Author Topic: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April  (Read 171381 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Hillsborough - Inquest Verdicts - Tuesday 26th April
« Reply #720 on: April 26, 2016, 09:04:59 pm »
The more I see of St Georges, the more I think what a massive 'fuck you lot' it is from the city, to the rest of the country who never believed, peddled the lie and gave it air.

Well in the council.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #721 on: April 26, 2016, 09:10:39 pm »
Very moving to read the inquest transcripts for today,
https://hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/hill260416amjurypresentonly.pdf

Anyone know if the online Hillsborough inquests transcripts will be updated sometime in the future to include all the legal arguments that couldn't be reported at the time.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #722 on: April 26, 2016, 09:11:42 pm »
All the liars exposed for what they are.

All of them.

Now that the relief that the correct verdict was reached has started to wear off, all I can think of is how all those lying bastards can be made to suffer the full consequences of their actions.

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: April 26, 2016, 09:22:09 pm »
The campaigners are an inspiration to all - evidence that the good will prevail and that the truth will out. The communitarian spirit of this truly great and unique city lives on - fuck the haters and all those who fell for the corruption and lies of the establishment. A national disgrace that makes me ashamed to be British.

God bless the victims and their families and to all the people of Liverpool - a testament to the human spirit in a country that is severely lacking it.

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: April 26, 2016, 09:25:27 pm »
Great result.

This may not be the best place or time to say this,  but Mods we havent been able to comment on the evidence during the inquest itself. Please remove if you think what I am saying is inappropriate. I still feel fucking angry.

I still feel angry that the police still tried to peddle the lies prolonging the inquest and adding to the distress of the families. David Duckenfield hired a guy called John Beggs. On his Chambers website they boast " if your a police force in a tight spot John Beggs QC is your man".

Clearly it didnt work this time for John. But what kind of a man is it who can continue to encourage the lies and smears as he did in his questioning ( search Beggs questioning of Kenny Dalglish on Google) and in doing so prolonging the inquest and therefore the misery of the families?

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #725 on: April 26, 2016, 09:35:25 pm »
Vindication is the word that sums it up for me.

Finally knowing that the truth of what happened that day is laid bare.

Shame on all of those individuals in positions of influence or authority who decided that lying and blaming innocent others was a justifiable thing to do. I will never know how the families have tolerated the last 27 years when they knew the truth and everyone in power said they were the ones that had it wrong.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #726 on: April 26, 2016, 09:49:45 pm »
Can the espn doco be shown now ?
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: April 26, 2016, 09:54:29 pm »
What a momentous and emotional day it's been, and I say that as someone who isn't from the city, who isn't a survivor or one of the families of survivors/victims so I cannot even begin to understand how this day has affected them. Emotions must be going haywire, eyes must be wet or red after considerable tears. Hearts and minds must be tired but feeling a mix of happiness and sadness, closure and vindication.

I said this earlier, but nobody fights 27 years for a lie. That's because to fight for something for so long, to fight for the truth that campaigners knew existed but was being covered up, you have to passionately believe in what you're fighting for. Nelson Mandela was in prison for 27 of his 95 years and he never gave up hope of one day being free, of living in a South Africa where the evils of apartheid had been wiped away from his beloved nation. If he had thought for one moment that his fight was wrong, that his desires went against the truth rather than being the truth, then he would never have lasted those 27 years.

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #728 on: April 26, 2016, 09:55:19 pm »
I hope people don't mind me posting this but there are 2 journalists debunking Kelvin McKenzie's latest excuse on Twitter.

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #729 on: April 26, 2016, 09:57:40 pm »
The full letter.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #730 on: April 26, 2016, 09:58:23 pm »
Especially when the propaganda lies come rubber stamped from Downing st!

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #731 on: April 26, 2016, 09:58:28 pm »
All I can do right now is give is my profound thanks to the families of the 96. You are an inspiration to us all. Also, I'd like to give thanks to the legal teams for the families, to all the dedicated support workers, to journalists like David Conn and Brian Reade, to Andy Burnham and Steve Rotheram, to the HFSG and the HJC, to all the mods at RAWK and fellow RAWKites, you know who you are, many of whom worked tirelessly and gave up so much of their lives with their expertise, money and time, and importantly to the jury who have given up so much of their time to see justice prevail.

