539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1447493 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Brexit thread - Rocky Horror Brexit Shitshow Hallowe'en Special!
« Reply #22160 on: April 30, 2019, 04:58:11 pm »
Rawk is confused about Labour being a Brexit party. Or something. (It's confirmed by Peston, citing "a Labour source".)
:lmao I wonder which source that is......somehow I doubt it's Alan_X ;) :wave

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22161 on: April 30, 2019, 05:08:07 pm »
Glad the NEC has made the right call and confirmed that a public vote will be in our manifesto for the European elections. We’re a Party for remain and it’s right that everyone - leavers and remainers - should be given the #finalsay on our Brexit future.

https://twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/1123253807507496960

Where's your fucking dignity?

Corbyn could burn the EU flag live on TV and you'd still have spineless tossers like Streeting making Twitter calls to arms for Remainers to back Labour.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #22162 on: April 30, 2019, 05:10:29 pm »
I guess he wasn't happy he didn't have anything to leak before the NEC meeting.

Time he was sacked.
You are clearly a performance artist. I look forward to the day you unmask, shouting "Fooled you all!"
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Devon Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22163 on: April 30, 2019, 05:14:19 pm »
That's it then. Remainers should, in fact must, vote for one of CHUK, Lib Dem or Green. Labour is a Brexit Party, this was their last chance and they fucked it.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22164 on: April 30, 2019, 05:14:46 pm »
Andrew Adonis looks like an even bigger knob today.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #22165 on: April 30, 2019, 05:16:15 pm »
A party spokesperson said:

Labour’s European elections manifesto was agreed at the NEC today and it will be published soon.

Labour is the only party which represents both people who supported leave and remain.

Translation: Labour represents nobody and is so scared of alienating one side of the divide it will risk alienating both at the same time.

Utter shitshow. The rot is probably terminal now. How a Tory brexit has managed to destroy Labour as well I'll never know.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #22166 on: April 30, 2019, 05:22:23 pm »
There goes any chance of Labour getting my vote.

I'll see which of Greens/Lib Dem/Change is polling best in my area and vote for them. None of them will get elected here though so it's yet another election where my vote is wasted.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #22167 on: April 30, 2019, 05:23:08 pm »
That's it then. Remainers should, in fact must, vote for one of CHUK, Lib Dem or Green. Labour is a Brexit Party, this was their last chance and they fucked it.

Agreed

Andrew Adonis looks like an even bigger knob today.

Also agreed

Online filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #22168 on: April 30, 2019, 05:23:57 pm »
There goes any chance of Labour getting my vote.

I'll see which of Greens/Lib Dem/Change is polling best in my area and vote for them. None of them will get elected here though so it's yet another election where my vote is wasted.

Looks like Change are running in 3rd in London so my vote will go there if things don't move around too much.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22169 on: April 30, 2019, 05:25:49 pm »
So is jezza more the new Blair or the new clegg when it comes to screwing over his voters?

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #22170 on: April 30, 2019, 05:26:33 pm »
https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1123256106032226305

Ian Dunt
‏Verified account @IanDunt
22m22 minutes ago

There are some brilliant people running to be Labour MEPs, but no Remainer should vote for them.
39 replies 265 retweets 628 likes

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22171 on: April 30, 2019, 05:27:14 pm »
A party spokesperson said:

Translation: Labour represents nobody and is so scared of alienating one side of the divide it will risk alienating both at the same time.

Utter shitshow. The rot is probably terminal now. How a Tory brexit has managed to destroy Labour as well I'll never know.

Labour Remainers have had many chances over the past 3-4 years to change things, and have thrown it away every time. Whether it was pro-EU MPs like Lammy nominating a Eurosceptic like Corbyn for the leadership prior to the referendum; not seeing the bigger picture and electing Owen Smith as leader because he wasn't a fantasy candidate; not forcing another leadership challenge since then; supporting a pro-Brexit Labour manifesto in the GE; a significant number of pro-EU Labour MPs not having the balls to quit and the pro-referendum unions sitting on their hands for most of the period.

They're like battered wives who think their husband will change because they love him. Nauseating to see people like Streeting and Ben Bradshaw try to put a positive spin on this. Everyone's favourite wet lettuce Starmer won't be far behind. I'm counting down the seconds to his latest piece of stuttered spin on Radio 4.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22172 on: April 30, 2019, 05:33:22 pm »
https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1123256106032226305

I have no sympathy for them if they don't get elected/re-elected. Nothing is stopping them from defecting to a party with a genuinely pro-EU policy. I don't give a fuck if their family has voted Labour going back to great-gran, or whatever usual sob story you hear from people who refuse to leave Labour, I'm not backing a pro-Brexit party.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #22173 on: April 30, 2019, 05:34:53 pm »
Ben Bradshaw:

"1. The Government won’t agree to an “alternative Brexit” & Labour MPs won’t vote for one that isn’t conditional on a #FinalSay public vote, so it won’t happen 2. There won’t be an election cos Tory MPs won’t vote for one. 3. #peoplesvote only thing left. Bingo!"

https://twitter.com/BenPBradshaw/status/1123256528138592256

"Rather than quibbling, pro-European Labour MPs who support a second referendum have welcomed the party’s decision today."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/apr/30/brexit-latest-news-labour-nec-tory-mps-wont-accept-cross-party-compromise-involving-customs-union-says-hunt-live-news?page=with:block-5cc875db8f08c89bd906b5c1#block-5cc875db8f08c89bd906b5c1

It's amazing how removed from reality RAWK really is.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22174 on: April 30, 2019, 05:36:21 pm »
Ben Bradshaw:

"1. The Government won’t agree to an “alternative Brexit” & Labour MPs won’t vote for one that isn’t conditional on a #FinalSay public vote, so it won’t happen 2. There won’t be an election cos Tory MPs won’t vote for one. 3. #peoplesvote only thing left. Bingo!"

"Rather than quibbling, pro-European Labour MPs who support a second referendum have welcomed the party’s decision today."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/apr/30/brexit-latest-news-labour-nec-tory-mps-wont-accept-cross-party-compromise-involving-customs-union-says-hunt-live-news?page=with:block-5cc875db8f08c89bd906b5c1#block-5cc875db8f08c89bd906b5c1

Just like the Labour MPs supposedly outraged by anti-Semitism who type stern Tweets before campaigning at weekends to put Corbyn into No 10.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22175 on: April 30, 2019, 05:40:16 pm »
Ben Bradshaw:

"Labour MP encourages people to vote Labour" shocker

Just because many on here disagree with Ben, and yours continuous attempts to polish Labour's turd of a Brexit policy does not mean we are "removed from reality"

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #22176 on: April 30, 2019, 05:40:53 pm »
Ben Bradshaw:

Why are the leadership still pretending than an alternative Brexit is possible then? Corbyn's words and actions to date suggest that a referendum will happen over his dead body. It feels like there's an almighty stitch up coming.

Verified account @GloriaDePiero

Labour's manifesto for the European Parliament will not contain a pledge to hold a second Brexit referendum.
The party's ruling national executive committee agreed that another nationwide poll should only be "an option" if it cannot force a general election.

https://twitter.com/GloriaDePiero/status/1123259166028718080

Which is it? Someone is telling porkies.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 05:42:27 pm by TheShanklyGates »
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #22177 on: April 30, 2019, 05:52:47 pm »
Policy is a referendum if Labour don't have the power to put it through parliament but Brexit if they're in government or can agree a compromise with the Tories on it. That has been the policy ever since leadership decided to creatively interpret conference. There's not an alternative reading to this.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #22178 on: April 30, 2019, 05:59:20 pm »
So, almost zero chance of a second referendum.  Essentially we just want to win the next election and then we will still do brexit anyway.

Again, a vote for labour is a vote for brexit.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #22179 on: April 30, 2019, 06:03:55 pm »
Another open goal missed by Corbyn, he seems intent to lead the party down the Tory road to electoral oblivion. If he really did want to be PM, backing Remain would effectively guarantee he'd win the next election. This wishy washy half and half trying to please everyone will end up pissing off everyone.

Change UK here I come
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #22180 on: April 30, 2019, 06:07:58 pm »
Another open goal missed by Corbyn, he seems intent to lead the party down the Tory road to electoral oblivion. If he really did want to be PM, backing Remain would effectively guarantee he'd win the next election. This wishy washy half and half trying to please everyone will end up pissing off everyone.

He's not trying to please everyone. He's trying to achieve one of his (and Milne's) longest standing political aims - to get out of the EU.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #22181 on: April 30, 2019, 06:26:07 pm »

Change UK here I come

Will that really help? Quoting Dunt again:

But even these monstrous imbeciles [Frottage's Brexit Party] are doing better than the Remain parties, who have somehow managed to take a moment of surging momentum and turn it into a internecine bloodsport. The Greens, Liberal Democrats and Change UK are currently in a battle to take votes off each other, in a process which could well see all of them deprived of a seat.

The Greens and Lib Dems are as much to blame as anyone. The Lib Dems picked candidates early, making any cooperation harder to achieve. The Greens seem completely oblivious to the damage they're doing. They act like it is business as normal, when in fact we are in a national emergency and their response to it demonstrates they are not substantial or farsighted enough to meet its challenges.

The failings of Change UK are more significant. They promised three things: to do politics in a new way, to be competent about how they conducted it, and to stop Brexit. So far, they are doing politics the old way, badly, in a manner which makes Brexit more likely.

