Author Topic: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)  (Read 2187275 times)

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: The People's Club (I was saying Boo-urns)
« Reply #19360 on: July 9, 2022, 04:38:17 pm »
Gordon wears a waistcoat?

GORDON'S ATTIRE!!!

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #19361 on: July 9, 2022, 05:23:50 pm »
He’s their best player! Leave him alone!
Not just their best player; he's their Starboy!  ;D

GORDON'S ATTIRE!!!
Gordon's a dive!!
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19362 on: July 9, 2022, 05:36:37 pm »
He's shit, cheating little mingebag

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #19363 on: July 9, 2022, 05:50:11 pm »
He's shit, cheating little mingebag
And he looks like a bad crack head.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19364 on: July 9, 2022, 06:39:41 pm »
Anthony Gordon modelling his hair on Michael Fabricant there...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #19365 on: July 9, 2022, 07:44:06 pm »
He’s their best player! Leave him alone!

I believe you mean: "Star Boy".

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #19366 on: July 9, 2022, 07:47:03 pm »
Anthony Gordon modelling his hair on Michael Fabricant there...

Looks like a cross between Clare Balding and Princess Di.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #19367 on: July 9, 2022, 11:11:15 pm »
I’m sure it’ll make more sense once it’s built, but I still can’t get my head around how tight it looks around the ground, and everyone has to use essentially the same exit.
Someone told me today that they will exit through two new holes in the wall.
Now unless I’m mistaken the dock wall is listed and any “holes” they knocked in it will have to be filled back in, or has Uncle Joe and Peel decided to fuck off grade ll listed status ?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #19368 on: July 9, 2022, 11:34:52 pm »
https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1545696761422954496

What is going on at this club?

Bastard love child of Trump and Max Headroom.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #19369 on: July 10, 2022, 12:21:00 am »
Michael Fabricant
I'm afraid you misspelled his surname slightly
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19370 on: July 10, 2022, 03:00:52 am »
i'm no expert but compared to our new stand doesn't seem much goin on these stands.

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1545679149448265728

Thought there was no funding yet to actually build the monstrosity?

It seems strange, because theyve obviously done something, but it's so slow - like they don't have the funds to actually start the build properly, but need to feed something to the hapless rubes in the fanbase to keep them off their backs.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #19371 on: July 10, 2022, 07:55:26 am »
https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1545696761422954496

What is going on at this club?

Used to wonder how a young scouse lad could be such a soft as shit, shameless diving cheat, without getting ripped to fuck out of by his mates.  Well that photo shows he doesn't give a fuck at least.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #19372 on: July 10, 2022, 07:57:49 am »
Now unless I’m mistaken the dock wall is listed and any “holes” they knocked in it will have to be filled back in, or has Uncle Joe and Peel decided to fuck off grade ll listed status ?

Probably similar to what they've done on Princes Dock. Still seems a big safety risk.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19373 on: July 10, 2022, 09:03:56 am »

Perhaps they'll claim it's unsafe for crowd movement once they've built it, meaning the listed building guardians will have to back down and make some concessions.

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #19374 on: July 10, 2022, 09:13:15 am »
Perhaps they'll claim it's unsafe for crowd movement once they've built it, meaning the listed building guardians will have to back down and make some concessions.

It really should be acceptable to put a hole in the wall in order to make access and exit safer, changing the use of the dock to a public location means modernisation is needed . Not to be too sensible but surely no one could begrudge them an iconic opening if it means people are safe and the area can be cleared quicker.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19375 on: July 10, 2022, 09:23:05 am »
With regeneration as a priority, I guess there were not any alternatives to a project with such a time-contained, heavy footfall in that location; the sewage works rules out high end hotels/offices etc.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #19376 on: July 10, 2022, 11:15:37 am »

My thoughts exactly.

Look at the mess that St George’s plaza was left in by that cowboy outfit who went bust redoing Lime St. all sorts of damage to plinths and podiums and pavers.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online LuverlyRita

• metar made
  • Kopite
« Reply #19377 on: July 10, 2022, 01:31:16 pm »
It really should be acceptable to put a hole in the wall in order to make access and exit safer, changing the use of the dock to a public location means modernisation is needed . Not to be too sensible but surely no one could begrudge them an iconic opening if it means people are safe and the area can be cleared quicker.
Of course fan safety is important but shouldn't this have been addressed during any feasibility studies and during the planning permission phases of the project? I read somewhere that there's "just enough room" around the stadium for matchday crowd flow. Hopefully this includes emergency situations although I have my doubts. But if they want to knock down the dock wall to support another 10K (as they suggested they might do in the event of standing being allowed) they should be told to take a hike. They should have thought about future expansion before they picked such a small site.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19378 on: July 10, 2022, 01:39:57 pm »
Of course fan safety is important but shouldn't this have been addressed during any feasibility studies and during the planning permission phases of the project? I read somewhere that there's "just enough room" around the stadium for matchday crowd flow. Hopefully this includes emergency situations although I have my doubts. But if they want to knock down the dock wall to support another 10K (as they suggested they might do in the event of standing being allowed) they should be told to take a hike. They should have thought about future expansion before they picked such a small site.

