Author Topic: PL Liverpool 9 (nine)v B'mth 0 Diaz x 2 Elliot, TAA, Bobby x 2, Fabio, Diaz, VVD  (Read 17983 times)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Is this the first post-match thread to get to 4 hours after full time and have less threads than goals in the match?

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Round the outside, round the outside.

;D

I guess thats what you get for playing trailer park girls at full back.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:10:33 pm by red1977 »

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Just watching game of the day on sky, Diaz first goal got the green line on VAR is that the same as Rashford’s ie it was within the tolerance?

Also could call Bobby’s assist for Elliott a no look assist
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:12:46 pm by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
These need a kick up the arse by the manager. Thought we were poor, not even scored 10?

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just what we needed, we showed great character to come out  after our last game and were great, I almost felt sorry for them at one point, long hard season ahead for them.  You would of thought Parker learned a thing or two from his time with Fulham in the prem, obviously not.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 09:28:56 pm by JLStretton »
choose Life.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
Just watched the game. Aside from being happy with the 3 points not really sure what to take away from that aside from Bournemouth clearly don't have PL level players and it wasn't a competitive match. Our shape was clearly better with Hendo in the LCM spot instead of Milner, Firmino actually stayed higher up the pitch. Not sure what to expect on Wednesday though.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
These need a kick up the arse by the manager. Thought we were poor, not even scored 10?

I think we blew a real chance to break the Premier League record and score ten. These chances don't come around every week.

Unless you play Everton next Saturday.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Just watched the game. Aside from being happy with the 3 points not really sure what to take away from that aside from Bournemouth clearly don't have PL level players and it wasn't a competitive match. Our shape was clearly better with Hendo in the LCM spot instead of Milner, Firmino actually stayed higher up the pitch. Not sure what to expect on Wednesday though.

Yes, we were utterly dominant & it started with the team press that I think has been lacking for a while. Perhaps back to basics sessions were required? Conversely they did not press us as other teams have, they may not be able to.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

Don’t go overboard will you mate. ;D

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes

When he took over twelve years ago, I never imagined I'd see a team like the one we have now. Or that Klopp would end up as our manager.
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Online RedKenWah

• Legacy Fan
Great result all round. It’s nice to finally give a rubbish team a good old hiding, too many times we’ve failed to capitalise on those but today nice to win and nice to give our goal difference a real boost in the right direction.

Won’t go overboard on it though as I think it’s still critical we get in another midfielder and this game doesn’t hide that fact away, but for now enjoy the win and prepare for the game on Wednesday against Newcastle…

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
I missed the match today because I went to watch my local non-league team play out a scrappy 0-0 draw ::) What a watch it was when I got home though! Bournemouth were beyond dreadful - Scott Parker is useless - but we still had to go out and get the goals. I'm buzzing for Carvalho and Elliott, both of whom had top quality performances.

One thing I took from the game today is how massively underrated Firmino is by our fans; granted its mainly the morons on Twitter etc who would rather start the kitman than Firmino these days but 2 goals & 3 assists is outstanding in any game.

If somebody told me it'd be 9-0 today and Salah wouldn't register a single goal or assist I'd have laughed.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Scott Parker post match interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKHAFr2fZYI
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Bournemouth must have thought it couldn't get any worse at this stage - until Díaz popped up again. 8)

Sweet delivery by Tsimikas too - offers something different.
Kid't got a sweet cross on him.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
When he took over twelve years ago, I never imagined I'd see a team like the one we have now. Or that Klopp would end up as our manager.
I remember him saying that his goal was to win the league. I was wondering how we were going to do it but what a ride it has been.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
He’s turning into Robert Stack. One for the oldies.

Untouchable
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
What was going on with the Bournemouth fans waving bye bye.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
What was going on with the Bournemouth fans waving bye bye.
There was a fat bloke just below where I was sitting who took his shirt off and gestured provocatively towards the Bournemouths, and was ejected by the stewards. Presumeing that's what you're reffering to
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gutted we didn’t get 10.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

I didn't know Priti Patel was a Red.  :o
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Kinda bit of a shame you don't get a point per goal ;D

If football was like your job, teams would get extra points if they scored a certain number of goals - like performance related pay. Good motivation not to sit back. ;) ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
There was a fat bloke just below where I was sitting who took his shirt off and gestured provocatively towards the Bournemouths, and was ejected by the stewards. Presumeing that's what you're reffering to

Hence the “you fat bastard “ chants

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
Great result, great performance and fuckin mad that we scored 9 goals and Salah didn’t get a goal or assist.  Hatrick for Mo incoming against the Saudi sportswashers. 

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TipTopKop

• Legacy Fan
  • Call Meeeeeee The Splund
Couldn't ask for a better response. Delighted for the clean sheet.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
wait, we scored 9 and Salah didn't score any?

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
9 goals and only 8 post match pages.
C'MON!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Online Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Clinical finishing + some lucky breaks + a very bad Bournemouth side = a fun Saturday morning.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline bravoco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never made the 1st team
Just watched it - loads of fun!

So happy to see goals and smiles and what a great day for the young lads who scored and got on the pitch for the first time.

Brilliant way to turn things around, the team will be feeling so much better going into the Newcastle game.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
First time I can remember since moving back to Australia in 08 that I've left all devices switched off at the other end of the house/apt and slept through a Liverpool game. You can thank me after the derby. Sorry I can't help for Newcastle, kids need their breakfast.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
First time I can remember since moving back to Australia in 08 that I've left all devices switched off at the other end of the house/apt and slept through a Liverpool game. You can thank me after the derby. Sorry I can't help for Newcastle, kids need their breakfast.
You better fucking sleep through the Newcastle game mate  ;D

What a performance though, feel a bit bad for Bournemouth. Hopefully not a one off game, this and it shows other teams that you can't have a go at us!

Offline Gifted Right Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just what we needed. 

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
I can’t remember the last time that the funny bounces went our way. Let’s keep this same level of intensity every week now.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
get the hate parker gets for his fashion sense but his side is one of the cleanest team we met so far.

none of the snide challenges and intimidation. I was expecting some reckless challenges after half time as a reminder to our players that will be the end of the humiliation but their players actually didn't even attempt any of the "gamesmanship"

how often can you say you missed the first 5 minutes of the game and are 2 goals up.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Kid't got a sweet cross on him.

Great delivery from him. He’s so consistent

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
9 goals and only 8 post match pages.
C'MON!

We have more folk who seek to talk after we lose, bristling with negativity.

What can you say though? Great match. Just woke up and thought about it and chuckled. That was a doing.

Feel sorry for Bournemouth. Their manager properly humbled. That was a pasting like no other.

What I'm most heartened by is it was all-over the team goals. Mo sticking in eight would have been delicious but six different players scored including Virgil who has gotten some stick lately and whilst I doubt his confidence was truly knocked, a goal never hurts to get!

Our team had a mood about them as a whole and I said before the match after Manchester United, it wasn't one or two players but the entire squad who needed to respond.

And how pleasant it is on this next day, looking back not at draws but us giving a team a proper thorough pasting.

It might not always be this FURIOUS but for anybody, any team, any manager, any blert on twitter or drunkard on Fedbook having the temerity to ask Serious Questions about Troubling Times at Anfield...

This was a resounding, emphatic answer.

.... I guess there are things to say after all

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Feel sorry for Bournemouth. Their manager properly humbled. That was a pasting like no other.
They couldn't have chosen a worse time to play us. We're one of the more generous teams around, on the occasions we scored three or four, as we usually then just control the game and don't push for a goal in a way that exposes us to open counters.

Yesterday after each goal went in, the intent from our players (aside from a short spell before half time) was get the next one. And they usually did. Milner getting at them during the celebration for 9 was great. And we should have had a penalty to have a shot at 10, but instead the ref decided to ref the narrative instead of the rulebook and. Then compounded it with the worst of both worlds by wasting time with VAR role-playing giving a shit, instead of letting us play.