539 (72.8%)
Don't Know
10 (1.4%)
Don't Care
15 (2%)
I don't live in the UK
97 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 740

Author Topic: Brexit: "Vultus inanis est et mori in fossa ego sum!"  (Read 1449202 times)

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
Re: Brexit thread - Just cancel it dickheads.
« Reply #19640 on: March 29, 2019, 06:48:52 pm »
Faisal Islam

Verified account

@faisalislam
 12m12 minutes ago
More
So @SamCoatesTimes says that dozens of MPs next week have a tutorial scheduled on what the customs union is from some trade experts...

Absolutely staggering.

Shouldn't be a surprise, most of these politicians are unqualified and voted in by their constituents. The civil service are the brains and carry out most of the legwork.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19641 on: March 29, 2019, 06:52:57 pm »
It will when they run out of jam and cupcakes

There'll be utter mayhem if the Tombola is cancelled, mark my words.

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19642 on: March 29, 2019, 06:56:40 pm »
Shouldn't be a surprise, most of these politicians are unqualified and voted in by their constituents. The civil service are the brains and carry out most of the legwork.
No way, this is basics. They all just voted on it (the closest vote?) It fucking staggering that after two years they need lessons on a customs union.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #19643 on: March 29, 2019, 06:59:48 pm »
None of this will matter if we win the league.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19644 on: March 29, 2019, 07:02:26 pm »
I reckon that they try the bite one last time...

It won’t die.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #19645 on: March 29, 2019, 07:04:15 pm »
There are still loads of protesters around Parliament, they aren't the cupcake types, believe me. There are two more demos to turn up yet the next is from 8-11, and then another from 11-1am! Probably, originally, to celebrate Brexit witching hour. I personally expect it to kick off especially as it is all now under cover of darkness. Even the PM was delayed leaving the building by the arrival of what seemed like the Orange Lodge (about 700 of them).
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19646 on: March 29, 2019, 07:08:04 pm »
Did the BBC air any of the speeches from the People's Vote march on Saturday?

Frottage, Peter Bone and Tim Martin have all been shown live today.

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19647 on: March 29, 2019, 07:09:15 pm »
There are still loads of protesters around Parliament, they aren't the cupcake types, believe me. There are two more demos to turn up yet the next is from 8-11, and then another from 11-1am! Probably, originally, to celebrate Brexit witching hour. I personally expect it to kick off especially as it is all now under cover of darkness. Even the PM was delayed leaving the building by the arrival of what seemed like the Orange Lodge (about 700 of them).
You mean a bunch of drunk dickheads will turn up and probably start fighting themselves?

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #19648 on: March 29, 2019, 07:09:53 pm »
Shouldn't be a surprise, most of these politicians are unqualified

To be fair, for the last couple of decades politicians haven't had to worry about the minutiae of trade deals and customs processes, that was taken care of by the experts of the EU commission. And in fact was the whole point of it. So our politicians could get on with other stuff closer to the hearts of the electorate. You're right, though. I can already see a Guardian cartoon of a room full of Dodo's and a 'how to fly' flipchart at the front as the humans with guns and cutlery wait outside.

The civil service are the brains and carry out most of the legwork.

Unelected bureaucrats! We don't need them, it's corrupt and only the EU have them.
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #19649 on: March 29, 2019, 07:10:07 pm »
Odd place for doing political videos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoryStewartUK/status/1111656119448031232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1111656119448031232&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flive%2Fuk-politics-parliaments-47696409

Rumour is Corbyn is sitting on the floor between carriages on that very same train.
Lol at Corbyn's train shame

Honestly, as I've said before, I just can't see it with Rory Stewart. He's just a smooth-voice covering up as closed a mind as any ERGer or DUPer. He sounds all open and approachable and as if he really cares about compromise and working together, but his words and in particular the things he doesn't say, doesn't even admit to, betray him

Even in this video he makes no mention of the options he doesn't want, while talking about compromise. Sure he's entitled to his views  - which basically amount to 'the WA must pass'  - but how can he try and lionise compromise without accepting and honestly admitting the existence of his non-favoured options?