To all the remaining families and survivors, may you live the rest of your live safe in the knowledge that no matter what anybody thinks, in the eyes of all those who truly love and care and in the eyes of the law, you and your loved ones have been vindicated and justice has prevailed. To the 96, and for those who have lost their lives since this disaster through illness, suicide, stress and anxiety and never lived to see justice done, may you now truly rest in peace. You never have and never will walk alone.

Everybody on RAWK, I'll see you all soon. Please take every crumb of comfort you can from today, and try to keep the momentum going until justice is fully served on every last person and public body.

Ian, Dave, Keith and Paul, may you rest soundly in peace for the first time today and every day hereafter.

Justice for the 96.

Sean  x

Oh mate  :'( :'( :'(
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: April 26, 2016, 09:59:44 pm »
I'm an American with zero connection to Liverpool bar my support for the club and a one-day visit to the city when I was a teenager, but  watching some of these videos is seriously bringing tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for all of you who've lived this for so long, and for the families, and for those who have worked so hard to get here. I can't imagine how so many of you must feel right now.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #733 on: April 26, 2016, 10:00:18 pm »
Just don't know what to say.  Pure joy that we finally got the result we wanted but distraught that it took 27 fuckin years!

God bless the 96, you will NEVER walk alone!
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #734 on: April 26, 2016, 10:05:24 pm »
The office probably don't understand what's going on as I sit here like this, sat here holding back then YNWA from families tips me over the edge.

Well done all involved, momentous day.

YNWA.

I was the same mate in an office in Croydon

God bless all the families, survivors and everyone who campaigned
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #735 on: April 26, 2016, 10:09:47 pm »
The scale of this achievement will only truly be appreciated in the years to come. These people, this grieving group of people, somehow managed to summon the strength to keep on fighting despite all the odds, despite all the setbacks and kicks in the teeth. They withstood everything a right wing media machine could throw at them . They took all that and fought back.....and they won.

JFT96 ......it came 

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: April 26, 2016, 10:11:34 pm »
Kelvin McKenzie and The Scum have repeatedly claimed "We didn't lie - we were lied to".

Bullshit.

These were ALLEGATIONS.  Allegations that other news outlets reported as allegations and still others refused to report at all as they lacked vital corroborating evidence.  The Scum and McKenzie hoped for a scoop where they could scream, "YOU SEE!?  WE CALLED IT!  WE HAD THE BALLS TO SAY WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE WAS TOO SCARED TO SAY!"

They printed allegations as fact and in doing so helped to monstrously distort public perception of this tragedy.  Part of twenty seven fucking years of waiting can be squarely laid at The Scum and McKenzie's door.

As for Ingham, fuck him.  He considers himself a canny political operator and, from his perspective, sees the "bigger political picture".  He sees the fight for justice as part of a broader campaign to attack and undermine his beloved Maggie.  He'll protect her "legacy" until the grave.

But today is not about this horrible individuals.  It is about the dignity of the families, our sorrow for the victims, and our continued efforts to secure accountability for the crimes committed against ordinary innocent people.  In this sense, the entire people of Liverpool are Hillsborough survivors. 

We're not done yet.  We will not be cowed, we will not be intimidated.  And these wonderful, determined people who I am deeply humbled to have some remote contact with, absolutely will not stop.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: April 26, 2016, 10:12:21 pm »
Kenny Dalglish is 'overjoyed' by the Hillsborough inquest verdict. http://bbc.in/1NQ7OLo

After inquests concluded today that the 96 fans who died in the Hillsborough disaster were unlawfully killed, former Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish says he's "overjoyed" for the families of the victims.

After a 27-year campaign, the behaviour of Liverpool supporters was found to have had no bearing on the tragedy.

Dalglish, who won 15 major trophies with the Anfield club as a player, said the families were "totally vindicated".

"You can't even begin to guess what those families have been through," he added.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: April 26, 2016, 10:13:00 pm »
All I can do right now is give is my profound thanks to the families of the 96. You are an inspiration to us all. Also, I'd like to give thanks to the legal teams for the families, to all the dedicated support workers, to journalists like David Conn and Brian Reade, to Andy Burnham and Steve Rotheram, to the HFSG and the HJC, to all the mods at RAWK and fellow RAWKites, you know who you are, many of whom worked tirelessly and gave up so much of their lives with their expertise, money and time, and importantly to the jury who have given up so much of their time to see justice prevail.

