Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3455312 times)

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #64160 on: November 19, 2021, 11:47:22 am »
Full national lockdown in Austria and plans for compulsory vaccination from next February. Not messing around.

Absolutely despicable. I'm not messing around either. They need demand re-election or whatever to get that dude out of office. Forceful injections of adults has no place in anything advertising itself to be a democracy. Even if the vaccine works and is effective, which I'm not desputing in terms of saving lives of elders, you just can't do that.

Bet some here will claim it's the greatest form of freedom though.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 11:49:17 am by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64161 on: November 19, 2021, 11:48:00 am »

Are kids getting a second dose?

Think yes, as part of the booster programme. Not entirely sure about under 16s though.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #64162 on: November 19, 2021, 11:48:58 am »
Absolutely despicable. I'm not messing around either. They need demand re-election or whatever to get that dude out of office. Forceful injections of adults has no place in anything advertising itself to be a democracy. Even if the vaccine works and is effective, you just can't do that.

Sometimes though, if the adults are utter fuckwits then they need to be told what to do instead of giving them freedom to be fuckwits.... ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #64163 on: November 19, 2021, 12:16:26 pm »
Absolutely despicable. I'm not messing around either. They need demand re-election or whatever to get that dude out of office. Forceful injections of adults has no place in anything advertising itself to be a democracy. Even if the vaccine works and is effective, which I'm not desputing in terms of saving lives of elders, you just can't do that.

As someone from Austria has just stated above, there was already a mandatory vaccination for over 30 years but I guess people like you would just like shit like smallpox to be rampant. As long as you don't die right?
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #64164 on: November 19, 2021, 12:17:52 pm »
As someone from Austria has just stated above, there was already a mandatory vaccination for over 30 years but I guess people like you would just like shit like smallpox to be rampant. As long as you don't die right?

Smallpox was a childhood vaccination taken well before the age of consent. You're deliberately juggling the argument on purpose here.
Linudden.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64165 on: November 19, 2021, 12:20:28 pm »
As opposed to deliberately juggling it by mistake? :D :duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Linudden

• Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #64166 on: November 19, 2021, 12:29:31 pm »
As opposed to deliberately juggling it by mistake? :D :duh

I left it there deliberately on purpose absolutely intentionally with determination because it looked funny :D
Linudden.

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #64167 on: November 19, 2021, 12:30:19 pm »
Smallpox was a childhood vaccination taken well before the age of consent.

And it saved lives.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #64168 on: November 19, 2021, 12:54:45 pm »
Not my experience. Do you mean in shops?

Have to say mask wearing in my office has definitely dropped a lot. The policy in my work is you have to wear one when not sat at your desk but loads aren't bothering anymore.

In shhops and on buses though I still think complinace is probably around 90%.
Train station and hotel.
Been in the shops a bit now and definitely more mask wearing than I've seen in England .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64169 on: November 19, 2021, 01:40:07 pm »
Smallpox was a childhood vaccination taken well before the age of consent.

Have you any issues with the smallpox vaccination being administered to people that were not able to consent?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64170 on: November 19, 2021, 01:43:10 pm »
I've no real thoughts on forced vaccination being right or wrong, but you do risk alienating people and giving anti-vaxxers ammo I think.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64171 on: November 19, 2021, 01:44:54 pm »
I've no real thoughts on forced vaccination being right or wrong, but you do risk alienating people and giving anti-vaxxers ammo I think.

Sounds good. A two tier society, where they are firmly at the bottom.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64172 on: November 19, 2021, 01:47:31 pm »

I think I am against it. But I am in favour of them not being allowed to mingle with the rest of society who have made the choice to protect themselves and those around them.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #64173 on: November 19, 2021, 01:54:25 pm »
They should be allowed into special spaces with others that don't want the Vax. And people with covid .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #64174 on: November 19, 2021, 01:56:14 pm »
I think I am against it. But I am in favour of them not being allowed to mingle with the rest of society who have made the choice to protect themselves and those around them.

