Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923333 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: NUFC - Commence Operation Destroy & Exit!
« Reply #14320 on: August 20, 2019, 12:22:59 pm »
Bruce is about to go the way of Pardew, this is his last job in football. About fucking time.

I don't think there is a manager in the PL more heavily reliant on a chequebook than Bruce and yet he gets hired again and again. It used to be said when he first started that he had a great scouting network/contacts, which was why he could pull out a few signings above the quality expected for his clubs. But even those are few and far between and some of those players like Maguire and Robertson only flourished after moving on.

What Bruce has shown throughout his career is a scattergun approach to transfers, which he won't be allowed at Newcastle. He's signed several players in the past only to cast them off six to twelve months later (Walter Pandiani, Luciano Figueroa, Marlon King). The latter almost joined Fulham prior to joining Bruce at Wigan, but Fulham were concerned about his legal history and his medical. Bruce signed him anyway for Wigan, doubled his wages and then jettisoned him on loan after 15 games before his legal troubles allowed them to cancel his contract.

Then there are the terrible swaps: £4.25m + Andy Johnson for Clinton Morrison. The latter was sold back for £2m two years later, while Palace sold Johnson for £8m+

Then there are the loss making and high wage/low impact signings:
- Paying £6m for Lee Cattermole
- Frazier Campbell for £3.5m rising to £6m (later sold for £650,000)
- Michael Turner for £5.5m (later sold for £1.5m)
- Asomah Gyan for £13m (sold for £6m a year later)
- Connor Wickham for £12m (sold for between £7m-£9m)
- Scott Hogan for £12m (now on loan at Stoke)
-Paying a combined £6.5m for John O'Shea and Wes Brown when every man and his dog knew they were finished. I also seem to recall he wanted Darron Gibson in this deal before he turned them down
- Abel Hernandez for £10m (later released by Hull)
- Alou Cisse for £4.5m (sold two years later for £300k)
- Olivier Kapo for £3.5m (released a few seasons later)
-James McFadden for £4.75m (released three years later)
- Gary McSheffrey for £4m (released three years later)
- Rowan Vine for £3m (sold a year later for £1m)
- Walter Pandiani for £3m (sold for £1m six months later)
- Luciano Figueroa for £2.5m (released four months later)
- Gary O'Connor for £2.7m (released fhree years later)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #14321 on: August 21, 2019, 12:02:49 am »
So not a fan of Steve "he's got a big fat head" Bruce then....lol.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14322 on: August 21, 2019, 03:27:41 am »
I don't think there is a manager in the PL more heavily reliant on a chequebook than Bruce and yet he gets hired again and again. It used to be said when he first started that he had a great scouting network/contacts, which was why he could pull out a few signings above the quality expected for his clubs. But even those are few and far between and some of those players like Maguire and Robertson only flourished after moving on.

What Bruce has shown throughout his career is a scattergun approach to transfers, which he won't be allowed at Newcastle. He's signed several players in the past only to cast them off six to twelve months later (Walter Pandiani, Luciano Figueroa, Marlon King). The latter almost joined Fulham prior to joining Bruce at Wigan, but Fulham were concerned about his legal history and his medical. Bruce signed him anyway for Wigan, doubled his wages and then jettisoned him on loan after 15 games before his legal troubles allowed them to cancel his contract.

Then there are the terrible swaps: £4.25m + Andy Johnson for Clinton Morrison. The latter was sold back for £2m two years later, while Palace sold Johnson for £8m+

-Paying a combined £6.5m for John O'Shea and Wes Brown when every man and his dog knew they were finished. I also seem to recall he wanted Darron Gibson in this deal before he turned them down

Great post. He and Sunderland were just appalling in the market for years. Slow motion car crash

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14323 on: August 21, 2019, 06:14:53 am »
He's another of those British managers that just seem to keep getting employment, despite never having achieved anything of note, or having a playing style or ethos that follows him from team to team, Newcastle are doomed, going down may actually help them get rid of Ashley, as surely the share value would plummet?

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14324 on: August 21, 2019, 12:14:12 pm »

Well this post has cheered me right up!

More quotes from Rafa - biggest joke ever letting him walk when he wanted to stay and replacing him with Steve Bruce FFS - 1000000% deserve relegation and it'll be the fat wanker's third in 13 years

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-08/19/c_138321430.htm

Interview: Benitez calls Dalian Yifang "best option", rebukes Mike Ashley

By sportswriter Michael Butterworth

New Dalian Yifang head coach Rafa Benitez rebukes the charges that he comes to China for money, instead highlights the club's commitment to investing in youth and training facilities.