They can't even settle on a name, so now they add new names every day: Change UK, The Independent Group, the Tiggers, the Remain Alliance. Their logo reads 'Change UK The Independent Group', all in the same font, colour and size, so it looks like a Shift-F7 version of a political party.

Worst of all, their language is so safe and turgid and managerial. They learned nothing from the referendum. They have developed precisely no new techniques, no sense of immediacy, no moral imperative - none of the firm, fixed communication deployed so effectively by Leave in 2016. It's really unforgivable to see so few lessons comprehended in all this time. What on earth have they been doing?

From high to low, Brexit to Remain, Labour to Tory, it is a masterclass in inadequacy and irresponsibility. Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed the break.

https://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2019/04/26/week-in-review-an-equal-opportunities-disaster-zone

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22182 on: April 30, 2019, 06:28:52 pm »
He's not trying to please everyone. He's trying to achieve one of his (and Milne's) longest standing political aims - to get out of the EU.
and do it in a way they think will get the tories blamed

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22183 on: April 30, 2019, 06:38:32 pm »
Will that really help? Quoting Dunt again:

https://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2019/04/26/week-in-review-an-equal-opportunities-disaster-zone
because voting for the labour gaslighters is a good idea?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22184 on: April 30, 2019, 06:42:50 pm »
So, almost zero chance of a second referendum.  Essentially we just want to win the next election and then we will still do brexit anyway.

I'm convinced that Jezza thinks that he has the same power within Labour that Jinping has in The People's Congress.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #22185 on: April 30, 2019, 06:46:19 pm »
"Labour MP encourages people to vote Labour" shocker

Just because many on here disagree with Ben, and yours continuous attempts to polish Labour's turd of a Brexit policy does not mean we are "removed from reality"

The reality being that absolutely nothing has changed today. They've just restated party policy. They're no more pro-Brexit or anti-Brexit than they were yesterday.

There was outrage on here a few days ago because someone claimed there'd be no mention of a second referendum in the manifesto. Now that turned out not to be the case, there's outrage about something else. If there's always something to be outraged about, it comes across as faux outrage.

In reality, as Bradshaw says, there will be no deal with the government, and no Labour government any time soon, so they'll be backing a second referendum. Everything else is there for election purposes. In reality, Labour are doing just fine.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22186 on: April 30, 2019, 07:38:59 pm »
The reality being that absolutely nothing has changed today. They've just restated party policy. They're no more pro-Brexit or anti-Brexit than they were yesterday.

There was outrage on here a few days ago because someone claimed there'd be no mention of a second referendum in the manifesto. Now that turned out not to be the case, there's outrage about something else. If there's always something to be outraged about, it comes across as faux outrage.

In reality, as Bradshaw says, there will be no deal with the government, and no Labour government any time soon, so they'll be backing a second referendum. Everything else is there for election purposes. In reality, Labour are doing just fine.

And if he's wrong and an agreement is found, then what?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22187 on: April 30, 2019, 07:40:58 pm »
As deputy leader of the party he has the democratic mandate to see this information. 

That he hasn’t seen it makes a mockery of the party’s democratic processes.

Sacked for what by the way???

He was elected democratically with a huge mandate from the members. Surely you respect that?
Get to fuck does Jezza's Jizz respect that.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22188 on: April 30, 2019, 07:42:24 pm »
More detail from what actually happened in NEC meeting. I'm told the only vote was on the @TSSAunion amendment that committed party to public vote on ANY Brexit deal. It was 'easily defeated'. Only around 11 people backed it.

Extra detail from the meeting: @jeremycorbyn personally voted against the stronger referendum pledge, as did all 9 @PeoplesMomentum-backed CLP reps.

https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/1123261165608558593

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #22189 on: April 30, 2019, 07:48:02 pm »
And if he's wrong and an agreement is found, then what?

Then voting against Labour in the European elections won't make a blind bit of difference ;). Seriously, though, both sides are just going through the motions, neither of them have any intention of coming up with a deal. Labour especially, given that the government is imploding.

Look, I have no issue with you, you're a Lib Dem supporter and you're trying to convince people to vote Lib Dem. Fair play to you for that.

But let's not pretend it has anything to do with Brexit. Brexit won't be decided at European elections, and probably not even at a general election. It will be decided in a second referendum. So if you want remain to win, you're barking up the wrong tree. You need to start convincing Brexiters to vote remain, rather than trying to convince remainers to vote for another party. And, with this in mind, calling remainer Labour voters stupid can only be counter-productive.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22190 on: April 30, 2019, 07:50:32 pm »
Dunt letting his Labour sympathies cloud his judgment again. As bad as when he tried to spin Labour's policy of ending FOM.

