone-who-told-liverpool-to-move-on-a7001401.html

not quite - some idiot had just tweeted the BBC telling them he is turning over to Jeremy Kyle as he is sick of seeing  the BBC's rhetoric on Hillsborough
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2016, 10:21:22 am »
not quite - some idiot had just tweeted the BBC telling them he is turning over to Jeremy Kyle as he is sick of seeing  the BBC's rhetoric on Hillsborough
No doubt the trolls are hurting and they are desperate for the attention that their sad worthless lives make them crave, but they are of even less consequence than they were before yesterday because, finally, the world knows what we knew from the beginning.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:24:30 am by The 92A »
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2016, 10:34:30 am »
Brilliantly written Harinder

I will post this podcast here also, it seems a fitting place.

Below is a fantastic conversation held between Harinder, 24/7, journalist and survivor Adrian Tempany, and Phil Scraton. They cover a lot of ground, make some brilliant points, and to cap it off they end with Phil reading the address he gave at the recent memorial service, which like everything else he has done re Hillsborough is magnificent.

Hillsborough Pt1: 1989 With @Harinder1977 @AdrianTempany Phil Scraton & Jim Sharman

Listen: http://bit.ly/hillsborough1989 … 

Hillsborough Pt2 A Journey With @Harinder1977 @AdrianTempany Phil Scraton Jim Sharman

Listen: http://bit.ly/hillsboroughjourney
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 10:34:45 am »
Sterling work from the pair of you. :wave

It was in the morning to I think.  ;D 

It was the morning to I decided to email my ex in Liverpool for the first time in five years. I went home and made a baby. It was a morning when seeds were planted for the banner and other things to.

Anyway.

Just read your post again Harrinder. Super.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 07:48:31 pm »
Incredible Harinder. Thank you for that.
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2016, 07:51:02 pm »
Brilliant Harinder.    :scarf
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline IrishSu

• percalifragilisticexpialidocious. I am WOman, Hear me RAWK!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Like an Irish Stew, just not as lumpy
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 08:01:19 pm »
Once again Harinder, you prove you are a gentleman and a scholar! Well done on the Trojan work you did over the years in the fight for justice. RIP, finally, Anne Williams and the 96.
JFT96 YNWA

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 08:34:17 pm »
Brilliantly written Harinder

I will post this podcast here also, it seems a fitting place.

Below is a fantastic conversation held between Harinder, 24/7, journalist and survivor Adrian Tempany, and Phil Scraton. They cover a lot of ground, make some brilliant points, and to cap it off they end with Phil reading the address he gave at the recent memorial service, which like everything else he has done re Hillsborough is magnificent.

Hillsborough Pt1: 1989 With @Harinder1977 @AdrianTempany Phil Scraton & Jim Sharman

Listen: http://bit.ly/hillsborough1989 … 

Hillsborough Pt2 A Journey With @Harinder1977 @AdrianTempany Phil Scraton Jim Sharman

Listen: http://bit.ly/hillsboroughjourney

Well worth a listen.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 08:36:13 pm »
Fantastic post Harinder , thank you .
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Billy1561

• The egg-beating, Turbo Wrist-Action King. Conqueror of Mow cop otherwise known as The Cow Mopper! Too old for Google...too overloaded to byte.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scouse by birth. Red by choice.
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 08:53:13 pm »
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 08:53:35 pm »
Beautiful, thanks Harinder  :scarf
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 09:10:08 pm »
Well worth a listen.
I listened to part one and just a few minutes ago started listening to part two.

I am gripped, it is really interesting and I am learning a lot here, hearing some things for the first time.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 09:18:45 pm »
just to echo the others that is an epic post Harinder

and yes we climbed the hill but not without a few people setting out the path up for the rest of us to follow and you my friend are one of those pathfinders.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 09:57:45 pm »
Brilliant Harinder.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 11:24:05 pm »
Lovely that Hari.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 12:15:54 am »
Beautiful OP. You are a proper gent.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 08:53:36 am »
Thank you for that, great bit of writing - straight from the heart.
I'll always cherish my small contribution to making it happen - it was also from the heart.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 09:16:09 am »

Yep, we still have flat earthers running around like this guy:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/wings-over-scotland-blogger-slammed-7845782#AZmpEdi0YxblLhpc.97

I`m pro-independence, but that loon is an embarrassment to his family and his country. You will just not get through to everyone.

Great writing, as always, Harinder.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 10:30:34 am »

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/wings-over-scotland-blogger-slammed-7845782#AZmpEdi0YxblLhpc.97

I`m pro-independence, but that loon is an embarrassment to his family and his country. You will just not get through to everyone.

Iam not ashamed to say I post on redcafe. The thread there is good. Theres a lad  garynevshoyse who is mortified that he believed the lies. He has even started a dont buy the sun thread and in a what club do you respect the most thread he has said Liverpool. Its in the newbi forum so you cant see it but it goes to show how much this verdict has moved some people.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 03:02:21 pm »

That wings over Scotland idiot is an arsehole of the first order. A professional provocateur and troll.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 03:05:00 pm »
That wings over Scotland idiot is an arsehole of the first order. A professional provocateur and troll.

Mull of Kintyre, was shite anyway. They can keep them.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 03:49:25 pm »
Superb

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 06:07:49 pm »

Indeed. Don't know his background,  but I don't think I want to.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 10:28:08 pm »
Iam not ashamed to say I post on redcafe. The thread there is good. Theres a lad  garynevshoyse who is mortified that he believed the lies. He has even started a dont buy the sun thread and in a what club do you respect the most thread he has said Liverpool. Its in the newbi forum so you cant see it but it goes to show how much this verdict has moved some people.

This is in the wrong thread. I wondered where it got to. Pesky phone.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 11:42:48 pm »
I am scottish and that wings over scotland idiot is a disgrace to our country who should be banned from the internet. :no :no
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 09:36:30 am »
The trolls are desperate for attention because no one is looking under their bridges. The world is looking at us, and finally listening to us.
Great article Harinder.  :wellin
(Made me think, when did the lies start? I remember the guy in the ground listening to the BBC next to us saying that they were reporting the gates had been forced, and that was while it was all happening.)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2016, 01:25:16 pm »
The trolls are desperate for attention because no one is looking under their bridges. The world is looking at us, and finally listening to us.
Great article Harinder.  :wellin
(Made me think, when did the lies start? I remember the guy in the ground listening to the BBC next to us saying that they were reporting the gates had been forced, and that was while it was all happening.)

3.13pm I read this week.

I think it is on the BBC live coverage. Gate C was opened 21 minutes earlier and the match stopped 7 minutes earlier. Yetthe lies had started and the fact it was broadcasted into millions of homes up and down the country is shocking. The shit stuck easily as it was easy to believe.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:29:11 pm by kesey »

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 02:19:16 pm »
3.13pm I read this week.

I think it is on the BBC live coverage. Gate C was opened 21 minutes earlier and the match stopped 7 minutes earlier. Yetthe lies had started and the fact it was broadcasted into millions of homes up and down the country is shocking. The shit stuck easily as it was easy to believe.
Don't forget the lies were spread all over the World.

I was in RAF Germany at the time, watching it all unfold live on TV, along side me was my mate who had family at the game.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2016, 11:43:46 am »
Harinder, beautifully written as ever, you are a true inspiration, ਛੋਟਾ ਭਰਾ

And Kesey, thank you for a wonderful gift to the world.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #39 on: May 2, 2016, 12:20:16 am »
Great post Harinder mate - really well put.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576