Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2607083 times)

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs: fucking useless, managed by a snide little Playmobil haired gimp
« Reply #28240 on: November 6, 2022, 10:41:07 pm »
Why Cunte always want to start a fight with someone?
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #28241 on: November 6, 2022, 10:41:15 pm »
They’re going on about the Trent push saying that was a clear pen when they forgot the Emerson one on jota last season which was as obvious as you could get

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #28242 on: November 6, 2022, 10:45:25 pm »
That Kula Shaker geezer is their one decent player apart from Kane and Son. Glad he didnt get anything from the tat VAR  ;)

I was afraid he'd run rings round us after he came on and made their goal. But they failed to use him well after that.

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #28243 on: November 6, 2022, 11:20:16 pm »
That Kula Shaker geezer is their one decent player apart from Kane and Son. Glad he didnt get anything from the tat VAR  ;)

I was afraid he'd run rings round us after he came on and made their goal. But they failed to use him well after that.

He’s decent but I don’t think he’ll have to leave Spurs if he wants to govinda big trophies.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28244 on: November 6, 2022, 11:28:50 pm »
Jesus, Tim Sherwood ripped Conte in the post match analysis. He reckons he's simply papering over the cracks as a manager. Doesn't develop young players, relies on being backed by owners who can buy talent and sets his team up to be behind the ball and play on the counter. Fans will tolerate that if you're bringing home silverware. Even Michael Owen said his daughter can coach that style of football and that as a player you don't enjoy having to defend all the time rather than play football against your opponent.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28245 on: November 7, 2022, 01:01:49 am »
Wasn't it a fairly new ref. He won't last long if he isn't giving Kane everything.

No idea who the ref was but it was as good a performance as I’ve seen all season, not one booking too. Surprised to be fair, so close to the World Cup and not even a pen for Harry. Unpatriotic ref. Should be demoted.

Anyway, 8 points ahead of missed a trick Conte and his band of hoofers, and with a game in hand.
« Last Edit: November 7, 2022, 02:24:04 am by The North Bank »

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28246 on: November 7, 2022, 07:07:23 am »
Jesus, Tim Sherwood ripped Conte in the post match analysis. He reckons he's simply papering over the cracks as a manager. Doesn't develop young players, relies on being backed by owners who can buy talent and sets his team up to be behind the ball and play on the counter. Fans will tolerate that if you're bringing home silverware. Even Michael Owen said his daughter can coach that style of football and that as a player you don't enjoy having to defend all the time rather than play football against your opponent.

I think with Spurs they are so reliant on that front 3 of Kane/Son/Kulaszewski. When all 3 are on the pitch they are a real threat, and teams spend so much time and player positioning to stop them all that the Spurs defence doesnt get worked anywhere near as much. As soon as one or two of them are out then they arent as much of a threat, and as soon as teams attack them, they crumble.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28247 on: November 7, 2022, 07:23:25 am »

Almost like he's announcing he's ready for the job himself again.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28248 on: November 7, 2022, 07:37:50 am »

Spurs couldn't even Spurs that.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28249 on: November 8, 2022, 03:04:38 pm »

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #28250 on: November 8, 2022, 03:10:50 pm »
Loved Trophyless Ser Harry of Kane saying “we showed we’re the better team in the second half”. He’ll go down as the Jimmy Greaves of his generation for sure, but with an added reputation for diving & being snide.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #28251 on: November 8, 2022, 03:12:15 pm »
Wasn't it a fairly new ref. He won't last long if he isn't giving Kane everything.

Bobby Madeley’s brother Andy, who seems to have been swiftly promoted.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28252 on: November 8, 2022, 06:07:32 pm »
Conte is a shithouse, he's well at home with that shower of shit.

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28253 on: November 8, 2022, 06:14:27 pm »
Loved Trophyless Ser Harry of Kane saying “we showed we’re the better team in the second half”. He’ll go down as the Jimmy Greaves of his generation for sure, but with an added reputation for diving & being snide.

With City having bought Haaland he can't go there for trophies every year. Hard to see where he would go in the Premier League where he could win stuff. If he goes to Chelsea he will burn his legacy with Spurs, Man Utd I doubt will win much in the coming 4-5 years. If he goes abroad he will most likely give up his chance of catching Shearer's goal scoring record.

Tough dilemma for Harry. He's a great player, but man there's something that annoys me with him so I'll be happy to see him going his entire career trophyless.
« Last Edit: November 8, 2022, 06:21:23 pm by Garlicbread »

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #28254 on: November 8, 2022, 09:43:51 pm »
With City having bought Haaland he can't go there for trophies every year. Hard to see where he would go in the Premier League where he could win stuff. If he goes to Chelsea he will burn his legacy with Spurs, Man Utd I doubt will win much in the coming 4-5 years. If he goes abroad he will most likely give up his chance of catching Shearer's goal scoring record.