BEIJING, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- New Dalian Yifang head coach Rafa Benitez has hit back at claims from Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley that he only moved to China for the money, instead referring to the Chinese Super League side as his "best option".

Having won much praise for establishing the Magpies in the Premier League on a meager budget, Benitez left the side after his contract ended in June and then signed a two-and-a-half year deal with Dalian, prompting Ashley to accuse the Spaniard of being motivated primarily by money and "taking the soft option" in going to China.

However, in an exclusive interview with Xinhua, Benitez dismissed Ashley's assertions, claiming that he had turned down several more lucrative job opportunities while still under contract at Newcastle.

"I was not happy when he was talking about me leaving Newcastle because of the money," Benitez told Xinhua. "I said no to very, very big offers, and even last year, I was saying no to big offers, but I decided to stay because of the fans, the city and the potential.

The Spaniard continued, "We were waiting for a solution at Newcastle which was not forthcoming. We had options [to go to different clubs] but when we had to decide, it was a very simple decision because Dalian was the best option we had. People were saying it was big money, but Dalian were pushing really hard to get me and my staff, and we are really pleased because they showed so much interest."

The 2005 UEFA Champions League-winning coach added that his decision to come to Dalian had been swayed by the club's commitment to investing in youth and training facilities, an area that he felt had been neglected at Newcastle.

"I am a professional and I want to win, but I also want to build something and leave a legacy," noted the 59-year-old. "The training ground and the project with the youth system is amazing. This year, we are creating [football] schools for 6-10 year olds, bringing in coaches from Spain, so we will organize everything in terms of the academy and youth system."

In coming to Dalian, Benitez is reunited with former players Marek Hamsik and Salomon Rondon, who played under the Spaniard at Napoli and Newcastle respectively. But though the influx of established foreign stars to the CSL in recent years has turned many heads, Benitez stressed that it is the league's homegrown players who hold the key to any success a team may have.

"The Chinese players make the difference, because there are eight of them on the pitch," said Benitez, citing CSL regulations restricting the number of overseas players on the field of play to just three. "The foreign players can win some games, but you have to be sure that the other players keep you in the game. You can go and try to find the best foreign players, but the key is to have very good Chinese players with the right mentality, and we are trying to build that."

Since officially taking over at Dalian on July 2, Benitez has seen his club climb from 10th to 7th in the 2019 CSL table, and also has a crucial Chinese FA Cup semifinal tie against Shanghai Shenhua to look forward to. And while the possibility of silverware in his first season at the club is sure to excite the fans, Benitez hopes the hallmark of his Dalian side will be hard work and a willing mentality.

"The Dalian fans are very similar to Liverpool or Newcastle fans, because they are passionate, they love the team, and what they want is a team that cares and works hard. So what should they expect? A team that tries to win, a team that will be competitive and will care, and I think the fans will appreciate that. Hopefully we can see something good so we will be in the final of the Cup!"

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14325 on: August 22, 2019, 09:29:46 pm »

Great research.  I can't say I've followed his career all that closely so who are the hit signings he's built a reputation on because that miss list is brutal?

Incidentally, Sheff Wed not doing bad under their caretaker boss.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #14326 on: August 22, 2019, 11:38:09 pm »
Great research.  I can't say I've followed his career all that closely so who are the hit signings he's built a reputation on because that miss list is brutal?

Incidentally, Sheff Wed not doing bad under their caretaker boss.

He was originally praised for his short-term loan signing of Christophe Dugarry that kept Birmingham up. Everyone forgets how he flopped on a permanent move and quickly left. Amr Zaki started like a house on fire, then fell out with Bruce after failing to return from international duty.

Wilson Palacios was a bargain for Wigan. Rodallega was another good one. Bent was an expensive success at Sunderland. He's getting praise now for Robertson and Maguire, even though they vastly improved after leaving Hull. He got praise for signing Antonio Valencia at the time, even though he wasn't the one who brought him to Wigan.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #14327 on: August 28, 2019, 09:58:56 pm »
Bruce seemed particularly desperate to go far in this

Strange.
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14328 on: August 28, 2019, 10:51:24 pm »
He was originally praised for his short-term loan signing of Christophe Dugarry that kept Birmingham up. Everyone forgets how he flopped on a permanent move and quickly left. Amr Zaki started like a house on fire, then fell out with Bruce after failing to return from international duty.