To all the remaining families and survivors, may you live the rest of your live safe in the knowledge that no matter what anybody thinks, in the eyes of all those who truly love and care and in the eyes of the law, you and your loved ones have been vindicated and justice has prevailed. To the 96, and for those who have lost their lives since this disaster through illness, suicide, stress and anxiety and never lived to see justice done, may you now truly rest in peace. You never have and never will walk alone.

Everybody on RAWK, I'll see you all soon. Please take every crumb of comfort you can from today, and try to keep the momentum going until justice is fully served on every last person and public body.

Ian, Dave, Keith and Paul, may you rest soundly in peace for the first time today and every day hereafter.

Justice for the 96.

Sean  x

This from me too.
Macca, thinking of you mate.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #739 on: April 26, 2016, 10:17:25 pm »
Wonderful writing from Macca....

So many moving posts today, I could never find those words.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: April 26, 2016, 10:20:20 pm »

Justice for the 96.

Sean  x

First chance I've had to comment today but I can't say anything better than this.

Massive respect as always to the families, but also to all those from 'outside' who have helped - journalists, researchers, lawyers, and of course the jury.

And if you still meet or hear anyone who insists that the fans must have been to blame, just remind yourself that they are swimming against the tide of history. They are now in the minority in this country, just as those who stood up for the truth were in the minority in the aftermath of the disaster. Anyone who thinks they know better than three in-depth investigations which have considered thousands of pieces of evidence, is clearly delusional. As someone said earlier today, there are probably still people who believe that the earth is flat, in spite of all the evidence. Some people just want to remain ignorant I guess - just leave them to it, no-one is listening to them anymore.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: April 26, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »
I like RAWKS logo this evening.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #742 on: April 26, 2016, 10:24:44 pm »

And if you still meet or hear anyone who insists that the fans must have been to blame, just remind yourself that they are swimming against the tide of history. They are now in the minority in this country, just as those who stood up for the truth were in the minority in the aftermath of the disaster. Anyone who thinks they know better than three in-depth investigations which have considered thousands of pieces of evidence, is clearly delusional. As someone said earlier today, there are probably still people who believe that the earth is flat, in spite of all the evidence. Some people just want to remain ignorant I guess - just leave them to it, no-one is listening to them anymore.

Absolutely. When I used to hear people peddling those lines it hurt because the truth was there to be seen and they weren't interested. We were the minority. Now, as you say anyone still peddling that crap should be ignored or ridiculed. The truth is out there for all to see now.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: April 26, 2016, 10:25:51 pm »
Do not let the bastards grind you down, scousers.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: April 26, 2016, 10:27:58 pm »

I was wondering this...or would they have to wait until after any criminal prosecution?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #745 on: April 26, 2016, 10:31:52 pm »
I was wondering this...or would they have to wait until after any criminal prosecution?

It'll go quiet again when/if charges are made against anyone. But til then things can be talked about and shown and whatever.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #746 on: April 26, 2016, 10:32:39 pm »
Listening to Kenny Dalglish on radio 5 has reinforced how awesome a human being he is. The man has such dignity and humility it made me proud to have had him on our side. Today has been very tearful and many memories of the day have returned after being buried for 27 years but knowing what great supporters we are/ have has been an incredible solace to me. I know my kids will ask me what happened when I collect them from school shortly and finally I can tell them we have gotten the truth and maybe their dad can finally start to deal with what he witnessed at Hillsborough. We have amazing power and I am so proud to be a scouser today, that includes the blues who have been with us throughout, their words have been a great help. I am so far away and wish I was home right now to share this with other Reds.

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: April 26, 2016, 10:33:11 pm »
Newsnight now BBC 2 on Hillsborough
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #748 on: April 26, 2016, 10:34:38 pm »
Absolutely. When I used to hear people peddling those lines it hurt because the truth was there to be seen and they weren't interested. We were the minority. Now, as you say anyone still peddling that crap should be ignored or ridiculed. The truth is out there for all to see now.

I know a fair few people down here in the south who were always very sympathetic to the campaign and got the fact that the police were culpable but who retained that idea , that doubt about alcohol playing a part and fans behaviour somehow playing a part

For me that's a huge part of the verdicts that needs to be shouted from the rooftops
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Online TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #749 on: April 26, 2016, 10:35:18 pm »
The full letter.