Yeah, this is it for me. I'd not force it on them, but I'd make it that they can't use public transport, can't go in public buildings, can't go to concerts/sporting events, can't go on planes, can't go inside bars/restaurants.

It's simple to do and simple to enforce.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #64175 on: November 19, 2021, 01:56:39 pm »

Yeah, saving people's lives how disgusting hey. ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64176 on: November 19, 2021, 01:57:34 pm »

Everyone should be able to choose whether they get vaccinated or not.

But then like Paul and Barney say, that choice should then determine whether you're allowed to mix with others who made the right choice. Its a bit like having different roads for people who want to drive without passing their test, no seatbelts, no MOTs on cars, no speed limits, no insurance. Knock yourselves out, just dont moan that those roads take longer because they're built around the sensible ones.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #64177 on: November 19, 2021, 02:01:05 pm »
Agreed, don't let them use anything that vaccinated people need to use.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64178 on: November 19, 2021, 02:49:52 pm »

I think I am too, but we are losing people at the rate of 200 per day, so if they refuse to get jabbed, keep the c*nts out of everywhere the rest of us go.

We could have a new TV show, AntiVaxx game. Stick them all in a massive warehouse, expose them to Covid and those that get it and recover get released. Those that don't get it can make themselves useful until they have by burying the dead or die.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64179 on: November 19, 2021, 02:53:09 pm »
Mandatory vaccination doesn’t sit easy with me, but then these are strange times.  Are people going to be pinned down ? Put in prison ? How is this going to work ?

Slippery slope in my opinion, and I’ve had three doses ( which is now implemented into my Covid record and it won’t be long before it’s on the passport).

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #64180 on: November 19, 2021, 03:02:00 pm »
Mandatory vaccination doesn’t sit easy with me, but then these are strange times.  Are people going to be pinned down ? Put in prison ? How is this going to work ?

They won't be. They will have to pay a (hefty) fine and that's it. I'm no expert, but so far from everything I've heard that that's what is possible with mandatory vaccinations (at least here in Austria). Giving the vaccine to people who don't want it, is not an option. There also won't be prison sentences, but as with all fines there's a possibility to go to prison instead of paying the fine (don't really know how that works though).

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64181 on: November 19, 2021, 03:13:28 pm »
Mrs D had symptoms (I've none at all) so we went for a PCR yesterday and both positive so that's us stuck in together for the next 10 days  :-[. I had my booster booked today as well which I've had to cancel and the missus is booked in for hers in 3 weeks.
Anyone know how long you have to wait to get the jab after you've had covid?

Just like me. I was due the booster tomorrow but got confirmed with covid yesterday so now I have to cancel it. I would guess once you have recovered from the infection you would be safe to do so. I have already found out where I am there are no new dates at the moment, so I will just keep on checking. Get better soon.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64182 on: November 19, 2021, 03:18:32 pm »
They won't be. They will have to pay a (hefty) fine and that's it. I'm no expert, but so far from everything I've heard that that's what is possible with mandatory vaccinations (at least here in Austria). Giving the vaccine to people who don't want it, is not an option. There also won't be prison sentences, but as with all fines there's a possibility to go to prison instead of paying the fine (don't really know how that works though).

They should not be allowed to use public transport, especially in the rush up to Christmas. How many people do we think are going to become infected in the next month, with trains over crowded the majority of whom can't be arsed masking up for one journey?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #64183 on: November 19, 2021, 03:21:04 pm »
Yeah, this is it for me. I'd not force it on them, but I'd make it that they can't use public transport, can't go in public buildings, can't go to concerts/sporting events, can't go on planes, can't go inside bars/restaurants.

Totally agree, although I’m fully in favour of everyone being vaccinated, it doesn’t sit too easy with me forcing it on people.

