Poll

What do we think of the revelations

Oooooerr! Missus Phoop! Parp!! Whoop!
Gnurglian
Whistle my tassles
Guilt M'lord, fetch the lancets
What a kerfuffle

Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan to step back as senior royals  (Read 99509 times)

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Harry and Megan Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #1160 on: June 6, 2022, 06:12:18 pm »
Could do it with no lyrics and everyone has to wear Macho Man sunglasses.
There's only one Elizabeth that I recognize as Queen.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1161 on: June 8, 2022, 02:14:47 pm »
Can somebody tell me what the queen works hard at doing please? That's all I hear when people defend her "but she works hard".

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1162 on: June 8, 2022, 02:19:53 pm »
Can somebody tell me what the queen works hard at doing please? That's all I hear when people defend her "but she works hard".

Being the queen, of course!

Tsk!

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1163 on: June 8, 2022, 02:31:28 pm »
In her defence the bar of "productivity" should be maybe lowered a bit as she should have retired over 35 years ago  ;D

The occasions I flick through the channels and come across the ceremonies she attends I have great sympathy for her.  Don't get me wrong, there's worse ways to be a millionaire, but I couldn't spend my timing watching pillocks trot around on horses for the 10,000th time or the myriad of dreadful jamboree acts she has to smile through every year.

Charles has a tough act to swallow when it comes to boredom threshold and fixing a sincere smile upon one's face.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #1164 on: June 8, 2022, 03:51:27 pm »
Sweet Caroline being repeated thousands of times seems to be the popular choice for a new anthem.....and it's shite as well.

Look no further than the Sex Pistols back catalogue for some juicy picks
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1165 on: June 8, 2022, 08:53:16 pm »
In her defence the bar of "productivity" should be maybe lowered a bit as she should have retired over 35 years ago  ;D

The occasions I flick through the channels and come across the ceremonies she attends I have great sympathy for her.  Don't get me wrong, there's worse ways to be a millionaire, but I couldn't spend my timing watching pillocks trot around on horses for the 10,000th time or the myriad of dreadful jamboree acts she has to smile through every year.

Charles has a tough act to swallow when it comes to boredom threshold and fixing a sincere smile upon one's face.

He did OK in Eastenders, so maybe a career in soaps would be a better option and let William be King instead?

Billy Connolly on the National Anthem

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i9nnnM-__JQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i9nnnM-__JQ</a>
« Last Edit: June 8, 2022, 09:00:38 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1166 on: June 9, 2022, 08:59:10 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1167 on: June 9, 2022, 09:08:12 pm »
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1168 on: June 9, 2022, 09:16:35 pm »

Is he wearing... double denim?

:o
You never go full clarkson!

William always seems like a nice guy though…
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1169 on: June 9, 2022, 09:19:45 pm »
Man who is paid a fortune by the state to do fuck all sets aside a few hours from his luxurious lifestyle to do some good work that thousands of people across the country are doing, and gets some nice press coverage for it for good measure.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1170 on: June 9, 2022, 09:19:45 pm »

William always seems like a nice guy though…

He does.

(wouldn't stop me having a fling with his missus if she was up for it, mind)

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1171 on: June 9, 2022, 09:25:44 pm »

He does.

(wouldn't stop me having a fling with his missus if she was up for it, mind)
I'm sure she would be - she's only human.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: June 9, 2022, 09:36:05 pm »
I'm sure she would be - she's only human.

Ah, mate.. thanks for the gee-up. But truth is, I'm not the muffin I once was. The lockdown dough is proving stubborn.

I'd have to woo her more intensely with detailed explanations of why left-wing economics is more beneficial to society. And teach her how to read weather maps.

Putty in my hands.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1173 on: June 9, 2022, 09:48:12 pm »
Ah, mate.. thanks for the gee-up. But truth is, I'm not the muffin I once was. The lockdown dough is proving stubborn.
Same. But I don't know if it is lockdown, advancing years, or pure laziness. I suspect all three.
I'd have to woo her more intensely with detailed explanations of why left-wing economics is more beneficial to society. And teach her how to read weather maps.

Putty in my hands.

I sense a fellow traveller - killer line in chat there mate. She does not stand a chance.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1174 on: June 9, 2022, 09:57:10 pm »
Thought this was pretty good…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-61747092
But that fella who refers to him as 'the People's Prince'. :duh

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1176 on: June 9, 2022, 10:31:02 pm »
W

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1177 on: June 10, 2022, 12:10:25 am »
Yeah it’s very hard not to be cynical of that (or anything they do) with the PR machine in desperation overdrive the past couple years.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1178 on: June 15, 2022, 07:17:27 pm »
Yeah it’s very hard not to be cynical of that (or anything they do) with the PR machine in desperation overdrive the past couple years.

Will turned up at the Grenfell memorial service (because an event symbolic of the elite's disregard for the poor/minorities is a great occasion for a PR stunt by a future King) and was with the England women's team today. Expecting him to turn up on Celebrity Gogglebox to round off the week.