Author Topic: Relationship troubles  (Read 157235 times)

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
Re: Relationship troubles
« Reply #360 on: August 17, 2011, 10:58:23 pm »
Dont even know where to fucking start. Mothers sofa again for me for a week. Fucking hate this bitch sometimes. An absolute fucking twatface c*nt she is. For no logical reason at all. 8 years and a 5 year old kid together and she tells me by text, by fucking text, that she doesnt want it anymore. Fucking c*nt
Wow, sorry mate. How has the relationship been ? Was this on the cards or out of the blue? I  know it will be hard but start a diary of every event and conversation and make sure you log everything so if things get messy you will have a record of things said and done.
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: August 17, 2011, 11:40:39 pm »
Wow, sorry mate. How has the relationship been ? Was this on the cards or out of the blue? I  know it will be hard but start a diary of every event and conversation and make sure you log everything so if things get messy you will have a record of things said and done.

Were ok for a while there mate but she's been a fucking twat since last Tuesday. Went to a lunch do in Belfast that Kenny Dalglish was making an appearance at. Fine. She asked me to be back for 6.30 as she had an appointment to get her nails done at 7 (She was going to Liverpool for a couple of days for her mates birthday). Fine. I asked my mum if she would look after the kid if I wanted to stay out an extra couple of hours. No problem. At this stage it was 2pm and I didnt know the kid was already in my mums. (she had an appointment at 3.30). So I told her if i'm not back to go ahead as my mum will mind him until I get back. OHHHHHH Fuuuuuckkkkkk nooo. Big fucking argument starts. So 4.30 pm I say look, me staying out and my mum minding him has no bearing on her getting her nails done. She then says to forget it, its ok. 6.30 comes. Where the fuck are you she says. Anyway, I was back at my mums for 9. Fucked around for an hour then went home just after 10. She's still sitting there with her mate and her sister. And since then Ive been the worst c*nt on earth. She came back on friday at 8.30pm and went straight to bed. I went to work on Saturday morning then went to watch the match. Text her and said my mate's brother will be leaving us home at 7. To which she goes off on yet another big tantrum about me going out all the time and not giving a fuck about anyone but myself and all sorts of shit. So I get home for half 7 and since then I dont think we've actually spoke more than 5 sentences. Its all just been abusive texts. Im a c*nt, my mum is a c*nt, my mates are c*nts. Ive honestly reached a point where I just want to smash my head against a fucking wall

Oh and before this, she went out last Saturday. Fell in the door at 4.30 am. We both went to a mates for dinner on the Sunday and I left around 10 to pick up the kid from my mums. She came home at 1. And monday night there, she went out to another mates and came home at 3.

Yet the problem still is that I didnt come home at 6.30 last tuesday
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:45:34 pm by Barneylfc »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: August 17, 2011, 11:51:58 pm »
Were ok for a while there mate but she's been a fucking twat since last Tuesday. Went to a lunch do in Belfast that Kenny Dalglish was making an appearance at. Fine. She asked me to be back for 6.30 as she had an appointment to get her nails done at 7 (She was going to Liverpool for a couple of days for her mates birthday). Fine. I asked my mum if she would look after the kid if I wanted to stay out an extra couple of hours. No problem. At this stage it was 2pm and I didnt know the kid was already in my mums. (she had an appointment at 3.30). So I told her if i'm not back to go ahead as my mum will mind him until I get back. OHHHHHH Fuuuuuckkkkkk nooo. Big fucking argument starts. So 4.30 pm I say look, me staying out and my mum minding him has no bearing on her getting her nails done. She then says to forget it, its ok. 6.30 comes. Where the fuck are you she says. Anyway, I was back at my mums for 9. Fucked around for an hour then went home just after 10. She's still sitting there with her mate and her sister. And since then Ive been the worst c*nt on earth. She came back on friday at 8.30pm and went straight to bed. I went to work on Saturday morning then went to watch the match. Text her and said my mate's brother will be leaving us home at 7. To which she goes off on yet another big tantrum about me going out all the time and not giving a fuck about anyone but myself and all sorts of shit. So I get home for half 7 and since then I dont think we've actually spoke more than 5 sentences. Its all just been abusive texts. Im a c*nt, my mum is a c*nt, my mates are c*nts. Ive honestly reached a point where I just want to smash my head against a fucking wall

Oh and before this, she went out last Saturday. Fell in the door at 4.30 am. We both went to a mates for dinner on the Sunday and I left around 10 to pick up the kid from my mums. She came home at 1. And monday night there, she went out to another mates and came home at 3.

Yet the problem still is that I didnt come home at 6.30 last tuesday
You both need a fucking slap. ;D

You both need to calm down and have a clear the air talk. You will get nothing sorted while you are both this angry. You have to work on your relationship every day and both of you have to comprise. Is she worth fighting for? If you love her and you want to be with her you have to find a way to resolve your differences. Don't leave it fester or you will never get it back. You might have to be the bigger man and apologise....
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2011, 12:01:41 am »
Ive tried that already mate. I already said I was at fault for saying I would be home and wasnt, (even though its bollocks), but that doesnt matter to her. I told her earlier I want to talk about it but she said she's busy. I'm actually at home now and she's up in bed. Dont know if she's worth it or not to be honest. She's fit as fuck, but an absolute bell end.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2011, 12:08:14 am »
Ive tried that already mate. I already said I was at fault for saying I would be home and wasnt, (even though its bollocks), but that doesnt matter to her. I told her earlier I want to talk about it but she said she's busy. I'm actually at home now and she's up in bed. Dont know if she's worth it or not to be honest. She's fit as fuck, but an absolute bell end.
Only you can know if you want to be with her for the rest of your life. I have been with Deb for almost 23 years now and we are still best friends. We have had our ups and downs but we also work bloody hard and compromise with each other to ensure we keep the relationship working.
Book a table in a nice restaurant and get your mother to look after the little 'un. Take her out for a meal and have a real heart to heart about where the relationship is going. If you don't fight to keep her you will end up losing her and if you split up you will enter the horrible world of becoming a part time dad. Speak to Paul (And Could He Play). He is having murders with his ex about seeing his little girl.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2011, 12:43:04 am »
I'm pretty much in the same boat as the OP,only difference being I'm not 18 but 29 in September and she's 25 and we're from different towns.

she wants to break up,says she's not happy anymore,that I don't understand her, that we don't have anything in common etc...

we've been together for almost 4 years now and she's actually the definition of loyalty and care. There just aren't women like that around as far as I can see.

Don't know what to do really.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2011, 12:56:44 am »

sounds like the irish version of my ex.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2011, 05:56:50 am »
Really? I have to say i always found Irish chicks waaaay more unreasonable than that :)
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
  • Always look on the bright side of life
« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2011, 08:02:45 am »
Really? I have to say i always found Irish chicks waaaay more unreasonable than that :)

anger runs throughout all irish people :D its part of our genes.
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2011, 10:59:00 am »
On facebook last night

Girl who you've fancied for ages is in a relationship with someone who isn't you.

Gutted

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: August 18, 2011, 12:11:56 pm »

Sounds like a right head fuck mate, at the end of the day only you will know if shes worth the effort. If she is you just gorra keep on banging against that door and hoping she'll calm down enough to talk it through.

Best of luck fella.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Hannibal

• Kopite
« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2011, 12:16:22 am »
On facebook last night

Girl who you've fancied for ages is in a relationship with someone who isn't you.

Gutted

We've all been there.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:53:35 am by Hannibal »

Offline Scaryscouse

• Purveyor of shite english lager
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you got here
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2011, 12:22:26 am »
anger runs throughout all irish people :D its part of our genes.

Don't I know it. Ther's several attempts at DIY at home and here in OZ with what has been refered to as my " Manufacturers Stamp" by my family. When I got frustrated and wellied whatever It was I was attempting to build/ assemble with a hammer.

And Irish yes Irish chicks are crazy, I love them but they're crazy.
I remember years ago doing the fart with your fingers pointed like a gun.

I did it to my brother, I had a dressing gown on.

Instead of farting I shat on the floor - my brother thought I was demented.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2011, 01:32:36 am »
Broke up with my girlfriend 4 months ago, she was my best friend and pretty much the only person I've actually cared about (besides family). We ended as she was basically looking to not settle down as such, always wanted to go out and as she said to her mate "get on some blokes".

4 months after and I've just ended it with another bird. I'd say that I did like her at first, but we got together and she turned into a fucking c*nt. Arguing over the littlest of things - petty, stupid arguments and it was all my fault. Huge hassle, I've been there before and I don't want to go down that road again.

Sort of told my ex that I still loved her and missed her, and at first she told me she missed me too and we met and nothing really happened then after a while if I even mention anything about us or our past relationship she'll be like "oh cool".

Girls are a fucking head fuck. It's hard to get a decent bird and I still on some level think she's it, but nothing will ever happen between us again according to her so I'm getting over it. 3 billion women in the world, there has to be one who's not a c*nt!

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2011, 08:58:32 am »
Broke up with my girlfriend 4 months ago, she was my best friend and pretty much the only person I've actually cared about (besides family). We ended as she was basically looking to not settle down as such, always wanted to go out and as she said to her mate "get on some blokes".

4 months after and I've just ended it with another bird. I'd say that I did like her at first, but we got together and she turned into a fucking c*nt. Arguing over the littlest of things - petty, stupid arguments and it was all my fault. Huge hassle, I've been there before and I don't want to go down that road again.

Sort of told my ex that I still loved her and missed her, and at first she told me she missed me too and we met and nothing really happened then after a while if I even mention anything about us or our past relationship she'll be like "oh cool".

Girls are a fucking head fuck. It's hard to get a decent bird and I still on some level think she's it, but nothing will ever happen between us again according to her so I'm getting over it. 3 billion women in the world, there has to be one who's not a c*nt!

Men go on about women being c*nts so much I wonder if it's actually true...and if it is true whether I must be one by association.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2011, 09:07:38 am »
3 billion women in the world, there has to be one who's not a c*nt!
Nope.
Nah.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2011, 09:16:07 am »
Men go on about women being c*nts so much I wonder if it's actually true...and if it is true whether I must be one by association.

You are a c*nt. Thats easy.

Not all women are c*nts but you fucking bastards dont make it easy for us. Ive just been dumped for no good reason. And it is no good reason as i not been given one. SHe just dont think it will work? Well why you dopey fucker, dont just fucking say that and fuck off you useless thick bag of shit. If we dont know we cant do fuck all about it you silly c*nt.

Actually, all women are c*nts, Enemy is one as well. All of you are c*nts.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2011, 09:27:12 am »

Not all women are c*nts but you fucking bastards dont make it easy for us. Ive just been dumped for no good reason. And it is no good reason as i not been given one. SHe just dont think it will work? Well why you dopey fucker, dont just fucking say that and fuck off you useless thick bag of shit. If we dont know we cant do fuck all about it you silly c*nt.

It's a shame men are bastards too. Me and my fella were chatting last night and he said I'd been being a bitch to him recently. To which I pointed out that before I'd started being a bitch he'd been a complete nasty asshole. Cause and effect my dear, cause and effect. Dogs with a bone are only like that cos you give them a bone in the first fuckin place.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: August 19, 2011, 09:29:45 am »
Ahhh tit for tat horseshit. You started it so ill be a c*nt too. How about, " you are being an arsehole because you are doing such and such ". You know, try talking. Its a surprise that so many women dont know how to talk but the gobby c*nts never shut the fuck up.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: August 19, 2011, 09:33:52 am »
Ahhh tit for tat horseshit. You started it so ill be a c*nt too. How about, " you are being an arsehole because you are doing such and such ". You know, try talking. Its a surprise that so many women dont know how to talk but the gobby c*nts never shut the fuck up.

:lmao

My fella refuses to talk about anything. If there's one thing women are good at it's fucking talkin and you know it.

Listening on the other hand...

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2011, 09:58:25 am »

I've been having this problem for 4 days now. Refusing to say why she doesn't want to talk about it or try to sort it out. c*nt

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2011, 10:02:25 am »
I've been having this problem for 4 days now. Refusing to say why she doesn't want to talk about it or try to sort it out. c*nt

To be honest the only nice thing you've said about her is 'she's pretty fit' so if that's all you gotta say about the lass after 8 years and a kid together, is it really that good and loving a relationship?

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #382 on: August 19, 2011, 10:36:50 am »
To be honest the only nice thing you've said about her is 'she's pretty fit' so if that's all you gotta say about the lass after 8 years and a kid together, is it really that good and loving a relationship?

He isnt going to open up his feelings for the girl on here is he. Within reason. And you women are absolute c*nts for all that fucking crap like " whats up hun? " her reply " nothing " when u fucking know good god damn well that there is summat up but the stupid inbred fucker wont tell you. But if you dont ask the twat how she is or how she is feeling you are a c*nt for not caring enough. You women need a kick in the clout and need to stop being such a bunch of c*nts. Im here all day for advice.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:00 am »
He isnt going to open up his feelings for the girl on here is he. Within reason. And you women are absolute c*nts for all that fucking crap like " whats up hun? " her reply " nothing " when u fucking know good god damn well that there is summat up but the stupid inbred fucker wont tell you. But if you dont ask the twat how she is or how she is feeling you are a c*nt for not caring enough. You women need a kick in the clout and need to stop being such a bunch of c*nts. Im here all day for advice.

Men are just as bad as women for bullshit.

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #384 on: August 19, 2011, 11:10:51 am »

Men are just as bad as women for bullshit.

the womanly men are, the manly men should and do tell you how it is. not beat around the bush
"When I’ve got nothing better to do, I look down the league table to see how Everton are getting along." - Bill Shankly

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: August 19, 2011, 11:17:48 am »
the womanly men are, the manly men should and do tell you how it is. not beat around the bush
Manly men don't tell you shit because they think talking is for fairies.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: August 19, 2011, 11:21:03 am »
I talk and tell everything pertinent to the situation at hand. Im far from a fairy but i also know talking helps. Any bloke who says they wont talk cos its for fairies is a twat. And his bitch is a c*nt.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: August 19, 2011, 11:23:48 am »
I love my wife and we are still blissfully happy after 23 years together ;D
This relationship lark is easy ;) ;D

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2011, 11:26:33 am »
I talk and tell everything pertinent to the situation at hand. Im far from a fairy but i also know talking helps. Any bloke who says they wont talk cos its for fairies is a twat. And his bitch is a c*nt.

What a fairy.

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2011, 11:31:41 am »
What a fairy.

You are a c*nt. You could also be the outside of my sausage roll if ya like ya feministic fucktard.

Offline doc_antonio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2011, 11:32:16 am »

agreed

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2011, 11:44:33 am »
You are a c*nt. You could also be the outside of my sausage roll if ya like ya feministic fucktard.

Tell me how you really fell.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #392 on: August 19, 2011, 11:49:40 am »
Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright: Why not?
Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: You only think you do.
Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: They do not.
Harry Burns: Do too.
Sally Albright: How do you know?
Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry Burns: I guess not.
Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Tried and failed at this many times in my life
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:51:14 am by gazzalfc »

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #393 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:41 am »
Tell me how you really fell.

Down the stairs usually.

Offline Fighting Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wouldn't ride her into battle !!!
« Reply #394 on: August 19, 2011, 12:03:44 pm »

:lmao brilliant!

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #395 on: August 19, 2011, 12:16:56 pm »

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2011, 12:56:32 pm »
this thread went to a whole new level.  ;D

At least I'm not thinking about my problem.  :P
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Online SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2011, 01:14:57 pm »
Just broke up.

She sent me a three part message about how it's my fault that everything's ruined and how it could've worked...etc. to which I replied: "whatever, now leave me alone please :)"

And as mentioned eariler in the thread, I feel much more comfortable now because of this "Breaking up with a beautiful woman is a lot like removing a plaster - pull it off quick and hurts like fuck, but for a short time. Pull it off slowly, and you feel the agony of every single hair being pulled from it's roots."

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2011, 01:25:28 pm »
Hate the question with no answer

Her - do i look fat in this?

There is no fucking answer to this. Well yes theres two, but this is what will happen.

a). No love you look fine xx
Her- Your just saying that to make me feel better

b). Yeah you look like a whale xx
Her- your fuckiing, cheeky, bastard, fuckface etc etc etc.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2011, 01:27:33 pm »
Hate the question with no answer

Her - do i look fat in this?

There is no fucking answer to this. Well yes theres two, but this is what will happen.

a). No love you look fine xx
Her- Your just saying that to make me feel better

b). Yeah you look like a whale xx
Her- your fuckiing, cheeky, bastard, fuckface etc etc etc.

Do women seriously ask this or is it a myth?