Author Topic: The Laugh at Manchester United Thread or the 'Ban Thread' for idiots....?.  (Read 1247858 times)

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
Re: José Mourinho - Invincibles!
« Reply #13080 on: April 21, 2017, 12:17:18 am »
Just watched another famous European victory against the mighty Anderlecht - what a win for Midtable United !!

And what the fuck is that banner - "European Capital of Trophies" ??!!

They've won fuck all in Europe, especially considering the amount of money they've spent on players. :lmao :lmao

RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!
« Reply #13081 on: April 21, 2017, 12:18:23 am »
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Offline dangerpuss

• A bit like bagpuss. But more.....um.....dangerous.....um.....
  • Kopite
  • Allez, allez, allez
« Reply #13082 on: April 21, 2017, 12:18:59 am »
Jamie Jackson writing his usual bullshit in the Guardian. Apparently Ibrahimovic's injury is a "slice of good luck". Obviously he couldn't be arsed to look at their fixture list, lazy hack.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13083 on: April 21, 2017, 12:27:19 am »
Just watched another famous European victory against the mighty Anderlecht - what a win for Midtable United !!

They've won fuck all in Europe, especially considering the amount of money they've spent on players. :lmao :lmao

Bloody Hell. Have they really still got that banner up?  :o
That was a dig at us when Liverpool was Capital of Culture in 2008. Surely that's an old picture and they haven't still got it up 9 years later.  :lmao

As far as Europe is concerned, considering their wealth and the amount of years they've been trying, their European record is pretty dreadful. They are only one (EC) trophy ahead of Nottingham Forest. Their best years and best manager have gone, and they never managed to dominate Europe even at the height of their powers.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:57:13 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13084 on: April 21, 2017, 12:33:45 am »
Bloody Hell. Have they really still got that banner up?  :o
That was a dig at us when Liverpool was Capital of Culture in 2008. Surely that's an old picture and they haven't still got it up 9 years later.  :lmao

As far as Europe is concerned, considering their wealth and the amount of years they've been trying, their European record is pretty dreadful. They are only one trophy ahead of Nottingham Forest. Their best years and best manager have gone, and they never managed to dominate Europe even at the height of their powers.  ;D

That is an old photo yes , but it was definitely up on display tonight.

EDIT : here ya go !!  ;D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:44:51 am by mersey_paradiso »
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13085 on: April 21, 2017, 12:34:47 am »
They might be about to become only the second English team to win all three UEFA competitions though, alongside those other European giants Chelsea.  The pair of c*nts.

Who's best placed to beat them? Over two legs or in a one off final?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 12:37:34 am by Acton Nick »

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13086 on: April 21, 2017, 12:42:14 am »
They might be about to become only the second English team to win all three UEFA competitions though, alongside those other European giants Chelsea.  The pair of c*nts.

Not our problem we were rarely in that now defunct trophy, because we were too busy winning leagues and contesting the European Cup.

Lyon.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13087 on: April 21, 2017, 12:43:16 am »
Unconvincibles
The Unconvicingibles.

Almost 30 games, if you forget the Hull game which they apparently won anyway, of Unconvicingibleness, ManMou dominate the headlines again all over the world. The star-studded​ side, the most expensively assembled team of footballing aristocrats of all time, anywhere, overpowered Belgian powerhouse Anderlecht with a goal by Marcus Rashford, who cost nothing. But he is still great. After the match the cowed Anderlecht boss admitted there could have been more goals, but for the United goalie, while Jose Mourinho, the current legal occupier of the Manchester United hotseat, admitted he had not and would not pay a TV licence as his he found his team too to depressing to watch, and that anyway, at the Lowry, his current choice of exile, there is a good range of sci-fi to give him new ideas.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13088 on: April 21, 2017, 12:49:29 am »
Not our problem we were rarely in that now defunct trophy, because we were too busy winning leagues and contesting the European Cup.

Lyon.

Oh I know, still mildly irritating though. But hopefully won't come to that. They seem to make heavy weather of every game and Lyon do look threatening.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13089 on: April 21, 2017, 12:56:12 am »
That is an old photo yes , but it was definitely up on display tonight.

EDIT : here ya go !!  ;D

Bloody hell.   :o

*shakes head*
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13090 on: April 21, 2017, 01:07:53 am »

They're all still way behind the European masters though...

European trophy hauls by English teams (top 5) :

Liverpool :               8 (5 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups)
Man United :            4 (3 European Cups, 1 CWC)
Nottingham Forest:  2 (2 European Cups)
Chelsea :                 4 (1 European Cup, 1 UEFA, 2 CWC)
Aston Villa :             1 (1 European Cup)

Then you've got Arsenal, Spurs, City, Newcastle, Leeds, Ipswich, West Ham and Everton who've all won one or two UEFA/CWC/Inter cities Fairs Cups.

