Author Topic: FIFA 18 Pro Clubs PS4  (Read 61661 times)

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FIFA 18 Pro Clubs PS4
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 08:59:35 pm »
Coming off NBA and will be waiting in the lobby chaps.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 09:00:18 pm »
Have done already, tburt89. Go easy on me as I've only played 3 games on 18 so far and keep hitting the wood work!

Ah good man...on in a mo.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 09:00:53 pm »
Coming off NBA and will be waiting in the lobby chaps.

Sound
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 09:02:49 pm »
Installing mine now so will make a pro and jump on.

Anywhere up front free? Wings included?

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2017, 09:16:25 pm »
Good man, hopefully should be four of us for the next game then.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:26:51 pm by WorldChampions »

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2017, 10:03:23 pm »
In the lobby. Gone dm but can switch if people want to play there

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2017, 10:53:26 pm »
Finishing up installation now. What spots are open?

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2017, 11:04:24 pm »
Cant chat on mic now lads my girlfriend has gone to bed in the next room!

If anyone wants a go upfront by all means go for it haha!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 11:08:51 pm by AndyMuller »

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2017, 11:32:47 pm »
Own worst enemy there :D

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2017, 11:35:43 pm »
Defo worth setting up the play styles. Got a st, cam and dm set up

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2017, 11:39:21 pm »
Sorry lads set up a DM and then an AM position was open haha.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2017, 12:15:55 am »
Bah passing was poor from me there. Theyve changed the L1 crosses too

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2017, 12:33:59 am »
Aniiiiiiiish

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2017, 12:42:41 am »
Aniiiiiiiish

Highlight of my life. Was that you who assisted there? D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:45:11 am by amirani »

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2017, 12:45:48 am »
Aniiiiiiiish
Highlight of my life.

:lmao

Quality mate ;D

Enjoyed that. Next time Im on properly will be Sunday after a bit of food after our game with Newcastle if others are on then?

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2017, 01:26:53 am »
Highlight of my life. Was that you who assisted there? D
no idea who passed you the ball at the end there, great finish though. If you are new to clubs your pro's rating is tied to the points you earn so the higher the rating the quicker you rank up. The biggest rating killer is being out of position. Unless you score or get an assist your rating will plummet if you aren't were you are supposed to be.

stamina seems quite forgivig this year, I've added 4 of the stamina unlocks and I've ended most games with nearly 75percent left  :o

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2017, 02:25:01 am »
no idea who passed you the ball at the end there, great finish though. If you are new to clubs your pro's rating is tied to the points you earn so the higher the rating the quicker you rank up. The biggest rating killer is being out of position. Unless you score or get an assist your rating will plummet if you aren't were you are supposed to be.

stamina seems quite forgivig this year, I've added 4 of the stamina unlocks and I've ended most games with nearly 75percent left  :o

Yea that hits me a lot seeing as I like to bomb forward!

Your right on the stamina and Ive only done the one trait on it. Quality finishes again kid...no more playing in midfield...your our No 1 striker with A N Other alongside.

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2017, 05:00:36 am »
Yea that hits me a lot seeing as I like to bomb forward!

Your right on the stamina and Ive only done the one trait on it. Quality finishes again kid...no more playing in midfield...your our No 1 striker with A N Other alongside.

Hahaha that was a lucky goal there. Surely happy to score. It's like Lovren scoring against Dortmund. You wouldn't play him striker there on would you? Happy to play anywhere atm and build the player/get better.

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2017, 05:09:37 am »

Gotcha. Thanks for the input! I've played be a pro mode in older fifas so understand the rating system quite okay. Just need to get hang of it back again.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2017, 10:31:00 am »
Some good games last night, definately be on at some point today but won’t be for long I don’t think.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2017, 11:05:54 am »
Hahaha that was a lucky goal there. Surely happy to score. It's like Lovren scoring against Dortmund. You wouldn't play him striker there on would you? Happy to play anywhere atm and build the player/get better.

I was talking to Will 😁

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2017, 11:06:53 am »
Some good games last night, definately be on at some point today but won’t be for long I don’t think.

Let me know what time ish. Might be able to get on for a couple of games. Do the cup or something. 

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2017, 11:44:59 am »
Being out of position definitely seems to punish your rating a lot more in 18. One of the 2 games last night as LAM, drifted into the centre a fair bit and by midway through the game I was on 4.2 even though I’d played a few decent through balls.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2017, 11:56:13 am »
Myself and Graeme will be on about 1.30 GMT if anyone fancys a few games?

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2017, 12:28:18 pm »
Being out of position definitely seems to punish your rating a lot more in 18. One of the 2 games last night as LAM, drifted into the centre a fair bit and by midway through the game I was on 4.2 even though I’d played a few decent through balls.
yeah i noticed my rating was in the 4's at one point despite not making any mistakes during the first half.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2017, 12:59:37 pm »
I was talking to Will 😁
Need to speak with my agent oddball for an improved contract, got 2 transfer requests when I went on before :D odd it doesn't tell you the clubs names though so I have no idea who they are

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2017, 01:02:38 pm »
Myself and Graeme will be on about 1.30 GMT if anyone fancys a few games?
I can get on about 2ish mate, changed my man to a winger seeing as Will made a show of me when he moved upfront [emoji38]

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2017, 01:17:14 pm »
I don't think i can keep up with 6 goals in 3 games  :D. To be fair 4 assists from J made most of them. If you go striker just staying onside for through balls and getting in the box should get chances to score

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2017, 01:33:31 pm »
Need to speak with my agent oddball for an improved contract, got 2 transfer requests when I went on before :D odd it doesn't tell you the clubs names though so I have no idea who they are

Oh no...as long as it isnt Mina Riola! Hahaha

I can get on about 2ish mate, changed my man to a winger seeing as Will made a show of me when he moved upfront [emoji38]

Sound mate, will be on then.

I don't think i can keep up with 6 goals in 3 games  :D. To be fair 4 assists from J made most of them. If you go striker just staying onside for through balls and getting in the box should get chances to score

Oh dont say that, his head is big enough as it is!

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2017, 02:01:26 pm »
Worth setting us to defensive for the com players?

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2017, 02:33:37 pm »
You lads still on? Can get on in the next 15.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2017, 02:42:14 pm »
Still on andy

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2017, 02:50:33 pm »
I'm in on the right lads [emoji38]

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2017, 03:11:48 pm »
Need to enable the match keeper and min opposition

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2017, 03:43:49 pm »
Didnt want us scoring there. Defo a pen

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2017, 03:51:40 pm »
Great cross anish

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2017, 04:10:16 pm »
Finding it hard to break down the defence here.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2017, 04:38:33 pm »
Sorry guys I dont follow this when were playing...get a bloody mic Will! £1 at the poundshop you cheap git :P

Need to enable the match keeper and min opposition

The min opposition if off. It doesnt make any sense to me. If it was set to 2 then you could still face 10 of their players as its MIN of 2...it should be a MAX setting.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2017, 04:38:39 pm »
Yeah easiest way is that last goal we scored. I drop in the middle get the ball and put the ball through for you wingers. The firmino mane salah way :D

Offline amirani

• Legacy Fan
  • Carolina Red!
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2017, 05:20:06 pm »
Yeah easiest way is that last goal we scored. I drop in the middle get the ball and put the ball through for you wingers. The firmino mane salah way :D

That was a nice ball mate. Put on a platter for me to score.we had some great team goals in that session.