Author Topic: The 100k Sad Bastards Club (founding member)  (Read 5319 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: The 100k Sad Bastards Club (founding member)
« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2022, 12:51:51 pm »
I have absolutely no idea what "masquerading like a hairy sheep" means but Naruto, you're amazing! ;D

Glad you had a good trip, I remember your post asking for advice, hope you got to see all the murals I listed for you! :thumbup
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2022, 01:10:27 pm »
I have absolutely no idea what "masquerading like a hairy sheep" means but Naruto, you're amazing! ;D

Glad you had a good trip, I remember your post asking for advice, hope you got to see all the murals I listed for you! :thumbup

We'd have to ask Effes, but unfortunately the answer won't be available anytime soon.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2022, 07:12:30 pm »
Getting a bit worried for Naturo's employment status the more time he spends on here. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2022, 06:55:43 pm »
I thought reaching the 40k mark was special ;D

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2022, 05:03:05 pm »
Attention seeking gobshite.   :wave