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13091 on: April 21, 2017, 01:28:06 am »
Mourinho added: "They have to be brave now. If it was me, it [returning from injury] would be tomorrow.

"It is time for Jones and Smalling to be brave, to risk, because for the team we have to do everything. That is the way we think.

"We cannot do miracles. Miracles I don't expect - but you have to try to do everything to accelerate the process.

"They cannot make miracles. They are injured and they cannot make Sunday.

"They cannot do miracles but with a special spirit, instead of coming back mid-May you can come back at the beginning of May. They could accelerate the process."

--------------------

He's such a penis.

Offline mc_red22

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13092 on: April 21, 2017, 01:59:01 am »
Yet Rene Meulensteen was calling him an amazing man manager on whatever shite station I was listening to this morning ;D. He's got to be one of the worst.

I bet he won't be telling Ibrahimovic to be brave and to come back from his injury tomorrow like he is with Jones & Smalling. Wanker.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #13093 on: April 21, 2017, 02:07:30 am »
The Unconvicingibles.

Almost 30 games, if you forget the Hull game which they apparently won anyway........

And the Chelsea cup defeat.
We are Liverpool!

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13094 on: April 21, 2017, 02:17:04 am »
Jamie Jackson writing his usual bullshit in the Guardian. Apparently Ibrahimovic's injury is a "slice of good luck". Obviously he couldn't be arsed to look at their fixture list, lazy hack.

Jamie Jackson must have learning difficulties. I've run out of reasonable explanations for the shit he writes.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13095 on: April 21, 2017, 03:31:08 am »
If Ibra's done for the season that's obviously a big blow - but seriously, looking at the remaining opponents, you'd have to think they're favorites for the cup, no? Either way we'd better damn well have our sights set on 3rd rather than 4th.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #13096 on: April 21, 2017, 03:37:43 am »
If Ibra's done for the season that's obviously a big blow - but seriously, looking at the remaining opponents, you'd have to think they're favorites for the cup, no? Either way we'd better damn well have our sights set on 3rd rather than 4th.
It would actually be better for them to win the EL than finishing 4th, given that the winners of the EL go straight into the CL group stage without needing to qualify.

Hoping that they drop some points at Burnley and then beat City, that would be ideal for us.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13097 on: April 21, 2017, 03:59:13 am »
Hoping that they drop some points at Burnley and then beat City, that would be ideal for us.

Surely a draw against City is best for us - the fewer points that go around, the better.

They seem to be back to drawing form after that blip against Sunderland and Chelsea; hope they can keep it up despite the injuries.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #13098 on: April 21, 2017, 04:31:29 am »
Surely a draw against City is best for us - the fewer points that go around, the better.

They seem to be back to drawing form after that blip against Sunderland and Chelsea; hope they can keep it up despite the injuries.
Depends on the Burnely-United result...

If United drop points against Burnley then the best result in City-United would be a United win, as that would put us in the driving seat for 3rd.

Also, even though United do appear to be in touch now, I can't see them beating both Arsenal and Spurs away with a EL semifinal prior to both those games either, so I think we'll be comfortably ahead of them after gameweek 37.

What it all comes down to is our results though. Just got to beat Palace to turn up the pressure on both City and United for their midweek game.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:40:27 am by rickardinho1 »

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13099 on: April 21, 2017, 05:47:11 am »
Jamie Jackson must have learning difficulties. I've run out of reasonable explanations for the shit he writes.

Click bait.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13100 on: April 21, 2017, 06:51:01 am »
I hate them, they are shit, I hate him he is a shit. I feel a bit better now.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13101 on: April 21, 2017, 07:10:23 am »
probably gets two paycheques

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #13102 on: April 21, 2017, 08:19:46 am »
Brilliant. They lose their top goalscorer, and Rojo on top of Smalling and Jones who are pretty much out for the season. And they are about to enter a nightmare of fixtures.

23.04. Burnley (away)
27.04. Man City (away)
30.04. Swansea (home)
04.05. Europa League semi-finals
06.05. Arsenal (away)
11.05. Europa League semi-finals
13.05. Tottenham (away)
17.05. Southampton (away)
21.05. Crystal Palace (home)
24.05. Europa League final

Expecting one of jones or smalling to be rushed back not 100% ;)

Offline The Istvan Kozma Fan Club

• Kopite
« Reply #13103 on: April 21, 2017, 08:35:27 am »
Never underestimate Mourinho, BR did and payed the ultimate price.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13104 on: April 21, 2017, 08:42:02 am »
Savage was getting very excited last night.

Rashford - world class.

Deary me. Do they ever learn?