Wilson Palacios was a bargain for Wigan. Rodallega was another good one. Bent was an expensive success at Sunderland. He's getting praise now for Robertson and Maguire, even though they vastly improved after leaving Hull. He got praise for signing Antonio Valencia at the time, even though he wasn't the one who brought him to Wigan.
Cheers!

Some decent hits in there but doesn't really put a dent in the long, long misses list you posted earlier.  If from a 20 year management career he's hanging his hat on a fading Dugarry having a freak month entirely out of keeping with the rest of his career and Palacios (good player but seemingly signed on the recommendation of Wenger), while trying to steal credit for Valencia, Robbo and Maguire, then that's pretty damning.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14329 on: August 28, 2019, 11:56:52 pm »
They defended like a Benitez side against Spurs because they’ve recently been coached by him. Once that wears off, they’ll tank.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #14330 on: August 29, 2019, 09:09:39 am »
good win. To be honest its not Bruce's fault they ended up in this situation.

I wouldnt be too harsh on him protest wise but definitely not the best manager, especially compared to Rafa

Need to get the fat lad out first, then again my near 2 year old boy will be a grand dad by the time that happens
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #14331 on: August 29, 2019, 09:18:31 am »
What happened to Rondon, is he still there , always seemed a bit of a handful?
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14332 on: August 29, 2019, 09:19:55 am »

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #14333 on: August 29, 2019, 09:22:47 am »
In China with Rafa.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/19/salomon-rondon-leaves-west-brom-rafael-benitez-dalian-yifang-china

Didn't know that, bet that didn't go down well with the fans, Rafa going and his taking his best player with him!

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14334 on: August 29, 2019, 09:44:31 am »
Didn't know that, bet that didn't go down well with the fans, Rafa going and his taking his best player with him!

He was on loan at Newcastle only and it doesn't seem like they tried to sign him permanently.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14335 on: August 29, 2019, 09:48:57 am »
Yeah rondon was only ever on loan. Fans and i would say Rafa wanted him to stay but obviously the owner had other ideas

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14336 on: August 29, 2019, 09:58:06 am »
Bruce seemed particularly desperate to go far in this

Strange.

Not really strange.  If by some miracle they actually went on to win it Bruce would go down in folklore - even if he relegated them.

Newcastle is his level, but there are other managers at that level who are still much better than him.  I mean let's face it, even the Owl has a better record.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline mikeb58

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #14337 on: September 14, 2019, 04:29:49 pm »
haha....fuck off!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14338 on: September 14, 2019, 04:54:14 pm »
I usually don't mind Newcastle (obviously every team has a biff element), but the amount of Tory chants when they play Liverpool is shocking, from another set of (supposedly) working class fans.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14339 on: September 14, 2019, 05:06:47 pm »
I usually don't mind Newcastle (obviously every team has a biff element), but the amount of Tory chants when they play Liverpool is shocking, from another set of (supposedly) working class fans.

Was there more class traitor nonsense from them again today?

If so, they are brainless morons. The type of dumb turkeys who vote for Christmas.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14340 on: September 14, 2019, 05:10:09 pm »
Was there more class traitor nonsense from them again today?

If so, they are brainless morons. The type of dumb turkeys who vote for Christmas.

Didn't hear any on the telly, maybe the penny's dropped? or it's a bit too early in the year for "feed the scousers"?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #14341 on: September 14, 2019, 05:12:48 pm »
Didn't hear any on the telly, maybe the penny's dropped? or it's a bit too early in the year for "feed the scousers"?
I didn't get to see it all, but I didn't hear it myself either. Hopefully the penny has finally dropped with them. Cities like ours and theirs need to stand together on things like this.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14342 on: September 17, 2019, 06:06:07 pm »
Do we have a Sunderland thread? Wasn't sure so posting it here. Mods please move if required.
They seem to be on the verge of a takeover by an American consortium. One which includes Michael fucking Dell!

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/latest-sunderland-afc-news/sunderland-takeover-edges-closer-completion-glenn-fuhrman-robert-platek-and-john-phelan-form-new-company-627136

Can be a game changer for them.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14343 on: September 17, 2019, 06:08:23 pm »
Do we have a Sunderland thread? Wasn't sure so posting it here. Mods please move if required.
They seem to be on the verge of a takeover by an American consortium. One which includes Michael fucking Dell!