If people choose not to have it then so be it. But they then shouldn’t be allowed to do things as you’ve stated, or travel abroad via any means. It would mean enforcing covid passports for everyone and there probably would be some resistance from the hospitality sector, but if it saves lives and saves any future lockdowns, then it’s a no brainier.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64184 on: November 19, 2021, 03:26:05 pm »
Mrs D had symptoms (I've none at all) so we went for a PCR yesterday and both positive so that's us stuck in together for the next 10 days  :-[. I had my booster booked today as well which I've had to cancel and the missus is booked in for hers in 3 weeks.
Anyone know how long you have to wait to get the jab after you've had covid?

I have just had a look online, they are recommending a wait of 28 days after having covid before booking an appointment for a booster.

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #64185 on: November 19, 2021, 03:35:25 pm »
I have just had a look online, they are recommending a wait of 28 days after having covid before booking an appointment for a booster.

Thanks, had a look myself and you can rebook but you wont get the jab until 28 days after testing positive. Missus has got 22nd December now, I'll book again tomorrow and see what I get. So weird this virus, she's feels ill, I've got no symptoms at all and the lad, who lives with us, tested negative so he's ok to do what he likes cos he's double jabbed.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64186 on: November 19, 2021, 03:38:56 pm »
Thanks, had a look myself and you can rebook but you wont get the jab until 28 days after testing positive. Missus has got 22nd December now, I'll book again tomorrow and see what I get. So weird this virus, she's feels ill, I've got no symptoms at all and the lad, who lives with us, tested negative so he's ok to do what he likes cos he's double jabbed.

I had a look this morning, but couldn't get another date for some reason. I will keep tryng, there will be new dates put forward. It's strange, I've been so careful with using public transport and everything. Yet somehow I got it, though I suspect it may have been work.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64187 on: November 19, 2021, 04:15:31 pm »
44,242 new cases & 157 deaths reported.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #64188 on: November 19, 2021, 04:22:42 pm »
44,242 new cases & 157 deaths reported.

Cases seem to hover between high 30k and low 40k. And we seem to be averaging 1000 deaths a week, so approximately 4000 a month. About the same who were killed in the whole of Merseyside during the extended Blitz.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64189 on: November 19, 2021, 05:25:53 pm »
Cases seem to hover between high 30k and low 40k. And we seem to be averaging 1000 deaths a week, so approximately 4000 a month. About the same who were killed in the whole of Merseyside during the extended Blitz.

And cases have been about this high sinve July. I think deaths maybe too? So closing in on 20,000 people who have lost their lives to covid since "freedom day".
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline flemingcool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #64190 on: November 19, 2021, 05:32:02 pm »
Really quite concerned about the talk of compulsory vaccination, and the addition of the booster to the NHS app.  Does that mean to be fully vaccinated in the UK you'll need to have 3 doses?  What if (like myself and some others)  you've had an adverse reaction to the vaccine?  From what I've seen doctors aren't exempting people on these grounds, so where does that leave us?  Pro vax - had two doses, but excluded from society as I'm unable to tolerate the current vaccines?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64191 on: November 19, 2021, 05:41:25 pm »
Really quite concerned about the talk of compulsory vaccination, and the addition of the booster to the NHS app.  Does that mean to be fully vaccinated in the UK you'll need to have 3 doses?  What if (like myself and some others)  you've had an adverse reaction to the vaccine?  From what I've seen doctors aren't exempting people on these grounds, so where does that leave us?  Pro vax - had two doses, but excluded from society as I'm unable to tolerate the current vaccines?

there are no real vaccine requirements in the UK other than private events. i would imagine any private events checking for vaccines would be fine for two jabs.

flying elsewhere i'm not sure there are any requirements yet for a booster jab? i might be wrong at this point.

also, what vaccine did you have? maybe worth speaking to doctors as you have a fair reason - and hopefully other types of vaccines are approved that might suit you better.
YNWA.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #64192 on: November 19, 2021, 05:56:20 pm »

Doesn't really bother me whether they are forced to or not, a small part of me would quite like to see some of the anti-vax crowd rounded up, placed together in holding cells and then one by one injected by a Hattie Jacques type nurse, as long as it was filmed of course.

I guess it's not practical to force people to vaccinate voluntarily but I 100% agree that they should be excluded from all parts of society where they end up mixing with others, I wouldn't even let them go to work and stop their benefits if they don't work or are made unemployed, they really are the utter dregs of society and deserve to be treated as so
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64193 on: November 19, 2021, 06:07:35 pm »
It's rubbish but media don't seem to question it.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #64194 on: November 19, 2021, 06:10:59 pm »

I mean how adverse? I know there have been some limited cases where it was particularly bad, but it seems in the most part it's a few days of feeling a bit shit then a full recovery to being at full heath again.

Offline flemingcool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #64195 on: November 19, 2021, 06:29:07 pm »
there are no real vaccine requirements in the UK other than private events. i would imagine any private events checking for vaccines would be fine for two jabs.

flying elsewhere i'm not sure there are any requirements yet for a booster jab? i might be wrong at this point.

also, what vaccine did you have? maybe worth speaking to doctors as you have a fair reason - and hopefully other types of vaccines are approved that might suit you better.

You need vaccine passports to go to the cinema in Wales?  Will that include boosters in the future?

Israel I believe require a booster already, I’m sure others will follow.

I’ve had 2 doses of Pfizer.  But people have had the same reactions to all the vaccines.  I think it’s more an issue with the spike protein rather than the delivery method.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64196 on: November 19, 2021, 06:35:35 pm »
Which vaccine did you have for the first two? I had months of debilitation after the Janssen trial jabs but nothing bar a sore arm from the Pfizer booster.

Offline flemingcool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #64197 on: November 19, 2021, 06:48:25 pm »
I mean how adverse? I know there have been some limited cases where it was particularly bad, but it seems in the most part it's a few days of feeling a bit shit then a full recovery to being at full heath again.

I’m 6 months out from my first (of two) Pfizer and still unable to work.  I’ve had tachycardia, aura migraine, pins and needles in arms legs and face, blurred vision, mental health issues, muscle weakness, I’ve gone from cycling 100km plus no bother to struggling to walk my kids to school 250m away, geographic tongue, muscle pain and a few more. It’s basically long covid, but as a result of the vaccine. I don’t think it’s that common, but there is a significant number of people that I’ve found online that have been having a similar reaction.  My doctors have dismissed me all year, until the last month or so where they’ve finally started listening.  I’m very surprised given the number of people I’ve seen that have had similar reactions that there has been no official amendment to side effect data to include these issues. 

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64198 on: November 19, 2021, 07:10:58 pm »
I’m 6 months out from my first (of two) Pfizer and still unable to work.  I’ve had tachycardia, aura migraine, pins and needles in arms legs and face, blurred vision, mental health issues, muscle weakness, I’ve gone from cycling 100km plus no bother to struggling to walk my kids to school 250m away, geographic tongue, muscle pain and a few more. It’s basically long covid, but as a result of the vaccine. I don’t think it’s that common, but there is a significant number of people that I’ve found online that have been having a similar reaction.  My doctors have dismissed me all year, until the last month or so where they’ve finally started listening.  I’m very surprised given the number of people I’ve seen that have had similar reactions that there has been no official amendment to side effect data to include these issues.

The doctors will probably just throw you into the pile of the rare cases that people get very bad effects from the vaccine. Sounds really horrible though. Hopefully just like a lot of others who have had long covid/effects it will slowly get better soon.

Just keep hassling the doctors and don't take no for an answer. Unfortunately though like so many rare conditions in life sometimes you get better help from online, forums or others having similar experiences as you seem to have reached out to already.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64199 on: November 19, 2021, 07:51:20 pm »
Today we've had an email from the Primary school, with a letter from Trafford Council, basically saying they are struggling so badly with staff being off due to covid and while they have taken 20 staff on, they are unable to cope with covering all the schools and are now having to replace the hot food with sandwiches and fruit for dinner where they cannot get a cook for the school. My youngest takes dinner into school so he's been ok, my eldest buys his in the senior school and has been saying they have less and less to offer.

I fucking hate the Tories and the anti vaxxers.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA