Author Topic: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun  (Read 844646 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19360 on: January 13, 2021, 09:06:18 pm »
CNN 'Soon: House to vote on Trump Impeachment'.

Please please get on with it. In CNN headlines 'Soon' could could mean anytime in the next 24 hours.
 ::)

It's worse than a CL draw, innit? ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
Re: Trump Faceached & Twattered. "Instakarma's gonna getcha....." #bannedontherun
« Reply #19361 on: January 13, 2021, 09:06:18 pm »

Republican Peter Meijer.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19362 on: January 13, 2021, 09:08:09 pm »
I suppose this applies more to the Senators than the House representatives but the events of the last week would never have happened if the Republicans had done their duty last year and Impeached Trump then.

If they had removed him 12 months ago, perhaps 200,000 Americans might still be alive.

Watch them try and pin all this death on Biden in a few weeks or months.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #19363 on: January 13, 2021, 09:15:40 pm »
Some Republican fuckwit just said he doesn't want to vote to impeach because there hasn't been a formal investigation

I'm guessing he wants to investigate who organised the rally, and review the transcript of Trumps speech

I mean, we wouldn't want to jump to conclusions here, would we? ::)

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #19364 on: January 13, 2021, 09:16:18 pm »
Hope Hicks has quit

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #19365 on: January 13, 2021, 09:16:44 pm »
Apologies if already posted but I just read that Airbnb have cancelled reservations for around inauguration time in DC as well as identifying anyone who took part in the riot and banning them...

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-55655848

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19366 on: January 13, 2021, 09:18:00 pm »
Matt Gaetz will be president in 10 years.  He seems the type.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
  • Yer Ma wears army boots
« Reply #19367 on: January 13, 2021, 09:18:34 pm »
David Leavitt               @David_Leavitt

"Matt Gaetz is worse than burning diarrhea

#ImpeachmentDay"

David Leavitt                 @David_Leavitt

"Thanks for the retweet Matt Gaetz, now resign and go fuck yourself TRAITOR

#ImpeachmentDay"

This is what I mean about poor leadership - sets a bad example.

This kind of exchange gets repeated between neighbors and friends
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #19368 on: January 13, 2021, 09:19:09 pm »
Hope Hicks has quit

I thought she quit 2 years ago, no?
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19369 on: January 13, 2021, 09:21:21 pm »
CNN: 'ANY MINUTE'

:lmao
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Hope Hicks has quit
She handed in her notice about a week ago.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #19371 on: January 13, 2021, 09:22:42 pm »
So far 9 Republicans have voted to impeach, that's more than I thought they would get

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19372 on: January 13, 2021, 09:22:55 pm »
217 yea, including 9 Republicans. Done (still counting and needs final verifying though). Edit: Now 10 R's.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 09:24:26 pm by lamad »

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #19373 on: January 13, 2021, 09:23:00 pm »
9 GOP voters to impeach. Out of 210.

After the president sicced a mob to their chamber, intent on murder.

And there's the 217 vote. The history maker.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19374 on: January 13, 2021, 09:23:02 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4_RDUSuY6a4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4_RDUSuY6a4</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #19375 on: January 13, 2021, 09:23:34 pm »
Boom. Impeached again. Lets see what happens in the Senate...
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #19376 on: January 13, 2021, 09:25:42 pm »
Am I correct in saying that if he is impeached twice by the House then he is automatically barred from holding public office in the future?

Or does such a barring require conviction by the Senate?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #19377 on: January 13, 2021, 09:26:11 pm »
Double impeached
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19378 on: January 13, 2021, 09:26:51 pm »
Impeached Bigly!

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #19379 on: January 13, 2021, 09:27:15 pm »
Up to double figures now.
Am I correct in saying that if he is impeached twice by the House then he is automatically barred from holding public office in the future?

Or does such a barring require conviction by the Senate?
Needs a Senate conviction; or a separate Senate motion to disbarr him.
I think they might be inclined to disbarr him considering a bunch of them probably have 2024 aspirations.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19380 on: January 13, 2021, 09:27:33 pm »
More winning, he now has the bigliest amount of impeachments.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19381 on: January 13, 2021, 09:27:33 pm »
9 GOP voters to impeach. Out of 210.

