Author Topic: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD  (Read 1730769 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Re: THE NON-LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #9920 on: May 20, 2022, 09:17:37 am »
Yeah, no shit it went too far. Obviously there was a price we could sign Mbappe for, which was a price that was never going to be what Mbappe went for.

Mbappe was on £400,000 per week so far. Now he will be on £1 million plus per week. That is the level Real Madrid and PSG have reached in their bidding so far. I am sure that we were willing to go up to a certain point, but certainly not over £1 million per week. It doesn't means we can't afford Mbappe. It only means that we are not as desperate as Real Madrid and PSG. We will continue to use our superior scouting setup to sign players like Diaz. And I am perfectly fine with that ...

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #9921 on: May 20, 2022, 09:26:12 am »
Kylian should go to Madrid.

PSG can spend a £100 million a week on salaries but at the end of the day players will work harder and help their team-mates better elsewhere. Us and Man City are waiting to absolutely muller them next season. They will never win the Champions League unless there is a freak accident or lasagne poisoning.

All their transfers are ridiculous too, like a child playing Fifa.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9922 on: May 20, 2022, 09:28:52 am »
It probably is expected, but I wonder if it's a little sign of weakness - feeling you need players you've already coached to be a success. Klopp, for example, didn't feel the need to immediately sign players from Dortmund. Don't think Pep did either at City.

The more players they sign from Ajax the better. Ten Hag trying to recreate Ajax at Utd will fail.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9923 on: May 20, 2022, 09:44:24 am »
If he stays then can see Madrid pushing the boat out for Tchouameni as it’ll free up funds. Hopefully we’ve done all our convincing already though

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9924 on: May 20, 2022, 10:35:09 am »
Breaking | Kylian Mbappé close to signing PSG extension, according to @DiMarzio. More follows.

Christ I bet the money they've thrown at him is crazy

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9925 on: May 20, 2022, 10:52:28 am »
Crazy if the rumours are true that he'll have a say in signings and coaches
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #9926 on: May 20, 2022, 10:57:38 am »
Come on Kylian announce you're staying at PSG, the morning of the CL Final

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9927 on: May 20, 2022, 11:31:13 am »
If he stays then can see Madrid pushing the boat out for Tchouameni as it’ll free up funds. Hopefully we’ve done all our convincing already though

Yeah, that'd be my worry. Madrid will absolutely respond if Mbappe stays at PSG, hoping we've done enough groundwork on Tchouameni that he couldn't be swayed though.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #9928 on: May 20, 2022, 11:33:46 am »
Breaking | Kylian Mbappé close to signing PSG extension, according to @DiMarzio. More follows.

Fresh reports suggest that PSG have now offered the 23-year-old superstar forward to be the OWNER of their sporting project.

That's according to El Chiringuito's EduAguirre who claims they'll allow him to change coaches and decide on the players he wishes.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/psg-offer-kylian-mbappe-to-be-the-owner-of-their-sporting-project-20220519
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #9929 on: May 20, 2022, 11:34:21 am »

Absolutely embarrassing and a shit role model for any young kids. Both him and Haaland seem like entourage-affected spoiled brats. The sagas and the endless posturing.

Give me Sadio Mané any day.
A humble guy who will give you want you want in big finals too.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Online Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9930 on: May 20, 2022, 11:39:01 am »
Fresh reports suggest that PSG have now offered the 23-year-old superstar forward to be the OWNER of their sporting project.

That's according to El Chiringuito's EduAguirre who claims they'll allow him to change coaches and decide on the players he wishes.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/psg-offer-kylian-mbappe-to-be-the-owner-of-their-sporting-project-20220519

Not sure I'd buy that - it's in Madrid's interest to make it seem that PSG have handed him the keys to the kingdom, and El Chiringuito is their mouthpiece I believe.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #9931 on: May 20, 2022, 11:46:43 am »
Could see him getting a percentage of the club, something like le Bron has with us.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9932 on: May 20, 2022, 11:48:33 am »
If they actually go through with that it'll effectively eliminate PSG as a serious Champions League rival for years. No top coach will be willing to go there in those circumstances, which is sadly why I don't think it will actually happen.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9933 on: May 20, 2022, 11:55:11 am »
Embarrassing from PSG and actually, whilst I am not against Mbappe earning that much, it does not reflect well on the player either.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 11:59:47 am by killer-heels »

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9934 on: May 20, 2022, 11:56:33 am »
Are Nike paying any of his wages for PSG?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9935 on: May 20, 2022, 11:58:27 am »
Mbappe was on £400,000 per week so far. Now he will be on £1 million plus per week. That is the level Real Madrid and PSG have reached in their bidding so far. I am sure that we were willing to go up to a certain point, but certainly not over £1 million per week. It doesn't means we can't afford Mbappe. It only means that we are not as desperate as Real Madrid and PSG. We will continue to use our superior scouting setup to sign players like Diaz. And I am perfectly fine with that ...

He was never coming to us on £400k a week when he was earning that at PSG. Therefore, we were out of the running before the race had started.

We don't need Mbappe, we never did. I am delighted this transfer rumour will be killed off because so many shitty sites such as the ECHO have done nothing but try to plug this story for clicks.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9936 on: May 20, 2022, 12:15:44 pm »
Is Haaland to City all done? Any chance RM could use the available Mbappe cash to go for Haaland instead?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9937 on: May 20, 2022, 12:22:49 pm »
Embarrassing from PSG and actually, whilst I am not against Mbappe earning that much, it does not reflect well on the player either.

He’s come across as a dickhead for a couple of years now but then most top players do I suppose. One thing I will say is he does not seem a Klopp player at all. This shit wouldn’t fly here while Klopp is gaffer.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9938 on: May 20, 2022, 12:25:04 pm »
Is Haaland to City all done? Any chance RM could use the available Mbappe cash to go for Haaland instead?

Transfers all agreed mate. Dortmund sacked their manager today as well
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #9939 on: May 20, 2022, 12:38:45 pm »
Transfers all agreed mate. Dortmund sacked their manager today as well

Not linked those two things of course! Player sales and signings are decided by the sporting director.

And to be pedantic, is was the coach they sacked  :P

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9940 on: May 20, 2022, 01:57:36 pm »
You didnt actually believe we would sign him did you?

Of course not....

(#Mbappe2028)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9941 on: May 20, 2022, 02:12:10 pm »
Are Nike paying any of his wages for PSG?

Well, considering that PSG have agreed for Mbappe to keep 100% of his image rights (unlike Real Madrid, who wanted 50% of it), Nike are actually paying a good part of Mbappe's massive earnings ...

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9942 on: May 20, 2022, 02:19:32 pm »
Just illustrates the motivation of Mbappe staying with PSG, when it's all signed and sealed you'll get the usual bollocks about not being able to leave his hometown club/excited to be part of the project, and a half a dozen other clichés, could have went to the Spanish champions and European Cup finalists, but stays in a substandard league as he was bribed by enough blood money, as much as I'd have loved him at Liverpool, he'd have been joining European football royalty at Real Madrid, and at the same time joining a league that would give him a real sporting challenge, but money talks.

Online Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9943 on: May 20, 2022, 02:34:39 pm »
Kylian Mbappé’s mother Fayza: “We have an agreement with both Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain. Kylian will now decide”, she told @KoraPlusEG

“The two offers from PSG and Real Madrid are almost identical. It’s up to Kylian now, he will make a decision”.

Online Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9944 on: May 20, 2022, 02:49:20 pm »
The Football Arena
@thefootyarena

The year is 2060
- Real Madrid just won their 41st Champions League title
- Lucas Vazquez Jr is the top scorer of Real Madrid
- Kroos , Casemiro, Modric is expected to start the next match
- Paul Pogba is linked to Real Madrid
- Kylian Mbappe will soon announce his decision

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9945 on: May 20, 2022, 02:53:54 pm »
Kylian Mbappé’s mother Fayza: “We have an agreement with both Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain. Kylian will now decide”, she told @KoraPlusEG

“The two offers from PSG and Real Madrid are almost identical. It’s up to Kylian now, he will make a decision”.

