Author Topic: Louis Theroux  (Read 101010 times)

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
Re: Louis Theroux:- The Most Hated Family In America
« Reply #80 on: April 5, 2007, 12:07:02 am »
they are pure evil
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: April 5, 2007, 12:09:11 am »
lmao there fuckin weirdos  ;D

Is right

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #82 on: April 5, 2007, 12:13:44 am »
i just cant understand how u can love it when someone gets cancer or is run over  ???
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: April 5, 2007, 01:31:13 am »
i just cant understand how u can love it when someone gets cancer or is run over  ???

Well they say that they believe it's god's decision that people suffer- and because they celebrate all of god's work, they celebrate the suffering. One of the bitches even said she expected her own dad to be happy if she herself got runover.

“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Gay for Dirk, wants him naked.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: April 5, 2007, 08:31:29 am »
How did they justify one of their kids gettin' hit then? Was it the work of God as well? ::)

These people make me puke. How they have the guts to go to funerals and yell that fuckin' shit, is beyond imagination. They claim to be helpin' the people, but we're still goin' to hell right? Once we comitted one of those 'sins', there's no way back, so what's the help for? ::) ::)
"I look at life like a big book and sometimes you get half way through it and go 'Even though I've been enjoying it, I've had enough. Give us another book'"
~ Karl Pilkington

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: April 5, 2007, 09:54:52 am »
How do Christians feel about the Westborough church? It seems that they follow Biblical scripture, indeed they seem remarkably consistent with the thinking of their puritan ancestors?
Honestly? They terrified and fascinated me in equal measure. Whilst I admired their ability to stand by their beliefs in the face of unanimous criticism, I deplored the way they got their kids down to the pickets, carrying signs that they didn't even understand. And then one of their kids, a 7 year old, got hit with a missile thrown from a passing car. If they want to put about their message that's fine, but don't force the kids into doing it until they're old enough to understand the message they're preaching, and the consequences of it as well.

Having a rigidly held belief system is one thing, but if it's so rigid that it allows for absolutely no adaption then it ceases to be a genuinely held belief and becomes brainwashing, in my opinion anyway.

All religious people have their "own" God, who satisfied their understanding of what a God should be in accordance with their own religious reading and understanding. Their God is a vengeful, hateful God that is systematically destructing the world that He supposedly created. Mine isn't, and I prefer mine.

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #86 on: April 5, 2007, 09:57:05 am »
no fags- no fornicating.
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline Stretch Armstrong

• Had sex with a swan
  • Legacy Fan
    • My LFC Blog!
« Reply #87 on: April 5, 2007, 10:04:07 am »
1) I watched a very interesting documentary about a year ago regarding the American Army draft system - they go around the poorest areas in which nobody as any prospects and the army offer them an education and the chance to see the world, even more strange is they tricked a few recruits in to signing up saying they can change their mind - so these soldiers didn't really join the army to fight in Iraq or for the Bush regime so picketing their funerals is a disgrace.

2) When Louis interviewed that lad he didn't know why he was picketing and his response was because of the fags and they're all lesbiens - so brainwashing definitely involved, exact requirements for a cult

3) Girls can't have relationships - but how were they born, it seems somebody had a relationship

4) Pasteur won't don't interviews - is it because he won't stand up to a discussion from an educated reporter

Simply Americas' freedom of speech holds more flaws then benefits
homepage: www.liverpoolmoods.com

Follow me on Twatter: @toggerguru

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #88 on: April 5, 2007, 10:18:00 am »
Watched the end of it and have to say that this planet would be better off without nutters like these. Feel sorry for the kids as they are just pawns in this weirdo cult or whatever it is you call a bunch of sad wankers like these.

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: April 5, 2007, 10:18:44 am »
Watched the end of it and have to say that this planet would be better off without nutters like these. Feel sorry for the kids as they are just pawns in this weirdo cult or whatever it is you call a bunch of sad wankers like these.

There should be a limit to freedom of speech for wankers like these really.
"I look at life like a big book and sometimes you get half way through it and go 'Even though I've been enjoying it, I've had enough. Give us another book'"
~ Karl Pilkington

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #90 on: April 5, 2007, 10:42:25 am »
There should be a limit to freedom of speech for wankers like these really.

In this point I agree, castration would be another option ;)

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #91 on: April 5, 2007, 11:28:42 am »
i love louis stuff. he says so much without opening his gob. facinating show again.

to go along with bill hicks thoughts on christianity.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/FamilyGuyvsChristianity.html

Offline rafasredangel

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!
« Reply #92 on: April 5, 2007, 12:41:14 pm »
I watched it - I was just hoping one of them would figure out how stupid they sounded, but I guess they are far too brain-washed for that to happen.

The 'gramps' or pastor, or whatever, is a nasty piece of work - completely angry and hate filled. And yet they talk about him like he is this wonderful, great man. Wonder what will happen when he dies, I'd be up for picketing his funeral.
Andrew Miller MP on the S*n 'What gave them the right to publish such disgusting filth when people had died?' YNWA JFT96
Thatcher's Mind=Managed decline

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: April 5, 2007, 12:43:02 pm »
The 'gramps' or pastor, or whatever, is a nasty piece of work - completely angry and hate filled. And yet they talk about him like he is this wonderful, great man. Wonder what will happen when he dies, I'd be up for picketing his funeral.
If he dies from a horrible disease, it'll be the work of God. ;D
~ Karl Pilkington

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #94 on: April 5, 2007, 12:44:29 pm »
If he dies from a horrible disease, it'll be the work of God. ;D

If I put a bullet in his head it'd be the work of God, by there reckoning
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: April 5, 2007, 12:44:46 pm »
If I put a bullet in his head it'd be the work of God, by there reckoning
Obviously.
~ Karl Pilkington

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #96 on: April 5, 2007, 12:46:07 pm »
Obviously.

My point being that they obviously don't believe in free will
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #97 on: April 5, 2007, 12:47:02 pm »

but I do, infact i've seen it about four times. love it when he leaps and jumps to the safety of the ocean :D

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 5, 2007, 12:47:22 pm »
'Yeah, I know.'

~ Karl Pilkington

Offline Rafalutionary

• Legacy Fan
  • For Sure
« Reply #99 on: April 5, 2007, 05:08:13 pm »
Well they say that they believe it's god's decision that people suffer- and because they celebrate all of god's work, they celebrate the suffering. One of the bitches even said she expected her own dad to be happy if she herself got runover.

I'm not a religious buff or anything but didn't Jesus heal the ill like the lepers and the blind man and therefore going against God's doing. I think must of the stuff they say is very contradictory
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the games and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great yet humble" - Bill Shankly

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: April 5, 2007, 06:05:53 pm »
I loved the woman saying to Louis "just because you say something doesn't make it so".

Look in the mirror, love.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: April 5, 2007, 11:46:37 pm »
I'm not a religious buff or anything but didn't Jesus heal the ill like the lepers and the blind man and therefore going against God's doing. I think must of the stuff they say is very contradictory

Of course it's contradictory- I mean they say God created everything; homosexuals are people, and if god created people he must have created homosexuals- why don't they celebrate that one instead of calling every fucker who calls them a weird inbred cult family, a fag?!

They're a bunch of idiotic, attention seeking c*nts who are also dragging their kids down with them. At least they're not doing 'much' more harm (by that I mean extreme physical harm) than the stupid pickets.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Tom_B

• Suffering from Keyboard Diarrhea? Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #1
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #102 on: April 5, 2007, 11:56:59 pm »
I watched it - I was just hoping one of them would figure out how stupid they sounded, but I guess they are far too brain-washed for that to happen.

That would be a right laugh actually, if all the families of the soldiers whose funerals have been picketed got together and picketed Gramps' funeral.
We're on our way to glory...

Offline Kez

• hallowed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: April 6, 2007, 04:06:03 pm »
Of course it's contradictory- I mean they say God created everything; homosexuals are people, and if god created people he must have created homosexuals- why don't they celebrate that one instead of calling every fucker who calls them a weird inbred cult family, a fag?!

They're a bunch of idiotic, attention seeking c*nts who are also dragging their kids down with them. At least they're not doing 'much' more harm (by that I mean extreme physical harm) than the stupid pickets.

Their sheer ignorance was proven whilst picketing the "Jew Church" (their description) and the bloke seemed totally shocked when Theroux pointed out that Jesus was in face a Jew in response to the blokes anti-semitic "they killed Christ" rant. He was totally lost for words; didn't know what to say.

Offline BazC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: April 6, 2007, 10:23:41 pm »
Their sheer ignorance was proven whilst picketing the "Jew Church" (their description) and the bloke seemed totally shocked when Theroux pointed out that Jesus was in face a Jew in response to the blokes anti-semitic "they killed Christ" rant. He was totally lost for words; didn't know what to say.

Exactly, if I was there I would have kicked off about that one actually- dunno why Theroux didn't... but then I suppose that's not his style. He's almost a fly on the wall type- just guides the audience around the people's lives instead of probing deep into the subjects of his documentaries.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #105 on: April 7, 2007, 10:57:26 am »
What horrifies me is that these women (the daughters) appear to be nice, normal young girls who hold such sickening and twisted depravities to be the absolute truth. That hate-filled skeleton of a grandfather deserves to go to hell for ruining the lives of his grandchildren.

Freedom of speech entails the freedom to take the consequences. If you want to protest at soldier's funerals, you shouldn't complain when soldiers kick the shit out of you.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
« Reply #106 on: April 7, 2007, 12:19:25 pm »
you shouldn't complain when soldiers kick the shit out of you.

nope you should rejoice as it is the lord thy god who made such a splendiferous thing happen

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Louis Theroux - Behind Bars. This Sunday 9pm
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2008, 01:12:20 pm »
Louis is back again!!

This time he's in San Quentin Prison.

Cant wait for this!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7181055.stm

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
Re: Louis Theroux - Behind Bars. This Sunday 9pm
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2008, 01:25:40 pm »
Boss, ta for that, always great documentaries

Offline mattmiles

• Kopite
  • C'mon the Redmen
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2008, 01:33:48 pm »
Yep, always makes a good watch. Looking forward to this one.
kiss my face

Offline The Scouseologist

• Weak-bladdered, ultimately repentant pie-hog
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2008, 01:44:22 pm »
Excellent love his stuff, enjoyed the brothel one he did couple years back.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum

Offline Voni

• One from the top please Carol
  • Legacy Fan
  • Actively Apathetic
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2008, 01:48:46 pm »
Can't wait to see that

Offline Dam

• Legacy Fan
  • Rush scored 1, Rush scored 2,...
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2008, 04:16:02 pm »
Get in!

Offline Bootle

• Legacy Fan
  • Prove that we live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2008, 12:37:39 am »
Louis's great, Im looking forward to this.

You just know he's going to be talking to mass murderers and rapists, asking questions and pulling a quizzical face when they answer. Then in the end they'll say he's a lovely fella.

It feels like a long time since he's done a programme. Good ol' Louis.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2008, 02:27:18 am »
Thanks for the heads up!

Offline Okkervil

• Smells... love me love my gas
  • Legacy Fan
    • Support The Retired Greyhound Trust.
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2008, 02:42:30 am »
Should be good.
To make men Socialists is nothing, but to make Socialism human is a great thing. - Oscar Wilde

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2008, 03:02:24 am »
the advert looked brilliant, just hope i can remember its on.

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2008, 01:16:13 pm »

Don't drop the soap
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2008, 02:44:24 pm »
Can't wait for this :)
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Degs

• sy's midnight runners.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2008, 03:31:17 pm »
I love his style, act the fool and keep probing without them even knowing it.

This should be good.