Author Topic: Chelsea FC  (Read 340490 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Chelsea FC - Sponsored by “The Liquidator"
« Reply #28480 on: February 4, 2023, 11:17:43 am »
Which is precisely what Chelsea are at the moment, there is so little common sense in how they are going about things.

I mean, there is a lot of talent on that squad, but many of the new players signed since the summer are not complementing each other at all. I can't see Potter having the ability or the authority to create a team out of them ...

Offline TankEngine10

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28481 on: February 4, 2023, 11:20:33 am »
I love that they spent all this money and Aubameyang is still their only striker.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28482 on: February 4, 2023, 12:21:02 pm »
I love that they spent all this money and Aubameyang is still their only striker.
Yet he didn't make their CL squad. I don't get the Enzo hype because he certainly doesn't look like a £100m player.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #28483 on: February 4, 2023, 02:18:04 pm »
Yet he didn't make their CL squad. I don't get the Enzo hype because he certainly doesn't look like a £100m player.

Does Grealish?
Believer

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28484 on: February 5, 2023, 08:18:07 pm »
The biggest issue with their transfers is how the manager will handle the egos of the players that will be left out for their shiny new toys. The likes of Sterling and Koulibaly will not be happy.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28485 on: February 5, 2023, 08:18:37 pm »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28486 on: February 11, 2023, 10:10:54 pm »
 :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #28487 on: February 11, 2023, 10:31:30 pm »
:D

Wow!

Quick-off-the-mark entrepreneurialism there.

:o
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28488 on: February 11, 2023, 10:42:32 pm »
What was Enzo Ferndandes like today for them ?  Heard someone say that's what 105 million buys you but I couldnt figure out if it was a piss take or they meant he was brillaint.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #28489 on: February 11, 2023, 10:47:02 pm »
What was Enzo Ferndandes like today for them ?  Heard someone say that's what 105 million buys you but I couldnt figure out if it was a piss take or they meant he was brillaint.

Good (not great) for about 15-20 minutes - in my opinion.

In fairness, it wasn't a great game after that.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 10:52:26 pm by A Red Abroad »
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28490 on: February 11, 2023, 10:50:14 pm »
I was actually at the game. He was solid, some good passes. Also built like a tank. However, he doesn't look like a £100m player IMO.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28491 on: February 11, 2023, 10:54:23 pm »
Cheers fellas. I've been so accustomed to not even considering watching Match of the Day this season I forgot to turn it on in time to watch it

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #28492 on: February 11, 2023, 11:23:39 pm »
Cheers fellas. I've been so accustomed to not even considering watching Match of the Day this season I forgot to turn it on in time to watch it

They’re such a non-entity, their game hasn’t been on yet, but Fulham v Forest has! Coming on now.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28493 on: February 11, 2023, 11:30:27 pm »
Mudryk got booed off. After he misplaced a pass (went out for a goalkick), the entire stadium was laughing and singing "what a waste of money". £88m LOL.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline latortuga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28495 on: February 11, 2023, 11:48:52 pm »
Mudryk got booed off. After he misplaced a pass (went out for a goalkick), the entire stadium was laughing and singing "what a waste of money". £88m LOL.

We made Mudryk look like Messi at Anfield.  He's looked more Antonio Nunez than Messi since that game. haha

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #28496 on: February 12, 2023, 08:50:09 am »
I was actually at the game. He was solid, some good passes. Also built like a tank. However, he doesn't look like a £100m player IMO.

Would not like to be going in to war with what you consider a tank  ;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #28497 on: February 12, 2023, 09:10:17 am »
We made Mudryk look like Messi at Anfield.  He's looked more Antonio Nunez than Messi since that game. haha

I said at the time we can make any fast/skilful wide players look amazing this season (be it him or the Brighton lad the other week). He probably thought the PL was a doddle after that game.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28498 on: February 12, 2023, 09:11:45 am »
Obviously its still very early but considering the shit that Nunez got about his first touch and control (from me as well it should be said) then you have to question Mudryk and his control. He has fucked up a few already.

Probably just because, like Nunez, nerves were at play.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #28499 on: February 13, 2023, 02:03:05 pm »
I reckon it takes a fair few games to look a top player. Be involved in good things. Be regularly available. Don't have bad games.  A few moments of brilliance in a game helps. But they all have good highlight reels.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28501 on: February 14, 2023, 11:46:49 pm »
Like death and taxes ::)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/02/14/chelsea-transfer-news-jude-bellingham-targeted-despite-600m/

Maybe they will get that Fernandez-Bellingham midfield that we thought would play for us in that one heady week in December.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28502 on: February 14, 2023, 11:56:24 pm »
Maybe they will get that Fernandez-Bellingham midfield that we thought would play for us in that one heady week in December.
Ah good times ;D
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28503 on: February 15, 2023, 12:02:18 am »

That would be so convenient. You will have something to moan about for a year. Shame it will never happen ...