Doesn't help that he has the mannerisms of another recent smooth-voiced idealogue.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19650 on: March 29, 2019, 07:11:54 pm »

But that would mean more Terri Coverleys and less Hugh Abbots.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #19651 on: March 29, 2019, 07:12:29 pm »
You mean a bunch of drunk dickheads will turn up and probably start fighting themselves?
I'm more concerned that they might take their Independence Day is Ruined rage out on innocent foreign-looking passers by
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19652 on: March 29, 2019, 07:13:39 pm »
Hopefully that's all, but some real meanies are expected.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #19653 on: March 29, 2019, 07:15:31 pm »
Ugh!

Just saw some fucking dickhead brexiteer on telly with an lfc cap on his head.

twat

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #19654 on: March 29, 2019, 07:15:56 pm »

They may have a new take on smack the rat though
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #19655 on: March 29, 2019, 07:16:09 pm »

Quite.

As I posted yesterday, it’s almost impossible not to conclude that the most impartial Brexit coverage occurs elsewhere on the T.V. - most notably Channel 4 and ITV.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #19656 on: March 29, 2019, 07:23:59 pm »
Telegraph's Peter Foster is worth reading on how close to the cliffedge we are without any sign of consensus in Parliament and no sign of the government changing tack: https://twitter.com/pmdfoster/status/1111683378229772288
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19657 on: March 29, 2019, 07:24:47 pm »
Ugh!

Just saw some fucking dickhead brexiteer on telly with an lfc cap on his head.

twat

Probably Trada

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19658 on: March 29, 2019, 07:26:22 pm »
Quite.

As I posted yesterday, it’s almost impossible not to conclude that the most impartial Brexit coverage occurs elsewhere on the T.V. - most notably Channel 4 and ITV.

They'll do the false equivalence thing by saying "thousands have marched on both sides" as if that tells the whole story.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #19659 on: March 29, 2019, 07:31:24 pm »
why  is the BBC broadcasting the speeches of pro-Leave headbangers like Peter Bone, Tim Martin, and Nigel Frottage when it did not extend the same courtesy to the PeoplesVote speakers on Saturday? shocking. So much for not being biased in your coverage

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19660 on: March 29, 2019, 07:35:43 pm »
"You don't change people's minds by insulting them"

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1111700089557405699

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #19661 on: March 29, 2019, 07:35:50 pm »
@lizrawlings
DUP Westminster leader Nigel Dodds tells #Newsnight "I would stay in the European Union and remain rather than risk Northern Ireland’s position. That’s how strongly I feel about the union." https://t.co/LM3OYOYHu0 https://t.co/2xoyxPnOuh

Well Nigel, you're so very very close to solving this puzzle. In Wheel of Fortune terms it's
R_v_k_  Art_c__ 50
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #19662 on: March 29, 2019, 07:35:51 pm »
Quite.

Indeed. I've always resisted getting involved in these 'The BBC are too left/right wing' conversations in the past, but recent evidence is pretty damning and conclusive. I don't know whether it's fear of the government, or obsequiousness, or whether BBC news and current affairs just happens to be run largely by right-wingers, but the bias is clear and undeniable.

This is an interesting read on the subject:

https://spartacus-educational.com/spartacus-blogURL71.htm

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19663 on: March 29, 2019, 07:54:51 pm »
@lizrawlings
DUP Westminster leader Nigel Dodds tells #Newsnight "I would stay in the European Union and remain

I'll be waiting DUP's rendition of "Anthem of Europe" @ Parliament. SNP did it quite nicely 2017.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/esTOPwh0REM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/esTOPwh0REM</a>
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #19664 on: March 29, 2019, 07:54:56 pm »
Riot police outside Downing Street now...

Jon Snow says he’s never seen so many white people in one place....

Not one bit of xenophobia in this Brexit stuff  ....Honest
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19665 on: March 29, 2019, 07:54:56 pm »
Oh absolutely, she fully expected to win a huge landslide so inept was Corbyn.  Credit where it's due he ran a good campaign and May ran the worst one possible.

Had she kept her majority she may still have struggled but there would have been a real chance that she'd have got it through eventually

Her majority was wafer thin - bolstering her Brexit mandate was the other main reason in calling the election in the first place.  But without that election she wouldn't have needed the DUP (or less likely) and any Labour rebellion would have been more significant.

I just find it ironic that in winning those seats, Leaver Corbyn helped make it that little bit harder to leave.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19666 on: March 29, 2019, 07:56:52 pm »

Sums up them, the government, and Parliament pretty much.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19667 on: March 29, 2019, 08:00:01 pm »
@lizrawlings
DUP Westminster leader Nigel Dodds tells #Newsnight "I would stay in the European Union and remain rather than risk Northern Ireland’s position. That’s how strongly I feel about the union." https://t.co/LM3OYOYHu0 https://t.co/2xoyxPnOuh

Well Nigel, you're so very very close to solving this puzzle. In Wheel of Fortune terms it's
R_v_k_  Art_c__ 50

Catch 22 for them.  They want to stay in the Union more than they want out of the European Union.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #19668 on: March 29, 2019, 08:00:58 pm »
Jon Snow says he’s never seen so many white people in one place....
Stupid way to put it to be honest though.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19669 on: March 29, 2019, 08:03:55 pm »

No, I could only find the Heseltine speech on You tube.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/Y8oWrF2CXF8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/Y8oWrF2CXF8</a>
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #19670 on: March 29, 2019, 08:22:35 pm »
Stupid way to put it to be honest though.
Not quite my point...

My point was that all the protesters were white and yet we are told Brexit is not xenophobic.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19671 on: March 29, 2019, 08:24:12 pm »
No, I could only find the Heseltine speech on You tube.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/Y8oWrF2CXF8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/Y8oWrF2CXF8</a>
So is Alisson a remainer?
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #19672 on: March 29, 2019, 08:27:19 pm »
Just saw John Bolton explaining that the US  can't wait to help independent Britain by entering into a trade deal. He went on to explain that the reason they want to do this is because the president feels that existing trade deals between US and EU discriminates against the U.S.

In other words UK as a member of the EU have an advantageous deal now, in Trumps opinion, so if you leave you won't get be getting near as good a deal going forward. Sounds like a good reason to stay in to me?
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19673 on: March 29, 2019, 08:27:39 pm »
From a BBC report about the protest

"Parliament Square and the roads around the Commons were full of thousands of Leavers; just a handful of Remainers watched on"

The green on Parliament Square, yes. All of the roads immediately around it, and "around the Commons", fuck no.

Two of those Remainers supposedly "watching on" (definitely not people who were walking by and pulled off the street) were then interviewed vox-pop style. One of them said that "it's a pity that things haven't progressed a little quicker" and "by now, the politicians could have sorted something out" and the other "we personally voted Remain but we just want it finished with now, even if it means leaving"  ::)

Even at 7:20pm, despite it being acknowledged that the protest had officially ended two hours earlier, the BBC had someone live at the scene because supposedly a "few hundred people" (which you didn't have a clear shot of, even if those numbers were true) had stuck around.

Disproportiate, dodgy coverage IMO but hey, they're "angry". As if I should give a shit.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19674 on: March 29, 2019, 08:30:07 pm »
Just saw John Bolton explaining that the US  can't wait to help independent Britain by entering into a trade deal. He went on to explain that the reason they want to do this is because the president feels that existing trade deals between US and EU discriminates against the U.S.

In other words UK as a member of the EU have an advantageous deal now, in Trumps opinion, so if you leave you won't get be getting near as good a deal going forward. Sounds like a good reason to stay in to me?

