Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2866685 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World
« Reply #23760 on: July 1, 2022, 07:04:33 pm »
Holy Shitballsl! :wellin
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #23761 on: July 1, 2022, 07:05:14 pm »
A full explanation behind the details of his contract with a lot of performance related initiatives. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/salah-new-liverpool-contract-wages-27377112?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar
good of the club and Mo to share the details of his new contract with the Mirror
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #23762 on: July 1, 2022, 07:05:48 pm »
Where did all the people complaining and speculating about the wage structure go? We just completely smashed our wage structure for him which I’ve always said we should regardless of what any other player in our squad feels, he is quite clearly our star player.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #23763 on: July 1, 2022, 07:07:57 pm »
Where did all the people complaining and speculating about the wage structure go? We just completely smashed our wage structure for him which I’ve always said we should regardless of what any other player in our squad feels, he is quite clearly our star player.

To that I just say inflation. There's no point keeping a wage structure adapted for 2019 prices on goods and services now is there?
Linudden.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23764 on: July 1, 2022, 07:08:08 pm »
The rat's always wrong,about everything.The problem for him he always voices his opinion about everything as well.

Who can ever forget his 'United will win the league before Liverpool' statement.

Absolute Gobshite. I revel in his misery at seeing his old club going 5 years without a trophy. Failing to qualify for The Champions League. & seeing us battling it out for all the big stuff they used to win many moons ago.

Sweet, sweet Karma.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23765 on: July 1, 2022, 07:09:49 pm »
The people of Nigeria will be dancing in the streets.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23766 on: July 1, 2022, 07:10:40 pm »
Yes Mo! Knew it'd be sorted eventually, what a guy!

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23767 on: July 1, 2022, 07:14:19 pm »
FFS why have we given him a new contract when we are currently 12th in the League.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23768 on: July 1, 2022, 07:17:40 pm »
Cue the endless speculation about a buy out clause.

As long as the clause is £120m and some club is insane enough to meet it, I don't give a crap. It's win/win for us now! ;D

Rest of the PL will be fucking gutted too!

Popcorn's Art

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #23769 on: July 1, 2022, 07:19:19 pm »
how do you know we have smashed our wage structure?  We have highly incentivised his contract according to various articles I've read which seem to indicate we haven't smashed it at all. If we, and he are successful he will earn more than his basic wage

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23770 on: July 1, 2022, 07:19:55 pm »

"There's something very wrong over at Liverpool."  8)

Popcorn's Art

Offline red whine

• goes to my hhead
  • Main Stander
« Reply #23771 on: July 1, 2022, 07:21:05 pm »
So we've basically lost mane origi and taki and brought in nunez diaz and carvalho as well as tying mo to a longer deal. Excellent work 👏

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #23772 on: July 1, 2022, 07:21:45 pm »

the only thing smelling is his breath, who gives a fuck what the depressed twat  says

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23773 on: July 1, 2022, 07:23:05 pm »

Offline Kundale

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23774 on: July 1, 2022, 07:23:34 pm »
likely cos he doesn’t give a shit.

His agent is there to get him the most money he can and the best sponsorship deals, and the best bonuses.

So long as he does that, job done. High profile agents are generally vermin, his just happens to be one that is also active on twitter. If he wasn’t, he’s still be a dickhead.

Agreed, most of the agents are pricks as their job is to get the best for the player and that means playing hard balls which the clubs and the fans would not like.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #23775 on: July 1, 2022, 07:25:26 pm »
Didn't expect it.

Thought he was gone next year for free and I was alright with that.

I'm fucking delighted. Rarely drink, having a couple tonight.

Go 'ed Mo.

Massive statement.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23777 on: July 1, 2022, 07:27:45 pm »
Amazing news, delighted with him signing a new deal, think he'll have a massive season and it must feel great for him having it all sorted too

To all the people who were having a go at Salah, this is why some of us were prepared to actually wait and see before jumping in with two feet.

Dont know what you're talking about, it's all about the money amd he's clearly holding the club to ransom

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #23778 on: July 1, 2022, 07:28:57 pm »
Seriously, is there actually any real evidence for this? Or is it just oft-repeated BS pushed by rival fans and bad faith shit-chatters, that has become a thing because LFC's own fans just can't help themsleves?
No, it's just stupid pundits trying to stir up shit. One little tiff on the field and it was enough to for the likes of Ferdinand to never shut up. They wanted to destabilise us, it didn't work.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #23779 on: July 1, 2022, 07:32:41 pm »
Agreed, most of the agents are pricks as their job is to get the best for the player and that means playing hard balls which the clubs and the fans would not like.

yup!

The issue with Mo’s agent is he is one that is active on Twitter, but they are all the same really.

Only time it’s a no-no is when he’s being a bit of a snide prick towards Kloppo as he was last season at one time, the manager who’s had such a massive influence on salah’s career. But other than that, he’s just acting the clown and winding people up. Best to just scroll on by!

Lovely this is all done before pre-season has even begun.

And getting Darwin, Carvalho and Ramsay deals all done in good time too, means focus is just on getting ready for the season. Bit of a luxury for the coaches and manager that!