The smug arrogance dripping from those words are disgusting.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #750 on: April 26, 2016, 10:37:03 pm »
All I can add to this thread, is the words of Peter Jones, for me and many others - "...and the sun shines now".
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline bluebird

• Kemlynite
« Reply #751 on: April 26, 2016, 10:40:48 pm »
Truth and justice win today
RIP to the 96
Respect to your city for raging against the dying of the light

Offline theboyspen

• Winner of 2009's "First to give up on the Premier League" prize, 10.58pm, Sunday 2nd August 2009
  • Legacy Fan
  • "He made the people happy."
« Reply #752 on: April 26, 2016, 10:46:44 pm »
I'm so happy with the verdicts today. I was sure the jury were gonna bottle it and cause further anguish to the families (after the Let down years ago!) But fair play to them. They looked at the evidence and knew what we've known all along.
As for the lying bastards who tried to cover their mistakes.... Well, a fucking giant cat has just been let out of a fucking giant bag! They're running scared now and will get their comeuppance!
I hope the FA don't escape full accountability either! They knew from the previous season the potential for problems at that ground, but as usual ignored the concerns of the fans and LFC delegates who argued the case for ticket allocation. Was it the police or the FA who decided to give Forest the Kop end? I was in the Leppings lane end in 88 and it was scary then. I was lucky (understatement!) in 89 to be in the stand but feel awful that I didn't do anything to help.
"The socialism I believe in is not really politics; it is humanity, a way of living and sharing the rewards."
"Red is my colour. I'll play for Liverpool as long as they will have me. I don't want to play for anybody else and when I pull off the red shirt for the last time I expect I will finish with football, at any rate as a player."McKinlay 1923

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #753 on: April 26, 2016, 10:53:13 pm »

If you mean the 30 for 30, its on Dailymotion but if you are asking about it being made available in the US or UK - dunno
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: April 26, 2016, 10:59:14 pm »
So tomorrows front page headlines all cover the Hillsborough verdict bar that shitty paper and The Times. So both Murdoch papers.

Heck The New York Times has it on their front page for fuck sakes.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #755 on: April 26, 2016, 11:01:01 pm »
So tomorrows front page headlines all cover the Hillsborough verdict bar that shitty paper and The Times. So both Murdoch papers.

Heck The New York Times has it on their front page for fuck sakes.

Shameful from The Times.

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #756 on: April 26, 2016, 11:01:26 pm »
Like a lot of people today, finding the right words to convey the most strangest of days emotionally escape me.  From dread to hope that the verdicts would finally deliver the truth as we the fans and the City of Liverpool knew all along.

The tears flowed as one by one the jury delivered the verdicts on each question, then came the answer I think we all dreaded in a strange way - Unlawful Killing"

They, the police and the establishment lied and started a cover up that lasted for 27 years, their failure was not only their actions on that fateful day but they took on the wrong people, who knew the truth from the start. 

That faith in knowing your loved ones were innocent victims saw them through to today's verdict.  The truth will always come out in the end, such a travesty it took so long.

The strength and dignity of the families is incredible and I hope they can at last find some comfort and peace.

To the survivors, I can only quote my brother, who through tears said "the whole world now knows I'm not a murderer".

God bless each and everyone of the heroes who fought for justice and those that tried to help when others failed.

To the 96 angels, may you rest in eternal peace

You never walked alone!
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: April 26, 2016, 11:03:05 pm »
The Times front page story  tomorrow.  :wanker

Offline reddav72

• Anny Roader
« Reply #758 on: April 26, 2016, 11:06:47 pm »
R I P 96. JUSTICE
YNWA
part of the noise!!
i was once told 'why dont you go out and meet somebody' i said 'i dont want to meet somebody. I want to meet everybody'!!

Offline 1892-WELLZ

• Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge....has also dabbled with deep heat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Drew Barrymore showed me her fondue set once...
« Reply #759 on: April 26, 2016, 11:06:52 pm »
Cannot even start to imagine the range of emotion felt by everyone affected by the events of the last 27 years... So brave... #JFT96

Broken here watching Anne Williams now...

Each and every person who's campaigned for so long... Nothing but love to each and every one of you... x
Twitter - @CptChaos
PSN - Wellz-1892
i know a lad that shagged twins, i asked him how he could tell the difference , he told me the lad had a mussy.