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/latest-sunderland-afc-news/sunderland-takeover-edges-closer-completion-glenn-fuhrman-robert-platek-and-john-phelan-form-new-company-627136

Dell is going to be a minority owner though, he’s not about to start pumping millions into them.

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #14344 on: September 17, 2019, 06:14:55 pm »
Dell is going to be a minority owner though, he’s not about to start pumping millions into them.

He'll probably put money into them for 6 months, then the maximum he'll put in is 75%, then 45%, and then eventually he'll have to be replaced by a different model because the battery doesn't work anymore ;D
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #14345 on: September 17, 2019, 06:16:08 pm »

We do have a Sunderland thread
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=322545.msg16661964#msg16661964
#Sausages

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14346 on: September 17, 2019, 06:16:54 pm »
True but the majority holders are also billionaires and quite closely associated with Dell. The company taking over is MSD partners.

"MSD Partners stem from a private investment firm MSD Capital, which was established in 1998 to exclusively manage the assets of Michael Dell and his family. They were founded by Dell and John Phelan and Glenn Fuhrman."

The 3 other names apart from Dell are John Phelan, Glen Fuhrman, and Robert Platek

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14347 on: September 17, 2019, 10:35:41 pm »
‘Perfect balance’

Firmino’s ability to pull defenders out of position by dropping deep, the balance he provides to his pacey fellow front runners, Salah and Mane, plus his audcaious flicks and tricks, gives Liverpool the different sort of attacking dimension that Cantona brought to Manchester United and proved to be the catalyst for four Premier League titles triumphs in his five seasons at Old Trafford.

Newcastle boss Steve Bruce, who spent many a game in his time as a United defender admiring Cantona’s rare qualities, said: “Cantona is as good a player as I’ve ever seen. I haven’t seen Firmino week in, week out, like that, but just when you see him here today and what he gives them, it’s a perfect balance.

“And Cantona gave us that. Back in the day, we had [Ryan] Giggs and [Andrei] Kanchelskis who had frightening pace and stretched sides so much like Liverpool’s front two, and Cantona dropped into that hole and people couldn’t get anywhere near them. That’s what you see with Firmino.

“Firmino is the one that drops in, he drops into that little area where it’s so difficult for defenders to go. But the pace of the other two is frightening, he drops in and the other two are running over your shoulder. And then there is his attitude and work-rate which is so important. Their front three are as good as you are going to play against as a threat to you.”

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/...ool-news-latest-steve-bruce-newcastle-quotes/

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite
« Reply #14348 on: September 20, 2019, 11:50:51 am »
Beardsley must be finished now in football - there have been rumours going back to 2002 that he was bullying our youngsters.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14349 on: September 20, 2019, 11:58:54 am »
Beardsley must be finished now in football - there have been rumours going back to 2002 that he was bullying our youngsters.

never had him down as a bully or any sort of thing like that

quite surprised but no smoke without fire in cases like this

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14350 on: September 21, 2019, 06:07:54 pm »
Bunch of empty seats at St James v Brighton.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14351 on: September 21, 2019, 06:36:45 pm »
Could be a protest towards the fat man.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14352 on: September 21, 2019, 06:56:19 pm »

Probably more likely the team under Bruce is atrocious
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14353 on: September 21, 2019, 06:58:53 pm »

Doubt it,less than 10 of them turned up to protest at the shareholder meeting the other week,had that been us it would've looked like a normal away fixture.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14354 on: September 21, 2019, 06:59:22 pm »

They're the lucky ones. Atrocious game
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14355 on: September 21, 2019, 07:23:11 pm »
I am yet to understand all the fuss about Almiron.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #14356 on: September 21, 2019, 07:25:38 pm »
I am yet to understand all the fuss about Almiron.

Is there a fuss about Almiron...?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #14357 on: September 21, 2019, 07:27:53 pm »
They're fucking shite and will be battling relegation this season. Fathead could be gone by Christmas if things continue as they are.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #14358 on: September 21, 2019, 07:30:41 pm »
Probably more likely the team under Bruce is atrocious

Protest toward the fat head?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #14359 on: September 21, 2019, 07:37:01 pm »
14,360 attendance apparently

43,000, Livescores was way off, looked empty but not as bad as above.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:00:01 pm by adruk87 »
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"