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #28504 on: February 15, 2023, 09:43:14 am »
That would be so convenient. You will have something to moan about for a year. Shame it will never happen ...

Yes I'd be certain Jude Bellingham's Dad will have a look at Chelsea and conclude that is a strong and stable environment to entrust his son's next 9.5 years to, as well as signing the dodgiest contract this side of Mar a Lago.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28505 on: February 15, 2023, 09:52:01 am »
Regarding mudryk, he made a poor decision and he can go fuck himself. Can't get over the fact he went there after their very recent ties to a russian oligarch. Sums up his character Imo. Talent is there but not sure he has the mentality to go with it.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #28506 on: February 15, 2023, 10:25:05 am »
Regarding mudryk, he made a poor decision and he can go fuck himself. Can't get over the fact he went there after their very recent ties to a russian oligarch. Sums up his character Imo. Talent is there but not sure he has the mentality to go with it.

Arsenal stitched him up to an extent I think, but yeah definitely not a good look. And frankly so far...looks like Arsenal dodged a bullet cos he doesnt look particularly special to me. If you're making so abundantly clear that you only want to join a specific club, you look like a right twat if you then end up at one of their rivals.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28507 on: February 15, 2023, 06:42:26 pm »
Markovic v2.0.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28508 on: February 15, 2023, 06:47:55 pm »
Needs a good beating tonight does Boehly.

Elsewhere, I hope Dortmund also get a decent first leg advantage over Chelsea.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28509 on: February 15, 2023, 06:50:56 pm »
He looks like talented player but it is insane the money they spent on him. He has never played a full season of football as a starter even in Ukrainian premier league. He is 22.

And unlike other players that moved from that league (Micky Ryan, Willian and Fernandinho) he never looked like a dominant force in that league.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28510 on: February 15, 2023, 06:54:25 pm »
He looks like talented player but it is insane the money they spent on him. He has never played a full season of football as a starter even in Ukrainian premier league. He is 22.

And unlike other players that moved from that league (Micky Ryan, Willian and Fernandinho) he never looked like a dominant force in that league.
Fits the Chelsea profile though doesn't he? Overhyped to an insane degree and delivers next to nothing. See Lukaku, Pulisic, Werner, even Havertz to an extent.

A club that epitomises knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28511 on: February 15, 2023, 06:57:53 pm »
The lad out paced a pensioner in Milner and commentators and pundits thought to over hype him.  ;D

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #28512 on: February 15, 2023, 09:57:27 pm »
Well, Chelsea lost to Dortmund so that's some good news for tonight.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28513 on: February 15, 2023, 10:02:21 pm »
Just the £622m (including Potter and his minions) spent by the Fat Controller and they get beaten by an average but well organised TEAM.

If it wasn't for the spotlight on City's cheating, they'd be a proper laughing stock.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28514 on: February 15, 2023, 10:05:59 pm »
Arsenal stitched him up to an extent I think, but yeah definitely not a good look. And frankly so far...looks like Arsenal dodged a bullet cos he doesnt look particularly special to me. If you're making so abundantly clear that you only want to join a specific club, you look like a right twat if you then end up at one of their rivals.

Players from that region don't tend to do well in the PL. Shevchenko and Rebrov spring to mind.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #28515 on: February 15, 2023, 10:07:16 pm »
Players from that region don't tend to do well in the PL. Shevchenko and Rebrov spring to mind.

Kanchelskis? Zinchenko has done ok.

Offline rossipersempre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28516 on: February 15, 2023, 10:09:11 pm »
How old was Shevchenko when Abramovic signed him? 30? Certainly well past his prime in a much slower league.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28517 on: February 15, 2023, 10:09:14 pm »
Is there any winter transfer this season that actually worked for any PL team so far?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28518 on: February 15, 2023, 10:09:40 pm »

Do you think Shevchenko that Chelsea got was the same as the one at AC Milan or Kiev?  ;D

He was  Shevchenko in name only.  ;D

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28519 on: February 15, 2023, 10:09:58 pm »
Kanchelskis? Zinchenko has done ok.

Yeah Kanchelskis the big success. The lad at Everton is crap.

Of course Arshavin turned up for one game.