You should know by now that common sense is not driving this.  It only makes sense from the perspective of the internal power play happening within the Conservative Party.  Corbyn's Labour are just tagging along for the ride.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BobOnATank

• Kopite
« Reply #19675 on: March 29, 2019, 08:32:52 pm »
@lizrawlings

R_v_k_  Art_c__ 50

Duper stupidity, its like they drove into a cul-de-sac, blocked themselves in, climbed out, blindfolded themselves then backed into a corner and held a gun against their own head threatening to pull the trigger all while shouting there was nothing they could do to stop it.

ERG abandoned them and they've blinked with no where left to go in westminister all while losing a shit load of support in NI and all farmers and businesses. With a potential GE around the corner they are now in the position were if they lose votes to the UUP for example that'll open the door for SF to be the largest party plus they'll lose the veto and will have to stomach equal rights. I can only hope this all happens and of course that A50 is revoked.

And the icing on the cake is that they've progressed the unification journey 10 years with their actions :)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19676 on: March 29, 2019, 08:34:04 pm »
From a BBC report about the protest

"Parliament Square and the roads around the Commons were full of thousands of Leavers; just a handful of Remainers watched on"

The green on Parliament Square, yes. All of the roads immediately around it, and "around the Commons", fuck no.

Two of those Remainers supposedly "watching on" (definitely not people who were walking by and pulled off the street) were then interviewed vox-pop style. One of them said that "it's a pity that things haven't progressed a little quicker" and "by now, the politicians could have sorted something out" and the other "we personally voted Remain but we just want it finished with now, even if it means leaving"  ::)

Even at 7:20pm, despite it being acknowledged that the protest had officially ended two hours earlier, the BBC had someone live at the scene because supposedly a "few hundred people" (which you didn't have a clear shot of, even if those numbers were true) had stuck around.

Disproportiate, dodgy coverage IMO but hey, they're "angry". As if I should give a shit.

There was a guy on Victoria Derbyshire show saying that if Leave was denied there would be protests twice the size of the Peoples march ;D

These fuckers cannot do anything of any significance. Their constituency is too old and as brits they are not built for protests like those across the channel.

Maybe the likes of UKIP will get more votes and as well as many fringe right wing parties but if anything thats a good thing. We have needed a split of the right wing vote for years.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19677 on: March 29, 2019, 08:46:41 pm »
I'd imagine now if it goes to a peoples vote the question would have to be three way - No Deal / Deal / Remain. The deal would have to be either the WA or something along the lines of the Customs union, provided that gets EU buy in. The question is then would parliament allow the "No Deal" option, they don't seem to want it on the table, but they did allow a binary Yes/No on EU membership at the last referendum. It might be difficult to keep that question away from the vote, also it depends upon your point of view as it could divide the Leave vote or galvanise it towards a "No deal" vote, either way its a huge risk as we saw at the last referendum. The Remain vote I imagine would be constant or perhaps increase (I think). A peoples vote isn't to be taken for granted, the question is crucial as there's a lot of fucking dick heads out there with a vote. :(   
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:52:37 pm by Yosser0_0 »
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #19678 on: March 29, 2019, 08:51:48 pm »
You should know by now that common sense is not driving this.  It only makes sense from the perspective of the internal power play happening within the Conservative Party.  Corbyn's Labour are just tagging along for the ride.

I get that of course but Bolton seemed to think he was making the case that you would be better off out when in fact he was actually pointing out, at least with regard to trade with the U.S.,  that you would be significantly worse.
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19679 on: March 29, 2019, 08:52:08 pm »
Not quite my point...

My point was that all the protesters were white and yet we are told Brexit is not xenophobic.

White and middle to old aged from the pics I saw. You're right as well, Brexit is supposed to be for Britain, yet it was all UKIP and Tommy (my name is really Yaxley-Lennon) Robinson and his racist mob.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA