Author Topic: Welcome to Liverpool, Fabio Carvalho  (Read 123326 times)

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Welcome to Liverpool, Fabio Carvalho
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2022, 10:25:24 am »
It was always a big signing for us. Klopp was very keen. Even after the deadline day balls up we really stuck at it.

:D :duh

Surely just take pre-season off Fromola, its got to be tiring.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2022, 10:39:10 am »
Liverpool's new Magician and our next no. 10 :scarf
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2022, 10:43:41 am »
Boy looks class to be fair.
With the 5 subs rule i reckon he gets plenty of time playing either in the front 3 or as an 8.
Exciting times ahead.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2022, 11:08:33 am »
For those of you who missed it, or for those of you who just fancy watching his showing last night again...
https://twitter.com/FabioRole/status/1550243516764274689
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2022, 11:29:02 am »
Looks a decent player.
Imagine the thought of  him linking with Robbo will be getting a few managers worried.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #285 on: July 22, 2022, 11:30:40 am »
I went to Craven Cottage half a dozen times last year, and he stood out every single time, in different positions, particularly centrally though. He's a diamond of a player.
I remember hearing the commentator on Sky Sports referring to him as 'Magic Carvalho' a couple of times.

Looks the real deal and it's a frightening thought what Klopp is gonna turn this kid into.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2022, 11:36:50 am »
Pre season & it’s probably been said but I like the look of him, very much gives me Coutinho vibes. 

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: July 22, 2022, 11:56:19 am »
The only balls up that day come from yourself ;D

:lmao

epic

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2022, 01:18:49 pm »
Not sure about p[ace, but he looks rapid.

So long as he doesn't feel out of p[ace...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: July 22, 2022, 01:21:21 pm »
Player!

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #290 on: July 22, 2022, 01:22:04 pm »
:D :duh

Surely just take pre-season off Fromola, its got to be tiring.

Born miserable, not manufactured...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2022, 03:44:42 pm »
Pre season & it’s probably been said but I like the look of him, very much gives me Coutinho vibes. 

Absolutely, I'm really excited to see how he progresses.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: July 23, 2022, 08:04:21 am »
For those of you who missed it, or for those of you who just fancy watching his showing last night again...
https://twitter.com/FabioRole/status/1550243516764274689
Thanks, Roy. The confidence to beat the press and the mature decision-making is my takeaway.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: July 23, 2022, 08:06:27 am »
He’ll get a lot of game time you have to think, eh?
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: July 23, 2022, 08:11:04 am »
I'm expecting to see a lot of him and Elliott. We're finally in the position where virtually no one can take their place for granted. (I love to see a plan discussed on RAWK over a decade ago finally come together!)

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #295 on: July 23, 2022, 08:24:58 am »
I'm expecting to see a lot of him and Elliott. We're finally in the position where virtually no one can take their place for granted. (I love to see a plan discussed on RAWK over a decade ago finally come together!)

So excited by the squad and the huge number of unknowns for other teams as a result. This kid looks smart, quick, brave in equal measure.

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
« Reply #296 on: July 23, 2022, 08:58:55 am »
We’ve got a player on our hands again. Great job all involved getting him here
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: July 23, 2022, 12:18:08 pm »
The thing about 5 subs this year is that he and Elliot can be well managed minutes wise. They’re still cubs no matter how good they are. With 5 subs you have the luxury of 2 ‘planned’ subs, 2 fatigue/game changers/injury subs and a spare sub. That is underestimated and our squad, particularly MF will benefit hugely from that.

60 minutes of a MF of Fab, Naby and Thiago and then unleash these boys when teams are tired…..unreal!

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: July 23, 2022, 01:25:34 pm »
We’ve got a player on our hands again. Great job all involved getting him here

think he is a boyhood liverpool fan and has his head turned when we registered interest. Probably other clubs were interested but he only has his sights on us and that made the move much more smoother.

we got quite a bit of portugese influence at the moment. Jota,fabio,fabinho,darwin and diaz. Surely no problems fitting in. Oh and not forgetting bobby as well. surely he would be a bit of a mentoring role for the younger lads. We can see the influence of ward,with his portugese connections, taking shape.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #299 on: July 23, 2022, 01:36:35 pm »
think he is a boyhood liverpool fan and has his head turned when we registered interest.
Can you imagine what that must feel like? What a thrill, what a rush, what a joy it must be to have the club you love want to sign you.

we got quite a bit of portugese influence at the moment. Jota,fabio,fabinho,darwin and diaz. Surely no problems fitting in. Oh and not forgetting bobby as well. surely he would be a bit of a mentoring role for the younger lads. We can see the influence of ward,with his portugese connections, taking shape.
Hmm. There's only one actual fully fledged Portugeezer in that list, though; although I guess Calvalho kind of counts having been born there albeit brought up elsewhere
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: July 23, 2022, 02:20:51 pm »
5 million with add-ons. Looks like a steal.

Welcome aboard! Exciting times ahead.

Offline Lochgelly Violet

• Main Stander
« Reply #301 on: July 23, 2022, 03:50:22 pm »
Can you imagine what that must feel like? What a thrill, what a rush, what a joy it must be to have the club you love want to sign you.
Hmm. There's only one actual fully fledged Portugeezer in that list, though; although I guess Calvalho kind of counts having been born there albeit brought up elsewhere

There's Matos and Lijnders as well (not to mention Ward). It feels like we are deliberately concentrating our energies in Portugal right now to some extent. Could be as simple as that's the devil our ne DoF knows...

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: July 23, 2022, 04:28:28 pm »
It’s clear already that we got an absolute bargain here. If him and Elliott can make a real contribution this season I think it would make us favourites for the league.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2022, 05:45:09 pm »
There's Matos and Lijnders as well (not to mention Ward). It feels like we are deliberately concentrating our energies in Portugal right now to some extent. Could be as simple as that's the devil our ne DoF knows...
Oh certainly there are loads of Portruguese speakers, and people who have spent time there.

It's strange we've had these periods of slight lingual bias - Maybe French under Houllier, Spanish under Rafa, bullshiit under the Owl. But usually these have been in the image of the manager. But under Klopp there's less a German leaning than a Portuguese one
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #304 on: July 23, 2022, 06:12:53 pm »

I reckon Thiago can speak Portuguese as well.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #305 on: July 23, 2022, 08:42:27 pm »
Looking like the real deal already

Offline Dundalis

• Kopite
« Reply #306 on: July 24, 2022, 10:29:36 am »
The thing about 5 subs this year is that he and Elliot can be well managed minutes wise. They’re still cubs no matter how good they are. With 5 subs you have the luxury of 2 ‘planned’ subs, 2 fatigue/game changers/injury subs and a spare sub. That is underestimated and our squad, particularly MF will benefit hugely from that.

60 minutes of a MF of Fab, Naby and Thiago and then unleash these boys when teams are tired…..unreal!
Im more concerned about managing the minutes of our first team players especially Salah. We can't just ignore the fact his performances tend to fall off a cliff towards the end of the season. Thankfully he isn't playing in the World Cup. Plus we have a load of injury prone players. Players like Carvalho and Elliott do not need their minutes managed. Quite the opposite, their development is accelerated the more minutes they get. I would hope one of them is starting in one of our 8 positions by the second half of the season. It would be nice to actually get some goal involvement from midfield for once.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 10:31:20 am by Dundalis »

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: July 24, 2022, 11:59:09 pm »
Im more concerned about managing the minutes of our first team players especially Salah. We can't just ignore the fact his performances tend to fall off a cliff towards the end of the season. Thankfully he isn't playing in the World Cup. Plus we have a load of injury prone players. Players like Carvalho and Elliott do not need their minutes managed. Quite the opposite, their development is accelerated the more minutes they get. I would hope one of them is starting in one of our 8 positions by the second half of the season. It would be nice to actually get some goal involvement from midfield for once.

FMD, talk about negativity, you must have been a barrel of laughs in the 90's and 00's.
We're fucking brilliant right now, enjoy it whilst you can, it won't last forever.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2022, 07:00:49 pm »
Intelligence to calm it down, rather than taking a pop.
AHA!

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2022, 07:12:21 pm »
Nice little cameo. Him and Darwin running away celebrating together is an image we'll see a lot over the next half a decade!

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2022, 07:13:50 pm »
Nice little cameo. Him and Darwin running away celebrating together is an image we'll see a lot over the next half a decade!
The future is here

Offline jonkrux

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2022, 07:47:09 pm »
Comes on for a few mins and has a hand in the last goal.
Boy looks more than ready for the first team. Hopefully we will see a lot of him

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2022, 07:55:18 pm »
Got a superb Jurgen hug when he came on. His life is complete.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2022, 07:56:11 pm »
Should get a good run out tomorrow as well I'd imagine.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #314 on: July 31, 2022, 04:36:06 pm »
I don't want to get carried away, but he looks ready to go this guy. What a player we could have here. Exciting!
YNWA

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #315 on: August 1, 2022, 01:55:32 pm »
Very impressed by his movement on and off the ball, the way he glides through the pitch, and he looks like he's constantly trying to get into the box.
Think he'll end up being the first player off the bench come season's end. Looks like the type that'll be involved in everything.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: August 2, 2022, 11:29:54 am »
He's been quality so far well impressed

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: August 2, 2022, 11:39:15 am »
Got a superb Jurgen hug when he came on. His life is complete.

Nothing like the sudden boost of adrenaline when your Manager's cock rubs up against your backside.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #318 on: August 2, 2022, 11:56:00 am »
Nothing like the sudden boost of adrenaline when your Manager's cock rubs up against your backside.
:lmao :lmao
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #319 on: August 2, 2022, 12:03:39 pm »

How is the family business these days?