Fucking hell who is even arsed anymore.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9946 on: May 20, 2022, 03:02:46 pm »

He is following the example of LeBron James, when he was making "The Decision" on national TV in the USA back in 2010 ...

https://youtu.be/Afpgnb_9bA4

It is cringy, but it also pays off. Fuck it, modern times ...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9947 on: May 20, 2022, 03:03:50 pm »
The Ghost of Future Mac will come to him the night before and he will choose Liverpool.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9948 on: May 20, 2022, 03:47:37 pm »
He is following the example of LeBron James, when he was making "The Decision" on national TV in the USA back in 2010 ...

https://youtu.be/Afpgnb_9bA4

It is cringy, but it also pays off. Fuck it, modern times ...

Not sure I'd say it pays off. Hows Lebron doing? Has his messing about with a media spectacle changed anything for him? I don't see that it has, personally

Griezman did it too and I think it's very safe to say that one didn't pay off. Everyone seemed to laugh at him.

All it makes them look like is egotistical wankers - delighted we don't have anyone like that among our ranks

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9949 on: May 20, 2022, 03:58:03 pm »
Not sure I'd say it pays off. Hows Lebron doing? Has his messing about with a media spectacle changed anything for him? I don't see that it has, personally

Griezman did it too and I think it's very safe to say that one didn't pay off. Everyone seemed to laugh at him.

All it makes them look like is egotistical wankers - delighted we don't have anyone like that among our ranks

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dawnchmielewski/2021/08/21/why-lebron-james-is-not-a-billionaire---yet/

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9950 on: May 20, 2022, 04:54:06 pm »
Didn’t Harry Kewell do something similar? Announced his move to us on the tele or something similar 🤷🏻‍♂️
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #9951 on: May 20, 2022, 04:55:08 pm »
I dont think Kewell did, did he? I know it was a big coup for us. It made Griezmann look like a right pillock.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9952 on: May 20, 2022, 04:57:51 pm »
Didn’t Harry Kewell do something similar? Announced his move to us on the tele or something similar 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes. Was teased throughout the day on Sky Sports News with Kewell saying "The team I will be joining is" then cutting off to an ad break or whatever. Then at 5pm or something like that they played the full video when he said Liverpool. I was in JJB less than 15 minutes later getting his name on that season's away shirt  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #9953 on: May 20, 2022, 05:19:13 pm »

Yep. Was linked to United, maybe Arsenal but could be imagining it. Felt like a real coup at the time. And quite a cheap deal too.

Shame how it panned out although he still played his part in two big cup wins and bagged some Derby goals along the way.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9954 on: May 20, 2022, 06:16:43 pm »
Yes. Was teased throughout the day on Sky Sports News with Kewell saying "The team I will be joining is" then cutting off to an ad break or whatever. Then at 5pm or something like that they played the full video when he said Liverpool. I was in JJB less than 15 minutes later getting his name on that season's away shirt  :D

Are you sure that wasn't ITV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qUx3RPdlcM
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9955 on: May 20, 2022, 06:25:14 pm »
Real Madrid lost out in the race to sign Erling Haaland because they prioritised Kylian Mbappé after receiving his verbal agreement.

The way Florentino Perez is, they may NEVER go back in for Mbappé, even if it’s in a couple of seasons time.

(Source: @RodrigoFaez)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9956 on: May 20, 2022, 06:32:45 pm »
Come on Kylian announce you're staying at PSG, the morning of the CL Final
exactly ;D
He can also say "After talking with Benzema, I decided not to join Real Madrid"
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 06:35:06 pm by elsewhere »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9957 on: May 20, 2022, 06:42:43 pm »
Emmanuel Macron the French President called Mbappé and told him to “Please stay in Ligue 1, stay in PSG a few more years.” [@LaurensJulien]

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9958 on: May 20, 2022, 06:43:58 pm »
exactly ;D
He can also say "After talking with Benzema, I decided not to join Real Madrid"

"After talking with Gareth Bale, I have decided to take up golf."
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9959 on: May 20, 2022, 06:46:48 pm »

Someone needs to play him some Young Knives and get this saga over with.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.