Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1246976 times)

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
Re: José Mourinho - Invincibles!
« Reply #13120 on: April 21, 2017, 12:29:13 pm »
Iago Aspas to score the winner at Old Trafford.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13121 on: April 21, 2017, 12:31:04 pm »
Iago Aspas to score the winner at Old Trafford.

Direct from a corner.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #13122 on: April 21, 2017, 12:42:12 pm »

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13123 on: April 21, 2017, 12:44:53 pm »
Oh wait am I stupid? Does the CL qualification for the EL winner NOT take the 4th place slot? Has this already been answered a billion times?

Stop that right now.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13124 on: April 21, 2017, 12:53:45 pm »
European capital of trophies :lmao

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13125 on: April 21, 2017, 01:02:11 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vdAYtL3nnHw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vdAYtL3nnHw</a>
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Paul-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13126 on: April 21, 2017, 01:04:44 pm »
Smalling has a knee injury sustained on England duty while Jones suffered a foot problem in a tackle with Smalling in training before England's friendly against Germany in Dusseldorf last month.

Mourinho added: "They have to be brave now. If it was me, it [returning from injury] would be tomorrow.

"It is time for Jones and Smalling to be brave, to risk, because for the team we have to do everything. That is the way we think.

"We cannot do miracles. Miracles I don't expect - but you have to try to do everything to accelerate the process.

"They cannot make miracles. They are injured and they cannot make Sunday.

"They cannot do miracles but with a special spirit, instead of coming back mid-May you can come back at the beginning of May. They could accelerate the process."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39661512

Reminds me of Hodgson playing an injured Sturridge to "test his resolve".

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13127 on: April 21, 2017, 01:26:15 pm »
Mourinho: Martial "Needs To Give Me Things I Like"
What is this, a new Enrique Iglesias single?

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13128 on: April 21, 2017, 02:10:04 pm »
Good to see that they got Celta in the semi-finals. The trickiest team remaining in the draw. Berizzo would love to set up his team against Man Utd's slow play and long balls. Also, Fellaini would love Roncaglia and Cabral.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #13129 on: April 21, 2017, 02:36:31 pm »
Depends on the Burnely-United result...

If United drop points against Burnley then the best result in City-United would be a United win, as that would put us in the driving seat for 3rd.

Also, even though United do appear to be in touch now, I can't see them beating both Arsenal and Spurs away with a EL semifinal prior to both those games either, so I think we'll be comfortably ahead of them after gameweek 37.

What it all comes down to is our results though. Just got to beat Palace to turn up the pressure on both City and United for their midweek game.
Assuming we win our games, a draw puts us in the driving seat. If we win all our games, and those two draw against each other but win all the other games, we beat City by one points, Untied by two points.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13130 on: April 21, 2017, 02:36:40 pm »
Direct from a corner.

Haha go on Iago :D

Offline Farman

• Heading off for a fruit based orgy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13131 on: April 21, 2017, 02:46:28 pm »
If they win the Europa League does it affect the third placed team going directly into the group stage?
The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frightens me

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #13132 on: April 21, 2017, 02:48:58 pm »
If they win the Europa League does it affect the third placed team going directly into the group stage?

No.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Cliff Bastin

• Big Exeter fan, pretending to be a gooner, pretending...yawn
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13133 on: April 21, 2017, 03:07:31 pm »
In tribute to the new Invincibles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_07W3C4tSw

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #13134 on: April 21, 2017, 03:17:03 pm »
At least seven people have died after an electric cable fell on fans watching a Manchester United match on TV in Nigeria, police say.

The high-tension cable fell on a crowded shack showing the Europa League quarter-final against Anderlecht in the southern city of Calabar.

At least 30 people were taken to hospital by local ambulances and police who arrived quickly at the scene.

English football has a large and passionate following in Nigeria.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39667122

RIP to those who lost their life.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13135 on: April 21, 2017, 03:20:58 pm »
Aspas will be loving being called  a scouse bastard i bet ha ha
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #13136 on: April 21, 2017, 03:21:07 pm »
Do we know what the extent of the two injuries was??
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13137 on: April 21, 2017, 03:21:20 pm »
Seems Zlatan has done his ACL.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #13138 on: April 21, 2017, 03:24:26 pm »
Seems Zlatan has done his ACL.
Sad for him, probably the end of his career...

Still, he's got enough cash to last 100 lifetimes and he's won everything, so it could be worse.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #13139 on: April 21, 2017, 03:26:06 pm »
Hate for any player to do with ACL. Terrible injury.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13140 on: April 21, 2017, 03:27:05 pm »

Still, he's got enough cash to last 100 lifetimes and he's won everything, so it could be worse.
Not quite
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13141 on: April 21, 2017, 03:34:14 pm »
Feyenoord, Zorya, Fenerbahce, ASSE, Rostov, Anderlecht, Celta Vigo. What a run :rollseyes

Four of those six teams they played managed at least a draw too
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13142 on: April 21, 2017, 03:35:34 pm »
Will Ibra get a medal when utd win the league this season. ?
bollocks

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13143 on: April 21, 2017, 03:40:02 pm »
Will Ibra get a medal when utd win the league this season. ?
Zlatan doesn't get medals, medals get Zlatan'd.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13144 on: April 21, 2017, 03:55:48 pm »
Apparently Celta Vigo have lost 13 of 31 games this season and lie in 10th :o but they beat Madrid and Barcelona. Let's just hope we'll be reading lots about "game raising c*nts" come whenever.
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13145 on: April 21, 2017, 04:08:11 pm »
"We are in trouble. In this moment, Eric Bailly played six matches in a row, and we lost Marcos Rojo, we don't have Jones or Smalling, we are in trouble and now we lose Zlatan too."

