Author Topic: Loan Watch 2019/20  (Read 232351 times)

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Allan Rodrigues de Souza
« Reply #120 on: July 7, 2016, 12:14:27 pm »
We should loan him to a Portuguese team,no language barrier and it seems to be a fantastic league to develop young players.

Yes, Portugal could be a nice place for him to develop. Holland maybe even better.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #121 on: July 7, 2016, 12:27:52 pm »
What's the endgame for this? I mean, is there any point continually loaning him out when we don't seem to have any chance of getting him a work permit? He'd need to be playing regularly for Brazil would he not, to have any realistic chance, under the new rules? Don't see how that happens in the next few years.

Rules will all change post article 50, so nobody really knows in the long term. If he can get a few call ups to the Brazilian set up, regular games in Europe for a decent club, it's not impossible under current rules, but it will take a while.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #122 on: July 7, 2016, 02:58:16 pm »
Keep this lad.

If he plays in the friendlies, you'll see why.

A bigger stronger Coutinho.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline fewmin' bedwetter

• Would appear to have great expectations......
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: July 7, 2016, 04:03:48 pm »
Keep this lad.

If he plays in the friendlies, you'll see why.

A bigger stronger Coutinho.

Must admit, in the bits I've seen, he looks really good, and as you say, a tough little bugger to boot. I'm sure if Kloppo is seeing the same things in training, then there's no chance we won't be pulling out all the stops to get him here full-time.
NEVER starts a sentence with, "So..."

Offline Curtisinho

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #124 on: July 7, 2016, 04:18:51 pm »
Haven't seen too much of him myself but is he really comparable to Coutinho? I was under the impression he was more of a defensive/central midfielder or deep lying player (though personally I still believe Coutinho's best role is in the 8).
Walk on with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone.

Online tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #125 on: July 7, 2016, 04:23:40 pm »
Yeah I can't see how he's that much bigger than Coutinho and they do play different positions.  Allan is a centre mid, Coutinho an attacking mid.

Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #126 on: July 9, 2016, 08:59:12 pm »
How is he ever going to get a work permit?

I just can't see a way
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2016, 02:56:04 pm »
From last spring:

Jürgen Klopp today expressed his admiration for the progress of on-loan Liverpool youngster Allan, who was called up by Brazil U20s for a training camp in Rio de Janeiro this week as his development continues.

The 19-year-old midfielder is one of only three players from clubs based in Europe to be involved in his country’s preparations for the South American Youth Championship in Ecuador, which serves as a qualifying tournament for the 2017 U20 World Cup.

Allan’s performances in helping SJK win the Finnish title for the first time and most recently for Belgium’s Sint-Truidense – where he has featured against the likes of Club Brugge, Standard Liege and Anderlecht – have caught the eye of coach Rogerio Micale.

And that of his club manager too, who has revealed why initial glimpses of the Brazilian in training were enough to convince him of the former Internacional starlet’s long-term potential.

Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: "When I came here, one or two months later Allan was here and I said ‘who is this?’. ‘He is a player for us and the week before he became a champion in Finland.’ ‘Interesting - why didn’t he play here?’ ‘Because it’s not possible.’ And then I started learning about the FA rules and things like this.

"I saw him in training and I thought ‘oh my God, what can we do to keep this boy here and bring him into the line-up?’ He’s 19 years old, an outstanding talent, a good player with a good attitude, everybody loves him, he’s a nice lad – so that’s really, really good. He’s a smart player.

"There is no chance in this moment here because he can’t get the permission to play here, so we have to send him out on loan. We sent him to Belgium and he did well, really well until now. We had no doubts about this, it was a good transfer for both sides.

"Now for the first time he has got an invitation for the national U20 team, and that’s great. It’s really deserved because he’s an outstanding talent. Everybody has seen him, but it’s not too easy to have a lot of pictures of him because most of the time he has played in other countries.

"We hope we can find a solution in the future because he will be a fixed part of the squad in the future, for sure. Now he uses this time to improve and the next step to the U20 national team of Brazil is a great story."

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:54:57 am by Ratboy3G »
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2016, 10:40:23 am »
Yep. Loaned to Hertha BSC, he'll learn a lot in the Bundesliga, Firmino must have given him a few pointers.

*Picture from Hertha's twitter official account
https://twitter.com/HerthaBSC/status/757847575479197701

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2016, 10:41:49 am »
Are they in the Europa next season?

Offline Ratboy3G

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2016, 10:43:48 am »

Yes, they are. Got a team to follow in it now!

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2016, 10:45:33 am »

They are (third qualifying round though). Apparently they were pushing for Champions League football for most of the season, being around 4th in the league until the wheels fell off in the end and they finished 7th.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2016, 11:02:00 am »
Really good move that, as long as he forces his way into the team.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2016, 11:07:12 am »
I think this is a great move. Allan has slowly been loaned to better teams, Hertha are a decent side and in Europe. If he also has the 75% play time clause he will really benefit from this loan.

Let's hope he lights he league up because next year he gets his permit!

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2016, 11:10:33 am »
Yes, they are. Got a team to follow in it now!

They are (third qualifying round though). Apparently they were pushing for Champions League football for most of the season, being around 4th in the league until the wheels fell off in the end and they finished 7th.

Thanks. Thats great for his work permit next summer if they qualify... Plays the correct percentage of games & gets a new deal should be fine.

Offline Ratboy3G

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2016, 11:18:31 am »
Really good move that, as long as he forces his way into the team.

Hope so, or that we have guarantees that he will get a certain % of games to help him qualify for a work permit

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2016, 11:18:54 am »
An interesting move which must be reflective of the talent the lad has. If the "75% clause" is an actual loan policy of our's now then it is significant that one of our prospects will be playing a lot of games for a high profile Bundesliga club.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2016, 11:19:18 am »
And their midfield is not too strong, so he should get some decent playing time there.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2016, 11:21:36 am »
An interesting move which must be reflective of the talent the lad has. If the "75% clause" is an actual loan policy of our's now then it is significant that one of our prospects will be playing a lot of games for a high profile Bundesliga club.

I'd not be surprised if we've had to waive that policy in order to gain a loan with a Europa League playing club.

He only needs to play in 30% of the domestic league minutes I believe, so not even in the Europa League, for him to gain points towards his work permit.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2016, 11:24:53 am »
I'd not be surprised if we've had to waive that policy in order to gain a loan with a Europa League playing club.

He only needs to play in 30% of the domestic league minutes I believe, so not even in the Europa League, for him to gain points towards his work permit.

Thanks for the info. A good move for all parties then.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2016, 11:25:52 am »
Just checked...

If he plays 30% of the domestic league minutes he'd get 1 point, if Hertha make the Europa League group stages then he'd get an additional point if he plays 30% of the domestic league minutes.

He requires 4 points ideally, and 2 further points could be gained if he earns between 50 and 75 % of the top 30 earners at the club. At a total guess the average of the top 30 earners is maybe around £60k a week, so he'd need to probably sign a new deal on somewhere between £30-40k a week.

Offline Eliit

• Kopite
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2016, 11:40:07 am »
Haven't watched bundesliga much, but a loan to surprisingly strong team for him. Knew that they were pushing for CL for most of the season.
Hopefully he gets decent amount of playing time there.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2016, 11:49:32 am »
Just checked...

If he plays 30% of the domestic league minutes he'd get 1 point, if Hertha make the Europa League group stages then he'd get an additional point if he plays 30% of the domestic league minutes.

He requires 4 points ideally, and 2 further points could be gained if he earns between 50 and 75 % of the top 30 earners at the club. At a total guess the average of the top 30 earners is maybe around £60k a week, so he'd need to probably sign a new deal on somewhere between £30-40k a week.

You think Herta's average is £60k a week?

If these links are true, you're way to high..

http://sportsmaza.com/football/hertha-bsc-players-salaries/

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2015/5/21/8632005/bayern-munich-with-7th-highest-annual-salary-in-the-world

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2016, 11:51:25 am »
Haven't watched bundesliga much, but a loan to surprisingly strong team for him. Knew that they were pushing for CL for most of the season.
Hopefully he gets decent amount of playing time there.

I do follow that Bundesliga, and it is fair to say that Hertha were overachieving for most of the season, until the later stages of the season when they dropped off. They have a decent team, with some solid midfielders like Darida and Lustenberger, but nothing really spectacular, so Allan should be getting some decent playing time, especially in the Europa League and the German Cup.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2016, 11:55:59 am »
You think Herta's average is £60k a week?

Ours mate, we'll be the applicant club.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2016, 12:08:55 pm »

Gotcha now..

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2016, 12:10:03 pm »

That clears that up for me too, cheers mate.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2016, 12:13:40 pm »
Yeah sorry I didn't make that too clear.

Basically the wage comes down to the applicant club (us) and the playing time comes down to his current playing club (club he signs from/on loan to).

As long as Hertha get through to the group stages, and as long as he plays in 30% of the domestic minutes, I'd guess it's likely we'll bump up the contract to get him the work permit next summer. Unless he bombs this season of course, as will be his biggest test yet playing level wise.

Offline ZeusMetallica

• Kopite
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2016, 12:24:00 pm »
Update: According to the German media (or so I read) Allan is having a trial training session with them with the possibility of an official loan being announced.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:14:42 pm by ZeusMetallica »

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2016, 12:41:22 pm »
Yeah sorry I didn't make that too clear.

Basically the wage comes down to the applicant club (us) and the playing time comes down to his current playing club (club he signs from/on loan to).

As long as Hertha get through to the group stages, and as long as he plays in 30% of the domestic minutes, I'd guess it's likely we'll bump up the contract to get him the work permit next summer. Unless he bombs this season of course, as will be his biggest test yet playing level wise.

Minutes or games?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Legacy Fan

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2016, 01:54:01 pm »

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2016, 01:59:54 pm »
He'll get to play European football, ironically.

Offline il_principino

• Main Stander
  • You will never walk alone!
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2016, 02:04:52 pm »
super move for the lad! Get that work permit lad!  8)
---Aesthetic is everything------

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2016, 02:39:19 pm »
Great loan, hopefully he can get a work permit after  :butt.

Offline Rouge

• Legacy Fan
  • Barnes to Molby!
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2016, 03:07:36 pm »

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2016, 03:10:30 pm »
http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/07/26/hertha-boss-reveals-1st-impression-of-lfcs-allan-he-shoots-like-a-horse/

his already made a good first impression the Herta manager

Sounds like a terrible first impression, horses are rubbish at football.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2016, 03:22:29 pm »
Sounds like a terrible first impression, horses are rubbish at football.
:lmao
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.