Author Topic: PSV End tickets  (Read 2810 times)

Offline Big E

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
PSV End tickets
« on: March 30, 2007, 11:12:46 pm »

hi all, 3 of us have tickets in the PSV end, and just wanted to find out what peoples previous experiences/advice were.

I've been told that colours are a no go, but will the locals be tolerant or will it be a sit in your hands affair?
"You could spend a hundred lifetimes, waiting for an FA Cup final goal like that!" 13/05/06

Offline Albert Park

• Main Stander
Re: PSV End tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 11:21:41 pm »
Great post lad . There are fifteen of us going and we have all tickets in the PSV end. Very interested in what people have to say about previous experiences.

Offline 5 times lumper

• Main Stander
  • hes small hes red he,ll kick u in the head bellamy
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 11:50:03 pm »
Before the group game we were outside a psv bar they were all singin, flags, horns, fireworks,flares the lot. They had a megaphone to start the singin and were passing it to us to start songs liverpool ones and they would all join in. They loved us and liverpool. This is just a little insight it could be different in the ground if they go a couple of goals down
benitez said dont worry ill wipe away your tears cos stevie g is red and a red he,ll be for years you can keep your john terry stick your lampard up your arse cos carragher is here and gerrards stayin ours

Offline wettac17

• Main Stander
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 01:55:24 am »
what are the chances of picking up a ticket in there end before the game?......
 :mooncat  <--- let's hope not....

Offline PSV-FaN

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 07:47:13 am »
hi all, 3 of us have tickets in the PSV end, and just wanted to find out what peoples previous experiences/advice were.

I've been told that colours are a no go, but will the locals be tolerant or will it be a sit in your hands affair?
no problem, but be aware.. Some people who checks your tickets can refuse you if they see you're a Liverpool fan,  If you are in the stadion there is no problem...  If you don't do anythings stupid  ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 07:50:43 am by PSV-FaN »

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 03:10:27 pm »
How the hell did 15 of you get tickets in there end? Good work but if that was at Anfield i would not be happy!
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 05:07:08 pm »
That's a good general rule for life, too.

I must start to use this rule.
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline Belgian Kopite

• Kemlynite
« Reply #7 on: April 1, 2007, 09:28:49 pm »
During the group stage, they did not want to let me in with my Liverpool shirt.
So I had to put a pullover on but get rid of it once in the stand as we were about a dozen to wear LFC colors...

To those who have got tickets in the PSV end, how much did you pay for it? I am still looking for a ticket but cannot find one cheaper than 150 euros at the moment.

Offline wettac17

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: April 4, 2007, 03:55:19 pm »
me and my pal got tickets in there end behind the goal where gerrard scored.
paid 175 and 190 euro´s.

there were a fair few in there end and a fair bit of trouble before the game to say the least.....

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 4, 2007, 04:08:23 pm »
A mate of mine picked up a ticket 3 hours before the game for 140€ in an 85€ face value spot.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #10 on: April 4, 2007, 04:22:30 pm »
190 euro´s.
You must be made of money........
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.