Author Topic: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun  (Read 845316 times)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19280 on: January 13, 2021, 07:23:07 pm »
Trump statement - https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1349429943869038594 (the White House Press Secretary)

Why "ALL Americans"? It was only Republicans last week.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19281 on: January 13, 2021, 07:24:30 pm »
I'm sure BLM just got blamed!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #19282 on: January 13, 2021, 07:27:11 pm »
Please don’t impeach me....

Shit disclaimer from him in case there is more trouble... with a call to 'ALL Americans' - trying to cast blame across the board / defuse those accusing him and his violent nutjob supporters, yet again...

If he wasn't being impeached now, he'd likely be inciting a second assault on the Capitol... something which he may yet do sometime before the inauguration anyway.

'Rep. Crow to GOP colleagues: Show a fraction of the courage we ask of our troops, vote to impeach':-

'Democratic Rep. Jason Crow, a veteran, called on his Republican colleagues to show a fraction of the courage of US troops by voting to impeach President Trump despite their fear of consequences.

"I have dedicated my life to the defense of our nation. And Donald Trump is a risk to all that I love," Crow said.

"Some of my Republican colleagues are afraid of the consequence of an impeachment vote but this Congress sends our men and women to war every day. I'm not asking you to storm the beaches of Normandy but show a fraction of the courage we ask of our troops every day. Leadership is hard. It's time to impeach," Crow said.'

^ https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/house-trump-impeachment-vote-01-13-21/index.html

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 07:52:22 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #19283 on: January 13, 2021, 07:28:33 pm »
It's the Qunt
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19284 on: January 13, 2021, 07:29:17 pm »
'Censored' on her mask as she addresses the House live on national TV...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #19285 on: January 13, 2021, 07:29:32 pm »
She's insane.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19286 on: January 13, 2021, 07:30:22 pm »
It's like speed chess, with the micro-timing - and wooden performances. At least they don't have any bishops involved (I think).
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19287 on: January 13, 2021, 07:30:41 pm »
I'm sure BLM just got blamed!
Lots of republicans are really fucking nasty racists. That is the core of it.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #19288 on: January 13, 2021, 07:33:48 pm »
It's like speed chess, with the micro-timing - and wooden performances. At least they don't have any bishops involved (I think).

It's fucking tedious. I've only been watching for about twenty minutes and this is among the most pointless wastes of time I've ever seen in politics anywhere...

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #19289 on: January 13, 2021, 07:34:41 pm »
Wear your fucking mask properly you fucknugget.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #19290 on: January 13, 2021, 07:34:58 pm »
'Censored' on her mask as she addresses the House live on national TV...

The irony

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19291 on: January 13, 2021, 07:36:48 pm »
So if mitch won't call the senate back for the impeachment process then what's the point of all this?

Online wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #19292 on: January 13, 2021, 07:37:28 pm »
The Trump-Republicans in the House are scared shitless. They are now the most vulnerable incumbents in Congress. They must think Trump is the greatest threat to their seats. I suspect they are fucked no matter what. The Republican Party and the Democrats will come after them from tomorrow to the next general election. 

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19293 on: January 13, 2021, 07:45:08 pm »
Trump statement - https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1349429943869038594 (CNN’s Chief WH Correspondent)

Has he finally twigged?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19294 on: January 13, 2021, 07:45:41 pm »
 ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19295 on: January 13, 2021, 07:47:44 pm »
;D

Who is that? And don't say it's Alanis Morrisette.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19296 on: January 13, 2021, 07:47:48 pm »
So if mitch won't call the senate back for the impeachment process then what's the point of all this?

Basically there will be a trial after the 20th, as Biden is trying to get his cabinet nominations through the Senate.  A conviction will result in a vote to bar Trump from standing from public office again.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #19297 on: January 13, 2021, 07:48:46 pm »

The Senate will impeach once Biden takes over. Best of both worlds for McConnell. He gets Trump out of 2024 and puts all the onus of this on the Denocrats, while giving Biden's administration more work, while they try fill positions that need approval

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #19298 on: January 13, 2021, 07:49:28 pm »
Marjorie Taylor.  The one that a GOP colleague called the Q Anon representative to Congress.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #19299 on: January 13, 2021, 07:50:03 pm »

Can't say, it's censored.
You try me once you beg for more.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19300 on: January 13, 2021, 07:51:14 pm »
Marjorie Taylor.  The one that a GOP colleague called the Q Anon representative to Congress.

Thanks, been watching this but missed her speech.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19301 on: January 13, 2021, 07:52:59 pm »
Bet you wish it was Alanis Morrisette.  ;D

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #19302 on: January 13, 2021, 07:54:12 pm »
Let me shock you by saying that it won't go down in history as bring the greatest speech in parliament.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19303 on: January 13, 2021, 07:55:16 pm »

Think of all the shit things republicans can say about democrats and that was her speech.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19304 on: January 13, 2021, 07:57:30 pm »
Oh this prick thinks he's clever.

No one is allowed to answer

Offline ShatnersBassoon

• Kopite
« Reply #19305 on: January 13, 2021, 07:58:05 pm »
most of the GOP: " trump committed impeachable offenses and is a grave danger to our country and democracy. But i wont vote for impeachment because theres a spelling error on this article and that democrat called me a mean name"

not a spine amongst them

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #19306 on: January 13, 2021, 07:58:43 pm »
Now that's some funny shit. That fella from Florida who asked a rhetorical question.....and then did a dramatic silence for an answer

Thick doesn't come close
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #19307 on: January 13, 2021, 07:59:03 pm »

Like a dump of votes when you’ve already won.
Internet terrorist

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #19308 on: January 13, 2021, 08:01:52 pm »
Gaetz is on now. Definitely one of the worst.

A rabble rouser. That's the sum total of what he is. He should spend his life on a soap box. Instead he's in Congress. On a soap box.

What a waste of a life.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline WTF?

• Anny Roader
  • These go to 11
« Reply #19309 on: January 13, 2021, 08:02:22 pm »
;D

Talking freely on live TV whilst wearing a mask that says censored. Yeah, ok.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19310 on: January 13, 2021, 08:02:58 pm »
Well said Torres lad.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19311 on: January 13, 2021, 08:06:15 pm »
Doug LaMalfa has got it bad.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19312 on: January 13, 2021, 08:06:23 pm »

1. As one of the speakers said, if you get pulled over pissed half a mile from your house you don't get off.

2. If he's convicted they will bar him from holding political office ever again.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #19313 on: January 13, 2021, 08:06:45 pm »

A disheveled Don Jr. calling for Elon to create a new social platform.     :lmao

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #19314 on: January 13, 2021, 08:08:15 pm »
Like a dump of votes when you’ve already won.

She's got one hand in her pocket and the other one is throwing up a QAnon sign.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19315 on: January 13, 2021, 08:08:25 pm »
So much shitty posturing and half-price rhetoric from all concerned though. This is tv democracy, and it is pretty empty.

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19316 on: January 13, 2021, 08:08:57 pm »
The Senate will impeach once Biden takes over. Best of both worlds for McConnell. He gets Trump out of 2024 and puts all the onus of this on the Denocrats, while giving Biden's administration more work, while they try fill positions that need approval

The senate can't impeach Biden - it has to start in the house which the Democrats hold. And the Dems hold the Senate anyway.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19317 on: January 13, 2021, 08:09:56 pm »

Definitely.

Let me shock you by saying that it won't go down in history as bring the greatest speech in parliament.

Figured as much :P

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19318 on: January 13, 2021, 08:10:26 pm »
The senate can't impeach Biden - it has to start in the house which the Democrats hold. And the Dems hold the Senate anyway.

He means the senate will do their share of this impeachment of trump once moscow mitch isn't able to block it.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19319 on: January 13, 2021, 08:11:57 pm »
A disheveled Don Jr. calling for Elon to create a new social platform.     :lmao

:lmao

The same Don Jr. currently under criminal investigation?  As if Elon could be bothered with something so trivial as making a social media platform. That dude's going to Mars!

Popcorn's Art