Offline jediwarrior

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #13105 on: April 21, 2017, 08:56:17 am »
Mourinho really is in a catch 22 now. He knows injuries are mounting up and the team with the fixture list pile up is going to be pretty stretch.
He can't put all his eggs in one basket with the Europa League as we all know anything can happen over a 90 min final or a tough 2 leg tie.
He knows if he wins games in hand then they're level points with us and right on City's coat tails so he also has to play his best 11 in the league and well for the moment until they lose one or two and then gives up on it. I think if they lost against Chelsea last week he would have thrown in the towel with the league.

Got a feeling the whole season going to blow up in their faces very soon. Away games against Arsenal and Spurs after the semi finals if injuries keep happening he be asking ticket tout to play in midfield for him  ;D.

Going to enjoy the next few weeks and his melt down over the fixture list when it all goes wrong.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13106 on: April 21, 2017, 08:59:33 am »
Ha ha, Basil Fawlty wannabe twat.
;D fucking hell

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #13107 on: April 21, 2017, 09:34:31 am »
Mourinho really is in a catch 22 now. He knows injuries are mounting up and the team with the fixture list pile up is going to be pretty stretch.
He can't put all his eggs in one basket with the Europa League as we all know anything can happen over a 90 min final or a tough 2 leg tie.
He knows if he wins games in hand then they're level points with us and right on City's coat tails so he also has to play his best 11 in the league and well for the moment until they lose one or two and then gives up on it. I think if they lost against Chelsea last week he would have thrown in the towel with the league.

Got a feeling the whole season going to blow up in their faces very soon. Away games against Arsenal and Spurs after the semi finals if injuries keep happening he be asking ticket tout to play in midfield for him  ;D.

Going to enjoy the next few weeks and his melt down over the fixture list when it all goes wrong.
If United win their game in hand on City (which is effectively the game against Burnley as City aren't playing this weekend) then they're only 1 point behind City. Then they both play their game in hand on us against each other - battling it out to see who will keep up with us.

This week is crucial for United. Failure to pick up at least 4 points and they'll have good reason to throw in the towel, but even if they do pick up 4-6 points they've still got Spurs and Arsenal looming in weeks 36 and 37.

We'll know a lot more about their ambitions after they've played City for sure.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13108 on: April 21, 2017, 09:46:16 am »
Never underestimate Mourinho, BR did and payed the ultimate price.

Come again? A Gerrard slip showed Brendan Rodgers underestimated Mourinho. Is that what you're saying? If so, I'm sorry, but that's a load of bollocks.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13109 on: April 21, 2017, 09:54:07 am »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39661668

It could be that you are a child support dodging clueless tool Dwight.

Nothing to do with the colour of your skin Dwight, you attention seeking twat

Your just shite

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13110 on: April 21, 2017, 11:22:46 am »
I want to be a premier league manager too, go on gimme an interview. What, you discriminating against me cos I'm dangerously incompetent? Outrage!

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13111 on: April 21, 2017, 11:32:11 am »
Seriously just how shit has Pogba been this season? I genuinely think if he has an academy player he wouldn't be seeing game time. Ponderous, slow, awful at picking out a pass and scores fuck all goals. Can see him shipped off to PSG this summer to be honest.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13112 on: April 21, 2017, 11:33:35 am »
Dwight - Why would anyone trust you to manage their team when you abandoned your son because he has severe disabilities?

Honestly, what a cock.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13113 on: April 21, 2017, 11:35:09 am »
Seriously just how shit has Pogba been this season? I genuinely think if he has an academy player he wouldn't be seeing game time. Ponderous, slow, awful at picking out a pass and scores fuck all goals. Can see him shipped off to PSG this summer to be honest.

I think he'll last another season. But if he doesn't improve dramatically, he'll soon be binned off.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #13114 on: April 21, 2017, 11:52:36 am »

Europe must have a really small postcode.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #13115 on: April 21, 2017, 12:16:47 pm »

And what the fuck is that banner - "second most european Trophies in greater lancashire" ??!!

fixed that for you.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13116 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:30 pm »
Oh wait am I stupid? Does the CL qualification for the EL winner NOT take the 4th place slot? Has this already been answered a billion times?

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13117 on: April 21, 2017, 12:27:02 pm »
So the mid table English team, get to face the mid table Spanish team.

Man u V Celta Vigo.

Can't wait.  ::)

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13118 on: April 21, 2017, 12:27:31 pm »
Oh wait am I stupid? Does the CL qualification for the EL winner NOT take the 4th place slot? Has this already been answered a billion times?

Yes you're stupid, yes it's been answered a billion times  ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13119 on: April 21, 2017, 12:28:00 pm »

Billion and 1 now - England gets 5 places, Top 4 and Europa winners

Europe must have a really small postcode.

Just to remind them of the European Cup alone :-

1)   Real Madrid – 11
2)   AC Milan - 7
3)   Liverpool – 5
4)   Bayern – 5
5)   Barcelona – 5
6)   Ajax – 4
7)   Inter – 3
8.)   Man Utd – 3
9)   Juventus – 2
10)   Benfica - 2
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA