Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1515040 times)

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Our fantastic away support..
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2007, 12:18:56 am »
3100 reds outsang 40,000 glory hunting inbread c*nts.

35,000 free flags on the seats before the game to drum up support from their own supposed fans.

Says it all really.

I have a sore throat from singing tonight, even my chelsea mates watching on tv said all they could hear was us reds singing CAMPIONE

Offline igorscherrynose

• Main Stander
  • Back Rafa! - Liverpool is for life
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2007, 12:21:02 am »
Our support tonight as it always is away from home superb. The flags hanging from the shed upper whilst they fucked around with their snide club shop efforts as if they were at the last night of the proms. No support in this country can compare with ours - we are original and unique.

Chelsea have no class, we lead the others follow and copy us.
Our future belongs to those who believe in the dream - Liverpool FC is for life. Scouse not english!!

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2007, 12:48:51 am »
it was like a morgue other than our section. well done to our lads. you did us proud!
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline Forbsie

• Aka Fourbees
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11th August 1977...Remember the Date
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2007, 01:03:53 am »
Had to listen to the game on radio - 5live.

Alan Green said during the game that all the noise & singing was being made by Liverpool fans.

If Kenny Dalglish had simply played football for Liverpool he would be an Anfield hero. However, the fact that he managed the club to even greater success guarantees him the status of a legend.

Offline Realdidi

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2007, 01:22:00 am »
any clips on youtube yet?? couldnt really hear which songs where being song in the pub but hope campione was song loud and clear.
I love Liverpool like a fat kid love Cake

http://twitter.com/#/AlfaEllis

Offline Ceebs

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2007, 02:26:27 am »
Let's drink to the hard working people
Let's think of the lowly of birth
Spare a thought for the rag taggy people
Let's drink to the salt of the earth

Offline kaz1983

• "Bloody Memory Wavers" Currently in debt with RAWK.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well dunno what to say, honest
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2007, 02:28:28 am »
They were brillant last night...

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2007, 02:30:33 am »

Offline MightyReds

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2007, 03:18:43 am »
Too all those who travel, you guys are brilliant, loud and clear over the tv. Even towards end of the match. Those flag waving chelseas fans are really a joke, was that really called a flag?
"In my time at Anfield we always said we have the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves" - Bill Shankly

Offline bez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill!!!!!!!
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2007, 04:27:17 am »
thats their idea of a flag day!!!!  last 3 european games have been designed as flag days!!!!!!!!

MAKE SOME YOU MONGS ::)
Oh W**ky W**ky, W**ky W**ky W**ky W**ky Warrington.

Betfair referal code 6TXMVXF6J. Ł25 free

Offline Mr Mojo Risin'

• No longer counts double
  • Legacy Fan
  • i've been down so god damn long
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2007, 07:35:43 am »
i'll say something about the campioni song-( apart from being a tad too fast)  you can sing along with it, then take a minute out, have a fag or a piss, and jump straight back into it.
IT'S LIKE A BOOMERANG.
DON'T BUY THE  SUN.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2007, 08:29:10 am »
Well done ladies and gents, you did your bit.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Scully

• Clunge Bag
  • Legacy Fan
  • Libpool born and bred.
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2007, 08:45:25 am »
Had to listen to the game on radio - 5live.

Alan Green said during the game that all the noise & singing was being made by Liverpool fans.

At the start of the game Green's co-commentator said that the chelsea fans we're making a bit of an atmosphere of it and that they were obviously trying to replicate the Anfield atmosphere tw years ago.

When the microphone was passed over to green his comment was "well the Chelsea fans have sat down and stopped waiving their flags, thats enough of the club orchestrated atmosphere, now its over to the travelling Liverpudlians for some real atmosphere".

Every Trefoil has a story

In the 1980's UK cities saw the terraces full of three stripes as the football 'Casuals' developed an obsession for trainers and styles such as Rom, Forest Hills and Samba.

Offline ShyTed

• Likes to read poetry whilst relaxing in a tutu
  • Main Stander
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2007, 08:51:31 am »
I thought that was an ironic thread title when I first read it, having witnessed first hand the number of fucking stupid gobshites we have unfortunatley following our club.

How can Liverpool fans, of all fans surge and push forward at the turnstyles? Verbally abusing the stewards whose job was only made difficult by some of the brain dead 'fans' we had trying to either get in without a ticket, or just get in before the 300 or so people who are immediately in front of them

for every dickhead last night there were 50 (at least) sound fans, and the vocal support was superb from start to finish (and for quite a bit of the 20 minutes after that) and we have some of the most passionate, colourful and dedicated fans in the world......we also have our quota of idiots, unfortunately.

Its all well and good trying to KFS and RTK etc etc, but if I could improve one thing about our support it would be to weed out the scum that sometimes make you ashamed to be wearing red and associated with them

Im probably cranky, didnt get back to Liverpool until gone 3am and am already in work. Our support is 90% fantastic, but the other 10% want fucking shooting, seriousley!
I dont like poetry, poems or tutu's

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2007, 08:55:56 am »
that was fucking excellent last night. well done

Offline didi

• A complete Klopp out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2007, 09:07:15 am »
anyone noticed the plastic bottles being chucked onto the pitch when Drogba and Mikel went down in the Chelsea box second half

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2007, 09:14:31 am »
At the start of the game Green's co-commentator said that the chelsea fans we're making a bit of an atmosphere of it and that they were obviously trying to replicate the Anfield atmosphere tw years ago.

When the microphone was passed over to green his comment was "well the Chelsea fans have sat down and stopped waiving their flags, thats enough of the club orchestrated atmosphere, now its over to the travelling Liverpudlians for some real atmosphere".

To be fair, Green always calls it like it is. If the travelling atmosphere was shit, he would have said so, but it wasn't and he praised it. I couldn't really hear anything because the speakers in the pub were shit, so I'll trust Green's comments and the others on here.

They really are a whopper of a club. Free flags to drum up the atmosphere. If their fans can't get going for Champions League semi-final, and need 35,000 flags to do so, it's a sorry state of affairs on the King's Road.

Somebody please shoot me if this ever happens at Anfield.
JFT97

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2007, 09:20:36 am »
anyone noticed the plastic bottles being chucked onto the pitch when Drogba and Mikel went down in the Chelsea box second half
and the way Drogba collected them and showed the officials and said something like 'them naughty scousers in the corner have thrown these onto the pitch Mr UEFA Chap'........soft c*nt.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline grego

• Main Stander
  • Més que un club!
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2007, 09:27:53 am »
To be fair, Green always calls it like it is. If the travelling atmosphere was shit, he would have said so, but it wasn't and he praised it. I couldn't really hear anything because the speakers in the pub were shit, so I'll trust Green's comments and the others on here.

They really are a whopper of a club. Free flags to drum up the atmosphere. If their fans can't get going for Champions League semi-final, and need 35,000 flags to do so, it's a sorry state of affairs on the King's Road.

Somebody please shoot me if this ever happens at Anfield.

and he's got a soft spot for us too.

Offline grego

• Main Stander
  • Més que un club!
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2007, 09:28:59 am »
How can Liverpool fans, of all fans surge and push forward at the turnstyles? Verbally abusing the stewards whose job was only made difficult by some of the brain dead 'fans' we had trying to either get in without a ticket, or just get in before the 300 or so people who are immediately in front of them

did this happen last night??

Offline Bennyo

• Wasn't arsed about having a custom title, so all he got was this.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2007, 09:30:13 am »
I was in the Chelsea end last night and the atmosphere was SHIT - it was a EC semi for crying out loud! I got sold a ticket by a ST holding manc guy who's kid is a CFC fan but couldn't come. He was telling me how crap the atmosphere usually is and that last night was a good night. There were so many c*nts around, everyone was either wearing a suit, or the kind of guy who'd glass you as soon as look at you. Plus the two spoilt kids in front of me wearing brand new blue and white Wanker Hats and stood on their seats so I couldn't see anything, telling their dad, dead serious, that the reason Shevchenko is slow is that he has black boots on.

I can't have been the only Red around there as scousers were thrown out around me on at least 4 occasions. Which leads me to my next point. According to the ST holder next to me there were 'loads' of people around that didn't usually go to games, which along with me and the other scousers - there must have been others who didn't get thrown out - there must have been shit loads of Chelsea fans who sold their tickets - I mean WHO THE FUCK doesn't go the European Cup semi fucking final?

Still - the reds made me proud as always. Even with the number difference we still had more banners then them - and ours said something other that 'Bromley Blues' or just 'CHELSEA FC'. It was hard not to sing along to our songs. Trafalgar Sq was fun - I'll post pictures later when I get home.

All in all - I think we showed the rent boys what real fans were like last night - and it wasn't the guys with the flags on their seats.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 09:32:12 am by Bennyo »

Offline GinKop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2007, 09:31:21 am »
and he's got a soft spot for us too.

Well this is true, but he has deplored us too when we aren't playing well. He's not exactly Clive "I stop commentating when the mancs are losing " Tyldsley.
JFT97

Offline grego

• Main Stander
  • Més que un club!
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2007, 09:39:40 am »
Well this is true, but he has deplored us too when we aren't playing well. He's not exactly Clive "I stop commentating when the mancs are losing " Tyldsley.

true, he does regularly slate the team, especially during some of our duller affairs.

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2007, 09:41:11 am »

And coins as well by the looks of things

Completely out of order and wouldn't be surprised if Uefa acted on it
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline Tetti

• RAWK Agony Aunt. Has a thing for gay singers...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • When you walk....
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2007, 09:42:35 am »

Yes there were problems outside again.  Too tired and emotional today to go into it in detail.  As it happens I can only say the Chelsea stewards actually looked after one very distressed female and were really very helpful to me.  The police were again not able to control the situation effectively.  Another Euro away being crushed enough to make me break down.  All sorts of mitigating reasons why it happened etc. Blah blah.  Cant be arsed today. 
Never give up

Offline GinKop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2007, 09:46:33 am »
Yes there were problems outside again.  Too tired and emotional today to go into it in detail.  As it happens I can only say the Chelsea stewards actually looked after one very distressed female and were really very helpful to me.  The police were again not able to control the situation effectively.  Another Euro away being crushed enough to make me break down.  All sorts of mitigating reasons why it happened etc. Blah blah.  Cant be arsed today. 

Sorry to hear about what happened Tetti, hope you are feeling better now. Like you said, might not be the best time to talk about it but there is a definite issue arising that needs to be addressed sooner rather then later.
JFT97

Offline grego

• Main Stander
  • Més que un club!
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2007, 09:47:18 am »

ok, but would interested to hear what you've got to say at a later time. PM if prefer.

Offline kev_goss

• Lost: Remote control puppy. Please help reunite a tearful child with his pride and joy
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Goodnight sweet girl gonna miss you
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2007, 09:52:19 am »
Amazeing support from our lads last night welldone the lot of you.

Just wanna know if anyones got the campione song on mp3? Would love this as a ring tone,(plus id be able to learn it better)
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Offline ShyTed

• Main Stander
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2007, 09:56:20 am »

Yes, and this was about 30 mins before kick off as well so not like there was any need for the urgency to get into the ground.

Some stupid moron was banging on the side of the turnstyle kiosk, while some other scum was trying to get in without a ticket and causing a delay at 1 of the 4 turnstyles, I was in the line for the turnstyle this knob was in, as the police released more people to get to the turnstyle queue there was a surge and a few of us got pushed forward. Wasnt so bad for me and other adults, but small kids just literally get flung forwards

Same dickheads can be seen moments later shouting for "Justice" on the stands....its sickening

Offline ajwhite7

• Main Stander
  • YNWA 96
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2007, 09:58:43 am »
Been hearing Chelsea fans on the radio today saying all the fans were singing about was Munich and Alan Ball, jealous rent boy twats.

Just trying to give the red men a bad name. Noise was immense and CFC should feel ashamed that 3000 reds outsung 35000 Southern tossers.

Makes me proud to be a red.

YNWA.
You Low Expectation Havin' Motherfucker!

Offline Tetti

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • When you walk....
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2007, 09:59:17 am »
Yes, and this was about 30 mins before kick off as well so not like there was any need for the urgency to get into the ground.

It got worse closer to kick off when the police arrived with the group they had been marching ( I guess) from wherever. 
Never give up

Offline Tetti

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • When you walk....
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2007, 10:01:39 am »
Our support tonight as it always is away from home superb. The flags hanging from the shed upper whilst they fucked around with their snide club shop efforts as if they were at the last night of the proms.

The stewards were searchign bags outside and taking away all banners that might have hung down obstructing the lower tier view, for those who got there early.  They had to be taken away to some other place until after the game.  So there would have been more.  They gave up later on.
Never give up

Offline ShyTed

• Main Stander
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2007, 10:03:43 am »
It got worse closer to kick off when the police arrived with the group they had been marching ( I guess) from wherever. 

Yeah I believe so, a fella who got in about 5 minutes after kick off was saying that too.

Genuinely didnt see much more the police or stewards could do last night. IMO you can place 100% of the blame for that on a stupid small contingent of 'the best fans in the world'

Some of the aggression and threatening verbal attacks on ground staff and police last night was appauling

Put me off going to aways for a while last night

Offline snouty17

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2007, 10:10:20 am »
Been hearing Chelsea fans on the radio today saying all the fans were singing about was Munich and Alan Ball, jealous rent boy twats.

Just trying to give the red men a bad name. Noise was immense and CFC should feel ashamed that 3000 reds outsung 35000 Southern tossers.

Makes me proud to be a red.

YNWA.

absolute load of garbage, didnt hear one reference to either. We stood and clapped the alan ball announcement at the start for gods sake.

Offline GinKop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2007, 10:11:47 am »
absolute load of garbage, didnt hear one reference to either. We stood and clapped the alan ball announcement at the start or gods sake.

Bitter, twisted fans who have little to be proud of. Fucking wankers.
JFT97

Offline ajwhite7

• Main Stander
  • YNWA 96
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2007, 10:13:01 am »
absolute load of garbage, didnt hear one reference to either. We stood and clapped the alan ball announcement at the start for gods sake.

Just Chelsea trying to give us a bad name after being outsung despite having a 10 - 1 man advantage, horrible pack of twats!
You Low Expectation Havin' Motherfucker!

Offline ShyTed

• Main Stander
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2007, 10:14:09 am »
Didnt hear anything about Munich or anything negative about Alan Ball

Load of shite that

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2007, 10:16:41 am »
The stewards were searching bags outside and taking away all banners that might have hung down obstructing the lower tier view, for those who got there early.  They had to be taken away to some other place until after the game.  So there would have been more.  They gave up later on.

I saw the giant "irregulars" banner! how did they sneak it in??  looked great!!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline todda

• Who the fuck you trying to kid....
  • Legacy Fan
  • My Team, My Club, MY Life!
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2007, 10:17:13 am »
thats their idea of a flag day!!!!  last 3 european games have been designed as flag days!!!!!!!!

MAKE SOME YOU MONGS ::)

Well said,  But, they can't make any coz they ain't got any imagination an besides they wouldn't want to be bothered making any when they get given 'tea-towels' free before the game.  It was like they were waiting for the Queen to arrive, and lets face it that's their culture down there, rich, glory hunting, snobs, who go to watch the game rather than support the team.  do you think they'd sell out if they were still a mid-tabled/ Euro hunting side they once were, I think we all know the answer to that one.
Their a joke of a club and don't deserve to get to the Final, we shouldv'e scored last night coz we at least deserved a draw, so I'm hoping justice will be done at Anfield and we beat them off the park.
"Friend 1st, Boss 2nd,......... Enteratiner 3rd!,  If I was asked to name 3 intellegent people, I wouldn't say Einstein, Newton..... erm you know, I'd Say Cleese, Milligan, Everett................ Sessions!" David Brent.

Offline Sasquatch

• Veteran fingerer of the bad times
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm hairy and very very smelly
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2007, 10:30:21 am »

Yeah. I've been hearing that on the radio too....but only from Chelsea fans.  Nobody else who was there (commentators, journalists) heard it.

Lying twats. Is this what it comes to now? Get outsung and resort to making up bullshite lies in order to save face? They really are pathetic.