Tough dilemma for Harry. He's a great player, but man there's something that annoys me with him so I'll be happy to see him going his entire career trophyless.
I reckon he's nailed on for Bayern.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28256 on: November 9, 2022, 10:35:09 pm »
They're shite, and running Harry Kane into the ground. Great stuff.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28257 on: November 9, 2022, 10:45:11 pm »
Harold Kane will finish his career with 0 trophies.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #28258 on: November 9, 2022, 11:12:39 pm »
Harold Kane will finish his career with 0 trophies.
I'm sure he can claim one on his daughter's life.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28259 on: November 9, 2022, 11:24:55 pm »

He has Man Utd written all over him. He will go there in the summer ...

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28260 on: November 9, 2022, 11:28:56 pm »
He has Man Utd written all over him. He will go there in the summer ...
I hope not.  It's one of those transfers that will benefit both as Man U seem to have endless money to waste and Spurs are likely to invest it well (although they did squander the Bale windfall so you never know).

The gormless wonder playing for Man U would take my dislike for him to a whole new level.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28261 on: November 9, 2022, 11:37:26 pm »
I hope not.  It's one of those transfers that will benefit both as Man U seem to have endless money to waste and Spurs are likely to invest it well (although they did squander the Bale windfall so you never know).

The gormless wonder playing for Man U would take my dislike for him to a whole new level.

In the summer he will only have 12 months left on his contract, so they will be able to get him for a reasonable price. Tottenham will probably invest all the money into a new striker. I can't see that move influencing us much ...

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28262 on: November 10, 2022, 12:05:36 am »
I think Kane will consider trophies with Spurs both more likely and more valuable to him than with united, it's not like the latter have been tearing it up lately. Only way he leaves before his contract is up is if either he gets an offer from overseas that's a solid guarantee of trophies, or he decides he wants a last payday. I don't see him going for the payday as he seems the type to think he can play at a high level for another 6+ years (and to be fair he might just be able to).

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #28263 on: November 10, 2022, 09:14:42 am »

No chance in hell of that happening, Their manager won't go anywhere near him.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #28264 on: November 10, 2022, 12:58:18 pm »
I don't think United will be a good move for him. They're still years off it. If they had ten great players and needed a striker to take them to the next level then maybe, but they have a really poor XI & squad.

Interesting to see how much Spurs could get for him at 30 years old. I think as long as he plays he'll always score goals but can't see him playing 50 games a season at the age of 34/35 etc.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #28265 on: November 10, 2022, 12:58:43 pm »

"Captain Bellend, reporting for duty"
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #28266 on: November 10, 2022, 02:55:42 pm »
Kane is going to Bayern next year.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28267 on: November 10, 2022, 03:21:10 pm »

Don't know why, but the idea of him attempting to speak German in a post-match interview really makes me laugh.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #28268 on: November 10, 2022, 03:24:39 pm »
Ich schwöre auf das Leben meiner Tochter
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #28269 on: November 10, 2022, 03:25:09 pm »
Don't know why, but the idea of him attempting to speak German in a post-match interview really makes me laugh.

The thought of him saying 'I'm just having some frankfurters, bratwurst and sauerkraut at Oktoberfest wearing some lederhosen' is the stuff of nightmares. You'd be fucking drenched.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28270 on: November 10, 2022, 04:00:21 pm »
What's obviously in German?

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28271 on: November 10, 2022, 04:01:56 pm »
What's obviously in German?
"offensichtlich" according to google translate

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #28272 on: November 10, 2022, 04:29:36 pm »
Reporter: "So Harry, we saw Julian Nagelsmann speaking to you after you dived for that penalty shout. Can you tell us what he said to you?"

Kane "He said he didn't like it, but he had to go along with it."
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #28273 on: November 10, 2022, 04:37:24 pm »
Reporter: "So Harry, we saw Julian Nagelsmann speaking to you after you dived for that penalty shout. Can you tell us what he said to you?"

"In GERMAN"
Believer

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28274 on: November 10, 2022, 04:44:41 pm »
Ich schwöre auf das Leben meiner Tochter

;D I can see it now

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28275 on: November 10, 2022, 04:54:46 pm »

Du musst die Pisse nehmen, du Taucharschloch? According to google
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28276 on: November 10, 2022, 04:54:55 pm »

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #28277 on: November 10, 2022, 05:02:13 pm »
Conte is great when you give him one game a week schedule (I.e. first Juve title, Chelsea title, Spurs last season). He can't deal with a packed schedule. Going out the cup a help in that respect.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28278 on: November 10, 2022, 06:31:20 pm »
He’s decent but I don’t think he’ll have to leave Spurs if he wants to govinda big trophies.

Hey Dude, that was good.
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #28279 on: November 10, 2022, 06:41:55 pm »
No chance. Wants Shearer’s record like a man possessed. And he will get it if he stays at Spurs.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"