Offline Kundale

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23780 on: July 1, 2022, 07:33:59 pm »
So how much has the wage structure had to go out the window to secure that?
wage structure is ever-evolving, adapting to the demand of time and circumstances. I think "adaptation" is the key to a successful business.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23781 on: July 1, 2022, 07:36:58 pm »
Just realised something too, there's no World Cup for Mo this year so he'll get plenty of rest come November & December.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23782 on: July 1, 2022, 07:37:10 pm »
You're a PL defender and you're facing any combination of Diaz, Jota, Nunez, Salah, Firmino, Carvalho. We're looking good, eh?

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #23783 on: July 1, 2022, 07:39:01 pm »
Just realised something too, there's no World Cup for Mo this year so he'll get plenty of rest come November & December.

Don't sleep on Qatar offering a place in their lineup and hoping nobody notices ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florent_Malouda#French_Guiana
Linudden.

Offline Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23784 on: July 1, 2022, 07:40:14 pm »
Great news! Genuinely didn’t think it would happen.

The Egyptian King is here to stay  8)

Offline Raaphael

• A fucking embarrassment. Hot 4 Andrew Tate. Works out so beware wokies
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yeah? Well fuck you too Greta Gerwig
« Reply #23785 on: July 1, 2022, 07:40:15 pm »
Indy says we`re not done.

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23786 on: July 1, 2022, 07:42:06 pm »
I think they missed a trick with that instagram video.

When Mo was looking at his phone he should of been looking at this thread
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23787 on: July 1, 2022, 07:43:28 pm »
I think they missed a trick with that instagram video.

When Mo was looking at his phone he should of been looking at this thread

He'd just been scrolling through Blue Moon and said, "where's that fucking contract? I need to sign, now!"

Popcorn's Art

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #23788 on: July 1, 2022, 07:46:39 pm »
Absolutely over the moon. Think the Afcon and WC disappointments and this hanging over his head effected him some what, obviously.

I honestly think we will see Beast Mode Salah next season.

Also, be interesting to see if we've changed our pay structure now.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23789 on: July 1, 2022, 07:48:20 pm »
You're a PL defender and you're facing any combination of Diaz, Jota, Nunez, Salah, Firmino, Carvalho. We're looking good, eh?

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #23790 on: July 1, 2022, 07:51:43 pm »
Its this.

This might have all started at the Burnley? game when Mo didn't pass and Sadio went fucking nuts at him and that was the excuse people needed to create a narrative.

Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23791 on: July 1, 2022, 07:52:15 pm »
Nice surprise. Was pretty much resigned to him leaving. We should be bloody focussed and deadly next season.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #23792 on: July 1, 2022, 07:52:32 pm »

Oh

That's a shit paper now.

BBC said

The wide player said: "I feel great and I am excited to win trophies with the club. It's a happy day for everyone. We are in a good position to fight for everything."
« Last Edit: July 1, 2022, 07:54:15 pm by ToneLa »

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23793 on: July 1, 2022, 07:53:30 pm »

We haven't though according to the club. He'll get the massive wage based on what we win, so basically if he's shit, doesn't score and we win fuck all, then unlike the Manc players, he won't earn the same money.

The contract reflects Salah’s status as one of the world’s leading footballers and in the bracket of a true world class great, with Liverpool accepting they had to stretch their wage structure to keep the 30 year old.

But the club have stressed they have structured the deal to ensure it falls within the boundaries of their first team wage deals, with the headline figure based on success and appearance bonuses.

Liverpool have always insisted on contracts which are performance related, offering big bonuses for success, and Salah has bought into that principle by agreeing a deal which is weighted towards performance based reward.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/salah-new-liverpool-contract-wages-27377112
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23794 on: July 1, 2022, 07:56:47 pm »
I was on the phone to a Bitter mate on business and took the opportunity of congratulating his club on selling the most obnoxious footballer in the country, when he told me "I bet you're glad about Salah". I hadn't hard and he was pig sick he was the one to make my day!

I bet you did after you'd heard the news.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #23795 on: July 1, 2022, 08:00:29 pm »

You didn't expect him to sign for the same money did you. Have you seen how much the gas, leccy and petrol prices have gone up.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23796 on: July 1, 2022, 08:00:50 pm »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23797 on: July 1, 2022, 08:01:23 pm »
Now he is on a long term deal, how much can we sell him for ?

Most important thing for some people on here!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #23798 on: July 1, 2022, 08:01:33 pm »
We haven't though according to the club. He'll get the massive wage based on what we win, so basically if he's shit, doesn't score and we win fuck all, then unlike the Manc players, he won't earn the same money.

The contract reflects Salah’s status as one of the world’s leading footballers and in the bracket of a true world class great, with Liverpool accepting they had to stretch their wage structure to keep the 30 year old.

But the club have stressed they have structured the deal to ensure it falls within the boundaries of their first team wage deals, with the headline figure based on success and appearance bonuses.

Liverpool have always insisted on contracts which are performance related, offering big bonuses for success, and Salah has bought into that principle by agreeing a deal which is weighted towards performance based reward.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/salah-new-liverpool-contract-wages-27377112

So, in other words the two sides have compromised which is what you have to do in these situations.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23799 on: July 1, 2022, 08:04:19 pm »

I'll wait for Grizz Khan's confirmation on that