Author Topic: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun  (Read 844449 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19480 on: January 14, 2021, 12:25:01 am »
You mustn't have heard this bad divvy then mate, he was chatting mass fraud and that Trump has thousands of pieces of unseen evidence.
Some one must have stashed it all in the Four Seasons lock-up.

I've been saying it for year since I've been on here, America is Blazing Saddles, Blazing Saddles is America. Mel Brooks didn't make a comedy, it was a film biography of living in America and the American psyche. Mongo's DNA, Gabby Johson, Hedley Lamar, Taggart and Duckey, all run through the bodies and brains of a large proportion of the American population.

And the shower in this country voted for Brexit. How fucking stupid are we versus them? We're a carry on film. 

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19481 on: January 14, 2021, 12:27:34 am »
Flash & lam, you don't have to explain your rationale for watching it. Not one iota guys.
Haha, I know. I was kinda proud that I made it through a second full video and at the same time it reaffirmed that I skipped his speeches all these years. Apart from the content (which you can read about and if you must can listen to in ten second bits on the news) his voice and manner of speaking to me is just... urgh.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19482 on: January 14, 2021, 12:35:37 am »
Comey was saying it might be better having him mumbling his way around whichever golf clubs he owns and getting fatter and older rather than have him and his cronies on a national stage bigger than Biden's and I can see where he is coming from. We have all had enough of him and we don't want him viewed as some sort of Nelson Mandela freedom fighter (yes, they will, won't they)
I can see the reasoning behind it, at least partly, but after what happened last week, even if nothing were done about it and he would be left alone - do you seriously think he would go quietly and just mumble around golf courses? He revels in his crowds and rallies, he would never give that up willingly, at least I can't see that. So I don't follow Comey here. Also: If you let Trump get away with this (even if he just slinks back into a hole), what happens the next time someone pulls a stunt like this?

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #19483 on: January 14, 2021, 12:43:00 am »
It’s also not just about trump anymore, there’s a powerful circle of fuckwits that all roll off eachother, Roger Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Trump etc etc there’s a lot of them out there and more waiting in the wings. Their has to be repercussions

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19484 on: January 14, 2021, 12:43:55 am »
 ;D
President Trump has been permanently banned from Snapchat https://cnn.it/35AiEHm

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19485 on: January 14, 2021, 12:47:38 am »
A disheveled Don Jr. calling for Elon to create a new social platform.     :lmao

Is he ever not off his tits?  Bloody hell.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19486 on: January 14, 2021, 01:13:44 am »
The art of the steal.
An Epic Swindle: 48 Months With A Nazi Cowboy.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #19487 on: January 14, 2021, 01:27:39 am »
I think you’re being incredibly generous. That speech was puke making, totally disingenuous and patently scripted by someone instructed to introduce some belated, faux statesmanlike evenhandedness into a scenario where our hero is having to furiously backtrack to save his neck.
I second some of that, but I think that Trump is not just an idiot. Yeah, he is an old fool now. But he knew exactly what he was doing when he was bullying and cheating people and businesses all his life. Others might seem more sinister, because they know the lies and in parts have a larger agenda. However, it is also about what benefits them the most and in that regard Trump is exactly like them. He comes across as more idiotic, but when it comes to looking out for himself - which is really what he always was and always will be about - he is just as sinister.
Edit: I agree that he has no clue how the world works, on the other hand he learned exactly what to do to reap benefits and make a brand of his name. If that makes sense?

I realise that what I've written comes across a bit weird and I still can't stand Trump. The stuff he has done to the people in Scotland living near his golf course, the people who went to his "university" or all the other people he has conned in the past is horrible. It's clear that he's an awful person. It's just that in recent weeks I don't mind listening to his lies and all the shite he comes out with. Not that it doesn't bother me that he's talking crap, but it's not making me as angry as it used to to when he was campaigning or during his presidency. It might be that he's on his way out and he'll probably get his comeuppance one way or another. Other's like his stupid son, Rudy or said politicians make me way angrier.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19488 on: January 14, 2021, 02:10:10 am »
If Trump really wanted to make a statement about peace he'd come out and say he's now going to attend Biden's Inauguration. But that would undermine his claims that the election was rigged.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19489 on: January 14, 2021, 02:20:33 am »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19490 on: January 14, 2021, 02:28:58 am »
Hey Mr.Incompetent,how many impeachments is that

How much do you want to bet that he thinks he only has to see it out to the 20th & he'll be home free ?

Always a tweet

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 02:31:40 am by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19491 on: January 14, 2021, 02:54:09 am »
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Dear Clintons,

You know what's deplorable?

Being Impeached!!!

#BasketOfDeplorables
8:49 AM · Sep 11, 2016·Twitter for iPhone

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19492 on: January 14, 2021, 03:16:32 am »
It’s also not just about trump anymore, there’s a powerful circle of fuckwits that all roll off eachother, Roger Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Trump etc etc there’s a lot of them out there and more waiting in the wings. Their has to be repercussions

I saw someone earlier predicting that they could turn into an IRA of sorts and America could have a period like the troubles. Seemed plausible to me

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19493 on: January 14, 2021, 04:25:21 am »
I saw someone earlier predicting that they could turn into an IRA of sorts and America could have a period like the troubles. Seemed plausible to me

At least they wouldn't have to send the funds overseas.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
Two impeachments in one term is some going. And that's with 90% of other potential misdemeanors being written off

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
;D
President Trump has been permanently banned from Snapchat https://cnn.it/35AiEHm
[emoji23][emoji23]

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19497 on: January 14, 2021, 05:21:01 am »
Congratulations, Donald! Another record:

With 10 Republican votes, Trump's second impeachment was the most bipartisan one in history.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19498 on: January 14, 2021, 06:16:37 am »

You utter fucktard! Did I not teach you anything? Twice?

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
For those who like Venn diagrams

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19500 on: January 14, 2021, 07:00:27 am »

One of his recent pardons, had a son that was one of the capitol police but committed suicide.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19501 on: January 14, 2021, 07:28:17 am »
Best thing to come from his presidency.

https://twitter.com/champnella/status/1349502919180095488

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #19503 on: January 14, 2021, 07:49:46 am »
I vote it contains nothing except 4 years of RAWK posts for people to reflect on his Presidency.
In tribute to Red Beret, it should contain the collated video archives of the last 4 years playing on a loop
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19504 on: January 14, 2021, 07:50:41 am »

Still surprised, this is now happening. The NRA claws are thrust deep. There was a gun in a purse! On an elected official's possession just yesterday. She declined the metal detectors and walked right through.

Some of my local pubs make me place my backpack and jacket in a locker outside.

Kyle Griffin                   @kylegriffin1

"Speaker Pelosi announces a rule change mandating fines for refusing to follow new chamber security screening protocols:

"The fine for the first offense will be $5,000 and $10,000 for the second offense. The fines will be deducted directly from Members' salaries.""

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #19505 on: January 14, 2021, 07:56:57 am »
Bet you wish it was Alanis Morrisette.  ;D
Who would have thought it would figure....?

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19506 on: January 14, 2021, 08:02:50 am »

:lmao           :lmao               :lmao

Trump is saying there is no outstanding bills owed to Rudy!

That was quite a bit of air miles for nothing. The first of many to get stiffed.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19507 on: January 14, 2021, 08:03:16 am »
Lester Freamon likes this :D

In seriousness, this is important that they are not just looking at who planned and helped coordinate this (there has been talk from some Members of Congress re: tours in advance and panic buttons being removed from rooms), but also looking at who funded this. I'm sure some groups and individuals will be shitting themselves over that particular news.

Don't be surprised if the money used gets traced to the Trump campaign's election fraud slush fund that the yokels have been gifting to. They really are dumb enough to have used it - probably with Giuliani signing the checks.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19508 on: January 14, 2021, 08:07:00 am »
I understand that they want/force him to read this, but for goodness sake, shut the f**k up Trump. You do not believe one word of that. And with all the carefully worded speech, they still don't get him to say "I lost". But yeah, his camp can see that many are out to get him and it might not be so easy to escape this time.
Let's see what he comes up with in... 3...2...1. Usually he can't help himself, sooner or later. Unless they lock him up for the next few days.

You just KNOW that if he still had his Twitter account, he'd post something polar opposite to this statement within hours. The ban is a blessing for what passes for his legal team.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19509 on: January 14, 2021, 08:12:23 am »
I'd love to see him in Jail but maybe that is counterproductive, I don't know. What I do know is that I watched the trial of Adolf Hitler in 1923 and we know where that went.

Approximately two thousand Nazis marched on the Feldherrnhalle, in the city centre, but were confronted by a police cordon, which resulted in the deaths of 16 Nazi Party members and four police officers. Hitler, who was wounded during the clash, escaped immediate arrest and was spirited off to safety in the countryside. After two days, he was arrested and charged with treason.

The putsch brought Hitler to the attention of the German nation for the first time and generated front-page headlines in newspapers around the world. His arrest was followed by a 24-day trial, which was widely publicised and gave him a platform to express his nationalist sentiments to the nation. Hitler was found guilty of treason and sentenced to five years in Landsberg Prison, where he dictated Mein Kampf to fellow prisoners Emil Maurice and Rudolf Hess. On 20 December 1924, having served only nine months, Hitler was released. Once released, Hitler redirected his focus towards obtaining power through legal means rather than by revolution or force, and accordingly changed his tactics, further developing Nazi propaganda.

Trump has already been brought to the attention of the country. And he's been roundly rejected by that country.  Trump achieved power by legal means, then tried to hold onto it via illegal means. Hitler started with nothing, Trump started with everything.  Trump is the exact reverse of what Hitler did. :)

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19510 on: January 14, 2021, 08:13:00 am »

My bad, is this when Giuliani gets to claim his second chance prize he did not win?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/14/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-insurance-loyal

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #19511 on: January 14, 2021, 08:16:31 am »
More of the Capitol Terrorists are now being identified because a bunch of them (the militia types) stuck a 'walkie talkie' app (Zello) on their phones to communicate military style with each other and advisors not physically present at the coup, the messages and recordings from which are apparently now available to the Feds. As opposed to older, low tech solutions like... walkie talkies. Or cups on a bit of string.

In other news, Taylor Greene is planning to submit articles of impeachment on Biden on the 21st January. Given the makeup of the house it's obviously not going anywhere, but I imagine this is the playbook from that section of congress for the next two years. If Democrats lose the house in 2022, and a "Qwave" of true believers appears in place of primaried establishment Republicans, things may get uglier. You'd only need a sympathetic speaker and they can impeach Biden weekly to rack up the 'new record'.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19512 on: January 14, 2021, 08:27:17 am »
In tribute to Red Beret, it should contain the collated video archives of the last 4 years playing on a loop

:lmao  :thumbup

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19513 on: January 14, 2021, 08:31:40 am »
What does everyone reckon that when more comes out about all of this, and other stuff, Republicans start saying, "well if us known this at the time then of course I would have voted to impeach Trump..." ?

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #19514 on: January 14, 2021, 08:45:08 am »
Unfortunately, as someone pointed out earlier I foresee an IRA style wave of domestic terrorism in the future, backed by complicit members of congress & fueled by extremist right-wing media. Trump has enabled a generation of Timothy McVeighs who will never acknowledge reality.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19515 on: January 14, 2021, 08:49:03 am »
What does everyone reckon that when more comes out about all of this, and other stuff, Republicans start saying, "well if us known this at the time then of course I would have voted to impeach Trump..." ?
I suspect not RB. They are classic denialists and blame-shifters.
Their own intelligence committee found there has been Russian interference in the country, but rather than ignoring the subject last night one of them brought it up as a Dems hoax.
Another talked about "violence on both sides", unable or unwilling to differentiate between insurrection and the BLM cause.

The majority will never concede to admitting they were wrong, they are so embittered and indoctrinated in their own ideology. It's pretty sad.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #19516 on: January 14, 2021, 08:51:01 am »
There are 3 times as many US troops in Washington right now for inauguration than there are in Iraq and Afghanistan combined

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19517 on: January 14, 2021, 08:58:44 am »

Quote from: Red Berry l
ink=topic=342706.msg17562023#msg17562023 date=1610613100

Sadly, two congressmen at least will be assassinated by proud virgins and another in critical condition. Then on the back nine he wishes he did it himself. All of his followers will claim god complex. Then the money dries out. At least for the plebs.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19518 on: January 14, 2021, 08:59:07 am »
I suspect not RB. They are classic denialists and blame-shifters.
Their own intelligence committee found there has been Russian interference in the country, but rather than ignoring the subject last night one of them brought it up as a Dems hoax.
Another talked about "violence on both sides", unable or unwilling to differentiate between insurrection and the BLM cause.

The majority will never concede to admitting they were wrong, they are so embittered and indoctrinated in their own ideology. It's pretty sad.

You're overestimating the awareness of the people who vote for these scum, John. These are people who have repeatedly avoided the facts and skated through sound bites. Rarely are they ever held accountable by their own voters.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19519 on: January 14, 2021, 09:05:08 am »

At least they wouldn't have to send the funds overseas.

I'm sure Sammy Wilson and his ilk would be more than happy to donate to another bunch of WASPs.