Author Topic: Relationship troubles  (Read 157294 times)

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • "If I can't dance, it's not my revolution"
Re: Relationship troubles
« Reply #2120 on: March 8, 2012, 10:21:32 pm »
pick any random comment

Oh my.

........... you're just an idiot.

Indeed.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2121 on: March 8, 2012, 10:23:23 pm »
Oh Claire how can you resist such a charmer?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2122 on: March 8, 2012, 10:29:23 pm »
I don't think I'd be his type anyway.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2123 on: March 8, 2012, 10:30:27 pm »
Didn't have you down as a butters Claire I must admit ;)

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2124 on: March 8, 2012, 10:31:24 pm »

Change the hair and i would'nt mind you
JFT96

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2125 on: March 8, 2012, 10:35:17 pm »
Do
Change the hair and i would'nt mind you
do you want her to get a flat top?
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2126 on: March 8, 2012, 10:35:32 pm »
Didn't have you down as a butters Claire I must admit ;)

Really?  You do surprise me   :)

Offline LS7Leo

• Anny Roader
  • KAWK > RAWK
« Reply #2127 on: March 8, 2012, 10:36:44 pm »
Do do you want her to get a flat top?

Yes, and a fake tan  :D
JFT96

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2128 on: March 8, 2012, 10:56:57 pm »

Since you put it that way, what was your phone number again?
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2129 on: March 8, 2012, 10:57:28 pm »
Yes, and a fake tan and a cock  :D
Very honest of you.

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2130 on: March 8, 2012, 11:08:38 pm »
Since you put it that way, what was your phone number again?

0378 6536 7588

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2131 on: March 8, 2012, 11:11:20 pm »

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2132 on: March 8, 2012, 11:14:04 pm »
You bloody liar.

I expected better. :)

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2133 on: March 8, 2012, 11:23:53 pm »
I wAs about to ring that number
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline RedJam70

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2134 on: March 8, 2012, 11:32:16 pm »
Debs and I were 17 when we started courting and 24 years later our relationship is stronger than ever..;D

There's always one isn't there!  ;D

Congrats, great isn't it, I met my OH a week after my 20th, so that will be 22 years together in a fortnight.

On a more irrelevant note, your posts make me smile sometimes, because I have a cousin called Jason in Swansea (not you I hasten to add) whose other half is called Debs too.  :o ;D

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2135 on: March 8, 2012, 11:35:06 pm »
I expected better. :)
I didnt call it :P I dont do random obscene phonecalls anymore, its much more fun if you know who you are talking to ;)

Offline ClaireW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2136 on: March 8, 2012, 11:38:46 pm »
I didnt call it :P I dont do random obscene phonecalls anymore, its much more fun if you know who you are talking to ;)

I didn't mean I thought you'd phoned it, but the number spells something and I thought you would get it. :)  Oh well.

As for Phone fun, I concur.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2137 on: March 8, 2012, 11:42:22 pm »
I didn't mean I thought you'd phoned it, but the number spells something and I thought you would get it. :)  Oh well.

As for Phone fun, I concur.
I'm not that good with numbers :P spell it out ;D

Yeah I talk dirtier than I type :D

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2138 on: March 8, 2012, 11:46:30 pm »
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #2139 on: March 9, 2012, 12:19:33 am »
There's always one isn't there!  ;D

Congrats, great isn't it, I met my OH a week after my 20th, so that will be 22 years together in a fortnight.

On a more irrelevant note, your posts make me smile sometimes, because I have a cousin called Jason in Swansea (not you I hasten to add) whose other half is called Debs too.  :o ;D
How do you know that I am not your cousin?
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline RedJam70

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2140 on: March 9, 2012, 12:56:55 am »
How do you know that I am not your cousin?

Er er er...

Nah, they have 3 young girls.  :D

Offline DJBrenton

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2141 on: March 9, 2012, 07:02:39 am »
I've had 3 young girls in Swansea, but that's a different story.
I have no children on RAWK. Anyone claiming to be my daughter is a blagger trying to bask in reflected glory.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #2142 on: March 9, 2012, 07:20:05 am »
Its Swansea, could be his sisters ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2143 on: March 9, 2012, 10:27:08 am »
I just realised why im single. This bird im trying to get with said something about scat. So me being me said ' if you like , ill cook you a meal when ive moved ' her reply was ' that would be lovely when you are settled ' my reply was ' yea ill eat it then shit on your tits '. Now im having fun but she hasnt replied the moody twat. Was just a joke.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #2144 on: March 9, 2012, 10:29:01 am »
I just realised why im single. This bird im trying to get with said something about scat. So me being me said ' if you like , ill cook you a meal when ive moved ' her reply was ' that would be lovely when you are settled ' my reply was ' yea ill eat it then shit on your tits '. Now im having fun but she hasnt replied the moody twat. Was just a joke.
Mr D'Arcy I presume?

