Author Topic: Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022  (Read 199127 times)

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022
« Reply #2280 on: May 16, 2022, 08:01:39 pm »
there is a double room shared bathroom on booking.com for £140 27-29th May atm Hostel de Globe

Grand Hotel Saint Michel is a bargain at £8,431 for 2 nights reduced from £9,366.  Only downside is the extra £13 to pay for breakfast  ;D ;D

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #2281 on: May 16, 2022, 08:26:41 pm »
Grand Hotel Saint Michel is a bargain at £8,431 for 2 nights reduced from £9,366.  Only downside is the extra £13 to pay for breakfast  ;D ;D
Realistically is anyone anywhere ever going to pay this? I find it bad enough when the tune hotel in Liverpool ups prices to 300 quid when I’ve got them before at 17 quid a night
YNWA

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2282 on: May 16, 2022, 08:27:19 pm »
Getting really annoyed with the allocation and the pain of waiting for the waiting list to kick in. 712 so not holding out hope.  Going anyway so probably better to have the mindset that it will not drop that low and just enjoy the trip, if anything does come up it is a bonus. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:01:06 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #2283 on: May 16, 2022, 08:28:35 pm »
Anyone know if they are putting on transport to and from the airports (Orly in my case), or is it a case of making the journey under your own steam ? 

Thinking mainly about getting back quite late on public transport after the game...
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2284 on: May 16, 2022, 08:34:33 pm »
I know collections have been discussed. But when are people expecting to receive their tickets in the post?

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #2285 on: May 16, 2022, 08:38:11 pm »
I know collections have been discussed. But when are people expecting to receive their tickets in the post?

I was in touch with them today and was told to keep an eye on this page https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/champions-league-cup-final-21-22/ticket-fulfilment
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline Radoo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2286 on: May 16, 2022, 08:46:01 pm »
Anyone know if they are putting on transport to and from the airports (Orly in my case), or is it a case of making the journey under your own steam ? 

Thinking mainly about getting back quite late on public transport after the game...

There should be extra trains from the stadium after the game. I’m in the same situation, flying early from Orly (6:30AM).

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/event-guide/matchday-experience/

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #2287 on: May 16, 2022, 08:49:34 pm »
Considering getting a ticket in the Madrid end....

Any chance in the Stade De France you can move around somehow that I end up with our lot?

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #2288 on: May 16, 2022, 08:53:45 pm »

Any chance in the Stade De France you can move around somehow that I end up with our lot?

Your best bet is probably swapping it with a Madrid fan in a ‘neutral’ block. Where would you find a Madrid end ticket anyway?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #2289 on: May 16, 2022, 09:03:44 pm »

Is this possible? To get one I mean
YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #2290 on: May 16, 2022, 09:04:30 pm »
Some useful info on what you can / cant take in https://www.stadefrance.com/en/practical-information/prohibited-items

As I'm travelling there and back on the day/next day thought I might bring a small bag. 
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

Online rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #2291 on: May 16, 2022, 09:06:01 pm »
Someone posted a link to a form you need to fill in if you are travelling to France by Air, but I can't find it now and not sure which thread it was on, can anyone help me? Think it was for COVID tracking purposes?

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #2292 on: May 16, 2022, 09:07:12 pm »
There should be extra trains from the stadium after the game. I’m in the same situation, flying early from Orly (6:30AM).

Cheers mate I've bookmarked that page
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
« Reply #2293 on: May 16, 2022, 09:09:02 pm »
Someone posted a link to a form you need to fill in if you are travelling to France by Air, but I can't find it now and not sure which thread it was on, can anyone help me? Think it was for COVID tracking purposes?

Its the plf on here https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/coming-to-france/coming-to-france-your-covid-19-questions-answered/#:~:text=The%20EU%2DPLF%20form%20is,who%20wish%20to%20enter%20France.
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

Offline d_sig8489

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2294 on: May 16, 2022, 09:15:17 pm »
Same, although my wait list position is sub 50. If successful then the headache of actually trying to get over there, as i have nothing booked yet.

May be able to help you out there if I don't get a ticket, booked myself a return on Vuelling out of hope! Need to be back in Liverpool Sunday morning for a friend's wedding, otherwise I will be getting divorced  ::) couldn't risk waiting and not being able to get back

Offline Radoo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2295 on: May 16, 2022, 09:18:49 pm »

Here: https://app.euplf.eu/#/

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2296 on: May 16, 2022, 09:27:40 pm »
Cheers mate, that's an excellent guide especially for details about transport options and getting to/from stadium etc.

Randomly saw this under food and drinks....

'If you purchase drinks, don’t forget to bring your cups back to the concession kiosk.' ....... ???

I'm guessing that's maybe like at Bayern where they're plastic beakers you get a deposit back for?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Radoo

• Main Stander

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2298 on: May 16, 2022, 09:32:24 pm »

Same for me. I'm just going to try and head straight back after the match

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2299 on: May 16, 2022, 09:36:05 pm »
Is this possible? To get one I mean

they tout theirs too - it's around £2k or so.

as much as we moan about tickets i think Real's system is way worse. only socios get final tickets and can buy multiples. so basically unless you're well connected or have money you're unlikely to get anything FV.
YNWA.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #2300 on: May 16, 2022, 09:36:22 pm »

Just messaged you on Twitter

Offline Radoo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2301 on: May 16, 2022, 09:38:43 pm »
Normally the last trains are just at midnight and it looks like in T2 at Orly there are no bars/restaurants open after 20PM. Not very keen to wait for 5-6h in the airport with no food/drinks but hopefully they’ll have some non-stop transport to the airports so we can have some drinks/food after the game.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2302 on: May 16, 2022, 09:52:06 pm »
anyone happen to have a decent hotel spare just for the 26th? or maybe 26th to 29th? preferably central

i booked mine early but just realised i booked it from 27th and not 26th  :butt, not really wanting to pay £140 for the night (mate arrives the day after).
YNWA.

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #2303 on: May 16, 2022, 10:04:16 pm »
May be able to help you out there if I don't get a ticket, booked myself a return on Vuelling out of hope! Need to be back in Liverpool Sunday morning for a friend's wedding, otherwise I will be getting divorced  ::) couldn't risk waiting and not being able to get back

Think you'll be ok with your waitlist number, Madrid was in the highish 200s. I was hoping an airline would put on another flight, but unlikely now

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #2304 on: May 16, 2022, 10:14:34 pm »
I'm the same back to CDG, 0630 flight.

Any ideas / best bet on making way back there?

Luckily a bigger and more int'l airport than Orly.

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #2305 on: May 16, 2022, 10:47:04 pm »
they tout theirs too - it's around £2k or so.

as much as we moan about tickets i think Real's system is way worse. only socios get final tickets and can buy multiples. so basically unless you're well connected or have money you're unlikely to get anything FV.
Where about do ye find someone tho? Prices are rough tho…
Wish I wasn’t a tight bastard when doing that Uefa ballot now

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2306 on: May 16, 2022, 10:49:14 pm »
Getting really annoyed with the allocation and the pain of waiting for the waiting list to kick in. 512 so not holding out hope.  Going anyway so probably better to have the mindset that it will not drop that low and just enjoy the trip, if anything does come up it is a bonus. 

same situation as you. we are high 400's.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2307 on: May 16, 2022, 11:32:48 pm »
Where about do ye find someone tho? Prices are rough tho…
Wish I wasn’t a tight bastard when doing that Uefa ballot now

footballticketnet, livefootballtickets, fanpass

i'm not condoning any of these websites and there are LOTS of horror stories online of people not receiving tickets etc, but if you're gonna spend those prices at least these companies 'guarantee' the authenticity, although probably a struggle getting your money back.

seen a lot of regulars offering £2k for one which is just mad to me and that wouldn't even get you in our end
YNWA.

Offline OllieToner

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2308 on: May 17, 2022, 08:01:02 am »
Just seen I put the wrong reg for the clean air sticker, reckon I need to order another one or it’ll be sound just sticking that on?

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #2309 on: May 17, 2022, 08:04:41 am »
Just seen I put the wrong reg for the clean air sticker, reckon I need to order another one or it’ll be sound just sticking that on?

I think the french police are quite strict and will pull you up on this, i would order another one

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2310 on: May 17, 2022, 09:14:35 am »
Take it there's no ale in the stadium, for the plebs anyway?

In the guidance says can't take water or empty bottles in. Was seriously furious when they ran out of water bottles in Madrid. No water fountains. Which is ludicrous. And it was a scrum to try and get soft drinks.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2311 on: May 17, 2022, 09:22:46 am »

In the guidance says can't take water or empty bottles in. Was seriously furious when they ran out of water bottles in Madrid. No water fountains. Which is ludicrous. And it was a scrum to try and get soft drinks.

It's absolute bollocks you can't take a bottle of water into a stadium. Was the same at Wembley. There's no logical reason for it. You go through a scanner so if they're checking for chemicals or something that sorts that out.

It's purely so they force you to spend money yet as you say you can't get to the front of the que or they run out.

Everything seems needlessly complicated now.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2312 on: May 17, 2022, 09:24:39 am »

It's one of my biggest bug bears of big football matches - the lack of FREE water. Wembley has the odd fountain, but you can't take a bottle in with you to fill up, so you've still got to go and buy something to use it? Or queue up just to ask for an empty cup? I mean what the fuck? Pubs legally have to provide you with free tap water. Why don't sports stadiums have to? Just another example of the complete disregard for the safety, well-being and enjoyment of normal footy fans.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline pl_kop_1969

• Main Stander
« Reply #2313 on: May 17, 2022, 09:36:00 am »
footballticketnet, livefootballtickets, fanpass

If you're going to use one of these companies, make sure you check the total price. They have booking fees, service fees etc which can be a hefty sum on top of the silly price. Also, these are revealed at different stages, some only showing when you are right near the end of the process.

Offline Wilk.lfc

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2314 on: May 17, 2022, 09:54:34 am »
same situation as you. we are high 400's.

I counted around 294 tickets still available, with the vast majority being £410

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2315 on: May 17, 2022, 10:42:54 am »

Madrid was dangerously hot for the water situation to be so badly managed. these large-scale events in certain temperatures in the UK at least are required to hand out free water i'm pretty sure - but maybe not in Europe...
YNWA.

Offline Kozmapolitan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2316 on: May 17, 2022, 10:51:01 am »
To those looking to use LiveFootballtickets.com , be aware of the following in the T&Cs.

"LiveFootballtickets.com provides an online marketplace only and is not the seller of, and does not take responsibility for, any tickets sold through the online marketplace.

The client hereby acknowledges that Livefootballtickets.com will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual harm or loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the client or any due to any act or omission by or on behalf of any third party.".

The guarantee only applies to you not receiving the tickets. It doesn't guarantee the authenticity of the tickets as per the above.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2317 on: May 17, 2022, 10:53:02 am »

no half time ale?? Seriously??

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #2318 on: May 17, 2022, 11:15:25 am »
I counted around 294 tickets still available, with the vast majority being £410

It's now 261- count is as follows:

B3- 31
B4- 142
B8-7
C5- 1