It's hilarious idiocy. Their biggest gripe about where they are is that they're landlocked with little potential to upgrade and expand, but they're spunking a fortune to move to a site that's even worse. As a result they want to retrospectively alter their design in order to punch a hole through an historical wall that was probably built before their poxy little club even existed.

Moral High Ground FC rail on us for the demolition of homes to expand Anfield; clearly it's fine to defile historically important structures though.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19379 on: July 10, 2022, 08:50:05 pm »
It's hilarious idiocy. Their biggest gripe about where they are is that they're landlocked with little potential to upgrade and expand, but they're spunking a fortune to move to a site that's even worse. As a result they want to retrospectively alter their design in order to punch a hole through an historical wall that was probably built before their poxy little club even existed.

Moral High Ground FC rail on us for the demolition of homes to expand Anfield; clearly it's fine to defile historically important structures though.
Let's not forget the homes they demolished to build the Park End and the Gwladys.

Also, at one time in the 90s one of their suits told me they were going to buy the houses and school behind the Bullens, demolish the lot and turn the pitch around in a grand redevelopment.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 08:52:40 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19380 on: July 10, 2022, 09:16:29 pm »
Shite team playing at a former sewage works, how apt.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #19381 on: July 11, 2022, 05:17:59 pm »
Everton have been charged by the FA for the behaviour of their supporters during and after the crucial win over Crystal Palace on Thursday May 19.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #19382 on: July 11, 2022, 05:24:22 pm »
Everton have been charged by the FA for the behaviour of their supporters during and after the crucial win over Crystal Palace on Thursday May 19.

What's the likely punishment? A fine?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #19383 on: July 11, 2022, 05:25:27 pm »

Prob ban Richarlison for another game.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #19384 on: July 11, 2022, 05:34:25 pm »
Free tickets to their next home game.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #19385 on: July 11, 2022, 05:46:11 pm »
The fans will be made to wear their players flamboyant clothes.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #19386 on: July 11, 2022, 05:51:13 pm »

"No babies thrown for at least 2 games"

Online moondog

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #19387 on: July 11, 2022, 05:56:20 pm »
"No babies thrown for at least 2 games"

Babies were thrown tho’!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #19388 on: July 11, 2022, 07:47:41 pm »
The fans will be made to wear their players flamboyant clothes.

Flamboyanton FC...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19389 on: July 11, 2022, 08:16:11 pm »

There is no way it will be a hole in the wall though, its going to have to be the demolition of the entire wall, its the only safe option.

Imagine trying to empty Anfield via the Kemlyn car park and the old Main stand carpark and then get everyone into Stanley Park onto a road as wide as Walton Breck via 4 exits behind the Anny Road, its a recipe for disaster, yet that is exactly what they are trying to do. Its a very unsafe design, fuck knows how it got approval.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 08:18:37 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19390 on: July 11, 2022, 08:21:30 pm »

;D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19391 on: July 11, 2022, 08:24:34 pm »
And he looks like a bad crack head.
He could really get a role as Pinkman's junkie friend in Breaking Bad.

Online moondog

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #19392 on: July 11, 2022, 08:57:56 pm »
There is no way it will be a hole in the wall though, its going to have to be the demolition of the entire wall, its the only safe option.

Imagine trying to empty Anfield via the Kemlyn car park and the old Main stand carpark and then get everyone into Stanley Park onto a road as wide as Walton Breck via 4 exits behind the Anny Road, its a recipe for disaster, yet that is exactly what they are trying to do. Its a very unsafe design, fuck knows how it got approval.

I know what you mean but they are only looking at disbursing 30k and some of them will be on ferry’s and canoes back to north wales. No need to demolish the whole wall, 4 iconic gateways I expect.
The Kendal Hole
The Ferguson Entry
The Southall gorge
The Wimbledon getaway.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19393 on: July 11, 2022, 10:10:58 pm »

Need someone with photoshop skills to make the water the proper colour (brown), the sky grey and the roof covered in seagull shit to see what it will actually look like.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19394 on: July 11, 2022, 10:42:01 pm »
Need someone with photoshop skills to make the water the proper colour (brown), the sky grey and the roof covered in seagull shit to see what it will actually look like.

Someone has already photoshopped out the innumerable pot holes on the Dock Road.

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
« Reply #19395 on: July 11, 2022, 10:47:39 pm »

Quality.   😂

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #19396 on: July 11, 2022, 11:20:49 pm »
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #19397 on: July 11, 2022, 11:23:31 pm »

I know what you mean but they are only looking at disbursing 30k and some of them will be on ferry’s and canoes back to north wales. No need to demolish the whole wall, 4 iconic gateways I expect.
The Kendal Hole
The Ferguson Entry
The Southall gorge
The Wimbledon getaway.

Not forgetting the Pickford gap, should get plenty of traffic through that hole as the wall will be shorter in length than a normal wall
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #19398 on: July 11, 2022, 11:37:26 pm »

A 10 point start for 2022/23 to try and make sure it does not happen again and we do not lose such a precious piece of footballing tradition
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19399 on: July 11, 2022, 11:37:27 pm »
https://twitter.com/27yearsCampaign/status/1546568359101202433

IT BEEEEGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!
The bedsheets are back.  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Surely it's time for the Bullens Wall to speak too.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.