::)  My heart bleeds for the manager of the most expensive squad in the world who threw another 150 mill at it in the summer, complaining about injuries.  Just get on with it.  As well as Bially, they have Blind and Carrick who have experience of and have played central defence enough times, the way he's whining on, you'd think they had no one available.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #13146 on: April 21, 2017, 04:10:02 pm »
Apparently Celta Vigo have lost 13 of 31 games this season and lie in 10th :o but they beat Madrid and Barcelona. Let's just hope we'll be reading lots about "game raising c*nts" come whenever.
And Robbie Savage will again be saying how the oppo keeper is having the game of his life.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13147 on: April 21, 2017, 04:47:38 pm »
And Robbie Savage will again be saying how the oppo keeper is having the game of his life.

Remember this happened us a few seasons ago ?  When you honest with yourself, you realise its not the case at all, rather that the finishing is simply not good enough. 

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13148 on: April 21, 2017, 05:01:51 pm »
I feel for the guy, wish he never played for Utd.

I know terrible injuries happen but Mourinho not rotating cost his career. He could have played a few years in MLS easily. 36 is quite an old age to overcome such injury, last player I know was Falcao at age of 28 and it still took him 2 years to be clinical.

Any news from Rojo? I wonder how they will set up that defense without him.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13149 on: April 21, 2017, 05:03:32 pm »
Zlatan doesn't get medals, medals get Zlatan'd.
[emoji3] [emoji3]
bollocks

Offline Rattleduser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13150 on: April 21, 2017, 05:12:18 pm »
Wonder if they will offer him a new contract
PSN: white-of-my-eyes

Offline ElCapo

• Legacy Fan
  • Bayern Munich - Mia San Mia
« Reply #13151 on: April 21, 2017, 05:35:55 pm »
United could have been out to Anderlecht.  Shows how risky the strategy of solely relying on EL is.  Celta could still knock them out. 

So what does Jose do?  Focus on both fronts, or just on the EL?  My prediction is they narrowly miss out on both (say 5th in the PL and lose the final to Ajax/Lyon).

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13152 on: April 21, 2017, 05:41:36 pm »
He's not impressed that Rashford could most likely be called up to play for the under-21's in their European tournament this summer ;D

Apparently he's too good to play for them. A striker that has 5 in 26 league games, 1 in 8 Europa League games and 1 in 6 League Cup games is too good ::)

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13153 on: April 21, 2017, 06:08:15 pm »
If he's done his acl it's because he's been overplayed. I said about a couple of months ago that his numbers would drop off towards the end of the season. You can't play that much football at that age without consequences.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13154 on: April 21, 2017, 06:09:46 pm »
If he's done his acl it's because he's been overplayed. I said about a couple of months ago that his numbers would drop off towards the end of the season. You can't play that much football at that age without consequences.
Nah, i don't agree. If he doesn't fall like he did, nothing happens to his ACL. Apparently he's done both his PCL and ACL though. So yeah. he's fucked for a good while
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #13155 on: April 21, 2017, 06:12:23 pm »
Can't make up my mind if this is a huge blow or a blessing in disguise for them. I've been saying the whole season his lack of mobility is why others around him don't flourish and score much but then again there will certainly be moments till the end of the season - big games in particular - where his class in the box will be missed.

A lot will depend on Martial and whether he'd be willing to perform for Mourinho. If no, the burden on Rashford may just be too much.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13156 on: April 21, 2017, 06:19:59 pm »
Just hope Rashford doesn't start pulling them out of the shit like Macheda did all those years ago.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #13157 on: April 21, 2017, 06:29:58 pm »
All these injuries are too bad, rotten luck.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13158 on: April 21, 2017, 06:30:52 pm »
Can't make up my mind if this is a huge blow or a blessing in disguise for them. I've been saying the whole season his lack of mobility is why others around him don't flourish and score much but then again there will certainly be moments till the end of the season - big games in particular - where his class in the box will be missed.

A lot will depend on Martial and whether he'd be willing to perform for Mourinho. If no, the burden on Rashford may just be too much.

With another manager, the Mancs might perform even better without Ibrahimovic. With Maureen, who's attacking plan is very limited and is based on Ibrahimovic's presence upfront, they will struggle badly, especially in the tougher games.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #13159 on: April 21, 2017, 06:31:36 pm »
He's out for 9 months

Not nice
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.