After the president sicced a mob to their chamber, intent on murder.

And there's the 217 vote. The history maker.

An utter disgrace.

Popcorn's Art

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19382 on: January 13, 2021, 09:27:52 pm »
Greatest witch hunt in history continues!

Thank fuck he doesn't have twitter right now...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19383 on: January 13, 2021, 09:28:29 pm »
More winning, he now has the bigliest amount of impeachments.

He beats Nixon on impeachments, but Nixon wins 4-3 agg on articles. ;)

Popcorn's Art

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19384 on: January 13, 2021, 09:29:26 pm »
Rage tweet any minute  ;)
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #19385 on: January 13, 2021, 09:29:44 pm »
Jim Jordan is some piece of work, isn't he

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #19386 on: January 13, 2021, 09:31:51 pm »
Yeah I've made a note of his name a few times today.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
[emoji16][emoji1787] I’m just giggling at the thought of him watching it unfold - unable to tweet about it, probably running around the White House, yelling shit at staff and security.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #19388 on: January 13, 2021, 09:33:57 pm »
David Leavitt               @David_Leavitt

"Matt Gaetz is worse than burning diarrhea

#ImpeachmentDay"

David Leavitt                 @David_Leavitt

"Thanks for the retweet Matt Gaetz, now resign and go fuck yourself TRAITOR

#ImpeachmentDay"

Do Americans have a different spelling for diarrhoea, or is that just bad spelling?
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #19389 on: January 13, 2021, 09:35:05 pm »

Not disagreeing with your statement just with your spelling of the word "garbage"...

Offline Lotus Eater

• "The first picture of you! The first picture of summer. See the flowers scream their joy!" Father of Water Melon Eater.
  • Kopite
« Reply #19390 on: January 13, 2021, 09:36:52 pm »
Do Americans have a different spelling for diarrhoea, or is that just bad spelling?

Different - like a lot of words
11 September 1999 - Slater Street. 2 beers, a packet of crisps and a truncheon please.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #19391 on: January 13, 2021, 09:38:33 pm »
Different - like a lot of words

Burglarise rather than burgle takes a bit of getting used to.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19392 on: January 13, 2021, 09:39:21 pm »
If they had removed him 12 months ago, perhaps 200,000 Americans might still be alive.

Watch them try and pin all this death on Biden in a few weeks or months.
Yep good point I agree with and something to bring up after the courts deliver their verdict. impeaching Trump wasn't a political decision but one of the consequences of not doing so in 2019 meant the US had a incompetent selfish President at the worst possible time, a President who preferred to play golf than save Americans from a Pandemic.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Lotus Eater

• Kopite
« Reply #19393 on: January 13, 2021, 09:39:30 pm »

Don't even mention faucet ! :)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19394 on: January 13, 2021, 09:39:42 pm »

As does jail versus gaol.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19395 on: January 13, 2021, 09:41:10 pm »
[emoji16][emoji1787] I’m just giggling at the thought of him watching it unfold - unable to tweet about it, probably running around the White House, yelling shit at staff and security.
I was thinking that half an hour ago, too - I can see him going into a total temper tandrum. Especially at the "10" number!

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #19396 on: January 13, 2021, 09:41:31 pm »
As does jail versus gaol.

I knew several of them, like color, but diarrhea is a new one to me.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19397 on: January 13, 2021, 09:44:55 pm »
Thought I'd be the first.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #19398 on: January 13, 2021, 09:45:43 pm »
I knew several of them, like color, but diarrhea is a new one to me.
I'm sure someone today said, "Affectuated"?!

Must have been effectuated, which I have just discovered is actually a word.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 09:47:26 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #19399 on: January 13, 2021, 09:47:18 pm »
The 10 GOP members who voted to impeach Trump are.

Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
Rep. John Katko of New York
Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington
Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
Rep. David Valadao of California
#Sausages