Labour is not a Brexit party and it's unhelpful to brand it that. They'll still get loads of votes, mostly from Remainers, and you'll make them out to be Brexit votes.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1123270233312104450

Labour's priority is to get a Brexit deal that is to their liking. I don't see how you can credibly claim a party is not pro-Brexit when delivering Brexit is their priority.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22191 on: April 30, 2019, 07:56:24 pm »
Breaking: clear-cut victory for Corbyn Brexit plan at NEC

In the last few moments Jeremy Corbyn’s victory at a meeting of Labour’s NEC (National Executive Committee) has been confirmed. Corbyn’s position on Brexit for the party’s European Parliament manifesto won easily, in spite of the unavoidable absence of a number of left NEC members.

The result is a humiliating defeat for deputy leader Tom Watson, who had tried to orchestrate pressure for a switch to support for another public vote.

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/04/30/breaking-clear-cut-victory-for-corbyn-brexit-plan-at-nec/

skwawkbox   :butt :butt :butt :butt :butt 

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22192 on: April 30, 2019, 08:03:53 pm »
Then voting against Labour in the European elections won't make a blind bit of difference ;). Seriously, though, both sides are just going through the motions, neither of them have any intention of coming up with a deal. Labour especially, given that the government is imploding.

Look, I have no issue with you, you're a Lib Dem supporter and you're trying to convince people to vote Lib Dem. Fair play to you for that.

But let's not pretend it has anything to do with Brexit. Brexit won't be decided at European elections, and probably not even at a general election. It will be decided in a second referendum. So if you want remain to win, you're barking up the wrong tree. You need to start convincing Brexiters to vote remain, rather than trying to convince remainers to vote for another party. And, with this in mind, calling remainer Labour voters stupid can only be counter-productive.

How does a 2nd referendum become more likely if a pro-Brexit party like Labour does well? How do Remainers force Labour to move closer to making a 2nd ref its priority after they've shown Labour it can still have electoral success by treating a 2nd ref as an afterthought?

Remainers tried the "let's vote Labour and hope they'll come good" strategy in 2017 and it's achieved largely fuck all. Taking their votes elsewhere isn't merely an emotion-driven protest vote, but a pragmatic change of tactics. I'd prefer people to vote Lib Dem but even a vote for Change UK, or the Greens instead is still of a way of telling Labour enough is enough while still casting a pro-EU vote. Likewise, if a bad result for Labour does force its hand RE: a 2nd ref, I would understand people flocking back to Labour even if I won't do the same.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22193 on: April 30, 2019, 08:07:51 pm »
https://twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/1123253807507496960

Where's your fucking dignity?

Corbyn could burn the EU flag live on TV and you'd still have spineless tossers like Streeting making Twitter calls to arms for Remainers to back Labour.

At least it lead me to Fionna O'Learys' twitter.

https://twitter.com/fascinatorfun

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #22194 on: April 30, 2019, 08:14:20 pm »
Remainers tried the "let's vote Labour and hope they'll come good" strategy in 2017 and it's achieved largely fuck all.

It really hasn't. Brexit has already been postponed twice, pretty much exclusively through Labour voting against it. And not only have they voted against May's Brexit, they've also explicitly voted against a no deal Brexit (which some still claim is Labour leadership's preferred option). They've even voted for a second referendum on any deal amendment. Maybe people perceive Labour as an anti-Brexit party because they judge them on their voting record?

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22195 on: April 30, 2019, 08:16:56 pm »
It really hasn't. Brexit has already been postponed twice, pretty much exclusively through Labour voting against it. And not only have they voted against May's Brexit, they've also explicitly voted against a no deal Brexit (which some still claim is Labour leadership's preferred option). They've even voted for a second referendum on any deal amendment. Maybe people perceive Labour as an anti-Brexit party because they judge them on their voting record?

Was an option to Remain clearly stated in that amendment?

And them voting against May's deal, and no deal doesn't refute the suggestion, well, reality that their preference is a Labour/jobs first Brexit.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #22196 on: April 30, 2019, 09:21:58 pm »
This is fun: https://euandi2019.eu

I'll be honest, I got the Greens on 83%, Lib Dems on 74%, ChUK on 64% and Labour on 61%. ;D

Across Europe, my best match are Danish alternatives and Austrian Greens. Never heard of either of them.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:24:49 pm by BoRed »

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #22197 on: April 30, 2019, 10:14:12 pm »

In a nutshell. Fuck the lot of them.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #22198 on: April 30, 2019, 10:20:29 pm »

It’s been postponed because the Tories and Labour are equally shambolic and split over Brexit and both are pretending that there’s a Brexit which is anything other than a disaster for Britain.

Labour is a de-facto Brexit party because it’s leader, it’s chief spokesman (Milne) and other key figures are all Bennite eurosceptics and always have been.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #22199 on: April 30, 2019, 10:25:00 pm »
This is fun: https://euandi2019.eu

81% PvdA, 80% D66, 80% GroenLinks.

Seems reasonable. Will go with D66 though....

LibDems top in the UK  :), there's no LREM in France though  ???