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2145 on: March 9, 2012, 10:32:25 am »
Ahhh she replied. Just said ' sicko ' . Im in here i tell ya. And who the fuck is Mr D'Arcy, her husband or summat? Never told me she was with someone. Probably Mouth on a wind up. Ill still bang it ;)

Offline plugger

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2146 on: March 11, 2012, 09:26:17 am »
Hey everyone!
Havnt posted in here before but have been a big reader for months.. Was with my bird 2 years, first love, we moved out together but only lasted a couple of months before i moved back in home (Me being 24).

Has now been over since October (I think roughly) and am now just really getting on with it.. not replying to msgs anymore etc. To say i dont think about her would be a lie but i really do think im pretty much over it now.

The advice that is floated in this thread people has really been a great fucking help. Along with partying with the boys, drinking as much as i ever did before i was in the relationship and just anniahlating as much drugs as i could. I feel fucking awesome after just a few months already!

Cheers everyone, just though id say so as even though i never asked for advice, i still needed it and found it here.. once i get my ass over to england later this year, everyone who has posted ill shout  a pint. You guys are fucking ace!

And also to touch on a touchy subject here the last few pages.. Ill be doing Europe/England coming sep/oct.. and if any of you single english ladies are ready to be locked down. just be waiting at the airport.. the first english accent i hear of a female once i arrive will have no say in the matter but will be proposed to and by force will be accepting my marriage proposal. you will not have a choice! See yous fucking soon ladiess !!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2147 on: March 11, 2012, 12:32:13 pm »
You could just be like mad max and bang every married woman that walks too.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2148 on: March 11, 2012, 02:55:04 pm »
LS7Leo = trequartista ??

very possible.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2149 on: March 11, 2012, 06:12:46 pm »
Shout and a half that Rhi.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2150 on: March 11, 2012, 06:18:36 pm »
Haven't talked to my wife since yesterday.
We're skint this month and she overspent heavily on something stupid with a series of bullshit excuses. I'm the one losing sleep over money and I'd like for her not to sabotage my plans, but it's all too much for her to think about once out and about. Fuck that.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2151 on: March 11, 2012, 06:25:35 pm »
Out of cuiosity, what did she over spend on and what were the excuses?

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2152 on: March 11, 2012, 06:27:51 pm »
Out of cuiosity, what did she over spend on and what were the excuses?

a dildo.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2153 on: March 11, 2012, 06:32:01 pm »
A present for someone and it was 'oh my head hurted I just wanted to get out of there/didn't really see the price/there's so little choice in this town'.

Sounds stupid perhaps, but I feel like I'm left with entire burden of financial worries and she gets to 'have a headache and not really see the price'.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2154 on: March 11, 2012, 09:35:47 pm »
A present for someone and it was 'oh my head hurted I just wanted to get out of there/didn't really see the price/there's so little choice in this town'.

Sounds stupid perhaps, but I feel like I'm left with entire burden of financial worries and she gets to 'have a headache and not really see the price'.

Things like this are the reason I keep my money and she keeps hers. If we clubbed our money together I wouldn't have a penny to myself. She's shit with money. Always buying crap we don't need. Makes the house look well I'll give her that, but we can do without a £30 wicker vase on the stairs.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2155 on: March 11, 2012, 09:37:45 pm »
Things like this are the reason I keep my money and she keeps hers. If we clubbed our money together I wouldn't have a penny to myself. She's shit with money. Always buying crap we don't need. Makes the house look well I'll give her that, but we can do without a £30 wicker vase on the stairs.

im the opposite, im shit with money, waste it like fuck, shes tighter than a nuns fanny.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #2156 on: March 11, 2012, 09:40:26 pm »
Keep our money separate. Split the bills and shopping, I look after motoring side of things.

I've become a lot shrewder with finances, thankfully.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2157 on: March 11, 2012, 10:14:45 pm »
I like Sian, who said i didn't?  :o

you called her a slut. she's British. If you like them you don't necessarily call them a slut.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #2158 on: March 11, 2012, 10:15:51 pm »
you called her a slut. she's British. If you like them you don't necessarily call them a slut.
Dont worry he was a wum, pretty sure he got banned.

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2159 on: March 11, 2012, 10:16:19 pm »
Dont worry he was a wum, pretty sure he got banned.

For shame.