Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1758444 times)

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #12840 on: May 11, 2022, 08:14:27 am »
He’s a Liverpool great.

No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #12841 on: May 11, 2022, 08:14:35 am »
Some dickhead woman on SSN has Ali 3rd behind Ederson and Mendy 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe she meant Deli Ali, the gourmet keeper
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12842 on: May 11, 2022, 09:44:13 am »
Absolutely critical player for us in the second half of the season, having been somewhat exchangeable with Diogo or Bobby earlier on. Bit of a sliding doors moment when we got Diaz, can't help thinking our original forward setup would be going through a barren run had we not had that injection of energy and a role that releases Sadio to get to the heart of the attacking play.

our forward line have been brilliant when called upon. Salah pre afcon. Diogo during that run where he couldn't just not score. bobby scoring some crucial CL goals. Mane banging them in as a No 9 when he was being written off earlier in the season. Divock doing divock things and even minamino whose contribution led us to League cup win. And finally how could i not mention the immense contribution of diaz even without a proper pre season.

I can see julian smashing his laptop on how to justify the new contract of the forward line :butt :butt :butt

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12843 on: May 11, 2022, 09:46:08 am »
I had his back last season and thought you fickle people were out your mind. He was doing the right things and working hard, just lacked confidence and goalscoring touch. If we had been in a better place as a team, I don't think people would have been writing him off like that, he would have got few more goals, had that confidence, and all would have been well.

That being said, he has been tremendous through the middle and his performances have been up there with his best form for us in my opinion. Inspirational stuff.

If he leaves I'm still blaming you bastards of last season though...

Offline proudred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12844 on: May 11, 2022, 11:09:24 am »
New contract.

Online William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #12845 on: May 11, 2022, 11:25:34 am »
I had his back last season and thought you fickle people were out your mind. He was doing the right things and working hard, just lacked confidence and goalscoring touch. If we had been in a better place as a team, I don't think people would have been writing him off like that, he would have got few more goals, had that confidence, and all would have been well.

That being said, he has been tremendous through the middle and his performances have been up there with his best form for us in my opinion. Inspirational stuff.

If he leaves I'm still blaming you bastards of last season though...

The people writing him off was embarrassing, fickle, knee jerk  bollocks about a player who has been truly outstanding for us over a prolonged period, I've no doubt the same people will be back in for him the next time he has a dip in form / fitness too.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 12:16:47 pm by William Regal »

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12846 on: May 14, 2022, 02:42:19 pm »
Any idea why Sadio Mane was not shortlisted for PFA?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #12847 on: May 14, 2022, 03:47:26 pm »
The people writing him off was embarrassing, fickle, knee jerk  bollocks about a player who has been truly outstanding for us over a prolonged period, I've no doubt the same people will be back in for him the next time he has a dip in form / fitness too.

Well i backed him to the hilt all the way through, but it must be said there was that one game in particular in the midst of a prolonged loss of form where he was totally pocketed by Rob Holding.

This is the football equivalent of some religious parable like wandering in the desert for 40 years or offering your first born as a sacrifice where the complete faith is the only thing that sees you through the hard times  ;D  There was a clearly visible thought bubble hovering over his head that read "WT Actual F?".  Sadio himself couldn't believe it. Literally nothing was working for him. It was pretty easy to think he'd lost a step with that going on.

luckily hes good. Damn good. It all came back to him as of course it was going to.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #12848 on: May 14, 2022, 07:39:20 pm »
You owe me a new heart you bastard.

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #12849 on: May 14, 2022, 07:41:44 pm »
Would’ve loved him to have banked another trophy-winning penalty but that’s okay, our Sadio is an FA Cup winner :champ

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12850 on: May 14, 2022, 07:43:03 pm »
Shame about the pen but he's immense regardless

Even stole another celebration by just mimicking Klopps fist pumps to the fans :lmao

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #12851 on: May 14, 2022, 07:44:16 pm »
God you know we love you, but that was a shite pen Sadio lad.

He's still on track to win every trophy possible in 2022.  :champ :champ :champ
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #12852 on: May 14, 2022, 07:44:19 pm »
Terrible pen, but who gives a shit.  So happy for him that it didn't cost us the cup because he was an absolute warrior today.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12853 on: May 14, 2022, 08:09:28 pm »
I wanted him to score the winner pen but he was brilliant today.
He the Correct guy to take the 5th Pen since Salah was out

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #12854 on: May 14, 2022, 08:10:37 pm »
Beast again, although Diaz outbeasted him this game. Not bad to have warriors like this in our team, is it?

Didn't think he'd be given any of the first 5 penalties against his international keeper, they know each other too well. But hey-ho, who cares.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12855 on: May 14, 2022, 08:13:33 pm »
He’ll probably be rested against Southampton (rightly so) but I bet he’d have bit between his teeth after that miss against them.

He was great today.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12856 on: May 14, 2022, 08:26:11 pm »
Beast again, although Diaz outbeasted him this game. Not bad to have warriors like this in our team, is it?

Didn't think he'd be given any of the first 5 penalties against his international keeper, they know each other too well. But hey-ho, who cares.

Yea and he was due a miss too. Scored a few big ones lately

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #12857 on: May 14, 2022, 08:28:55 pm »

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #12858 on: May 14, 2022, 08:31:32 pm »
Salah must have been thinking: Oh great, Mane, he always wins the Pens, so glad he's on my side this time.
Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Luckily, the Greek God of Pens, Parties and Sleep saved the day!
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12859 on: May 14, 2022, 10:33:42 pm »
Klopp is at fault ;)

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/status/1525570764870758402

Klopp says he advised Mane to go the different way with Mendy.

"First time in my life I realise to shut up."

Online Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #12860 on: May 14, 2022, 10:38:40 pm »
Fucking beast performance today! Well Sadio lad!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #12861 on: May 14, 2022, 10:44:50 pm »
Fucking brilliant player. Those 2 moments where he  was fighting aboot 4 or 5 players going back n forth an on his arse were outstanding. Wanted it today and was made up for him his miss didnt cost us. love him

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12862 on: May 14, 2022, 10:57:25 pm »
Fucking brilliant player. Those 2 moments where he  was fighting aboot 4 or 5 players going back n forth an on his arse were outstanding. Wanted it today and was made up for him his miss didnt cost us. love him

He got us to the final, gutted for him when he missed but that Gorgeous Brazilian and the Mad Greek Bastard stepped up for him ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #12863 on: May 14, 2022, 11:12:45 pm »
He got us to the final, gutted for him when he missed but that Gorgeous Brazilian and the Mad Greek Bastard stepped up for him ;D
Haha yup....What a team eh mate. Fucking hell man. Think youve seen it all with this club and they come up with a new way to surprise ye.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12864 on: May 14, 2022, 11:20:23 pm »
Haha yup....What a team eh mate. Fucking hell man. Think youve seen it all with this club and they come up with a new way to surprise ye.

Got to make it interesting for the young pups who haven't seen what we have seen ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #12865 on: May 14, 2022, 11:22:10 pm »
Got to make it interesting for the young pups who haven't seen what we have seen ;D
HAHA whinging fuckers deserve nothing ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12866 on: May 14, 2022, 11:22:33 pm »
HAHA whinging fuckers deserve nothing ;D

:lmao

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #12867 on: May 15, 2022, 12:02:54 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JR8iJb8N6Kg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JR8iJb8N6Kg</a>
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12868 on: May 15, 2022, 12:45:20 am »
Be honest.

Out of all (except Milner, guy has ice in his veins) I was so confident in Mane to slot his. I have so much confidence in him to perform on the biggest stages. So when he missed...it shook me! But pens are pens, and we got over the line. I wouldn't leave him out of any team-sheet in any big game.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #12869 on: May 15, 2022, 01:55:31 am »
Shit Pen! Mane out!

#worryingtimes 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #12870 on: May 15, 2022, 03:55:37 am »
Shit Pen! Mane out!

#worryingtimes 

Missed the penno because Mo did not pass to him...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12871 on: May 15, 2022, 04:04:42 am »
Be honest.

Out of all (except Milner, guy has ice in his veins) I was so confident in Mane to slot his. I have so much confidence in him to perform on the biggest stages. So when he missed...it shook me! But pens are pens, and we got over the line. I wouldn't leave him out of any team-sheet in any big game.

To be honest, I was worried before because Mendy would know a little bit about him having played for Senegal and them having had plenty of penalties this year, I'm sure they would have faced off a few times in training at least.

Wrap him up in cotton wool now. He's been such a strong performer for us and crucial to our play. There'll be an element of revenge for him too, as I recall he played well in that final against RM and during that campaign.

Offline Red Cactii

• Legacy Fan
  • An absolute p***k
« Reply #12872 on: May 15, 2022, 07:12:09 am »

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
« Reply #12873 on: May 15, 2022, 07:15:50 am »
F’ing legend 🎈 🚪
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #12874 on: May 15, 2022, 07:20:26 am »
God you know we love you, but that was a shite pen Sadio lad.

He's still on track to win every trophy possible in 2022.  :champ :champ :champ
I don't fancy his chances of winning the world cup.  Wouldnt bet against it though.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12875 on: May 15, 2022, 08:00:09 am »
Klopp is at fault ;)

Reported elsewhere, he said 'Not the first time in my life...'  Seems more Kloppish :wave

« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 08:01:42 am by No666 »

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12876 on: May 15, 2022, 08:03:02 am »
Fucking dickhead nearly caused me an anxiety attack! All will be forgiven Sadio once you score in the CL final ;D
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline smurfinaus

• Legacy Fan
  • Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to <insert location> we go :P
« Reply #12877 on: May 15, 2022, 09:45:54 am »
Klopp is at fault ;)

Stated the bloomin obvious :P :P... not best penalty in the world but it worked out for us in the end. One of our best players!!!

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12878 on: May 15, 2022, 09:49:25 am »
Don't think I've seen him this happy in a long time. :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #12879 on: May 15, 2022, 09:52:18 am »
Some of his link up play, particularly to Diaz was outstanding yesterday